Who was the Strongest of the Central Powers in World War One?

Germany, Austria-Hungary or the Ottoman Empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
wissen.de/erster-weltkrieg-wo-waren-die-frauen
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januarstreik
youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=Efaq1_yc61A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puniša_Račić
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ehem Bulgaria is a 4th option of course

We don't need to get delusional or over-compensating. We were the region's strongest power. Definitely more aggressive and expansive than Turkey because we had a very good cause and a thirst for revenge against Greeks, Romanians, S*rbs

Germany and its a no-brainer

The Austro-Hungarians and muslim Turks were both pretty weak and let the Germans push them around. By autumn 1916 essentially the entire Central Powers war effort was being directly led by Field Marshall's Ludendorff and Hindenburg (The Kaiser was just a figure head at that point)

Germany without question.

Germany by far

Ottomans didn't really do a whole lot, Bulgars did well but were a relatively small nation and we Austrians never really recovered from the wars with napoleon and even then we never really gave a fuck about our military in the first place

Ottoman Empire without a question

they literally had the might and spirit of Allah behind them

Germany obviously

Yeah, I would've said the same, even though I'm Austrian.
Definitely Bulgaria

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

According to this over 13 million German Men were mobilized to fight in WW1, which is more males than the Ottomans/Austrians/Bulgarians mobilized combined. So I'd go with Germany based off that alone

America. We were simply hiding our powerlevel.

TFW you cant do shit in the war so settle for genociding some massively outnumbered people.

Germany. Shit canned everyone on the east and only lost the 3v1 on the west.

Still a bad idea on their part.

Who was the strongest? Fucking Germany obviously.

Wasn't Turkey becoming secularist? Isn't that why there was an Arabs revolt and the Germans had to send troops to help the Turks suppress the Arabs

You forgot Bulgaria

they lost because jewish media made their women stop producing bullets

>we never really gave a fuck about our military in the first place
Actual WW1 transmission:

German command to Austrian command: What is your status? The situation here is very serious, but still not total collapse

Austran command to German command: The situation here is total collapse, but still not very serious

The Germans had the largest active army in world when it began in 1914 and still did in 1918 -- 9 million soldiers still under arms -- the Kaiserliche Marine was second only to the Royal Navy and German Industry was second only to the USA, so the answers is clearly Germany not just out of the Central Powers but out of any nation in the war

I don't doubt you but is there a source?

There were no women participating in German industry period in ww1

a lot of it, but i kinda dont really want to search for it now.

just google Waffenstreik ww1

basically 6/8 media outlets back then were reporting that germany was losing decisively even though they were winning on every front and their allies too. but the media was reporting, that the central powers are losing hard and those 6/8 were jew owned.
articles like "bring our men back home" etc were written and women eventually began to strike, because they were scared af, that their men wouldnt come home.

The Austrians were weak cucks sucking German dick from day one so they shouldn't even be mentioned

I thought it was the naval blockade that caused them to lose

wissen.de/erster-weltkrieg-wo-waren-die-frauen
>Trainoperators, Ammunition producers and nurses article about women in ww1
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januarstreik
>Munitionsstreik aka strike of january / ammo strike

etc etc

u actually made me search. fuck you im lazy

What a stupid thread
>Dur who was the strongest in the axis?

You see shit like this and the November Revolution and wonder why anyone bothered to defend the jews.

even the Russians inflicted a better kill/death ratio on the Austrian-Hungarians, just look up the Brusilov Offensive, fuckin embarrassing

They lost because you couldn't hold back Serbia and a bunch of Italians come up the mountains.

Bismark made a mistake, he should have annexed austria.

Seems pretty accurate

The only ones that gave a fuck about the war were the people on the front that actually had to fight and the Kaiser

>im-fucking-plying

Germany
Ottoman Empire
Austria-Hungary was absolute shit without Germany's help

>couldn't stop Italians

Why do we always ally with military inferior nations?

No, they lost because Austrians fight like women

German diaspora

Dang, the Balkans got tore up pretty bad

>that shirt

Top kek

>even though they were winning on every front and their allies too
???

Does anyone other than me miss Austria-Hungary? I mean the Habsburgs were pretty fucking badass

Every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI

Germany of course. Their army was at its absolute best at this time.

Heck, even the WW2 Wehrmacht probably don't compare to them.

Germany by a mile. Their whole strategy was based on the assumption they could solo France, Russia, and Britain all at once

>Got fucked up by Slavs , and Anglos kek

Germans I'd say

>German empire
Gone
>Austria-Hungary
Gone
>Ott*man empire
Gone
>Bulgaria
Still alive and kicking

We both know the answer.

I think a more interesting question is who was the weakest link?

You already listened them in order of their strenght

There Slavs in the Austro-Hungarian Army too I believe

The KuK was about 1/4 German, 1/4 Magyar, and 1/2 Slavic

Kaiser Wilhelm

Germany. Austria was weakened by internal strife and so were the ottomans

Deutscheland.

And now, all of their dead soldiers are collectively facepalming in Valhalla. Germany today is nearly hopeless. Best break up and go back to individual states like Prussia, Bavaria, etc.

Election is coming up in september

Those were cucked Slavs.

British Empire.

RULE BRITTANIA.

