HELP ME

Tldr; Sup Forums, how do you respond to a close friend saying that she is going to convert to Islam?

>Be her
>Meet Muslim guy 3 years ago
>On and off
>He's kinda abusive, they always argue and block each other on social media/phones
>2 days ago she says he's changing because he's told his Mum about her (AFTER 3 YEARS)
>She met the parents yesterday, talking about marriage
>Sends me snap, talking about Nikkah
>pleasedontbetrue.jpg
>Is true
>Trying to comfort me like "the media overhypes Islam user it really isn't that bad"
>Girlfriend, who is Christian, doesn't know what to say either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rAu1h2NE9Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how do you respond to a close friend saying that she is going to convert to Islam?

Cut her out of your life.

You rape her and say "Welcome to Islame, western whore" then threaten to throw acid on her face unless she becomes your wife

There's nothing to say. She's a fucking traitor. Cut her out of your life.

And prepare yourself for the day when her Muslim bf beats her to death

>being "friends" with roasties
> wallowing in their mental whit
NORMIES get out reeeeeee

Just be your beta self and allow yourself to be cucked. Perhaps if Muhammad-Alpha Sharif is generous he will allow you to wash his feet and take care of his animals.

/thread

also

once she is married to a muslim she won't be allowed to have other friends anyway, so it really doesnt matter

>Girlfriend, who is Christian, doesn't know what to say either
>Girlfriend, who is Christian
>Girlfriend
>How do you respond to a close friend
>Close friend
>Burger comprehension

rape her.

if she tells anyone shell be killed by her new husband and his family.

>He's kinda abusive, they always argue and block each other on social media/phones
If you can't get her to exit that kind of a relationship then I suggest you exit the friendship.

why do you give a shit about this woman? she isn't your family member and she's not your girlfriend

literally why even care

She's got bigger assets than his girlfriend and he was always hoping she'd come around and realize what a good guy he is so he can make the swap

This is what I'm thinking too. She always complains about them fighting; he once had a go at her when she questioned why he'd be sitting in a shower sending her messages, they didn't talk for 2 weeks after this. Probably a lost cause.

So let me see if I get what you're saying:
>be user
>fall for qt
>she just wants to be friends :(
>she meets a sandnigger and falls for him
>howcanwhiteboiscompete.jpeg
>go on /pol to bitch about how an alpha male cucked you

You did read the part where he mentioned his Christian girlfriend right, you fucking autist?

That has little bearing on OP pining over his friend.

Well she can either fuck him without marriage and being Muslim and then she's objectively degenerate whore (from any point of view except western philosophical KEKism where whores are considered human) and race traitor. Or she could just convert, marry him, become a respected traditional woman and find peace of mind embracing her feminine role in life.

Oh right, I forgot:
>lie about having a girlfriend on the internet

Kek
Gf is a 10DD/12D, the convert would struggle to fill a C.
But makes a good point and to be honest I'm really not sure. I'm atheist (I know, I'm automatically a faggot as a result), but since gf has turned to Christianity I'm trying to find ways to accept Christ and I figured maybe she could help me and this other girl together. If she converts to Islam though, we'd both probably just cut her off. Won't be a problem for me but I can't say the same for girlfriend though as she's somewhat emotional.

>gf is emotional over this

Fat girls tend to be like that.

Nothing you can do about it, just find new friends.
If you don't want to let go, maybe react the same way muslims respond to people who convert from Islam but that would land you in jail. But I wouldn't suggest doing it.

No, she'd still be a whore

Get gassed steppe sandnigger

>gassed
>not glassed

1 job

women like slightly abusive relationships. it makes them feel, and makes them enjoy the good times more

They've been friends since ~9 years old and her family is heavily Christian; her brother is in Bible College and often talks to the family about Spiritual Warfare and how the middle east is, in part, constantly in war due to demonic Islamic spirits or something.

There's a good document about the real mudslime life called "Behind the Veil of the Mosques." In that a muslim couple go undercover to film some shit that happens in a danish muslim community. It really shows how fucked up those "people" are. If she sees that and isn't an idiot, she will not ever even think about going mudslime.

