Russian nationalist Demushkin gets 2.5 years in prison

Russian nationalist Demushkin gets 2.5 years in prison.
rapsinews.com/judicial_news/20170425/278379165.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Russian_march
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Demushkin
rusrep.ru/article/2011/07/08/demushkin/
ria.ru/incidents/20160825/1475238398.html
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-39053740
sputnikipogrom.com/news/70243/secret-exam/#.WP9uzkhSDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=ua0JSWYNhWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, Russian nationalists are retarded.

Churka pls.

not russian. not nationalist. just CIA homo. Not a sentence. You have to treat entire worldwide network of prisons as dual use military instrument of power of shit martini stirrers. So CIA homos thrive in prisons, they run them with their rainbow fists. If prison is not solitary cells with stonewalls that designed to prevent communication by banging Morse code - it's not a prison, but CIA university.

>imprisoned for photos (!!!) of Russian March
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Russian_march
>muh pootin savior of white race
>not russian. not nationalist. just CIA homo
educate yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Demushkin

Is this the one who pissed himself?

Incorrect.

What did he post online that was so horrible?

Are Russian nationalists also monarchists?

>Russian nationalist Demushkin
You know that he is are jew, right?

In Russia any innocuous thing could regarded as extremist.

I hope you, putin-bot, will get cancer. Ball cancer.

I mean, he ain't exactly Marine Le Pen. His message is a bit more in line with Sup Forums, and thus out of line with any government.

True, just ask Jehova's Witnesses

Demushkin got 2.5 years in jail for literally saying: "Russia should have russian power".

I'm fucking done with this fucking country. If Putin will get elected in 2018 i'm leaving fo good.

>If Putin will get elected in 2018 i'm leaving fo good.
And where will you go? To the great White Nationalist Western Europe?

At least YOUR PEOPLE are still nationalistic. The West is full of liberal retards who actually VOTE for such insanity and believe it whole-heartedly.

That flag is awesome. Why were older flags so much more awesome.

Lel that black and white thinking. How about despising both the manlet and pathetic little nazis?
The only hope for Russia is its liberal opposition.

enjoy prepping the bull

By the way what happened to Chinman? Did he get arrested too?
I recently saw his documentary on Medvedev's friends and their houses.

He supported Navalny in recent protests. Kremlin's very nightmare is a union of nationalists and Navalny's supporters.

Well ok then, if you are truly liberal, classical liberal, not that type of liberal as Hillary Clinton or Vladimir Putin i can take my words back.

But still Demushkin is completely harmless guy, he aimed for visa regime with central asia, and admired Israel and dagestan, i'm not agree with him. But he is not even classical nationalist. He is like ordinary conservative actually.

Thats all is just extreme cowardy of pic related antichrist incarnation, he is so afraid that some mythical nationalists will take him down, so that he jail them for nothing.

Putin is a rat. He is not human, there is nothing human in him, such guys end up with their relatives and desendants being hunt down and exterminated.

>this is the face of white nationalism in russia

This guy's polish heritage is showing.
But anyways, its a sausage fest, and mostly "fighting age" men, this won't look good on TV and easy to demonize.
You need more women bringing their small kids, and some old people with their USSR medals and such.

To the country where nor i, nor people i even dislike actually, get jailed for stupid posts in social media.

He was briefly detained and released. Now he's campaigning, opening his offices in provincial cities.

Demushkin is a retarded clown, but what has happened to him is worse than a fucking hate-speech law. Even in "politically correct" Europe it is still impossible, I guess.

Who is it? In a few words pls

One of the most harmless for Kremlin and dumbest Russian nationalists
rusrep.ru/article/2011/07/08/demushkin/

>dumbest
Who are the smart ones then?

Krylov is much better (though I don't especially like him)

Just a conservative guys who used to pretend he is a russian nationalist. Admired Dagestan and Israel. Most extremist thing he proposed was a visa regime with central asia republics.

Got jailed for 2.5 years for small video in vk social network, where he claimed something like: "Russia should have russian power".

