I need guns to protect me from the gov-

>I need guns to protect me from the gov-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk
archive.is/hnfJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As if the government are going to waste millions of dollars to level one single piece of property

MFW I need a predator drone to protect me from the government.

Here (you) go retard

You need guns to protect yourself from the emus

I agree, citizens should be allowed to own missiles, jets, tanks and nukes.

>Let's drone strike our own citizens
>Yeah, that'll go over well

I need nuclear warheads to enforce the NAP.

if a civil war happens in the usa again the government will never launch airstrikes on the rebles because if they did that to their own citizens rebel support would gain drasticaly

As if they'd give a fuck, dumbass. There's rebellions and civil wars all the time. Government will paint the rebels as evil, probably some chemical weapon false flags, dronestrike key targets, and the rebels will be demoralised enough to just fall in line.
I mean fuck if they paint you in the right light the government may even get other nations on board to help stop your rebellion. You will be far less well equipped, far less organised and maybe even outnumbered considering most people will not fight even before we consider propaganda bluepilling a lot of the population into thinking the rebellion is about something it isn't.

You missed a few important points, just like the last time you had to deal with rebellious Yanks.

>Half the military defects within hours of striking civilians
>Russia and China begin funneling weapons and money at anyone who'll take it

There would be an army mutiny anyway, unless it's AntiFuck

Gun rights defend yourself from the government by refusing the precedent of banning amoral objects based on some applied morality. It's not about keeping weapons in all cases, but about keeping the gov't from saying "We say that's bad, so banned. We say that's bad, so banned." so on and so forth until all your civil liberties are gone.

Obviously this doesn't protect you from hostilities from your own govt but that's not the object here either way. If your govt is dronestriking you you're already fucked.

>Half the military defects within hours of striking civilians
Except for the fact the military has no fucking clue what's going on, and is at best told you are domestic terrorists. Other than that they'll be kept in the dark as much as possible. Not really much time for you to persuade them of your points when there's a bullet in your head
>Russia and China begin funneling weapons and money at anyone who'll take it
And the Saudis and Britain and half the world begin funnelling weapons and money to the US government. For most of the world the US government being overthrown would be disasterous.

Dont underestimate small arms guerilla tactics. If those drones are so good why havnt we defeated the arabs with AK's yet?? US military would never win against millions of US citizens with ARs, and more than half the military would defect and fight for the rebels

>millions
Most citizens will not fight. Too old, too young, too scared, unaware of what the fighting is really about.
You'd be lucky to even have 1 million fighters in a country of 320mil. And across such a large land mass that's not good.

Yes, millions. I don't think you understand rural America very well. Uncountable bubbas throughout this country are cocked and locked ready to overthrow the government

Do you realize how much our media would publicize the event? As liberal as they are, they are controlled by one thing: money. And a drone strike on their own people will have millions watching. Hell, everyone has a fucking smartphone nowadays, so there will be video of it up an hour before the press can find out. There will be no way they can cover it up.

This copypasta is so retarded it hurts.

Didn't we say something similar about the Vietnamese farmers?
And why should we just keel over because it seems "impossible"? Fuck you are such a cuck

Not an argument

A lot of them are one burger away from a heart attack.

I need a musket to protect me from the Bri-

>millions
No, 1 million. At best.
I don't think you understand how disorganised you would be. Spread across the country, heavily disinformed, with half the world bearing their military force on you.
Keep jerking it to your power fantasy, rebellion in the US would not be feasible.

>make the only cognizant point here
>Sup Forums would rather RP about fighting their own governments

oh yeah, i forgot that our military prowess defeated the insurgencies in vietnam, afghanistan, and iraq.

>Implying they don't already

warships for fighting inland

Sure. And the media will tell everyone it was a drone strike on an incredibly dangerous domestic terrorist group. Maybe you're neo Nazis trying to overthrow government? Maybe you're an Islamic sleeper cell. Who knows. 99.9% of the population will either have no idea at all or believe a lie.

You're the retard. Bet you don't even own a gun faggot.

>comparing sending troops to other countries to controlling your own population where you have control over literally every public service, infrastructure, and law
Okay.

>hurr durr pmurt fired $600 gorillion worth of missiles into syria, impeach now before he bankrupts us
>hurr durr silly drumpf voter, don't you know guns can't protect you against $6 million dollar missiles, give up your guns now before he craters you

really spins my menorah

are you retarded or just willfully ignorant?

>it's a "dash-post will reach bump limit because the fucking faggots on this board always take the bait" episode

Do you realize how hard that will be to spin to a states own fucking people? If bubba knows the rebels aren't fucking terrorists, that's gonna spread by word really quick.
People already distrust the media now more than ever, you really think that a vid of the us drone striking its own people won't tell millions what's really going on?

Except that's control by regular fucking people you dumb cunt. People that still think for themselves.
No soldier over here is going to turn a gun on their own people. This isn't the Soviet Union, half the reason most sign up is to protect their families.

