Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy the USA in a week

>Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy the USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! You think you can get away with putting tariffs on our lumber? Don't you fucking try us. We let you off easy in the war of 1812. Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with the USA. We will take even the smallest reason to justify us fucking ANNIHILATING your dirty fat country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or McDonalds that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenceless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Quebecois and other mongrels first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it. Nothing of value will be lost.

fuck banning muslims, ban all leafs

they come all the way down here by the buss loads to shop at our 6% sales tax stores. Always thought they were kind of jewy

>A FUCKING LEAF

When Murica annex's upper and lower Canada in response to the war of 2017, we in the west will start our own country Cascadia. Finally free of Onteriible cucks forever.

>French Canada in a nutshell

This is the worst bait ive seen this month

>Thinking Canada isn't completely serious about this
THINK AGAIN YOU FAT FUCKS!!! When we torch the White House and put congress to the firing squad live on CNN you'll realize the mistake you've made. The streets will be coloured red with blood and the sky grey with smoke. You will try to apologize, try to reason with us, but there will be no mercy. And when your populations start to get unruly we will just cut off the power and water, watch them riot in the streets, shit on the roads, just like the third world country you really are. You will be the biggest humanitarian crisis, making the third world look like paradise. The world will look on in pity but do nothing, because they know like us that you are shit.

I'd turn coat and kill every canadian i could see if america declared war on us, fuck canada.

Bait is so obvious it's disgusting

Wildwood has too many Canadias fuck the canadias

VIVE L'ACADIE

We need a holocaust fir the canadias

420 blaze it for big j

I don't like what trump did but this is cringe as fuck.

South Park: OSCAR NOMINATED Blame Canada Song ... - YouTube

Canada beat the USA in war of 1812

>posts picture of British soldier.

Actually was British troops that burnt the White House down and fought to protect Canada.

You're not fooling anyone leaf.
You want conquered by Tyrone and Jamal.

>At war with the Bristish in 1812.
>Canadians take credit for a war the Brots lost

Ok.

Canadian and British were the same thing back then. Besides, I want that back.

>LE EBIN LEAF POSTING XDDDDDDDD
>I TROL U!
just stop unfunny, fucking faggot.

but we weren't the same Canada didn't exist in 1812 so Canada never beat America in a war the British did.

Kewl story bruv

>both usa and Canada have the same power and influence like in 1812: the post
Nigga Poland occupied Moscow, and we're one of the biggest shitholes of Europe.

You're going to get us killed nigger faggot

max 8% of the of the British side were 'Canadian' (ones that were settled here permantly) and they mainly sat on defense. no Canadian was at the sacking of Washington. the remaining 92% camr from Britain or overseas territories and they left after fighting the war-the one between the UK and USA.

Canada IS British, I see it as part of the Empire. I am Ethnically British, so this is still the same to me.

Typical Canadian Self hate. Why are my countrymen so shit? I really need to move back to Britain.

Considering how Trudeau basically got rid of our military budget, we can't do shit

The king won't save your ass this time.

We are not British we are not part of any Empire let alone a dead one, move back to Britain we don't want you or your shit union jack.

>hurr durr I'm a retard
We were apart of Britain at the time you stupid, stinky nigger. Canadians WERE British.
>this level of butthurt
>this level of damage control
Just kill yourself my dude, you're like 60% hwhite.

>a fucking leaf

Reminder that the Americans turned and fled when the brave Canadians marching under the Canadian maple leaf, burned the White House

You are so fucking stupid. Canada wasn't a unified country, but the people of Canada did beat the U.S. in a war. Why are you retarded?

>t. Ahmed from Toronto

Calgary

Edmonton

This is a slide thread

This is a slide thread

This is a slide thread

Straight up fámïlåm

Let's hope we don't get caught in each other's cross fire

>WE WUZ BRITONS
not self hate just honest. it's cringey as fuck to take credit for something we had at best marginal participation in.

>leaf shitposting

Same shit post yesterday. Kys.

