NK NUCLEAR TEST COUNTDOWN

NK's nuclear tests were all conducted between 00:00am and 03:00am UTC.
Right now it is 02:30pm UTC.
So if it happens it will happen between t-9:30h and t-12:30h from now.

This would still fit into the timeframe of the 25th April holiday "Chosun People's Army Foundation Day".
They already conducted a large artillery live-fire drill earlier today.

In addition, the upcoming night will be new moon, the darkest night of the month, therefore best for an US attack.
The congress and senate could be briefed tomorrow at 19:00 UTC, when the big meeting happens, after the attack.

It's going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
time.is/de/UTC
timeanddate.com/moon/south-korea/seoul
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg
vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is now a Sprudo thread

sauces:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea

time.is/de/UTC

timeanddate.com/moon/south-korea/seoul

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

"Dem südkoreanischen Militär zufolge verzichtete der Norden zwar auf einen befürchteten Atom- oder Raketentest..."
Wo hast du deine Informationen her ?

fuck, special forces do indeed prefer to do raids on new moons. A SEAL group taking out kim jong un and china making a deal with the USA would be the best route considering seoul would likely have millions killed if it were to break out into a full conflict.

>quoting articles saying NK did not do the nuke test

They refrained from doing the test early in the morning of their national holiday.
This means it would have been the opening to the celebration.
It can still happen to end the celebration, as last big boom in the night after they are over.

>making a prediction for the 26th
Totally 25th guys. :DDDDD

Jesus

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHIT FUCK HOLY COCK GARBALING JEW BALLS FUCK CUNT

think about timezones.

think about this too:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg

Trump 26th.

Some thread yesterday either here or on /x/ said a test is possible 10:40 am NK time on the 26th, which would be 7-7:30 pm my time (PST)

>timezones
You do realise NK is in the East, right? They get the sun first.

as I said, the test makes more sense in the morning AFTER the day of celebration.
not in the morning BEFORE the celebration.

fireworks are always at the end.

When will it happen in pacific time user ?!!!!

sorry to break it to ya. but it's the 26th already.
the holiday for the norks is over.
i know german, i wanted the war too.

It won't. Norks punked out.

Like I said, in 9-13 hours.

you don't seem to get it ->
they only do the tests in the morning.
would you do it at the beginning of a celebration or at the end?
i would do it at the end.

>In addition, the upcoming night will be new moon, the darkest night of the month, therefore best for an US attack.

Any military fags here want to fact check this shit. Pretty sure everything now a days is radar guided and does not require a visual assist.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS BOARD SUPPORTS PIC RELATED

An operational test launch of an Air Force Global Strike Command unarmed Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile is scheduled for Wednesday, April. 26, between 12:01 a.m. to 6:01 a.m. from north Vandenberg Air Force Base.
vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/

With great power, comes great responsitrilligence.

WHAT A FUNNY COINCIDENCE

ALSO:
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
GOTHAM SHIELD

so there's a chance they will throw Kim's corpse from the Carl Vinson tomorrow morning and make a "sea burial" like Obama bin Laden had?

Maybe the reason why the Carl Vinson is there in the first palce is to meme that carrier into a burial ship.

We do because anyone who opposes burger imperialism is /ourguy/

another thing too
iridium-192 was stolen in Mexico, this shit can be use to make a nuclear dirty bomb.

>it's going to be super dark dudes
>new moon dark
>we can all agree this is the best time for a surprise attack
>surely nobody will suspect it

>Implying norks are sane and logical

Fake news.
No ww3

The norks are freaked. They won't do it.
>need muh china gas

That doesn't mean they'd suddenly turn off all their antiair defense systems that night and send all the slave soldiers home. If anything they'd just start firing SAMs blindly into the air just to make a point.

if dub then OP is right and test happens within the hour and invasion tonight.

I love this one.

no,. this is a shitpost

That's it you bastard get in.

I was raped by an Emu as a child how dare you.

get a room you two

my get says no happening this year

Centerlink hahaha lost it.

He did a livefire test of conventional weapons which are actually a far bigger threat. 500,000 shells hitting Seoul with no way to intercept them.

true dat, but not enough to make US attack

stop it turk.

thr nuclear sub just got into port and the armada is doing war games with japan right now.
russia has vetoed sanction on norks.
china isn't helping either.

no idea what's gonna happen.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

what's wrong with this? seems like a good idea desu

its done. none apocalyfags BTFO

brazil will be glassed

guys how do i pray

nothing will happen

ever

don't hold your breath guys because fat kim is not going to test
and even if he tests there won't be any repercussions

NUKE WAR AT 20:24 TODAY. SCREEN CAP THIS

Open a history book. How many turning point happenings are there? Tons of them, right?

Now, we are immune to a major happening, why?

praise!

Well, tell me? How many are there? Some manlet marines being stationed near NK is a happening now?

DO IT KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>inb4 american media sources
lmao ya

Don't be a fool. Major change is the theme of history. I'm not saying NK is the happening. I'm saying, only idiots never believe a happening to be possible.

It most certainly is, and our current era is not exempt from that for any reason.

Don't need special light, most shit gets compartmentalized enough that i couldn't tell you shit about launches, but door kicking happens in the dark...darker is better (with some ambient light of course)

we can only warn them
if people dont want to see they will stay blind
till there are no eyes to open

Don't nk got good material for like computer parts?

kekno

nothing is ever going to actually happen. how new are you?

Keep those eyes open m8, might be seeing the muslims coming your way. Not like those dumb goatfuckers will ever be competent enough to fuck up western Europe for good

HAPPENING KGB JUST LEAKED THIS ON THE BLACKWEB. THIS IS NOT A GRILL !!! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A GRILL!!!!!!

"Hahahaha, World war 3? what are you? some kind of conspiracy theorist? wars dont happen and its not like we've had a war containing all major world powers atleast 2x every 100 years for the last 2000 years hahahaha..."

American SJW/PC shit are doing a damn fine job at destroying the current western world anyway, don't need no happening for that. surely don't need muslims for that

thanks america

Kill Bergers.

Since when has Sup Forums correctly predicted a happening?