So what is Sup Forums's actual opinion on the holocaust?

So what is Sup Forums's actual opinion on the holocaust?

Was it actually six gorrilion?
Were the numbers exaggerated?
Was there really even a final solution for the Jews?
Or is this all just some propaganda?

I keep hearing different shit between everyone. Personally I believe that the numbers could have very well been exaggerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070592/Germany-agrees-pay-pensions-thousands-Holocaust-victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VUjRIcgtz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to unironically believe that 6 million actually died. Not too long ago, actually. But instead of saying "these guys are fucking loonies" and going about my day, I actually looked into it. The evidence points to the numbers being exaggerated, though I don't deny the holocaust. I'm still on the fence whether or not it was a good thing or a bad thing though.
>inb4 newfag
I know I am, I came here to learn

This shall answer your question.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

it was about 14 million.

the answer is don't think about it
doesn't effect my life

Exactly 6,000,000 (6 Million) + or - 0(zero) Jews were gassed in the war

To my understanding there's also the overall deathtoll of jews in WW2 being thrown around which further complicates discussion around it.

Funny thing though. I was taught that the camps only claimed 2 million jews back in 4th grade (year was -97).

Actual position? Jews were rounded up because they have proven themselves to be subversive shitstains who would have actively sabotaged the Reich during the war. It wasn't to kill them. It was to keep them on lock-down. The facilities they were given were not terrible. They had food, amenities, opera houses, football, swimming pools, etc. It wasn't a 5 star hotel, but it was fairly generous, all things considered.

Jews did die in these camps. I think the red cross numbers put it at 300k, IIRC. But the reason they died wasn't gas chambers. They died because of allied bombing raids and because the german war machine was started to crumble. Supply lines were destroyed, and the camps weren't getting the supplies they needed. People starved, and there were typhus outbreaks. This is why there were so many spooky skeletor survivors.

The gas chambers and ovens story is simply ridiculous. But there were tons of survivors giving ridiculous stories. They talked about holocaust roller coasts and drowning pools and masturbation torture machines and lampshades and soap and different ethnicities burning different colors of smoke and all this other bullshit. It's like they just shat out as many ridiculous stories as they could, and the gas chambers and ovens were the ones to, somehow, stick.

>I used to unironically believe that 6 million actually died.
fucking idiot.

I honestly don't think you can come back from that shit. If you ever believed it, you are a retard for life. What are you going to be less gullible in the future? Who cares about the holocaust? you weren't even alive for it. The point is you fucking believed it.

Dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Even a Rabbi who read Mein Kampf agrees with Hitler.

Hitler didnt hate Jews

Hitler hated communists

Look at Bolshevik - 1 year later, they tried in Germany too; and failed - the Holocaust was just.

>But there were tons of survivors giving ridiculous stories
Gee, I wonder why

>they have proven themselves to be subversive shitstains who would have actively sabotaged the Reich
Right there.

Fake

We should have left Hitler to do his thing.

oh it happened and it was bad,
it is just that the jews do lie about parts of it and that undermines all of it

shocking.....the jews being lying niggers.... why i never

Some prisoners died, there was no genocide. Too much blatant evidence opposing it. Kikes are lying manipulative cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM

>What are you going to do be less gullible in the future?
Yeah, thats the idea. Believe it or not, humans are capable of learning from their mistakes.

Does it scare you leaf to know your bullshit is coming to an end?
The smell of rake is in the air
>Day of rake

>Baiting this hard

What annoys me the most with holocaust narrative, as if it was a German Nazi vs Jews war only.

I never bait cattle.

You're not a human, you're a fucking nigger. You're a fucking dog.

Op watch this

>The numbers have been repeatedly conflated. We'll never know.
>Most likely, sure. As with all things in history.
>Yes. Work/Internment camps. Germany intended to ship them out, and even pay for them to leave. The League of Nations/UN wouldn't oblige. Well, not until AFTER they destructed Germany.
>Everything is propaganda. Everything, everywhere. It just depends on who's propaganda you buy in/ascribe the most to.

Don't forget that there's been a group of people around since the late 1800s that actually have been plotting to dominate the world psyche with a subversive agenda bent on making everyone perfectly equal.

Now, I'm not going to even point out the name of the group. I'm just saying that they have been in a disinformation campaign for a very long time, and it's quite effective. It used to be newspapers, magazines, then movies, and TV. Now it's the web.

/shrug

Take everything with a grain of salt, and embrace your agrarian roots.

probably 1-2million
they weren't gassed, but instead overworked and succumbed to exaustion, disease or lack of food, especially towards the end of the war when supply lines fell apart

we should learn from hitler's mistakes and actually gas them for real this time. We have to make sure there are none left to spread lies about it after either

Tons of people died. SS were evil motherfuckers.

