Can any good come from sharing overdose pictures to fight the opiate epidemic?

or are pictures of overdoses doing more harm than good?

Comfy bed sheets

yeah it's just encouraging copycats. kids look at pics like this and think, oh shit nigger I want to be purple too

look at those wasted quads.

where would you publish them?

Why do whites keep turning into junkies in droves? Doesn't that triple digit IQ mean that whites should be able to exercise enough common sense to acknowledge heroin/painkillers as lethal?

please they look like fucking microfiber, you would be more comfortable sleeping on steel wool

In the US it would probably not change a lot. Considering most heroin addicts started with pain killers there

>youre wasted bro!
>fuck you im not wasted Ill kick your ass!
>WORLD STAR! WOLRDSTAR WORLDSTAR WORLD STAR!!
>so wasted guy ass hanging out
>jump cut to fire hydrant in the distance
>jump cut back to ass hanging out
>cut to fire hydrant closer now
>cut to ass hanging out
>cut to hydrant closer
>back and forth quicker and quicker closer and closer
>black screen
>You can't say no if you are too wasted to know you even had to say no.
>Build the Wall... Make America Great Again.

Look at this fucking nig describing an average 104 as "triple digits". You read CNN you little puss?

>wanting fewer people to die
fuck off

>104
>not objectively "triple digits" (i.e.: THREE DIGITS)
Put down the oxycontin and pick up a book.

Is he dead?

It will do good, but America is still fucked when it comes to heroin. Heroin will never go away. Well, fentanyl will never go away heroin may actually fade from the black market as most heroin is cut with fentanyl and friends.

cyanosis to that extent is usually a good sign of being dead

Was addicted , Stopped , Chose Weed, Living and Paying Taxes.

Darwin , let these people kill themselves as long as we can harvest their organs

>get pain killer prescription from doctor
>Get hooked
>Prescription expires, isn't renewed
>Addict has to get drugs off the street and OD's

The problem is doctors over prescribing narcotic pain meds.

this. but the problem extends even further, big pharma pushes prescriptions of these drugs onto doctors and gives them kickbacks.

big corporations in america arnt all good, some are pure fucking evil

>t. completely capitalist

Gaijin, with overdoses being chock-full of hilarity, this post was devoid of humor
faggots

Consider the possibility that they're okay with dying. Working-class life sucks, having white skin doesn't automatically mean you're rich & have no problems.

Probavly does a bit of good.

I had a minor "oh shit" moment when I saw the guys face and saw he was just some dude, not a tweaked out moonface.

No one wants their fucked up druggy organs. I can only see their usefulness if they're harvesting Stem Cells somehow.

I once had a gf whose grandmother was addicted to codeine. She was the nicest old lady i swear, a typical nanny with a dark secret. If it could happen to her, ill believe it could happen to anyone

i had no fucking problem dropping vicadin after my prescription ran out.
If you get hooked on meds thats your own shortcomings at play, dont blame the doctor for giving it to you when the risks are written right on the bottle for you.

its call societal eugenics. rather than sterilize the weak, the jews use psy-ops to trick them into becoming drug addicts, faggots, and hentai freaks. if the weak kill themselves and dont breed simply out of choice, theres nothing unethical about it, now is there?

stay strong white men, the truly meek (ie. those who think for themselves rather than be bullied into rightthink by SJWs) SHALL inherent the earth.

'Deaths of despair' - alcohol, drug, and suicide deaths among whites (particularly middle-aged whites) have been on the rise for a while now. It's actually bringing down the life expectancy for whites as a whole in the US.

>better access to health care
>too much exposure to anti-white propaganda
>get depressed
>(((doctors))) prescribe all sorts of anti-depressants and pain killers
>start getting diminishing returns on your medication
>start visiting multiple doctors
>tell them no when they ask if your on any medication
>???
>profit

Not really, scare tactics don't work for drug use. You can see this with smoking ads and the deterrents on cigarette packs.

>California vpn fag makes a Sup Forums tier thread
No one saw this coming

excuse me friend I will have you know that I am a very popular user in these parts and my endearingly racist ways are in exceptionally high demand around here so perchance you might want to consider reconsidering that saucy tone

More thinning out beta nigger brains. Fuck em let them die so they don't reproduce.

Dope's for dopes, ya dope.

My town has been experiencing an opioid epidemic for a while. I'm honestly sick of it. I'm about to go full Punisher on drug pushers and users.

>krokodil

literally only exists and is dangerous because of prohibition.

if it was produced in a lab by someone with any rudimentary training krokodil would be safe to use too.

White people, the males especially, are miserable. The same reason crack swept through the black community.

A society-wide death drive is in effect. This is evident in almost everyone, from addicts, NEETS, all the empty social-engagers, to the people on here, who literally ask for a nuclear holocaust, or to fight in a race war/civil war/ world war.

>never needed opiates for pain before
>be prescribed
>only find out later you're highly susceptible to them
Not my experience but it happens. I know you're probably 14 and think the world just works perfectly but there are a lot of factors that go into this

>abuse your Meds by taking extra doses/double doses
>lack the self control to stop when your script runs out
>this is the MDs fault for giving you the gun and the bullets

>realize you're susceptible to opiates
>keep abusing them anyways
>it's not my fault I'm just susceptible
>no one should have ever made me do this to myself

who is this seem deem?

Just show them some crocodile addicts and other nasty shit. Not like they don't put similiar on half the worlds' cigarette-packs anyways.

krokodil is only dangerous because its done by illiterate addicts who don't know how to clean the end product from phosphorus and other shit

Worked with junkies, both active users and those in recovery. Anyone who starts using actually just wants to die. A big part of recovery for many people is getting over that suicidal urge. This is why those 12 step programs talk about Gid so much; it's a desperate attempt to kerp them from killing themselves.

The problem with pictures are that they are easily dismissed.
"That won't be me.", "I can handle it.", etc.
They should push research on Kratom as a way to get off of opiates and heroin.
But they won't.

>Recovery is le "desperate attempt" to keep them from killing themselves.
>From Recovery:
>The idea that "addiction" is comparable to terminal illness.
>The idea that you're "hopeless and powerless" against it.
>The over-zealous ideological push dictating that "Recovery" is your ONLY option, and that you will die without "Recovery" as defined by the "Recovery Community".

Meanwhile, "Treatment/Recovery/Etc" only has about a 2% success rate??????

I'm sure we're aware of the true issue, totally.
-T. Former Addict

Not saying it works. Most junkies I know relapse. I'm just saying that that's the philosophy behind it, trying to give the addict anything to latch onto.

I was only pointing out that they're not "Giving" anything for the addict to latch onto. Treatment is nothing more than an industry. How they get away with being the "acceptable" route of action is unknown to me. 2% success rate should be disavowed and condemned by Medical Professionals EVERYWHERE. Not embraced.

They philosophy is definitely coerced via "Do or Die" directive. Most addicts are brainwashed into believing they don't have a choice.

>Oy vey, addict, you can either adhere to this program that has proven efficient in 2 out of every 100 cases, or you can be the victim of an incurable, progressive, terminal illness!! Which one will it be? You have no hope!