One may like or dislike Demushkin but it is completely, totally fake charge.

Russia is a country where law is not applied. Russia is country ruled by criminals, theives and traitors. Period.

Daniil Konstantinov is fine too. And he is also improsed despite he has an alibi

The whole story around russian nationalism is kinda stupid. They are not even a bit popular and yet they are repressed like they are really threatening comfy Putin's president chair

What, am I supposed to feel any shred of empathy for this imbecile? (((Russian nationalits))) are 200 football hooligans, bonehead lumpenpoles and lobotomized stormcucks from Mytishi suburbs, led and organized by the jews to walk pro-ukrainian marches in Moscow.

Note: video was recorded in 2014! Yet he got jailed in 2017. Absolute bulshit. The so-called "judge" should be lustrated at very least.

So Mars?

It also can be said about other parts of opposition. Udaltsov at least

Typical putin-bot they always appeal to emotions, provide totally fake arguments and ignore the fact, that even by crasy russian laws about extremism Demushkin is innocent.

I hope you olgino scum got bathed in blood in upcoming civil war.

Hungary? Czech Republic? I personally plan to move some where there because in Canada, you can get jailed for shit you post on social media

Well even in Baltic countries i can openly hate things i hate: communism, Putin and neo-sovietist nomenclature. So i think there are plenty of options.

> cases for likes and reposts
> boy jailed for searching pokemons in church
> jailed simply for participation in peaceful public demonstrations
> etcetera etcetera
R U S S I A
U
S
S
I
A

lol

Too bad, you guys are going to shit. How is Belarus?

Yeah man all the flags looked cooler now we got all same colors on them. I want my old flag with lion back.

testicular cancer is usually easily treated

Russia^2

Its even worse in matter of politicl freedoms. Its extremely poor. But at least Lukashenko the local dictator is not a thief and he tries his best for his country and for his people.

Tl;dr: Belarus is a shithole.

>another braindead right wing retard is now in jail
>Too bad

how is that bad?

What kind of nationalist? Muh-Eurasia retard type of nationalist or prosperity for slavic people type.

It's not about that, but it is about freedom of speech

Come to czech republic bro. There is different mindset here. And you can say all kinds of shit in public.

>Russia
>freedom of speech

>I hope you olgino scum got bathed in blood in upcoming civil war.
That's not how it's work. He's using blatant strawman, sure. But you just play into his narrative with destructive and harmfull parry and wishes.

Do you need coders?

fug

The problem with Russian nationalists is they emphasize that they main problem in Russia are immigrants, and not the failing internal policies and the corruption of the government and public organizations. I'm sick of seeing the fake charts concerning the crime rates among immigrants, and the pics showing lots of muzzies on Moscow streets during some muslim holiday, with nazis trying to convince everyone that this is how overrun with muzzies Russia is. But while the caucasus barbarians aren't innocent and could even be named cancer, the nationalists don't offer any effective solutions that are humane and geopolitically smart at the same time. Anyone who claims that Chechnya should be independent is a complete retard. Those fucks would sell their souls to NATO the very next day.

Mfw the most powerful race had a kek flag

Immigrants are definitely not our main problem, but they really do harm. 3/4 of rapes are done by shitskins in Moscow
ria.ru/incidents/20160825/1475238398.html

Oh ok now please provide arguments why exactly we should let the chechnya to stay in Russian Federation, pay them tribute and do not enforse the federal law there?

Second.

I know about this, yeah. However, the rapes can be minimized by comprehensive filtering of those who come here with work visas, and a tougher surveillance of their living conditions and activities. But it won't be productive without an efficient and corruption-free operation of the border control, police, etc. The only other solution is barring the entrance from those countries, but it would lead to an economic disaster in Moscow and some other cities, as there is not enough cheap workforce among the locals. It would also fuck up our geopolitical plans of establishing a union, or a strong partnership at least, with the Asian ex-USSR countries.

>why exactly we should let the chechnya to stay in Russian Federation
Because:
a) NATO
b) We must have total control in the region to minimize potential terrorist activity

>pay them tribute
Well it ain't like it's much of a burden on the Federal Budget. Imagine the losses if we cut the aid off.