Allied were responsible for a huge part of deaths, due to bombing supply lines to the camps at the end of the war, where the Nazi infrastructure could no longer repair them.

The vast majority of deaths were caused by typhus and starvation due to lack of supplies.

Again, the SS were responsible for an insane number of deaths, but far from the majority.

The total number of deaths were also grossly exaggerated. For being "death camps", there was an oddly extreme number of "survivors" who then went on to collect lifetime pensions for their hardships.

The state of Israel was also built entirely on "reparations" for the suffering of Jews. Meanwhile, gypsies and other undesirables received nothing at all. The only ones who managed to profit from their suffering was the Jews. Odd isn't it?

Even if you accept the grossly exaggerated Holocaust numbers, they PALE in comparison to the Jewish-lead Bolshevik "revolution" and wholesale slaughter of Christians in Russia.

Honestly I believe that Tokyo bombing and using nukes was more severe crimes than gas chambers.
What's so wrong with gas chambers anyway? It's a legit and humane way of killing people. I rather prefer to die in gas chamber than be killed by a bomb.

>die in gas chamber than be killed by a bomb.

The Allied didn't just use regular bombs. They killed massive amount of civilians with FIREBOMBS and fucking Nukes. Civilians, women, children, elderly killed by burning them alive or through massive radiation causing their skin to fucking melt over weeks.

It's an understatement to say that the Allies crimes were worse.

B U T T
L
A
S
T
E
D

>Was it actually six gorrilion?
no
>Were the numbers exaggerated?
yes
>Was there really even a final solution for the Jews?
probably
>Or is this all just some propaganda?
jews based israel on it, so yeah its probably exaggerated

>Germany agrees to pay pensions to 66,000 Holocaust victims from around the world
>Germany will now pay reparation pensions to a total of 66,000 people who survived Nazi death camps

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070592/Germany-agrees-pay-pensions-thousands-Holocaust-victims.html

It's AMAZING! How fucking incompetent were the Nazis to allow that many to survive? And this is just the recent additions to the "survivors", who mysteriously appeared out of thin air, 6 decades after the war.

This is something a normie could stomach desu

Hitler personally killed every Jew in the world and snorted their ashes
Unfortunately, (((they))) have a habit of respawning and repeating the same shit that always makes them despised throughout history
Just have to wait for Hitler 2.0

Hold up faggots.

Feel free to bash the non-nuke bombs but them nips literally got leaflets dropped on them saying "gtfo or get bombed".

They had every oppurtunity to leave and save themselves.

We were generous and they were stupid. Can you imagine Japan "just letting us know" they are about to drop the biggest bomb in existence on us?

Oh wait, they literally sneak attacked a neutral country cause muh oil!

Japan bit off more than it could ever chew and got ownt.

I do feel bad for them now though, they seem a little broken still.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUjRIcgtz2Y

This is an interesting video. Get to see the vitriol against these guys. Think the jew went into hiding.

Fixed

I honestly can't tell if bait or you're just butthurt

get help, user. You have problems.

it *was* 6 million, but then they changed the plague to say 1.5

>plz ukraine forget history. is done.

wrong

I'm Jewish, and even I think the numbers were inflated, plus I'm tired of being beaten over the head with it time and time again. yeah, Europeans fucked us in the past, but that was largely due to the actions of the very people who use the Holomeme to manipulate us now. sadly, most Jews have been propagandized to hate the West, and it may be impossible to uncuck them. hopefully, they can wake up and deprogram themselves like I did before it's too late

Its too late.

help guys, my day is already ruined by this inbred fucking moron

You have cause and effect wrong. The reason you keep getting rounded up, POGROM.com'd, put in concentration camps, etc is because the jews hate europeans and have constantly been fucking with us and subverting us for the past 2000 years.

Fuck off to israel.

We can't end the judaism till we end the christcucks.

never forget the 12 billion

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

I'm not one to believe the whole (((they))) thing, though i do subscribe to it ironically.

The holocaust was basically propaganda and "learn from history" gone too far.

In order to fight someone who never did something to you, you must fuel the fighting spirit with something, ie propaganda. and it sort of went out of hand from there.

yes jews were rounded up and sent to camps, but so was the japs in the states. theintention was not to kill them all, but to expel them after the war and contain them when at war. if the intention was to kill them all, the germans cretainly would have done a better job. what was the point of keeping them and feeding them if you were going to kill them anyways?

the reality of what happened is war. Supplies shrink and food gets scarce. disease runt rampant. When you can't feed and care for everyone, then who do you prioritize? the prisoners or the people?

and that is the final red pill

I don't hate Europeans though, I am one (at least on my dad's side)
sadly, you may be right. given the choice though, I'd rather go to the ovens than see the West be destroyed by Islam or Communism

REEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck this bitch EEEEEEEE