Honest thoughts on Varg?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9rKEHw7kpRw
youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI
youtube.com/watch?v=KDz076wR4FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up, make more Burzum and more kids.

he stabbed a man in the back and is a welfare leech

also he hates christianity

No he isn't.

>Muh christianity.

>There's no greeks or jews we're all ONE xDD Open Borders NOW!

>turn the other cheek, resist not evil xDD

eh

Without christianity you would still live in your mud hut, dumb snownigger.

literally theres nothing wrong with hating christianity. its a shitty cuck religion. i hate muslamics and kikes too

without christianity pisslam would have conquered yurop in the middle ages

its not the religion's fault that modern yurpoor men are emasculated beta cucks controlled by cultural marxists

That's a dumb thing to say.

He is a lying, pretentious twat. He just pulls shit out of thin air to fit his narrative.

Almost everything he says about Norway is an exaggeration or flat out lie, and his story about the murder is probably a lie too.

Also, he totally DID burn the churches.

>You can only have architecture if you believe in jewish-designed universalism.

Funny how judaism is restricted to their own ethnic group but christianity is for everyone and invites the world. Pure coincidence.

literally who

made a couple of good albums

Christianity wasn't like that until long after WW2, about the same time that white nations started getting subverted by Marxists.

>Hates christianity for being cucked.
>Wants society to collapse.
>Despises leftists and lefty morals.
>Focuses on telling people to become autonomous and to distance themselves from the system.
>Heavily anti-wagecuck
>Sees no problem going on welfare because it will collapse the system
>Why work and pay taxes to a system you dont want

Unlike most alt-right personalities, whom mostly spend their time shitting on leftists, he does kinda think outside the box.

He has no problem shitting on MGTOWs, pickup artists, neo-nazi skinheads etc.

The guy has reflected quite a bit on most of these things, and after all that time he adopted a sort of "blackpilled, but survivalistic approach" version of it all. He sees no outs for society, even if Trump or LePen wins they will be blocked etc.

He sees society itself as the problem, all of these things arising are just symptoms of the liberal democratic capitalistic society.

He is in his own weird little place. A mix between nazism and living in conjucture with nature. Living on your own homestead, taking care of your family and your community and letting the rest of the world fall apart. Living without insane consumption etc.

He has some good ideas, mixed in with a bunch of bullshit.

>christianity is for everyone and invites the world.

Who told you that? The antipope?

He seems like a defeatist. Complains about how the world is going down hill, complains about White Genocide - he is right on these issues... BUT he does NOT offer any constructive actionable useful advice of anything to DO about it.

Far too ALL IS LOST attitude for my taste.

It's funny how these people cling to the all is lost attitude. They need to shout it from the rooftops.

If you tell them we can wake people up, we can openly talk about White Genocide, get the concept out there, all the Anti-White-isms, and point out all the establishment hypocrisy and perhaps alter the culture until it breaks out and things change - the black pilled people will be the FIRST to get in your way.

In other words they will be the first ones to tell you to give up. Just like them.

If you think all is lost, then get the fuck out of the way of someone who at least wants to try.

>living in conjucture with nature.

His retarded soviet army trucks use more petrol and oil than any commercial vehicle

He's a nigger loving faggot who's too much of a little bitch to name the Jew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9rKEHw7kpRw

I don't agree with him 100% but he lives by the fourteen words.

>he stabbed a man in the back
In the head. 27 times...
>man
Euronymous is not a man.

>welfare meme

He's more black-pilled. His message is don't rely on politicians. Focus more on localism.

Weak bait faggot. He can't name the Jew by law as long as he is in France.

a decoy to try to slow down our inevitable return to our traditional christian roots

White christians would rather invite christian africans/arabs than atheist whites.

True but there's no doubt in my mind that christianity (and protestantism in particular) planted the seed that made it all possible.

He is a jobless NEET living off of welfare bucks who hates Christianity more than he does Islam.

Without greco-roman culture*

Fixed that for you

There would be no islam without christianism. Remember that Jesus is a prophet in islam too

the bit about greeks and jews is about the end of times actually, it's in fact an act of charity to live and die for your country
>turn the other cheek
it's a poor translation of aramean which was "turn another cheek" as in "fuck me once shame on you, fuck me twice shame on me"

Anti-Christian paganism is the sign of a stunted mind.

He's only really popular because edge lords love him because he comes from a black metal band and killed one of his band mates. He tries to act like a philosopher but ultimately fails at doing so, and his music is sub-par at best.

>it's in fact an act of charity to live and die for your country
For your god perharps, but since the first christians decided to teach the goyim about christianism their religions stopped being ethnic

One cannot just move away from the problems of the world. It might buy you temporary peace. Your enemies will still come for you.

He has a touch of crazy in him but like many other crazy people he prob has high IQ

it's not ethnic, it's about nations, and nations are important in the doctrine

On the other hand, he doesnt need to drive to the store/to work every day.

>and his music is sub-par at best.
I really like the "Aladdin Saladin Allahu" song that plays in half of his videos.

