Why do so many hot girls become involved in politics lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubjvigZCdH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because money is

attention

Attention and money

The only reason women ever do anything, at all, attention.

Beta losers give them patreon bucks.

You can learn a lot from me Sup Forums, the only man who has never been swindled.

Money and attention and a dick that can give her both.

attention whoring

I would fuck her if she was my sister

i wonder if she swallows....

I'd let her give me aids

attention whores go where the attention is

Isn't she jewish tho ?

>hot

This.

I want her to zozzle my nozzle

For fans, status and scrilla

got eem

Attention.

Not that hard.

Danish

They dont get involved in politics. What we see are children *playing* politics.

That is all

Because the ugos are trying to stamp them out and destroy all that is beautiful.

But yeah pretty much what everyone else says.

1. Attention
2. Desperate desire to be "different" aka "not like other girls"

I wouldn't be surprised.

Am I the only person really creeped out when knees do that? I like legs don't get me wrong but seeing knees like that really freaks me out.

conservative women are hot. it was inevitable, on our current path of insanity, for some females to add their word too

I say it's good. Having female faces helped me redpill my girlfriend. She trusts it more when it comes from other women.

autistic virgins REEEE about muh attention seeking, but fail to realize the strategic value that women have

Whores bandwagoning anything that will get them attention.

Because the Chads are moving to the right and they are feeling a dick drought right now. They will praise Hitler if it means they get to suck his dick. They are no better then the rest.

lol I'm like a conservative, but I'm also like a blonde chick, ah haha isn't that crazy??!
donate to my patreon so I can continue my work, guys, we've got the left on the run!!

Why bother wearing shorts at all?

She's trying to trick us into thinking she's cute by holding cute hamsters

Don't fall for Jewish tricks anons

After GamerGate gamers completely stopped paying attention to women. So women are switching their attention reserves from gaming to politics because that's what everyone talks about now.

Wtf are you m8? Can I screen cap you? I don't have you in my collection m8 plus I want your input on how long the left has until they are regarded as a joke again.

No she later said it was b8

>r/the_donald beta orbiter to the left

Can you elaborate?

>ctrl+f attention
>13 results
Very good. Very good.

My boner is only for Brittany

Jezebel

It's very simple - alpha females will always seek out alpha males. And if the alpha males - the Chad nationalists - are all moving to the Alt Right , the girls will follow.

It's completely natural.

100% true. Good job user. Have my rarest pepe

*if only

patrician taste pham

>tfw you will never nut inside your aryan 10/10 girlfriend

She did a video with some ancestry stuff at some point proving that wasn't the case. Had some spanish in her or something, which was the only unexpected thing given her looks. Sure it's still around somewhere.

I don't think she's amazing. Is it virgins and people with no social skills propping her up on here? It is Sup Forums so I'm expecting the latter. I'm no stud but I've fucked a number of girls I'd say are better looking with better bodies than her.

That is actually disgusting.

she could pet my bone anytime...

youtube.com/watch?v=ubjvigZCdH4

there are women that have clue about politics, it is just a social problem, there are many good looking women who just want attention and at the moment politics guarantee that attention.

Does anyone know Lauren Southern snapchat?

Yes, ignore shills.

she did a video opening her 23&me. she was surprised cause it turned out she has a lot of Iberian (European Spanish). No Jew though.

I want her friend hnnnnng

Hot right wing guys they want to fuck and beta alt right virgins who give them attention and gibs.

Women are interested in anything that gets them alpha dick and beta slaves. Look at the gamergurrl phenomenon that happend right after consoles got popular with jocks or the comic book geek girl right after the marvel films made Chad dress up like captain thunder cock at the Halloween dance.

Attention now that it's socially viable. Same as video games, remember when i was a kid and gaming was for nerds only seen as a kind of social death, shunned by everyone. Then the industry dumbed the games down massively to increase consumer bases and then normies got involved since then we have girl gamers because of the attention it guarantees. Women are attention parasites who will observe what men enjoy and knowing they can't ever understand why so they pretend to like it to to appeal to the men and steal the attention.

Away you go

pussy sells

Finally Thx

because these days are days where the majority of the population is involved with politics. in within those majority of people there are attractive and unattractive people, on both sides.

Stop being such an autist.

That is actually a fucking good question.

I think it's because it became a safe activity that people pay attention to and there is money to be made on YT.

Pioneers are 95% men.

p.s. Some women were there before. Maybe they were not as hot and we don't notice them.

Thread over. No more replies needed.

For the attention. They like being worshiped by low and unimportant men.

Because social media can't always satisfy their attention craving mind so they add some politics to get more replies

TayPie would be the best thing ever!

>hey i'm a resonably attractive girl saying things you already agree with

No, but her family fled the nazis and the war in Denmark and from that people claim she's jewish. Same as they say she's a coal burner because she took a picture with a black guy once.

>Stop being such an autist.
stop using meaningless buzzwords moose cunt.

These """"alt-right""""" aren't even good looking.

I still would tho

It's not a meaningless buzzword when your behaviour aligns with symptoms of the autism spectrum.

>hurr durr all wiminz b iz dum
>no way a wite wimnin cud have dem poitiks opinienz nigga

You fags are so retarded I can't tell you apart from a double digit IQ nigger. Grow up, pathetic virgins.

I think this all true, but Also believe that on some level some of them have realised the macro issue that the freedom to have beta orbiters is dependent on western culture.

Hedgehogs, lol.

And Trump is a Russian spy right, CNN?

Left looks better

Hello boner

she's ugly for someone in her 20's
she looks ten years older

hello i am a millionaire. i could easily get this bitch in bed and snap some nudes. should i do it Sup Forums?

show me how to contact her

Nah, it's even more basic than that. Pretty girls can get the men who earn well. Men who earn well get taxed more, which hurts the wealth of the pretty women.

we're at the female stage

Nah, you are an r-selected beta bitch who can't keep a woman around so you project your insecurities on us.

what's wrong with income inequality? these days even the poorest people can live in almost pharaoh-tier comfort compared with nearly all of human history.

>be female
>be attractive
>pick a nice dress
>put on makeup
>do your hair
>sit in front of webcam
>say whatever about a topic not relating to makeup
>upload to youtube
>???
>PROFIT!

>be German
>leave the back gate unlocked
>allow a couple of million sand niggers to stroll across
>blame everyone else and say between sobs it's because diversity makes us stronger
>fuck the European continent more than you did in the Second World War
>????
>PROFIT

the same reason they pretend to like rap and video games

.. which is?

Because they hate roaches.

>the worst income inequality in 100 years
>the worst in 100 years

It's because user is an autistic virgin who can't fathom that people can hold interests of their own without being a 300 pound Dorito stain like him.

Name a single thing this has ever applied to.

I want her to sit on my face

WoW?

What's wrong with it, toothpaste?