New Orleans mayor tears down monuments to white supremacy

Your reign is over, white bois!

shareblue.com/amid-gop-opposition-new-orleans-mayor-tears-down-monuments-to-white-supremacy/

#resist

this cuck deserves to hang, and believe me, when the south rises again, he will

Him and his sister have done nothing but put this backwards state further back. Are they going to rename practically every street in the state now too?

this is just removing parts of history... oh wait... right i forgot.. this is the LEFT were dealing with

>shareblue
Idk why but the options tab needs to be filled with something.

And t what the fuck is Louisianas KKK doing about that?

Youre right symbols of cultural oppression should be taken down. When do we get to nuke that rock in mecca?

Also its so odd. I cant seem to find in monuments from people of color to tare down. Really activates my almonds.

Next Katrina no more white tax payer money to drain you out

If not for white supremacy all the gays and feminists of the world would most likely be dead by now.

New Orleans is a dump and it's only a matter of time before the whole city just sinks further under water. Katrina was almost the last nail in the coffin.

He isn't to blame.

The people of New Orleans are, they voted for him and they didn't stop him.

>the confederacy was a white supremacist state

The way they twist history is absolutely disgusting

It certainly wasn't about equality under the colour of law.

New Orleans is a really black area, if anything they wanted this

>ISIS destroying historical monuments = bad
>Liberals destroying historical monuments = good

It's constitution was the same as the norths constitution besides affirming the right to hold slaves and a few minor differences in term limits and stuff.

It was literally just as free as the north, which never entered the war with the intent to end slavery nor did it end slavery until the war was nearly over and barely passed at at that.

Slavery was universal up until that time for the most part so what exactly is the problem?

>affirming the right to hold slaves

>shareblue.com

Try harder fag

Try harder fag.

The civil war was never about slavery. That was just the propaganda cover story.

>WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>t. someone who has never read a book about the Civil War.

muslims do the same things.

spoopy coincidence, eh?

>THIS IS A SPERG ALERT. WARNING, DIFFERRENT OPINIONS AHEAD.
THIS IS A SPERG ALERT. WARNING, DIFFERRENT OPINIONS AHEAD.
>THIS IS A SPERG ALERT. WARNING, DIFFERRENT OPINIONS AHEAD.
THIS IS A SPERG ALERT. WARNING, DIFFERRENT OPINIONS AHEAD.

>It certainly wasn't about equality under the colour of law.

Neither was the victorious Union until about a century later.

By all means, in the Civil War white supremacists battled white supremacists and white supremacists won.

Remember to sage and disregard ALL shill threads and sharia blue fags!!!

everyone was a "white supremacist" in those times regardless if they supported slavery. Are they going to tear down every single American monument?

But those damn niggers survived.
Not even natural disasters can end the blight that is the nigger.

It was about states deciding for themselves what they do. The main thing they wanted to do was allow slaves but the point wasn't slaves specifically. It was not having the federal government telling them what to do. If the government came in and said you couldn't own land the civil war would have happened just the same.

>D-do you niggers like me yet?
>Please?

I've read more than you could possibly imagine

friendly reminder that one of their excuses for doing this is that they are the equivalent of "participation trophies" and the South lost

should someone tell them that we should tear down any and all Vietnam War memorials and such?

This op is
>using a proxy

>clearly works for share blue

>is SHILLING!!

Please sage all posts boys

Slavery is as common to human experience as eating or religion

Literally everywhere at all times slavery has exsidted and still persists all over the world.

Not having slaves is an abiration from the historical mean and you better be damn thankful that's the way it is because you are probably dumb enough to end up as one.

?

And also consider the south had no reps to vote on abolition and it still barely passed, it would not of passed after the war if the south has representation in congress

>tearing down statues of people who wanted less centralised power
>B-BUT SLAVES
Fucking commie twats.

You people have no concept of US history.

>The main thing they wanted to do was allow slaves but the point wasn't slaves specifically

I'm sure that's why South Carolina mentioned slavery 14 times in their declaration of secession.

You are an idiot slavery was simply the issues that broke the union

Imagine if thebliberal east coast suddenly decided that all the farming equipment in the middle states couldn't be used as equipment anymore

>but slaves aren't equipment

Stop seeing the word through a modern moral context and understand the perspectives of the people living at the time

Hey, maybe the niggers of New Orleans can stop being niggers now. Lol, nah. You can tear down every statue in the world, and it won't change nigger DNA one bit.

Slavery had and has always exsistes the idea of ending slavery was a radical notion, the common scientist even among moralist abolishinists was that blacks were an inferior race but it was still bad to take advantage of them in the same way it's bad to take advantage of women, children and the weak of mind.

Maybe you should go read some actual abolishinist arguments if you want to see some racist shit

>New Orleans AKA neww ohleens
>Always has been a denegerate, interracial cesspool
>Anything of value was lost
>oh der Pierre! Look ar dat gaytah boy! She look like a qohdah ton der! Shoot da head boy, shoot dat head!
J...Just

>Video game designer and science fiction author

Jesus christ

Dr. Seuss and Golden Books don't count retard.

You're lucky the South got thier ass handed to them otherwise you would probably be a slave considering how braindead you are. Go make my burrito.

Everyone at Shareblue and their families need to be gassed

It was always about slavery dumbfuck. From the 3/5 compromise to Missouri compromise to the Fugitive Slave Act. It was about people kicking the can down the road and it finally came to a head.

>You're lucky the South got thier ass handed to them

Yeah the North really showed them. Look how our inner cities have turned out. It's like paradise.