>do not enforse the federal law there?
That I agree with, we must push on Kadyrov to eliminate the radical and extremists. Having a semi-Sharia law region in our country is a disgrace.

I agree about corruption, but the future economic collapse on the chance of closed border is very debatable. It is also possible to control this geopolitical region without open borders, just look at France and its african colonies.

I can only agree with this if we totally have Chechnya as an actual entity of Russian Federation. That means that crimesters won't be able to hide there, that also means that federal law will be fully applied there.

If we can not make chechens follow the federal law we'd better put them out of Russia right now.

>push on Kadyrov

Bulshit. We must take him out to show them that there are no kings or dukes in Russia. Each and every person follows federal law. It's either this ways or there is no way we can deal with them.

Now, it seems like Putin thinks its ok to have regions where federal laws are not applied, because this fucker do not respect the laws of his own country. Well, it won't end up good.

>Anyone who claims that Chechnya should be independent is a complete retard. Those fucks would sell their souls to NATO the very next day.
Sure, we know. Nobody wants splitted country, new 90es and yet another collapse in russian birthrates. That's why almost nobody here talking about throwing out Chechnya for example.

>The problem with Russian nationalists is they emphasize that they main problem in Russia are immigrants, and not the failing internal policies and the corruption of the government and public organizations. I'm sick of seeing the fake charts concerning the crime rates among immigrants,
Fuck those guys. Those who care have official statistics and news articles, like that guy, but those are also not optimistic.

>However, the rapes can be minimized by comprehensive filtering of those who come here with work visas, and a tougher surveillance of their living conditions and activities. But it won't be productive without an efficient and corruption-free operation of the border control, police, etc.
That's ultimately what everybody wants. Visa-controlled immigration, pro-selfdefence laws and anti-islamization campaign.

Problem is, like those poorfags in the west, most of us don't even nationalists. Just common people who sick of all this shit, and if we understand most of implications, those who have not access to infohubs like this one, have the same grivances but don't see a bigger picture and could be easilly swayed by harmfull agents.
Jailing of some larper who's voicing the same points as you and me doesn't help nobody in a bit.

Otherwise i agree with you.

>I hope you olgino scum got bathed in blood in upcoming civil war.

keep doing the USA's work for them, they don't even have to pay you a cent

Putin shill.

At least they don't want their country to be conquered by Muslims

>supported the hohols , those who hate his ethnicity over his own people
>Literally reeeeees about his motherland getting back territory given away by commies
>Nationalist

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

Like it's me, being crasy incompetent and lunatic. It's only autocrat Putin and his crasy minions fault. You think russians were different back in 1917? You think they thought the perspective of civil war is real? Nope. Crasy incompetence of tzar's minsiters and lunatism of tzar himself allowed civil war to happen.

You guys who learned history of Russia should be able to see that we are coming to this crasy moment of our history, just like in 1917.

The only thing that can brake this circle is getting away from oligarchic autocrasy OR really fixing our economy.

Putin is not able to do any of this two.

BASED Putin gets another troublemaker off his multicultural streets!

Fix: *oligarchis despotia. Thats what we really do have now in Russia.

> visa regime with central asia,
Half of their economy is dependant on money transfers from Russia. Impose visa regime - all the post-Soviet republics in Central Asia will implode and ISIS takes over. Recipe for disaster. If you dwell in delusion that the issue can be isolated by tighter border control, buy yourself a map and look at the length of Russian border. We're not living on an island like Britain and don't have two world oceans on our sides like the US. The only solution is offering them more viable model of economy but unfortunately we don't have one ourserlves
>why exactly we should let the chechnya to stay in Russian Federation
To prevent tribal warfare, human traffic, drug trade and wahhabism from spilling over into southern Russia. To ensure that Chechens are busy killing each other rather than killing Russians. To prevent further disintegration of Russia along ethnic lines. Although I understand that reducing Russia to a collection of shitty ethno principalities living off IMF loans and child sex trade is a wet dream of cretinous subhuman that calls himself a Russian nationalist

Этo тoт caмый дёмyшкин, кoтopый "ЯpyccкийЪ", a пoтoм вмecтe c, eмнип, Пoткиным и\или Topoм oтcacывaли y Кaдыpoвa в гocтях?

