>climate change solution

let's talk climate change

do you think there are too many competing interests for a global solution to reach an actual solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJmL9hRrpIQ
ecowatch.com/koch-brothers-continue-to-fund-climate-change-denial-machine-spend-21m-1891180152.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i just realized i butchered that sentence, i'm retarded

Theres evidence to show tht it happens regardless of what humans do. The left is just using it as a way to instill fear so that their guys can get put in charge.

Even if it is true that that climate change is caused by humans there is too much to lose if we really try to prevent it.

It is getting really hot and it is probably white people fault. I just run my AC at full blast all the time and drive everywhere instead of walking. Little things like that go a long way to fight warming

A mix of switching to resource-intensive technology and denying the average person cheap means of transportation and a protein-rich diet.

>stop trying to fight "climate change"
>start trying to fight pollution
>suddenly the issue un-politicized and 99% of the population is behind it

>The cause of climate change

>do you think there are too many competing interests for a global solution to reach an actual solution?
Yes, definitely, China and developing countries are never going to stop committing environmental violations or increase regulations so long as it cheapens the cost of economic growth and allows them to do it efficiently. That being said an actual solution wouldn't be hard, something like carbon capture and sequestration + using more nuclear power and building more hydroelectric dams.

yeah i think this is the case. climate change solution ain't gonna be cheap and people will always flock to the guy that best supports their "opinions" because they don't want to pay taxes and so on needed for a solution

The only way to prevent climate change if it is actuallu caused by humans is to go back to before the industrial age

I used to care ablut climate change, until i found out the EPA cares about FUCKING CO2. NOT METHANE. And abundance of CO2 is not only inevitable, but good. It creates a really good environment for the greens. But worrying about CO2 and not giving a single shit about methane proves to me that no one gives a shit and its some kind of subversive trickm

It doesn't exist. There, I solved it, lad.

If climate change is actually caused by humans think about what happens when ur avg chinese and indian start living like an avg american.

>it's just a hoax by the chinese

There is no proof that humans change the course of the climate on a planetary scale

we are currently at the lowest levels of CO2 in our atmosphere in about 4.5 billion years

there was much more life on earth when CO2 levels were far higher

we are at a low point in the planets temperature

there was an identical rise over run in temperature increase 1900-1945, then a cooling trend 1945-1975.

There was far less CO2 being emitted in the 1900-1945 period than after yet it was followed by both a cooling trend and a warming trend (that has the same rate as 1975 to present, the one which bill nye always states as his proof)

I'd love to chime in, but I have piles of snow to shovel this morning. Maybe later.

I wish I was joking...

james hansen, NASAs main dude on climate change and the guy who is most responsible for this climate hysteria, said back in the 80s that in 2005, we would be experiencing 1 BILLION deaths a year from climate change

there have been many 'the sky is falling' predictions by scientists in the past

Al Gore created a TV Network called current TV and then sold that TV station to Qatar for 500 million dollars

Politicians and celebrities that soap box on climate change are the most heavy carbon footprint individuals on the planet

they absolutely know its bullshit and just a method for power/influence/PR towards gullible retards

Seems like a relatively rational solution is to either nuke china or india.

tf its may in a fews

with what leaf army?

youtube.com/watch?v=yJmL9hRrpIQ

Liberals, as usual in almost every single thing they do, are making the world worse for poor people through their ego masturbation practices of actually believing they are saving the planet by believing in this nonsense

The only reason why news outlets can say 'solar and wind are now cheaper than fossil fuels' is because environmentalist legislation has made fossil fuels more and more expensive

it used to take 3 years to build a nuclear power plant

it now takes over 20 years solely because of regulation

nuclear is by far the safest form of power

liberals and people that believe in AGW are ANTIHUMAN

They view all humans as unnatural

they are literally enemies of people that want to live

it is not hyperbole that liberals/leftists are the number one threat to human life on earth

they should be culled and gassed by zyklon B

Meet your anti-climate change overlords.
Too many rich Americans have a vested interest in denying climate change. And they will do whatever it takes regardless of how wrong they are.

not only that, you believe in fairy tales.

who hurt you

um hate to break it to ya, the big bad kochs are both liberals and both believe in climate change.

>only I get to decide which rich guys are bad!
the kochs, combined, have less than bloomberg

ecowatch.com/koch-brothers-continue-to-fund-climate-change-denial-machine-spend-21m-1891180152.html

Well, their wallet doesn't match what you claim they're saying.

cant handle facts huh

There has to be a problem, before there can be a "solution".

it's literaly just reducing CO2 emissions and CH4. thats it, stop deforestation to have trees that use the CO2 and reduce the amount of CH4 by recylcing it in places where you have cattle. we canno't stop a 2 degree rise in global temp because we are too late, but at least our efforts could stop it at 2