>lives off welfare
>stabs people
>burns churches
>can barely speak the native language
>doesn't integrate or assimilate
>makes lots of children
Sounds familiar doesn't it?

I really want a Turkish version of him. A shaman burns mosques down. I am not in a desperate situtation, i may have a life in future but if i lost my hope for my life i am planning to set mosques fire.

Germanic Nigger

t.germanic nigger

You could almost call it "a winning strategy".

Makes christniggers bleed from their asshurt(as testified by every thread), so he is great in my book.

Love him or hate him, I don't think anyone would doubt the sincerity of his beliefs. At least he's not a liar or a coward like some of the other alt light pussies on youtube who try to take the "libertarian/centrist" approach and are only in it for the sheckles. Varg really does care about what he's advocating.

He is like a good philosopher in our time even if you disagree with some of what he's saying.

He's Alex Jones with less credibility for edgy teenagers rebelling against their parents.

He engages in interesting historical revisionism and knows about Nordic mythology and stuff.

We're just jealous thought, he's living the dream -- he gets to raise his white children on NEETbux, while running around & playing in the woods, and whenever he gets bored makes a video for his legion of sycophants.

comfy life

so he's ironically being an asshole?

I love the idea of edible forests that he promotes. It's just too bad that shitty people will ruin it by picking them dry and selling.

if you found out about him after 2002 youre a faggot and need to gtfo and kys.

urrr olldddd
old man
decrepit old fart
look at the old guy everybody
whatchew doin' on the internet, grandpa
old piece of shit

>implying I wasn't a fan of his music long before I ever learned about his philosophy
Burzum is still the best band to come out of the Black Metal genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDz076wR4FE

my journey to the stars was astral as fuck to me. such raw shit isnt recommended for the common day normie

wow ur so cool man
look everyone, he knew about a band before you guys did
holy fuck, he's some kinda genius trendsetter

>his own name is Kristian

He's just a contrarian fedora tipper, his views change every week and he spouts absolute bullshit stories like his recent one about Zhukov. Given I didn't like soviet generals Zhukov highly disagreed with Stalins military tactics and the ideal of such a prized general being on an infantry line and getting rewarded for taking a small village is laughable bullshit.
First he was atheist, then satanist, then wait I never said I was either I'm pagan! Encourages muslim migration solely cause he wants less christians, pro eu because he wants welfare, claims he only takes welfare to destroy the system, etc.

Think about that, he unironically wants the same shit jews and liberals want but uses circular logic as a retarded means of justification. The faggots not a philosopher his music was subpar at best and his claim to fame was stabbing a faggot then compulsively lying about it as he does with all things. It's like he never grew past 16.

fuck off, fag.

Don't call me a fag you stupid ass butt.

Christ cucks, basically

lol as the virgin loser types out his heart trying to get replies on Sup Forums. hahahaha what a fucking loser

and he changed it to a real norse name, whats the problem mohammed nr. 891259327

where do you think you are... we're on a forum you dipshit, we're here to talk to one another.

Isn't this lovely?

and thats what you reply? you are clearly a nerd virgin. im sure with no education, or relevant training. let alone ever held a girls hand. hahahaha internet nerds are so laughable

A fucking retard who thinks greco-roman pagans are equel to snowniggers pagans of the north.

This faggot would kill a white instead of a sandnigger just because he is christcuck.

Fucking emaracing criminal snownigger should stay in his cuckcab and make more farting sounds called Buzrum.

>A fucking retard who thinks greco-roman pagans are equel to snowniggers pagans of the north.
they were certainly much more similar than each of them was to an abrahamitic sandnigger cult like christianity aka an heresy of hebraism

>This faggot would kill a white instead of a sandnigger just because he is christcuck.
no, he'd kill both, the former because he is not racially European, the latter because he is not spiritually European, not unlike liberals/leftists and the like

he makes some valid points but hes mostly a retard
As life coach 10/10
As philosophy/theology 1/10

He's a fucktard and a bad example of the white race.

Sorry to all the fucktards in this thread that like varg, but the dude is on welfare, he burned down churches and killed a guy and then lied about why he did it.

This guy is a fucking nigger.

>Get BTFO hard
>"dude i didn't even read it lmao fuck off christcuck"

Why is Varg so fucking salty?

>he stabbed a man
No he didn't.

>is a welfare leech
No he isn't.

>also he hates christianity
So what? It is a sandnigger religion.

Hvis lyset tar oss and Filosofem are classics. Otherwise he is kind of shit tier human being.

Wat
Christianty isn't the reason for technological advancment, exploration is.

>Entire history of europe from 306 a.d to 1918 a.d is not european history because muh ebil xintians cut down muh tree.
Kill yourself.

Don't know anything except that Sup Forums talks about him a lot. That singular fact makes me know for sure he's a worthless piece of shit.

>is not european history
here we go with the strawmen as usually with you christniggers, nobody is talking about history here
moreover, since you are Latvian, you should know you certainly weren't christkikes in 306AD and were ""peacefully"" converted much later

crucify yourself pseudo-kike

Varg is the kind of guy that people of firm political sides are afraid of, since he really isn't on any political side simply to be on that side, since you can't just bribe him. I think if Varg voted for somebody, that doesn't means he would slide with just anything that political party would do, unlike your regular shilling people of left and right on Sup Forums who don't mind if their political party does complete opposite of what they voted for them. We need to recognize that certain people are employed by Democrats and Republicans and they will do anything for their side, no matter what.

