Brit/pol/ - Poor People Should Fuck Off and Die Edition

>Wales to turn blue for the first time in 100 years
itv.com/news/wales/2017-04-24/shock-poll-suggests-tories-ahead-in-wales/

>Arron Banks decides not to stand in Clacton
order-order.com/2017/04/24/banks-bottles-it/

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c

>UKIP: FULL THROTTLED ISLAMOPHOBIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wYkb7ETdOgg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/856867045421588480
twitter.com/schotsvrouw/status/856569997195452420
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYzjJCYuoE
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/kirkintilloch-drama-emergency-services-rush-10292818
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/508193/HMT_Budget_2016_Web_Accessible.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
youtube.com/watch?v=IKx13jcs5pE
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/25/theresa-may-heir-richard-nixon-election-culture-war
twitter.com/search?q=kirkintilloch&src=typd
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

am on way home from an early work finish in kirkintilloch

just seen a policeman get stabbed while someone shouted allah ackbar

the attacker got tasered and the policeman looked okay

just happened about 6 minutes ago on outside some mp's office

i offered to give a statement but they say they didn't need one which is odd, hope they don't try to cover it up

Start buying guns.
Advocate for more gun rights.

am on phone atm, will be back home in an hour or so

will try to keep posting

Fake and gay

>i offered to give a statement but they say they didn't need one which is odd, hope they don't try to cover it up
Enjoy your visit from GCHQ, nice knowing you.

OP is a mong edition

Gas the boomers

twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/856867045421588480
There is definitely something happening there though.

Gas the Italians.

Is it just me, or are election leaflets getting worse each election?

Bit deceptive 2bh.

Come at me

When are we going to restrict the NHS to people who aren't fat and eat right
>inb4 why should they pay into a system they cant access
Taxation is already theft anyway who gives a shit about fat cunts. We need to stop obese people from existing because they are disgusting

>ordering tunnocks teacakes at 3 in the morning then ordering more when you wake up

ffs, I knew they would try to cover it up

twitter.com/schotsvrouw/status/856569997195452420

UKIP's controversial FGM policy...proposed by Diane Abbott in 2014

limit it to UK passport holders first

The pension is just £92.1?

Seems pretty cheap desu

>those replies
lmao

Why do they make fences like that? It can't be cheaper/easier than just using wood, and it wouldn't be any better at keeping people out

I quite agree. Fat people should be locked in cells and starved until they are of a reasonable size for release

Potential happening desu

Somatic pain = pain of unknown origin. No one can find whats wrong with me, I appear to be perfectly healthy in the areas that have pain. Some research suggests early child hood surgery can lead to the brain developing misplaced pain instincts which causes a chronic pain condition like mine. But at this point my bran has adapted to being such a cunt that I have visible brain changes due to my constant pain. I want to donate my body to medical science when I die to research this better. Shame you have to donate it to a university and the local ones a feminist shit hole.

An office job where you can't move you're in so much pain for weeks at a time isn't very practical. I couldn't even be a tea runner at that point.

I could in theory hold down a job for a few weeks at a time yes, but the system won't let me do it. There is no way to say "hold please" and then start it up again when I need support. My option is 100% support or 0% support with nothing in between beyond earning £20 a week. I have considered opening an online store since that would be possible but without the safety net if I'm fucked. It took 4 years to get on disability even with multiple doctors, hospital records and even a shrink saying I was fucked up. This isn't "oh my back, gibs me dats", it's trying to explain to a Polish woman who hardly speaks English that I'm fucked up while shes asking how often I shit myself.

Prove you're in the area m8. Otherwise you're just shitposting based off of news reports.

Why do the doctors and nurses seem so happy? Their facial expressions go against the captions which seems a pretty poor way of reinforcing the message.

the word you're looking for is wall mate

made me kek

This is running extremely close to the line of what's allowed. If your MP isn't LD it might be worth discussing this with them.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/kirkintilloch-drama-emergency-services-rush-10292818

It's not for people it's for animals and if you're somewhere where there are loads of stones lying around but not many trees then it is cheaper and easier than wood which also gets blown down in high winds.

This is the actual government expenditure. From the 2016 budget

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/508193/HMT_Budget_2016_Web_Accessible.pdf

You mean the walls? Wood is harder to find and transport in some areas, so people would use stones instead

>Probably some acutal policies

how?

I can barely connect to the internet, this is rural scotland m8 so there is fuck all chance of being able to upload a pic

>Make it a criminal offence to pass beyond a certain weight
>Every time someone gets that fat, publically execute them
>Hold the executions in a stadium or something and charge £30 a ticket to fund it
>Government will save money by not treating fat people and possibly raise a little bit of cash from the executions
>Executions will make a great family day out, raising happiness nationwide

what makes u think the copper got stabbed?

It's for the local council elections. Is there a guideline for what is allowed? This does seem like one of those things they'd get in hot water for.

If what you're saying is true, contact the media

Daily Record is reporting on it:

E-mail them:

[email protected]

>>Make it a criminal offence to pass beyond a certain weight

But what if I want to get swole?

Stop pretending to be ill and get a job.

You get no sympathy from me.

>I'm totally in pain even though there is no proof
You may as well have said you have ME as well you massive scrounging faggot.

Render them down into lard and sell it to Wall's.

ITS OGRE

A lot of those walls have been there longer than Australia has been a country lad

what is "social protection" exactly?