What does a video of a drone strike prove if one were to even exist and get aired? Fuck if they want they can claim it was on a domestic terrorist weapons stockpile. Who's gonna knowbthe difference? Anyone saying otherwise will be denounced as a conspiracy theorist.

Remember the last time when all the militias with huge popular support came together to fight the federal government for their rights? That went well right? Imagine all those bubba redneck types trying to fight tha gubmint and all their modern toys and information warfare divisions with some rifle.

Why on earth I would need a gun? You failed to control your own government even with all the guns in the world, and europeans know if you really have the willingness to revolt you will always find your guns.

Also, did you not realize that most rebellions start out disorganized? Or did you forget about our little defection again in your old age?

>I need an anti air rifle to protect me from the government

I agree you should be allowed to defend yourself against anything.

They'd probably end up making the confederacy again. Do you just fucking ignore history over in that shitty country of yours?

Kek che

Why would the US use drones inside their own borders? that is a big fucking PR shitshow for any government

>their own people
Implying the military isn't propagandised into believing you're the enemy. They already have to be ready to kill, do you really think it's such a line to cross into killing someone who happens to be the same nationality as them? If you're the enemy you're the enemy.

What you retards never seem to consider is how the overthrowing of the US government would fuck almost the entire planet. The people in control will do whatever is necessary to crush the rebellion and paint themselves as the heroes

>HAHA AMERICA LOST A WAR AGAINST FARMERS WITH OUTDATED WEAPONS
>HAHA AMERICANS YOU THINK YOUR OUTDATED WEAPONS CAN DEFEAT YOUR GOVERNMENT
sage

""The government""

Oh god you're one of those. Wilfuly lacking objectivity so you can reinforce your own fear fetish.

It can be a big fucking step between killing some people in a foreign land to killing people in the state that you grew up in

>attacking the flag

Well you cant legally own the confederate flag but I can. Really activates the almonds huh?

Here, have a devastating counterarguement on your level so you can be whistling dixie while youre literally whistling dixie
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk

Again, "domestic terrorists are trying to overthrow all the things we believe in, freedom, democracy, etc etc. It is regrettable to have to resort to such measures on former US citizens but this is a threat that cannot be ignored"
Rebellions happen, people get killed by their governments. How it is portrayed is determined by who's in charge. The US government being toppled plunges the entire world into crisis, most nations and their media will follow the narrative, and it won't be hard to do because ultimately we are talking about a domestic terrorist grouping trying to overthrow government, whether or not it's justified will not be a topic for debate

You're wrong. One of the reasons the right wing pushes the support of our troops so hard is so that they wouldn't turn their guns on the only people who love them. They're people who think for themselves. Do you even realize how little support our government has right now? Even most bootlickers hate them. And there are an equal amount of people who would want to see us fall that would assist the rebellion. Russia in particular has already promised to.
And again, rebellions always start out small

>I mean fuck if they paint you in the right light the government may even get other nations on board to help stop your rebellion

Only the anglosphere and the Jews might help the government. And that a big might. Everyone else will either be unable because they have no realy military, or because half thier population wants the USA to fall or they will be salivating at the power vacuum about to open up.

>What you retards never seem to consider is how the overthrowing of the US government would fuck almost the entire planet.

Just Europe and Israel

>The people in control will do whatever is necessary to crush the rebellion and paint themselves as the heroes

The whore of all the earth will fall eventually. Everything has its time.

Do you even need a license to own one of these?

Hate or not, toppling government is not in most people's interest and never will be

dont those boats ever hit each other? The sail setup doesn't look very manageable

id be fuckin pissed if someone shot my mavic out of the sky

Apparently you aren't important enough to get news there, because that was just a company refusing to sell the flag. And I don't see another argument from you, so I'm guessing you never cared anyway.
Das vadanya or whatever the fuck you people call it

At least the Americans don't fall for false flags.

>implying the military will be well informed
Already been over this. You're not going to get fair representation dumbass. You're going to be labelled an extremist group, your motives and your actions will be lied about.

They just dropped the largest non nuclear bomb to take down an abandoned building

And again, no one's going to buy that crap when it's their own damn friends dying.
I don't know if you understand much about the south, but one of the biggest virtues down there is a sense of community. Everyone knows pretty much everyone else. If a person dies in rebellion, it's going to affect a great deal of people at a time.

What are you yammering on about? If you had any natural resources in your country we'd make sure to give you some Freedom™.

>Well you cant legally own the confederate flag

Jesus what a dumb bastard. We have a first amendment that is protected by our second amendment.

You don't need most people for a rebellion. We did it with barely 10% of our population back in the day. And given that there will be defections, it's probably going to be roughly a quarter of the population rebelling by the end of it

>i need a battleship to protect me from the germa-

And you don't understand that a short little "domestic terrorist attack" every week isn't going to sell as well as the fucking government slaughtering its people. The media respect one thing dumbass: money. They aren't going to pass an opportunity up regardless of what the government tells them. And if they get shut down, that tells the people far more than the media ever could

Well that's just spectacular lil buddy but most people in the south wouldn't know shit from chocolate. They probably already believe uncle Billy was assassinated by government for knowing too much when he drunkenly crashed his car into a tree.
Most people aren't going to know anyone who got killed in the rebellion, plenty of people will believe the media narrative, and many will prefer safety and certainty offered by the government over deranged hick extremists, that's just how people are.