He needs to grow over his hatred of christianity.
Christianity is european, it just grew from the middle east. One might question, where did the european variants of paganism originate from. Some indo-aryan steppe-shit?

Also stop posting, "opinions on varg -threads"

If you know anything at all you should know that Christianity raped, killed, demolished everything in Europe that wasn't bending to Christian rule. Christians will never be European or culture, they destroy culture, as much as Muslims.

Nations are a word used to mean ethnic groups at time

Yeah hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

This is the 21st century now.

>he prob has high IQ

Cancer is cancer, no matter how widespread. Every if 99.999% of humans are under control of zombie virus, they still aren't human.

the big difference is that pagan religions were very much religions of the blood, since they not only sprung from actual new invaders and emerging new races, but by their own nature were linked to blood and soil and your ancestors, they weren't religions for everyone, unlike christianity, which welcomes dogs and pigs as long as they worship the same dog, or at least pretend to

christianity has none of the above, it is the classic abrahamitic universalist cult of death born out of resentment in one of the roman provinces most thoroughly buttfucked and humiliated, it spread very much like modern SJW/leftist shit spreads, until the elites, just like nowadays, realized it was a very good political tool to parade around for their own interests

Varg himself stated that christian europeans aren't europeans.
By his words that means that entire big part of the european history isn't european because of it, inbred larper.
By you own fucking words you think that european history ends in 1386 when the last pagan lithuanian king converted to christianity.

You sir, are a retard who fell for Vargs autism.
A fucking mentally ill faggot who burns down churches and kills his friends... Muh neopagan hero.

he has consumed one too many a black pill

>christian europeans aren't europeans
they aren't Europeans in spirit, exactly
>By his words that means that entire big part of the european history isn't european because of it
non sequitur, European history refers to the continent not to what sandnigger idol people worshipped

pic related, it's (You)

Is nu-Sup Forums actually able to think for themselves and actually check if what they claim is true.

I agree with the grill, in all actuality. Even if I dislike Christianity.

Without Judaism there is no Christianity, which to Jews is a cult like Mormonism is to more mainstream Christianity.

This image is just theological drivel with no substantial arguments.

>repent first
"I just raped and then murdered some five year old. I'm sorry, thanks for repentance!"
>living son of god
Fuck off.
>we get out forgiveness from Christ
Fuck off. A dead Jewish zombie can't give me forgiveness.
>"modern christians" have perverted Christianity
No true Scotsman.
>every race/folk/nation will succumb to corruption
Literally no argument.
>Galatians 3:28
>before God we are all the same.
Egalitarian faggotry.
>But on Earth it is a totally different thing
Doesn't that go against Galatians 3:28

Are Christians beheading people for insulting yehova or stoning women to death for adultry?

The only mainstream religion left that's stuck in medieval times is Islam.

The only time Christianity wasn't in England after the influence of Roman Empire was between 400-600 AD, when Rome fell, Christianity is part of Europe.

Not to mention CHARLAMAGNE

Destroyed everything pagan so much... that you still know wtf Odin means even tho viKangz didn't write...

Varg's an utter moron if he doesn't see the continuation of paganism in European Christianity.

Listen to Bowden instead.

>"before Europeans began worshipping a sandniggers they didn't know how to write and preserve documents!"
>"what are Romans and Greeks?"
classic christnigger

He does absolutely admit the strong pagan elements in Catholicism. He simply wants to get rid of the semitic elements in it.

>Without Judaism there is no Christianity
of course, without Pharisees to make sure Jesus was put to the crucifix there would be no Christianity.

Judaism was invented later in persia though

Yes they did, I used to be quite salty about those things when I was a kid too.
But You're not considering the, quite prevalent, tribal wars that went on before Christianity in Europe.
Every religion and tribal clique has raped, pillaged and destroyed their neighbors to the best of their ability. Look at Rome's birth. I'm not saying that all religions are equal or some shit, just that Christianity literally matured in Europe and is thus European. Christianity also has morphed from it's jewish origins quite substantially to fit the European mind.
If anything Christianity is merely the extension of European spirituality. And is necessary in the coming salvation of Europe from degeneracy and foreign hordes.

>Interesting then why didn't the evil like christians didn't destroy those documents entirely but kept them and copied them.
pic releted is (you)r logic.

because those documents mostly revolved around their religion? what kind of argument are you trying to bring here
nice strawman pic once again, learn how to greentext

Anyone have the other version where they mention how the crusades failed in the middle east, yet they succeeded in murdering pagans in the Baltics, and fellow Christians in Zadar, Constantinople and Russia?

>because those documents mostly revolved around their religion?
But i thought christcucks were semitic and had nothing european in them.

And don't fucking teach me how to greentext, newfag.

This is Mtumbo, he is a good practicing christian who wants to live in your country and marry your women to make big christian families. What do you do?