"If your generation builds the wall, mine will tear it down."

"If your generation builds the wall, mine will tear it down."

Most powerful thing I've read in a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/the-post-millennial-generation-should-worry-democrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=I2QE_ryswh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow........ just speechless..

You must read some weakass shit

Wow
That's an apt analogy for the world.
Ancestors do x.
Children destroy x and ruin everything.
Nice

you jews started this shit, dont act surprised

BUSHMPF BTFO!

Hopefully the next generation will lynch him for treason.

Can almost guarantee that 'Cole' will not be there when push comes to shove.

Then Gen Y will re-build the wall with leftest skeletons

Really stimulated my neurons

>the right wants to protect these people

why aren't we accelerationists?

Guess which generation will be culturally enriched by Mexican rapists?

This. They talk the talk, but they never walk the walk.

BRAVE!

Is that faggot a millenial? Gen Z ain't gonna do that

If your generation builds a dam, mine will tear it down.

Sounds about right.

Really pops my kernals

Well unless there's an iPhone app for it he better start learning to operate heavy machinery. Or maybe he could use his big muscles.

Literally who

"If your generation builds civilization, mine will tear it down." - leftists

Implyng leftists will create a new generation

Implying monkeys on welfare don't reproduce like rabbits.

>my generation builds a wall. America prospers and flourishes free of drugs, and illegals.
>next generation tears down the wall, joblessness rises, wages sink, crime spikes, America regresses to a liberal shit hole.
And the cycle continues. We should deport the liberals with the illegals.

after we build the wall we're obviously going to shoot people who fuck with it.

I mean realistically who would stop you? It would be open season.

doesnt matter, in 10 years millennials will be the political majority. Its only going to get worse before it gets better

I wonder if Cole will still miss those illegals when he can rent a place in California for under $1800/mo without having to worry about his car getting stolen.

If he tries to tear down the wall half his generation will start a civil war to keep it up and then everything will be so shitty beaners won't want to come here anyway

>le fucking gen z meme

Gen Z are the idiots at berkely rioting you retarded expat faggot

>spend money to build wall
>spend money to tear it back down

People generally get more conservative as they get older. It's likely not entirely a generational thing

>when you dont understand shitposts but you still post on Sup Forums

"Madame President Chelsea Clinton, tear down this wall"

I'd do this for free.

Millennials are usually referred to as the group of people born from 1985-1995 or thereabouts. Gen Z is considered the generation that's currently still growing up.

>1 post by this ID
anyway whats this faggot gonna do, knock it over with tweets?

Conservative behavior is directly tied to how much your tax liability is. When the government is taking 1/3rd of your money and everyone you see is some beaner on food stamps and you can't even afford a car with working airbags... Your political leanings change in a fucking hurry.

How can walls be real if our eyes aren't real?

>Implying the lefty faggots will tear down that wall
These fuckers can't even pick up thier trash at shooting range's.

checked your digits

if a wall is built no one will tear it down.
the berlin wall had to be torn down to show that communism had failed and that europe was now free from the USSR.

the US border wall is built to protect the US and stop crime, not because the USA and mexico have warring ideologies.

to tear down the US wall once people see it actually benefits america will be seen as a stupid opinion once the wall is built.

I mean, that's likely one source of it, but I wouldn't think it's the only one. You may be on to something though.

no z are the school children who chant build the wall i dumb millennial nigger

Considering 80% of the public think that illegals should not be eligible for welfare. When that wall goes up and we see money staying in our paychecks, people will change their tune

As will every red blooded American.

Im gen Z you nigger

1997 best year

What benefit would there possibly be to tearing down the wall? You'd have to spend money doing that and the only gain would be illegal immigrants, drugs, and gangs entering. How would you ever get destruction of the wall approved?

>the millennials are like 30 now
>they've already been rejected as faggy clowns
>next generation beholds SJWs with amusement

SJWs are the pot smoking '60s
Now we're moving into the coke snorting '70s
We know better than those kids did

The leftists want cultural enrichment, sushi friend. They dont see them as rapists or drug dealers, they see them as dreamers

Whoa, deep.

Oh wait, generation Z will make the wall taller and add helicopter rides.

dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/the-post-millennial-generation-should-worry-democrats/

To tear down that wall they'll have to be big and STRONK!
youtube.com/watch?v=I2QE_ryswh4

"If your generation helps the Muslims, mine will genocide them."

gtfo my country betacuck

go back to r/the_goodgoys until you learn 2 irony

Good goy,tear it down.
The Prison system always need new convicts to keep the shekels flowing.

Then we should move them into their gated communities. I'll tell you, there's nothing better than your coworkers seeing you on the nightly news because you had to pull a gun on a tweaker trying to culturally enrich you.

I was in the middle of a software review on a telecon once and I literally had to pause the conversation because a group of parole officers were searching the building.

Beaners are the fucking worst.

Owwww!! Owwwwwwwwww!!

>old man with money and influence starts construction project
>hires honest legal young immigrants alongside local Americans for building that American civic spirit
>lefty cunt meanwhile still is unemployed or works at CrackDonalds for a bitch wage and will die with some cheese in his pooper

Very powerful indeed

They won't know how to do it. They certainly don't know how to operate heavy equipment.