I'm done with you jerking it to the south rising again. Peace out

>They'd probably end up making the confederacy again

>whistling dixie

Should have been much more obvious in mocking your delusion about redneckistan ever coming back. Britain arriving and annexing the Thirteen Colonies back is slightly more likely than that

>because that was just a company refusing to sell the flag.

>implying

Guess that one "company" must have been responsible for the stars and bars disappearing from all the southern state flags too huh?

Please tell me which state are you from because I want to make more exact and detailed fun of you. Hope its georgia so I can ask you how it feels to have a raw ass bacon strip for a flag with the union stars on it for a flag.

I need guns to protect me from niggers and commies.

>domestic terrorists keep killing people
>government kills terrorists
>OMG EBIL GUBMINT KILLIN PEOPLE!
If you kill your enemies they win.
>media cares only about money
No the media cares about the status quo. Overthrowing government really puts their money in jeopardy. For one thing civil wars really fuck your economy. For another, a civil war is not simply going to result in a new president taking office, government will collapse if they lose. That's no beuno for media dollars Pedro

>Goverment need drones to protect itself from gun owners
Also anti-materiel rifles.

The US military can defeat an army of 85 mil.....

But a gun can defend you from all that shit. Cops break into your house, you shoot them, they just bring more cops.

>1 post by this Aussie

sage

Japanese honorary aryan

Dude most people today don't believe the media narrative

63million Hillary voters would disagree

The problem is the government has already admitted failure in it's stability the moment its authorises summary executions of its own citizens on is own soil. Assad cemented civil war as soon as he started cracking down on the tiny FSA deserters

>you don't need guns, goys
Nice try, (((faggot))).

Drones ain't gunna stop me from individually murdering each member of congress !!

Cops cant do anything to you, you just have to yell I DO NOT CONSENT as hard as you can and they will let you go because they cant do anything to a sovereign citizen :^)

>Same thread.
>Every fucking day.
Your point has been disproved repeatedly, yet you still act like a complete faggot.

Oh, and, finish your fucking sentence.

I was wondering why people posted only one of the two retarded copypastas, but now you corrected it. thank you.

You are a(n) shill/fucking idiot and not worth responding to directly.

archive.is/hnfJQ

Wasting billions is what we do best

>The Army of the USA is unbe...

>You can't own a Con. Flag
>In America
Holy fucking shit you think because Amazon doesn't want to sell them you actually can't own them? Are you retarded?
Also, I would really like to hear your argument against the jap's post, for which you made none. For the meantime enjoy having no guns

>getting removed from state flags
>getting removed from memorials
>getting removed from everywhere

Just face it, SJW culture is shitting on rednecks, they cant even protect their heritage or symbols.

>Also, I would really like to hear your argument against the jap's post, for which you made none

I did, are you retarded? Having some guns around wont do shit aganist THA EBUL GUBMINT and if the populance really wants a revolution they will revolt with or without guns.

That proxyjaps post is pure redneck masturbatory fantasy that has been proven wrong 150 years ago when the difference between the abilities of the government and militias was much less lopsided.

kek

and if that scenario keeps playing out the cops are going to either stop breaking into people's houses for no reason or they will be forced to dedicate an absurd amount of time and resources per house, which is unsustainable.

Frig off. We're not going to bomb our own people.

Next same-old-bullshit posted on Sup Forums this week: Why communism is a good idea...

>Why on earth I would need a gun?
if you don't live in a culturally enriched area, you might not need one for defense.

>You failed to control your own government even with all the guns in the world
Nigger we're the only country with an unlimited right to free speech.

>and europeans know if you really have the willingness to revolt you will always find your guns.
and it seems like everyone but you knows those guns came from other countries when they weren't a fudds dur gun or looted. A revolt you need permission for isn't a revolt, it's a foreign insurgency.

In Brasil we ended dictatorship without firing even one shot.

It's not 'controlling people with guns that is difficult'. It's just controlling people. That's how Índia got its independent. Eventually the country becomes weak and vulnerable to other threat under a dictatorship If the people don't support It.

this is why i own 2 MANPADS and i have 2 RPG-7 just incase they use tanks against me

Never thought of it like that. Thanks burger

SAMs and military ordinance should be legalized for civilian ownership.

The main killer of US troops is IEDs, which means guns aren't even that important so why do you need them?

We already had what basically amounts to domestic terrorists. Some cattle farmers took over a shack in Oregon and had tons of outside sympathizers simply for fighting the government period.

And do you really believe, in this day and age, when 99% of the population has a camera with near-permanent internet access, that shit like a drone strike isn't going to fucking leak?

we already have, asshole. multiple times even.

By the way if any of you think im joking or something , im actually serious

i have a fully operational SA-7 which i got from my russian friend and i have a FIM-43 which i got from my vietnamese friend