Absolutely going to happen

Screenshot this.

Truck containing iridium-192 stolen outside of Guadalajara, Jalisco in Mexico. The news report yesterday was unassuming and just mentioned that it would be a health hazard if the container were opened.

Today the message is different
>"Capable of creating a dirty bomb"
>"Day's drive to Texas"
>"Islamic state trying to get their hands on nuclear material"

Screenshots in replies below

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=HZ-20170425-57980-MEX

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastgreatstand.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/GOTHAM-OVERVIEW.pdf
superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
dhses.ny.gov/media/documents/SIEC-20161130-Board-Minutes.pdf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jqTlRG7pV9QJ:https://www.emswebinfo.com/gotham.html &cd=66&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/HCANJ/status/850046003826872321
washingtonpost.com/world/stolen-cobalt-60-found-in-mexico-curious-thieves-likely-doomed/2013/12/05/262ef990-5d66-11e3-8d24-31c016b976b2_story.html?utm_term=.3b4eebd63041
youtube.com/watch?v=I2QE_ryswh4
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-32332271
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first report from last night (04/24)

Updated report with much more menacing wording

That shit happens all the time, and kebabians are never bright enough to take advantage of it.

Besides, the bad hombres are complete dumbasses who just want to shoot and blow up shit in Syria and Iraq. It doesn't make sense for them to do anything in the Americas, and especially not with nukes.

cause all muslims n shitskins arent as smart as white people

Gotham Shield exercises partnering with "Fuerzas Amigas".

Partnered exercises will include Ardent Sentry 17 with Fuerzas Amigas 17), Vital Archer 17, Vibrant esponse 17, Staunch Maple 17, and Prominent Hunt 17

Fuerzas Amigas is the United States and Mexico’s annual cross-border military operations exercise.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

>I am Jack's complete lack of knowledge; the post
Yeah it's not like we are best friends with a (((nation))) they have sworn to destroy.
These guys act as if ISIS cares about destroying Americans when everyone knows they only want to kill Europeans.

Include me in the screenshot

pdf from FEMA on GS17

thelastgreatstand.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/GOTHAM-OVERVIEW.pdf

Bumping

Oh fucc

OH SHIII

Correlation to the training in Jew York.

> dirty bomb
in Texas this is what we call a mexican girls' womb.

capable of leveling whole cities

Vital Archer is the annual U.S. Department
of Defense (DOD) exercise aligned to the
counterterrorism response operations, including weapons of mass destruction, outside the ontiguous United States

Vibrant Response is U.S . Northern Command’s
(USNORTHCOM) annual field training exercise for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high
yield explosive consequence management forces designed to improve their ability to respond to
catastrophic incidents

Fuerzas Amigas is the United States and Mexico’s annual cross border military operations exercise

Ardent Sentry is the North American Aerospace Defense Command’s (NORAD) and USNORTHCOM’s major annual exercise focused on Defense Support of Civil Authorities

Prominent Hunt is the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) National Technical Nuclear Forensics Ground Collection Task Force’s annual exercise centered on assessing the United States’ capability to collect radioactive evidence in the immediate aftermath of a nuclear detonation

Still better than a truck full of Mexicans

Hello, this is Jessica Simpson from Fox news. Please email me at [email protected] to if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight schedule an interview with us.

Thank you

GS17 area and expected fatalities

Happens literally constantly user

GS 17 blast radius

Ir192 isnt that hard to get a hold of since its used for doing industrial radiography

Literally the same week as a FEMA training exercise to evaluate the whole community
effort to prevent, protect from, respond to, and plan initial recovery after the effects of an Improvised Nuclear Device attack using established exercises to achieve objectives in the relevant mission areas and capabilities???

Include me in the FBI report

I hate Jew York, I hope they do blow it up

Shills are sliding hard today

I've worked in factories where they had radioactive material for use in flow meters and such. While waiting for it to be installed it was just sitting around in a store room open to anyone.
Pretty sure these things get stolen all the time.

