We are being Played!!

My dudes, this is dank as fuck! We are being played! Women destroy nations! We stopped one bitch now let's stop another!
The Kek nation must not fall for a woman's beguiling charm! Stay frosty nip tipped my dudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kyke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And vote Macaroni? Lol

No! No! NO! We get our own guy/gal! We all knew Trump is our guy. She is an odd woman out!
#Kekistanchangehistory
#FixFrenchelection
#KillMacaroniWhenElected
#GetOWnKekPerson

You're a cuck herder trying to fool the
Kekistan nation. She may suck but she is better than Macaroni. Just because we are having mainstream image problems doesn't mean we aren't right.
Read my post on why:

Anyone else notice the posters have the same ID?
The hell is this. some libturds poor version of misinformation? Cool names though....

Nope, just keeping people on their toes. It's a PSA of sorts and an introduction of myself to the community through my two personas. =]

Le pro macron who try to create fake thread on Sup Forums ur a fucking cuck OP

HAHAHA!! Paranoid loser. Only cuck OP is you!

So you're saying frenchfags should vote for a literal faggot instead? Well, Murica voted for Obomba and that worked out well so, why not?

I can tell from how you type that you don't belong here.

Dont listen to the lies! We've been infiltrated by Macaroni cucks! Women may not be as good as men, but they can still uphold our ideals. Stay strong Le Pen brahs.

Merica voted Obama with a Repub senate. Obnama;s damage was mitigated compared to what could be with anyone in France. The joke is Kek nation is supporting someone they know little of. We need our own people. Kekistan needs actual leaders than these scapegoat people. We are better than that.

I can tell you are a Jew,

Not really. We all hated Hillary 'cause we actually knew that she needs to be in the kitchen. Shit though, she can't cook so take her and all like her outback and shoot them like the useless cows they are.

Finish your fucking sentences boy

You need to gtfo frenchie before u end up been the next Eric Clapton

You're a fucking kyke. Do I make myself clear? You. Are. A. Kyke!

It's spelled kike, candy-ass

Gtfo? Mmmmm...nope. This land is your land and mine bitch. You gtfo or I'll make you get out you cuckroach twitching kyke fucking cunt burner.

How old are you?

Hey sugar, it's actually:
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kyke

OP fuck off you fag. You stick out like a nigger in poland wearing a neon sign.

>i'm le one of le you guise! alomanous never forgets!

Older than you you tween, egg headed cunt.

"Fuck off you fag." Oooo, sorry twinkle toes, I don't get off on your kind. I need men. You are only a Kyke nigger.

An hero

Not talking to you pos. Mind your own business

You are talking to me fuckwit. Be a little bitch then. You are like: "Oooo, I'm scared! I don't know if this person agrees with me and I need my safe space so I'll tell them to GTFO! HA! That'll show 'em!!"

I'm like: Bitch nigga ass- you are dumber than frog turd mixed with septic tank fluid from your mums cunt!

Fuck off shill

Sorry, to me or someone else?

You cuntwits bitch about libturds needing safe spaces yet all I see are libturdfs here. Scared and of what? Jack dick toe do i tell ya. Kek is looking down on you losers.

Take your hecking meds

I'm new to the board but I'll take it as as an complement? /fedora tipping of hat/

You got it all backiwards, OP. If Le Pen wins, feminists heads will explode bc female right winger.

It's the initiation ritual

fag

Bwahahahahaha!! I'll need to look it up later to confirm but thank you.

>he thinks he can just google this shit

fuck off op

Sher is hardly female but I see where the board and nation are going with it. Women or lesser intelect might use her as a reverse beacon of hope in order to subdue her message. It could happen but not likely. All I'm saying is in the end we need our own people. I just think she might add too much baggage to us. Then again, we are the legion of shitposters. Still.... I know she will win though. Anyone else see the same pattern of denial by the French media? "Naw, she can't win. Naaww!"
Roftlcopter.jpg

tralalala.jpg

No.... O.o

Takes one to know one pumpkin pie.

Lurk moar newfriend

As time permits my dude. As time permits.