>being Swedish

>Canada existed in 1812
>Taking credit for a war that ended in a stalemate
>Taking credit for a war between Brits and Americans
Sage.

We didn't beat them the British did if the British didn't show up we would have been taken over how is that hard to understand? back then we were nothing without daddy behind us just like now we are nothing without the United States behind us, we are a joke on the world stage.

You don't seem to understand. Canadians were British in 1812. Wether they were born in Canada or not. Canada was British colony.

see

Now that's what I call revisionism.

>hurr durr he swede he dumb
being this original

I want to hurt you. I want to hurt you in real life. I want to bash your fucking cuck skull in because you're just so gay and unpatriotic. You are a stinky fucking faggot. You hear me, faggot? Go back to your third world shithole, faggot. Hey look at this faggot-boy over here! What a dumb nog. How's guzzling Trudeau's cum user? You probably don't think that Canada is a European country either. Kill yourelf. You disgust me. You are pathetic. You're probably T*rkish.

I hate you so god damn much user.

Day of the Grill soon brothers

This so much.

I understand that but Canada still did not exist at the time and the few that could be considered Canadian composed of a tiny fraction of British forces in war between the US and UK, the rest went home or to fight Napoleon. Claiming it a Canadian victory is silly and as disingenuous as Americans claiming they won the French Indian War. They don't do that, why? Because there was no America back then it was a war between Britain and France.

So mad because you cant take credit for daddy's accomplishments tough luck maybe you should try being proud of something Canada really did like WW1/WW2 but no you have to try to steal accomplishments from the UK.

Do you promise to put congress to firing squad? Honestly that would get you safe passage to dc

at least U.S isn't Australia. fuck Australia

>LARPing this hard.

Seriously, why are you looking for every excuse to hate your own country. British identity is part of Canada. I feel genuinely sorry for both of you You've been successfully indoctrinated by the post Pierre Trudeau education system. You have no national pride, no sense of heritage, and so you writhe in national insecurity because you don't have an identity.

You are exactly the kind of Canadian Justin would love.

This is Norway-anons niche. Fuck you unorginal leaf.

British identity is part of Canada British accomplishments are not, I have national pride for Canadian accomplishments the war of 1812 was not one of them.

>Seriously, why are you looking for every excuse to hate your own country.
I don't hate Canada, I laid out several arguments you can't seem to refute. Nothing I said was negative about Canada.
>British identity is part of Canada.
I agree and it should be celebrated wholeheartedly but when it gets to WE WAZ KANGZ levels and we start taking credit for things Britain, France or any other country that was here long before Canada was a fact it's cringey to me.
>I feel genuinely sorry for both of you You've been successfully indoctrinated by the post Pierre Trudeau education system. You have no national pride, no sense of heritage
>You are exactly the kind of Canadian Justin would love.
Ok now you are just getting homotional.
>and so you writhe in national insecurity because you don't have an identity
I do have an identity, I'm Canadian. Do you know what's the height of insecurity? Taking credit for things we didn't do.

The Day of the Rake will soon visit all Canadian homes

Really, Leaf? Are you sure you wanna fight us over a single tariff? If so, then we'll take Florida off its chain and let it go to town on your maple-flavored asses.

You guys ever realize how shitty your accents are? Like maybe not everywhere, but you fuckers north of minnesota are awful. Its even leached into the minnecucks

Some of our accents can be annoying but its the same in any country with a large enough population that's spread out, you'll get shitty ones. Most Canadians almost sound indistinguishable from middle Americans. That weird Scandi shit Minnesotans speak is all on them I'm afraid.

export undesirables to the south for a decade before the war starts

> Are you sure you wanna fight us

we wont have to, once we start with tariffs on your exports to our country, your economy will be ruined... possibly forever

You're fucking armies and allies got fucking destroyed by a old fucking hag on a horse that barely did anything and instead made a fucking human pickle out of one of your naval commanders.

If anyone is fucked, it was you the moment the Brits gave you autonomy.