Germany, no question. They had to keep bailing out Austria-Hungary on the eastern front for the entire war, while the Ottoman Empire sat around and killed the Armenians and was pretty useless all around. Couldn't even beat the British and French colonial forces invading their home territory like the retards they were. Keep in mind, this was an '''''''''empire''''''' that got the piss beaten out of it by the highly advanced nations of Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, and Albania only 20 years previous.

Austria-Hungary might have been able to take Russia with just Bulgaria and the Ottomans, but they had no chance against France without Germany.

That being said, had the Germans not invaded Belgium and then stopped before they reached Paris like retards, they'd have won the war easily. France alone would have been stomped by Germany. Kaiser Wilhelm was probably the biggest retard in European history, because he alienated the UK (despite them being the biggest trade partner and before WW1 the biggest pro-German power in the west) and then attempted to piss on the USA. He also allied to Austria, knowing that they were fractured and dying. He should have allied to the UK and stayed out of the whole shit-show, then at some later date gone after Russia in the 1920's. We could have freed all of Eastern Europe, prevented communism, prevented the Nazis and all that shit, prevented World War Two itself, had Kaiser Wilhelm not blown his load too early and attacked Belgium.

Attacking the Greeks and desroying the Byzantine Empire was a really good choice the first time so you decided it was a good choice again.

Reminder that Glorious Bulgaria sent 28% of her population and 67% of her males aged 15-45 to fight in the war While austro-hungary for cocks did nothing substantial

Britain would've never aligned with Germany so long as their massive surface fleet existed.

You mean humanoid slavs.

I really miss the old times... It breaks my heart seeing what we've become... youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

As long as we take our enemies with us, we will gladly die out.

By the end of 1918 Germany was low on manpower and the front was collapsing. The stab in the back thing is a myth, they just flat out lost. France also blamed Jews for the Franco-Prussian War.

Germany obviously. Our allies were shite that's why we lost.

Always blaming the allies.

Go away you fucking unemployed portugal reject, you have 0 understanding of history on the Balkans. Let alone dark ages/medieval Bulgar-Byzantine relationships. Once the traitors Romania, Greece, S*rbia are done, Turkey is next.

Absolutely glorious. May many burgers come your way.

Yeah and it will be Merkel again or even worse Schulz, with at best 15% AfD. And even the sensible politicians who see through the propaganda are literally advocating to vote for the Communist party.

Is there a reason why you had to be so autistic and anal about this? You couldn't tolerate a German Empire and now both of us have nothing left!

Germany,
They fought the vast majority of the western front, and also dig Austria out of the shit in the east.

Well...

Italy's strategy was literally "throw more men at them". They are like Russia but without the manpower

"für nächstes mal, ohne italien" should be your national anthem at this point

You can't understand if you don't have the island mentality,
British policy was sympathetic towards Germany and they had no quarrel with German aspirations on the Continent(seen as a bulwark against France), but they could not tolerate a powerful German navy as it was an existential threat

>laying out captured turkish flags on the ground as a carpet for your king.
Bulgaria is the greatest

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Efaq1_yc61A
Croat

Except you two became bed-mates after the Franco-Prussian war explicitly to counter Germany.

BTW, for all the fags shitting on Austria-Hungary, they blew all their enemies fleets out of the water

mixed feelings

Based dinko empire when?

I would not call us bedmates this early(Fashoda comes to mind)

Why did you and the slovenes treat him like shit, Grgo?

He was a pretty cool dude

Austria-Hungary

They did well fighting despite being completely divided in ethnicity and backgrounds

The Austro-Hungarian army was not good, but it wasn't really terrible either. We fought simultaneously on three fronts (thanks Italy), it was full of different ethnicities, but there were no serious mutinies until 1917 and we hold out quite well against Italy on one of the most brutal fronts of the war.
The Czechs were fucking spineless cucks though.

Germany, by far.

Probably due to everyone smoking and basically not being able to use hospitals unless you can pay cash (in which case its fast as fuck).

Actually the ethnic division had its advantages and disadvantages. Czechs were deserting to the Russians in droves (no surprise here), but pitting Croats against Italians, Bosniaks against Serbs and Poles against Russians worked quite well.

how can you miss something you never even witnessed you moron? you are in love with a shadow play, not reality.
you have no idea what living in the second or thrid reich would have actually been like for you. PROTIP: you would have been a shunned outcast in either, just like you are now.

>Fashoda
That led to the finalization of a treaty firmly delimiting and respecting each other's spheres. You worked together on the Suez and were discussing an anti-German alliance as early as 1881. Other than colonial boundary disputes, it was smooth sailing.

He was friend with Slavko Kvaternik who was Rudolf Hess of NDH later
He was glorified in Fascist croatia but in yugoslavia he was demonized becouse he fought for austria

and wtf Grgo??
i never met somone with thatt name lol
try Tomislav, Luka, Josip, Ivan

We would be better with Austrians.

Funny cause your kind served Turks.

>yugoslavia he was demonized becouse he fought for austria

Doesn't make much sense to me, unless it was serbs pushing it

Also I knew a old vet from croatia called Grgo, so that's why

>Ottomans
>Gone

Not really.

After Russia surrendered, it provided a easier war for germans. Until the jews started to work agains't them of course

King of first yugoslavia was serbian and he was nationalistic
Croatian students were killed in 1918 on streets by police for protesting king
croatian politicans were imprisoned and kiled in parlament for oposing serbian nationalistic king

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puniša_Račić

Why do you think we put serbs in Camps?

Look at how hard this fag is projecting his own insecurities onto others