"You don't need this wall with Mexico, goy, they are dependent from your money"
Just no.
We can install military bases in these countries, and ISIS will fuck off.

Пoтoмy чтo Чeчня - этo зaнoзa в жoпe, кoтopaя в пpoшлый paз, кoгдa былa нeзaвиcимoй, пoлeзлa в Дaгecтaн c тoлcтым нaмёкoм oттяпaть, кaк минимyм, eщё и Cтaвpoпoль в бyдyщeм.

Пpичём зaнoзa кoнкpeтнaя, ибo кaждый ayл, пo cyти, мoжнo c paдocтью пpeвpaтить в oбopoнный пyнкт, кoтopый eщё хyй вoзьмёшь.

Пpи тoм, чтo нaци, ПOЧEMУ-TO, фopпocты вoкpyг Кaвкaзa cтaвить caми нe peшaтьcя, ибo этo нe yзбeкoв c тaджикaми мoчить, пpихoдитьcя дoвoльcтвoвaтьcя пoдкyпoм Кaдыpoвa и eгo тeйпa.

pidor

>If you dwell in delusion that the issue can be isolated by tighter border control, buy yourself a map and look at the length of Russian border.

We have tons of policemen and like 1 million (!!) of national guard why can't we just make them do some useful job for protecting border, instead of hunting schoolkids in social media?

Can you please provide more arguments why won't we be able to control our border?

By the way, when majority of generation of soviet people will die out in republics of central asia (pretty soon) they will turn into some kinda of ISIS states no matter what. I think its inevitable.

We'd better get prepared for this now. And instead of having millions of national guards we'd better have million of border troops.

Also there is another thing to consider: when Taliban ruled Afghanistan it was much better for us then it is now.

Sorry, Abdul, no more caliphates.

>We can install military bases in these countries, and ISIS will fuck off.
Beautful. I assume you and OP will be first to enlist winning hearts and minds in a shitskin hellhole. Works out really well for both Armenian populations and Russian soldiers in Gumri

Delusional twat
Go such Mohammad's cock Hakim

It's soldiers duty to be prepare to die, you know. And yes, I know people who are ready to fight islamists with their own hands.

I can't even understand, are you triggered by Donnie's big beautiful wall or just like islamic fanatics?

are you ready to fight in moscow militai defending the holy private property? putinist and sobakin cucks are gonna steal moscovite's khruschev era apartments. i wish there will be at least small group that will defend their constitutional rights with wepons, faggots are really gonna destry houses of 1 million people
RUSSIAN KHRUSCHEVKA CIVIL WAR
MOSCOW COMMIEBLOCK MILITIA WHEN
they will release the plan 1-
t. want to enlist and fight
its time for terror and gorilla warfae to start imo

>Fuck Pidorashkas who are patriotic for Rushka
>It's your job to defend me, March! 2,3,4

neck yourself you pathetic piece of shit

And now show me please what I've said against Russian patriots and soldiers.

>Is this the one who pissed himself?
>russian NATIONALIST
"Pissed"? He must be shitting himself on daily basis.

ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT FOR PRIVATE PROPERTY AGAINST PUTINIST KEKS VIOLATING THE NAP

>russian sat regional stat is sikrt and wellhidden from public
top kek, so many 100/100 points chechen intellectuals huh

bls resbond

Wow, he looks slutty af

shid wrong ling :D
sputnikipogrom.com/news/70243/secret-exam/#.WP9uzkhSDMw

Heh, selling out to NATO is not the worst thing they can do, not even close.

and this guy is russian ns musician tbahwyf

and second from right is dead

1st from the left as well

youtube.com/watch?v=ua0JSWYNhWk
he is cool guy