>Made of rocks
>Fence

They're dry stone walls. Just rocks stacked onto each other. They've been there for centuries and are generally in highland or upland areas where there's a lot of rock but no trees.

They last pretty much forever whereas fences rot away. Wooden fences aren't great for stopping small livestock from escaping either, large gaps unless you turn them into what is essentially a wooden wall.

lol

if poor people fucked off and died all your political beliefs would never ever have a chance to get into actual power you racist prick

>Probably some actual policies

i heard someone shout allah ackbar

i turned around

i saw a muslim wrestling with police

a knife got dropped on the floor

muslim got tasered

policeman was sitting upright and talking

then police cars flooded the area

i walked over and offered to give a statement but they said no

Get the fuck out of my thread you slanty eyed rice picking cunt.

will do

SAGE THIS SHILL THREAD

>tfw no potato-kun

DAMN son, do you have a Twitter?
post up a message lad, journos will contact you.

Yea mine is just a brake down of the social protection bit to refute the down syndrome tier "dole scum cost over 200bn" argument.

There is literally a breakdown of what it is quoted in the post.

Best way is to get a unionised job like postie and then oh dear - 'back pain' then take a year off full pay.
I knew a postman who went to deliver a letter and there was an old cunt dead in the front garden. The posty took off two years for PTSD.

Benefits, pensions etc

Lot of speculation that Tories will end triple lock pensions, because they're so expensive (was never a long term solution, only did it to win votes)

This is probably as good a time as any in all honesty, no way can Labour win (coincedentally, they're pledging to keep it)

Make it fat% not weight
Get the calipers out for fatties, or if its hard to tell if they qualify you scan them

Just a fancy border marker mate. Great up on the moors and shit where trees dont really grow.

>If true, Brit/pol/ has exclusive info on a happening and you didn't sneak a bloody photo.

SAGE THIS SHILL THREAD IN ALL FIELDS

That's horrific if true mate. contact Media you fucking homo

And next time whip ya fucking phone out and snap a vid

Might want to contact Daily Mail/Scottish Daily Mail too

Calling is better: 020 7938 6000

I hope they do end triple lock
Fucking retarded scheme where my full time working mum struggles and my pensioner with no savings nan is having a blast

Fuck off M8

Maybe you should try talking to the ambulance drivers who came out and said they had never seen someone in as much pain as I was at the time. While on 3 types of pain killer and a nerve suppressant.

Pain doesn't actually exist, it is an illusion brought on by the brain to say "this bit is fucked, fix it". If that mechanicism becomes broken it tells you parts are fucked that aren't. Welcome to chronic pain with no visible problems, it's like a mental illness.

I also never asked for your sympathy. I don't expect pity, I would much rather be a functioning person but must deal with the hand I'm dealt in life.

From previous thread as it died now but people wanted to discuss disability

>Guy on disability here, ask me anything?

>I get £250 every 2 weeks and use that to pay house keeping to my family and then buy food, clothes etc.

I had a blast with your nan last night.

In August 2015 Jeremy Corbyn supported the BDS anti-Israel movement.
BDS stands for "Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
It is not just a movement for a two state system it outright wishes to deny the legitimacy of Israel and aims to destroy it.
Anyone who supports this movement is an anti-semite and they should not be allowed to use weasel words to try to deny it.

Council elections will be under the same rules as general I would have thought.

It requires an 'imprint' which is basically just the name and address of the candidate, without that I think they would be in a bit of trouble. I'm not completely sure about the rules though, but you're right that this is very deceptive.

Do we fancy his chances, lads?

shutup

Chronic pain is a neurological problem usually m8.
It's not the same as fat middle aged women and MUH BACK (likely caused by their obesity)

>I don't expect pity
No, just our money

wtf? I love Corbyn now

Jesus christ they shot him stone dead for driving up a curb

>Didn't take a photo
>Didn't sell the photo to AP or similar
>Didn't just make £10,000

wewwwweweww

what do they call normal sized black guys, bigger-niggers?

This

When did you develop the pain and where is it on your body?

youtube.com/watch?v=IKx13jcs5pE

Thoughts?

He even threw his gun out the window

>Bald
>No knee-length beard

He's not even a proper dwarf

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/25/theresa-may-heir-richard-nixon-election-culture-war

hnnngh

That Scottish cunt is telling the truth. Almost feels like Brit/pol/ is a proper news source. Our own exclusive.

twitter.com/search?q=kirkintilloch&src=typd

>pew pew
too many cowboy films
too much fizzy pop

i took a video, am at bus station now so can use internet, will use wifi to upload to youtube just wait a minute

A bit gay

Good lad.

>graun calling May's tories far right again

About 5 years ago, it's in my right torso but as it gets worse it spreads across my entire torso and groin until it feels like I've been stabbed with a burning poker.

Also
>May’s solution is to turn Britain into a one-party state
I love this one party state meme. Labour will still exist and be legal. How is it comparable to shit like china?

Is no one else interested in the fact that this Scottish bloke is giving us an exclusive happening?

>ywn sit in a hot tub with Portillo and talk about trains and British history while sipping on brandy

>ywn drink brandy in a hot tub with porty
why even live?

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT
goo*gl/SsAhv

(link my youtube app gave me is being flagged as spam by Sup Forums, replace the asterisk with a dot)

Who else here has no idea what they want to do with their life?

>wanting to get molested

he's just LARPing until the video is posted

Have you been checked for CRPS?