Is sex education always ideological crap used to infect the youth's minds with programming...

Is sex education always ideological crap used to infect the youth's minds with programming, or can it actually be used as a good and impartial method to teach young people about safe sex, pregnancy prevention, etc. to decrease pregnancies, harm and other things and improve society?

Well considering countries with better sex ed have lower teen pregnancies...

I received my sex education when I was in school in Ireland. They just told us the basics. All boys school aswell.

It's always ideological brainwashing.

Kids have parents to teach them about it

we are at the stage where young people think something is wrong if they aren't be indoctrinated with ultra-toleracne liberal propoganda during sex ed

Teen pregnancy is better than old pregnancy though...

that bitch looks so fucking similar to ex
where did you get this?

Children should not be having sex.

I don't know who thought that teaching kids how to have sex would somehow cause them to not have sex, but that person was probably a jew.

No not always
Leave social media for a week and maybe you'll see how not-shit the world really is, in its infinite ways .
>implying you have the will to put down your internet addiction

We didn't even get that in Ireland. Did you go to a catholic school also?

Not anymore, teens can't afford kids and become welfare queens

They don't, actually. It's the opposite - the more sex education you have, the more pregnant kids you end up with. Look it up.

Biologically speaking I meant

I do this a few times a year and it keeps me from Dues Vult'ing every other day.

Fuck off gypsy brown "Kravat" you aren't even European you t*rkroach rape baby stop larping

They can't because if they were to say safe sex and harm reduction is important, they would have to say to avoid gay butt "sex." It's not even sex anyway, just dudes using each others poopers as fleshlights.

Yeah, it was pretty catholic.

Things I remeber from sex ed
Benis and vagin anatomy i dont care
Lots of disgusting pictures of STDs i didnt want to look at and im not a nigger so ill never see them
The size of your penis is inherited from your dad

what the fuck are you on about ?
why the fuck would i larp on fucking Sup Forums?

sex ed is in general is used to prevent teen girls from getting preggers by scare tactics. thank god.

im not sure what they teach in nig areas.

depends on what they teach. if its absinance, then yes.

Damn, I got fuck all. We actually got a sex Ed talk but they didn't talk about sex once.

teach kids that if you have sex with tons of different people or masturbate all the time it will stop being fun. this is a basic fact. all that birth control garbage only makes society worse off.

and i fucking hate all the senseless white boys that want to be taught how to lick pussy or please a woman in general. thats for you to find out faggot, if you cant then you arent supposed to breed.

>Decrease pregnancies to improve society

eh I'm just here for the 13 yo pussy tbhfam

(((Safe sex)))

My sex ed at school was hey here are what womens and mens genitals are and their names of parts etc
draw them and shit
oh and wear condoms because you dont want stds and kids
>thats about it
not too degenerate desu

you actually dont know shit about the world 20-something year old dipshit, in fact family guy is actually wrong about most things on purpose, to mislead the weak and stupid such as yourself into not breeding/raising children that can breed themselves.

Sex ed was never impartial ever. This is why its been opposed by conservatives the world over since the beginning of the idea. It is not the purpose of the state to perpetuate the human race. Its the purpose of the human race.

The main users of abortion are black
think about that

so the fuck what a bullet works better and you can avoid white babies if you know how to shoot

Just deport blacks. You don't have to have a tiny work force feeding a huge elderly population to keep niggers out.

Good point, we ahould really resist that (((perversion))) of language. Faggots and dykes can't have sex by definition.

They can kind of mutually whack off in various creatively repulsive ways, but that's all it is.

>wear condoms
>you don't want kids
>not too degenerate

>Look it up.
I found nothing. Care to add source?

They taught it wrong them.

Condoms don't prevent all STDs... They should've taught non-promiscuity instead, but that would be too conservative...