>Gen Z will shoot anyone going near that wall

And the one after that will wish it was still up.

thats some faggot reply. almost died of cringe. You must be one weak cuck if you think thats powerful. fuck this ledford cunt whoever he is. MEME JIHAD ON THIS CUCC

>a teenager that think in "me vs my dad's world"
>powerful words

This actually. There are millions of people that would take arms to defend the wall from leftist fanatics. Hell I'd do it for free.

So brave! Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Millennials are referred to as the generation from 1982-2000 until very recently when it started to be 1982-1996 which is fucking retarded because a generation is supposed to last for the better part of two decades

>20 year old college students rioting at berkeley

Exactly what I said you stupid fuck

Is it the late 90s or not, faggot?

Berkeley rioters you autistic highschooler

I knew it was definitely for me.

Wrong. Gen Z turns 18 in 2020, dipshit.

In 3 years, Cole won't even remember sending that tweet. Much less care about the wall.

That kid in the OP is a millennial anyway, they've grown up to be a disappointment to people that want a challenge already so his generation is as good as over.

Who? I've see so many nobody's with a blue check mark. Does twatter just give them to anyone now?

Gen Z actually starts in 2000, so Gen Z will start cropping up next year. We'll see a big impact in the 2020 presidential election though.

Rising Sun gettin everyone woke w/ beams of truth.

The problem is that the immigration debate is framed in the liberal mind as "Why not?! No group's so bad they deserve rejection!"

They don't think "Is this making my country better?"

They think "Are we sure that every Mexican's gonna rape you?" and of/c the answer is no, that's a crazily high bar for the immigration opponent to clear.

The principle
>immigrants should improve us and drive up our average
needs to supplant
>immigrant until proven guilty

Gen Z are the ones fighting Antifa. The riots are being carries out by Gen Y (Millenials).

Why does he have a password on his twitter though

Its so fucking obvious how Twitter manipulates all the top comments to be their "literally who" social media puppets
Sometimes there's like 10 responses from the same "next to no followers but somehow verified" dude saying the same cocky shit repeatedly

Marxists need to go 2 their own home-country instead of trying 2 change mine
(((ITS RUDE)))

"If your generation builds the wall, mine will kill anyone who crosses it :'-)"

Is that like what the people in the LHC are?

>If your generation builds civilization, I will work to tear it down
They're so proud to be the destruction of the very modern civilization they depend on.

What's with all the sissy faggots on social media trying to act tough?

I think the issue is that generational divides seem to always be disagreed upon and amorphous, sometimes the gap between generations may be changed over time as cultural differences between the generations begin to define where each one begins and ends. I don't think that generations are strictly laid out in terms of years, anyway.

I'd emigrate for the opportunity.
Fuck, you could make it a tourist attraction.

That's what happened to me. I realized that just before the furguson riot. Then I saw those people tearing down their city after my tax dollars fed them. Redpilled in an absolute hurry.

>Everyone in this thread assuming there will even be a wall.

Mexico isn't paying for shit. That's called a campaign promise. It has no value. Using American tax dollars they're going to hire a few more border agents, build a few more hundred miles of FENCE, and maybe implement more technological means of policing the border. Get real plebs.

Assuming (((Trump))) does build the wall it's extremely likely that a President with a Spanish surname will tear it down in the future.

Why do these people hate the law so much? It's not like you won't be able to travel from Mexico just because the border rules are enforced like they should always have been.
So fucking stupid. Why don't you tear down your front door as well for consistency. Fucking cvck.

>Coal Lead Fort
I wonder who busts his bunker every night for a living

where else can they act tough?

im 18 born in 98. i may be gen z but im not a liberal faggot.

It's worst with the replies to any of Trump's tweets. It must be controlled by Twitter.

It wil be drumpfs fault .

They get conservative when they have jobs and have to pay taxes.

These kids don't have jobs and don't pay taxes so they aren't going to get conservative they are going to become commies

fuck off human trash, us on welfare are conservative and right wing as fuck

the rich kids are lefties

literally kill yourself dirty subhuman ape

it totally is
these people are all literally who's who do nothing but comment on his shit while having some alibi tweets on their page. They're always no-name programmers and shit. I bet they'e share-blue like shills who always get top priority in responses granted by twitter

Nah. Boomers will be dropping dead left and right by then.

Sounds like admission to terrorism / intent to destroy govt property to me

>50th president of the united states

We need to deport the Jews that create the Leftists, or the problem will never go away.

Did the same thing for my sesticles desu

Not if this generation whipes those shits from the face of the earth before that. Either that or we can just give the generation of cucks a taste of what post abortion can achieve before they manage to screw things up even further.

well said user

the fact the police at ferguson were as well armed as the military was redpilling too

it got me thinking that if niggers were this wild and the police had fucking tanks in bumfuck middle of nowhere deep south, imagine how bad shit would be in the big cities after a few years, or how bad it already is

>implying poor people don't stay on welfare more
or
>implying apes aren't generally more poor
Funny, most people I discuss crime statistics with tell me the reason they commit more crimes is because of their economic standing, but apparently they're all rich... maybe they steal just for the kicks of it am I right?

The wall might not be needed in the future if it serves its purpose now. If the political pressure release valve that is an open border is closed, then all the populace who would flee to America for a better life would have no choice but to find a better life in Mexico. Mexico would see a sort of slow change as there would be a conflict of interests between Mexicans interested in building an honest future for themselves and their families, and Mexicans who would join drug cartels. Mexico could become a very wealthy country with a high standard given the resources it has available, if it can bring stability and order to itself.

LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL FUCKING WALL