Yes I too took high school us history. The thing is, you are wrong and that history you were taught in school pushed the slavery narrative because it's easy for kids to grasp and it was a contentious issue, I mean after all we lived in a country founded on liberty and slavery has a hard time fitting in that context.

No I'm white

The worst part of all of this is when they talk shit about the south and claim that they're murderwrs who killed American soldiers. As if they give a damn about American military at all

Besides, it's responsible for prolonging the us vs then mentality that has so many people hating the south today

>better believe the official story goy
It was about daddy government telling the kids what they could and couldn't do. The kids decided that slavery was the hill they would die on. It could have been anything really. It was the principle of the matter. Less than 100 years after fighting tyranny the states weren't about to allow it to start again. Morality didn't factor in.

Frankly it pisses me off that there are still white Southerners who are still democrats.

>yfw the north would have been 100% white
>yfw the South being an English-speaking Brazil would have deterred anyone in the north from ever wanting any shitskins in our country

You seriously think Muslims had something to do with

Wew

>It was all about slavery
I'm sure that's why the words "slaves", "slave", and "slavery" don't appear a single time in Lincoln's special address to Congress in July of 1861 in which he announces the decision to take military action against the Confederacy, or indeed any of his addresses prior to the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862 nearly a year and a half into the war.

Which didn't free a single slave

Louisiana is a shithole, I should have just stayed with my mother in Florida.

So why is slavery so bad? Look at how the negros have developed in "freedom"

Why are there so many Ukrainian leftists on here? I swear every damn day I see one. Is it worth it for $3 an hour?

>so many people hating the south

the funny part is most whites don't hate the south. It's jews and niggers and liberals that hate the south. Immigrant foreigners and non-americans.

I think my favorite reading on slavery was Jefferson talking about how morally the slaves should be free but they are so dumb that they will become a permanent underclass

And he was 100% accurate. Also he says they smell funny which makes me giggle

this is interesting discussion you fucking aspie

All anglos should BTFO out of New Orleans

The North didn't ban slavery even with the Emancipation Proclamation there were still about a million slaves until. Hell slavery isn't even technically outlawed now. Every prisoner in the prison system is a slave they just cant be forced to work anymore. Conveniently forgot that part didn't you. it wasn't until 1941 that convict leasing was actually stopped by FDR because people in the South AND the North were using it to trump up false charges to make blacks criminals and force them to work for by leasing them from the prisons because the 13th Amendment allowed it. Now prisoners have to work for the state and only on specifically approved state/federal projects on state/federal land.

New Orleans has a 41.7 murder rate
National average is 3.9

But those "white supremacy" statues to history are the problem

>until around 1870
not sure how i missed that....

The only thing I hate about the south is the heat. I prefer colder climates.

I prefer Anglos to niggers. So many niggers there.

you are cancer

How is this different from ISIS tearing down statues in Palmyra?

now on to washington and all of those pesky monuments.

What monuments are they taking down exactly? I went down to the quarter last year and was pretty impressed with [Andrew] Jackson Square, hope they aren't demolishing it

Gtfo yкpoп

They've 'decided' to have the monument removed numerous times. Unfortunately someone keeps torching the contractors' cars so no-one will pull it down :^)

you know what i did. you crane

This

Just confederates for now. They'll probably come for Jackson eventually though.

removing your history,,

that reminds of one forgotten history fact. Finland also had concentration camps, but that part of history is almost removed by now

Cunts.

They already did. He's been replaced on the twenty dollar bill. Now it's just a matter of time before Jackson square is Tubman square.

Read the Cornerstone Speech.

>shareblue

when the south rises it will be all of america as the south. europe will be the west, asia will be the east, and all of the americas will be known as the south. we'll steal shermans technique and start from alaska and go all the way down to argentia purging and spreading pure american whiteness along the way

I live in New Orleans

Lots of history gets whitewashed

Like how Sweden and Ireland basically helped the axis and the us was fighting primarily French and Italians for the first 18 months in North Africa, Italy and southern France

>it was the ebil nazis

Can someone shoop the JUST hair and eyes in? I would but on my phone

more info?

Last photo from long ago before this was removed.

Photo is of first monument removed

What do you mean note info look up the North African campaign in morocco and Algeria, the port of Oran, the invasion of Sicily and marseille in1944

The Germans didn't come down to the southern theater until France and Italy got btfo and once the Germans got to Italy the lines stalled for 2 years

>Louisiana
>Ever not being a shithole
It's nice out in the sticks, but that's about it.

Those pyramids in Egypt need to go also they were built by slaves and while we are at it we need to purge our libraries of that which would could corrupt the minds of our children. We must censor our news to ensure that nothing is again mentioned of the past. And we must remove from our public spaces all traces of our past.

Do you really think Jackson would want his face on currency lad?

thanks ill look it up, i had no idea french were fighting against the allies

So guys who have been mayor for like 5 years, on a whim, get to tear down century old monuments.

Man. This really pisses me off.

More so this is the first I heard of it.

Jesus what the fuck? I saw Lauren Southern's video on it and that was bad enough. This is just insane. Anyone who cares about his country at all and its founding principles can understand that the thing to do in a situation like this is erect your own monuments nearby, continuing the story of history, demonstrating progress and development without erasing the good things the older monuments stand for (of course they stand for both good and bad things, they're human!).

Fuck this gay earth, I'm going to bed early.

You get the boys ready and defend those fucking statues. They are symbolically destroying you. STOP TOLLERATING THAT SHIT!

Do it faggots.