LEAF FAGGOTS BTFO!!!

LEAF FAGGOTS BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-china-trade-deal-1.4083723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I expect resistance. Troops should be deployed to the border to neutralize the Canadian threat.

What's the matter with canadian lumber?

HAHAHAHAHA

How does it feel seeing your country punished for your years of shitposting?

To get at the leaf - one must strike the tree.
It's so simple, how could we have allowed you Yankees to misdirect us with Day of the Rake. It was all a diversion!
Damn you America!

We could be harvesting it from American trees instead. Ideally this would be done in such a way to thin out forests a bit so they don't burn down so much, although I don't know much about how you'd do that.

Sure, tax the wood. We got plenty of woodland that doesn't get on fire every year like a fucking colossal bonfire

Seriously, tax it. We don't care. We just want to sell that shit cause we have so much of it it's insane.

Make an enemy of LITERALLY your only decent trade partner...

Well cucked

You got cucked

Fall is coming...

It's not the lumber that's a problem, but rather the Canadians and their trollmaster fuhrer, Trudeau.

Day of the Rake when?

Forests should burn, the forests that exist in places where wild fires happen have adapted over time to fires and the burning of old tall trees allows for newer generations of trees to grow better. Forests weren't doing well back then and they figured out it was because humans kept fires from cleansing the forest so that's why we now focus on controlling it and prevent it spreads to human populations rather than just extinguish it. Except it failed miserably last time.

You do know that this hurts white working class
and rural men the most you fucking spergs?

that's the point you dip
you have so much
so you're making us money.

thanks leaf

Sometimes I think the russia shit is true because Trump is doing his damnedest to piss off every ally the US has.

>it's better to destroy our forests than purchase other countries
>muh 9d chess

never ceases to amaze me

Can't believe I am saying this but your post sounds very malevolent and benevolent at the same time.

>it's better to buy our own products instead of giving money to some other shitty country
>muh flip retards

Good for him, he's supporting american jobs and making america wood more competitive. Hope the price of lumber doesn't spike too hard tho.

What part of MAGA don't the maple niggers understand?
>Trump is a con man he won't impose any tariffs.

You realize there are laws mandating lumber mills to plant a tree to replace each tree they cut right? We don't just clear-cut our forests into oblivion like you retarded pinoys.

>MUH MEXICO AND CHYNA
>Tariffs on Canada first

I don't see why they feel the need to point out where Canada is, are Americans really this stupid?

Who gives a fuck? I votes for AMERICA First, not Canadian working class whites first. Eat shit bong. I hope we tariff something and you lose your job.

LEL
Broke shit hole nation of 35,000,000, that is 1.3 TRILLION in debt, has no gold reserves, produces nothings, manufactures nothing, literally does nothing in the world except exist, is the "largest trading partner of the USA"

35,000,000 leaf retards, are the biggest trading partner to USA, 350,000,000.
ya, no

AHAHAHAHA

>muh neocon jew controlled faggot trump is playing 4d chess. Hate trudeau but he better not pussy put on this. How about we fuck you over and dont feed your country our oil anymore

Hea sucking mexicos and chinas dick right now along with the jewish cock

>Damn you America!
Last time this happened you lost 30,000 jobs. We didn't...

You know there are reforestation laws here right?
Not like in your third world, unsustainable shithole
>hurr durr lets cut down trees for money
>we're all out of trees! oh nooooooo

Expect retaliation. Canada can trade with China and the EU.

>Canada can trade with China

Yeah you get a family discount right?

This isn't the first time the US has put tariffs on our lumber. I don't know why everything is a big deal around here.

not bad bong, have a supreme leader

The year of the rake has only begun

>t.poverty king

ENJOY YOUR TAX YOU ECONOMIC ILLITERATE

Our debt is $629b not $1.3t.

China is already buying US coal.

Probably just a weird choice of stock image.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-china-trade-deal-1.4083723
It's already starting.

Most of the softwood lumber going into the US from Canada is from Canadian goverment own land. American softwood lumber mostly comes from private land owners. Canadian goverment has lax laws on harvesting, allowing market manipulation screwing Americans.

I agree with the tarrif.

enjoy paying more for lumber (houses, construction, etc)...

btw we'll be sending you shit pine now

That's federal debt. Our national debt (provincial/federal) is approaching 1.5 if. because of the decentralized nature of Canada it makes more sense to include the provinces.

NOOOOOO now I have to pay $100 for video games

The US lumber industry has always been assmad that they can't fuck their customers over with high stumpage fees because in Canada all land is owned by the Queen (aka the government) who charges everyone the exact same stumpage fee. This tariff just lets US producers jack their prices up to earn more shekels because >muh free market. There's not even really any industry to protect, as the US alone can't meet it's own demand of the same grade of softwood lumber (Canadian softwood is higher quality due to climate differences).

All this means is that the price of building a timber framed house is going to go up by at least $2,000 down there, and consumers have no option but to bend over and take it.

how to destroy your country

step one: start a trade war with the country that supplies a large portion of your raw lumber, & has one of the largest oil reserves on the planet, & guess what? there's no tyrannical dictatorship that you can claim to topple & replace with your own people this time.

there are more trees in american than ever before and laws in place that prevent you from just cutting down some trees without reseeding them

Canada is doing the same to white farmers in America. Thats the reason this tariff is being implemented.

Canada is literally the most powerful country on the planet

Seriously I don't understand. Our country is shit considering how many resources we have

This.

>Canadian
>Threat

>Pick One

WELL, WHICH ONE IS IT?

Terrible management of them and virtually no canadian industries that dont outsource the shit out of everything and well alot of multinational corporations do business here with aggressive practices so the Canadian companys get btfo for trying to take a bigger slice of the pie

Also africa has plenty resources and they too have retards in charge

>Canada is doing the same to white farmers in America.
Don't tell me you buy that dairy farmer bullshit. We've already got a 5:1 trade deficit with you when it comes to dairy. Canada's just being used as a scapegoat for the US fucking up its own market by chronically overproducing milk.

the queens land belongs to the queen, the gov owns other sht, and she does not pay tax , land or otherwise

Fallout 4 regular edition is still 80 bucks.

Good thing it sucks or I might be upset.

Man that was the only fallout fame i didn't beat i actually dropped it halfway through because the quests and immersion was so bland

Good job America, make it more profitable to destroy your own forests instead of letting someone else ruin their country for money for you instead.

I used CSL to renovate my house last week.

is that even wise?

both countries are still anglo-saxon, and have a good history together.
whites are so bored they are back to fighting each other it seems. i sure hope some actual threat appears.

Another settlement needs our help!