Tomorrow seems too soon for terrorists to get the radioactive material out, ready, and to New York. I wonder if they'll do it another day

Yeah, that's why the news report this morning seemed so unnecessary. It really came off as a red flag for a false flag attack.

>Implying it's not just nu-pol t_d fags bumping e-celeb threads.

>nu-pol t_d fags sliding hard

checked

Where's that?

Can't read due to shitty quality

>thelastgreatstand.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/GOTHAM-OVERVIEW.pdf

Digits checked.

It's not noteworthy that the material was stolen, it's noteworthy how it's being reported AND how it coincides with Gotham Shield this week.

If a false flag attack occurs, the theft in Mexico would probably be part of the cover story. The actual device, if it exits, would have been put into place long beforehand... like demolition charges in the twin towers.
But that's assuming that our government would be willing to murder its own citizens to further its own geopolitical agenda, which is just silly

Someone call Donald Trump and warn him! Does anyone have his phone number?

Hold up. I've got him on Twitter.

Lmao I remember this EXACT SAME THING happened like 7-10 years ago. Some people stole the semi-truck carrying radioactive medical material. Then they opened the container (breaking the radioactive containment) and gave themselves a lethal dose of radiation. Of course the robbers eventually left the truck somewhere that the authorities found it, but they themselves were doomed to die from their idiocy.

And this is what I thought would happen when I saw the news report last night.

I was triggered when I saw the update today talking about dirty bombs and driving to Texas

Do not get hyped over nothing, dumb beaners stole a truck, as soon as they'll find out that the cargo is not something they can easily put on sale they will abandon it. I highly doubt they acted for or have connection with ISIS.

this shit happens

ALL

THE

TIME

in mexico

include me please

>RELIGION OF PEACE

niggers tongue my anus

Just take the damn screenshot

>superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
>emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
>nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
>gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1 (download)
>dhses.ny.gov/media/documents/SIEC-20161130-Board-Minutes.pdf (Page 5)
>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jqTlRG7pV9QJ:https://www.emswebinfo.com/gotham.html &cd=66&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (download)
>twitter.com/HCANJ/status/850046003826872321

if only we had a fucking wall or at least a fence goddamnit

Tell Alex Jones he talks with Trump weekly

So I can screenshot this and come back to laugh at you later? Consider it done.

>this
retarded beaners are gonna glow
washingtonpost.com/world/stolen-cobalt-60-found-in-mexico-curious-thieves-likely-doomed/2013/12/05/262ef990-5d66-11e3-8d24-31c016b976b2_story.html?utm_term=.3b4eebd63041

>mexico nukes the US

Top kek

>inb4 they take the wackiest road trip to San Francisco.

How many goddamn Bill Nye thread do we need, anyway?

it's just a beta emitter, you would have to eat it for it to harm you

My money is on the mossad. Mossad agents tried to blow up the Mexican congress.

Dirty bomb apocalypse is coming user, you'd better start getting into shape so you can outrun zombies:
youtube.com/watch?v=I2QE_ryswh4

>Implying ISIS has the capability to do shit these days.

There probably hasn't been an actual attack organised by ISIS outside of the Middle East for over a year. They claim responsibility for random terrorists.

It will just be some random dumbfuck who doesn't actually know what he's doing and he'll get caught.

um didn't this happen a few years ago and it was due to thieves not realizing what they were stealing? and then several of them got radiation poisoning?

Or it's a good back story for a false flag attack

yes 2015 nigga
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-32332271

In case you forgot, there is a global war going on in the mind of these jihadis. This is the next generation of warfare. And Europe is just letting combatants and potential combatants walk right into their countries. I guarantee cartels would work with Islamic elements if it meant shipments of Afghan heroin.

Ideally, whoever ripped off this truck will show up in a hospital all sorts or radiation sick and not know why they are throwing up. That's best case scenario. Worst case? We don't hear shit about it until its used in an attack. How many Islamic attacks you hear about in Mexico?

It's ridiculous desu, I'm by no means an oldfag but the quality of Sup Forums has sunk so low in the time I've been here.