This is a male from Japan

This is a male from Japan.
>daily reminder that this generation will be the least masculine in history.
Feels good to be liberal tbqh. Republicans BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they all look the same anyway

>Strong slender features
>Does anal

Would

>japan
>the most traditional nation
Masculinity is nearly over can you feel it?
He is CIS he just dresses like he wants.
Your the gay one.
Welcome to 2017.

Not just the least masculine, literally the gayest.

> Nearly 150,000 American teens identify as transgender. Millennials are now the "gayest generation." And there are thousands more who don't identify anywhere on the LGBTQ spectrum, but still don't feel comfortable in strictly binary bathing suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

> Sonny Oram is the founder of Qwear, a style website for folks who don't fit the heteronormative mold and face erasure. For Oram, the beach is a particularly vulnerable environment for this community. All anyone wants is the freedom to go to the beach and not feel horrible. It shouldn't have to be this hard.

>Millennials are now the "gayest generation." And there are thousands more who ... don't feel comfortable in strictly binary bathing suits.

Its like Cyberpunk was right.

The future is WAYYYY fucking strange

>this video
>these clothes
Holy shit thanks for this.
top kek
I love this timeline.

>A..awaken my masters?

WTF I want to move to Japan now.

>being afraid of how other people choose to dress

umm why

Doesn't bother me.
Traps look more convincingly feminine than females are capable anyway.
Just goes to show that men are better at being woman than actual woman.

This
Honestly couldn't tell the difference

I think you mean more people are coming out as gay because of the acceptance of homosexuality, we're not "becoming gayer"

Because Sup Forums are repressed gays.
Also it reminds them that getting married and having kids is no longer the valued part of society and it makes them afraid of having to form their own values for once.
This is a CIS man not a trap.
Masculinity is dying which means men are closer to what society assumed was 'gay' for years. Turns out people just don't like being told how to act and dress.

I'd racemix with

This is something a dirty fag would say

Problem with Japanese men is that they eat way too much soy-food. In addition they only drink out of plastic bottles. That all leads to far less testosterone in their body.

but why does it bother you? it shouldn't impact your life.

It feels great to be masculine and stand out while the rest of you are feminine cucks. Women love it.

In my home country, this is Nara of Japan, american student

1. steal stuff everything

2. lying to policeman

3. spit to face when talking, mouth smell bad

4. don't have money, many american student, hole in cloths and dirty pants, old shoes

5. raping? jap girl because jap girl say american boy no thanks, very ugly and fat

6. very smell of food eating by american

7. very smell of body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?

american=monkey same

I'd fuck that boy

faggot

You're delusional. Most women want to get married. As do most men.
Get off the internet, you retard.

>You're delusional. Most women want to get married. As do most men.
Maybe but the having kids part is clearly tanking. Look at the birth rates.

Liberal cuck BTFO

this isn't a good thing
this is a fucking full blown societal collapse and you're cheering it on and clapping because you're an absolute cuckold

Just go to show that you are a faggot like the rest of us then if you are posting here. Plus that jap would never fuck you. He does not like betas ;)

>Plus that jap would never fuck you. He does not like betas ;)
He's a cis male you sound like your projecting user.
>Just go to show that you are a faggot like the rest of us
I think it's really time you went out and got pozed with the rest of the untermensch

Na m8 you are just a faggot like the rest of who is probably here to shill us to get more money. I understand that mcdicks is not hire long right now so I thought I might help you out ;) .

(2)

>That fucking video.
Reminds me of that scene in 300.

Japan will die because of their old ánd their young

It isn't tanking simply because people don't want kids, it's largely because living costs are so damn high and people get paid shit wages. Not enough to raise a family.

>two incomes nowadays
>not enough for kids
People just don't want them anymore get over it

They do, they just instinctively don't want to send them to a Paki school. If people could afford to live in white neighborhood with white schools, you'd see a lot more white kids.

What are japs anyway? Ancient whites got yellow fever, and then the hafu offspring fucked a flip?

moar plz

:/