>heavily Christian

So her parents are fat too?

They've been on and off for around three years so I presume they've already been past that point

No, a married faithful woman isn't a whore.

Die from being fat, burger.

Marriage is what turns a whore into a respectable human being. If the union is traditional. And if Christianity is too weak to instill reverence and respect to God and virtuous way of life then Islam is what confused whores like her need.

Let her do it, she'll kill herself after marriage anyway.
Islamic marriage doesn't grant women any rights and basically makes them literal slaves to their husbands. Wait until he stops her from going to work and impregnate her against her will and attacks her everytime she talks to one of her male friends. She'll either run away or kill herself.

>1st reply
/thread
Just give her a bible and walk away.

Jesus christ her ignorance will be her undoing and that is completely fine - being ignorant and stupid in this world doesn't excuse you. But if you are really so concerned then start simply with sending her videos about islam. Yes I mean "THOSE videos" and don't pretend you don't know which videos I am talking about. If she remains unconvinced then good luck. Kek

Consider her a lost cause.

Stupid women get culled by Darwin just like stupid men.

>Islamic marriage doesn't grant women any rights and basically makes them literal slaves to their husbands.
That is how it should be. Western marriage cucks the man and that's not who we are as humans. Men lead the family, women do housework and shit. They are happy doing it. Riding the cock carousel strips them of their soul man.

>Questioned why the sudden desire to convert

She must be a lot thinner than your GF if you're still on about this.

What advice are you going to get ITT that changes anything? Is someone gonna feed you what to say to debrief her?

There's a large grey area between having a patriarch in the family as opposed to treating a woman like cattle.

fuck your religion

Have you ever been around muslims even? I've been living around them for half my life. Women don't get treated like human beings here. Yeah I know you're a fucking sperg that frequents imageboards and use those "women are roasties xD Islam will cleanse the west xD" kind of memes but the actualy reality outside your small autistic bubble is fucking depressing, islam is a disease.

>Be her
>Meet Muslim guy 3 years ago

This is all you need to know to ditch her. Women that betray their race/tribe are lost causes and deserve to be treated as such.

Can you openly critique Islam like this in Egypt? If not, what are the consequences?

>be me at last apartment complex
>two pair of paki neighbors on either side of my unit
>both husbands always shouting and throwing things
>see wife carrying almost two dozen grocery bags up stairs
>husband watches her drop some of them
>yells at her to pick it up
>she doesn't
>broken hummus jar in the stairwell for 3 days

Didn't know muslim is a race

But yeah he might very well be albino white ginger who is a muslim

>treating a woman like cattle.
They love it. A patriarch they can respect but they love the patriarch who can remind them of their place when they get rebellious. That's how you show them you're not a weak cuck.

>betray their race/tribe
>ISLAM ISNT A RACE LOL DUMB BURGER CUNT BTFO CZECH ME OUT POL

Show her the video that afterprisonshow did on the woman who got ten years for protecting her child from her kuwaiti muslim husband

>be her

Be happy for her faggot , join her

Internet is not heavily monitored nowadays as opposed to the pre-2011 mubarak era.

Figured Sup Forums was a predominantly Christian board. Was curious as to replies.

So it's just a blog then? you didn't expect to glean anything useful?

My country is majority Muslim. Women love it here. Normal women are happy being wives and mothers. They don't need the right to be fat or to vote, that doesn't make them happy.

That view is actually disturbing bro. You have no love inside of you.

stay in your sandy shithole where you belong. Never come to the Netherlands.

Humans have the right to be free.

Not much you can do really, user. Just show up at her funeral with a shit eating grin and tell anyone who'll listen that you told the stupid bitch what would happen and now it's come true and you can't stop laughing.

Tell her it was nice knowing her, and that you'll attend her funeral.

Do they tell you that?

Of course not, women aren't allowed to speak without permission are they?

He's an RPer with a VM, actual kazakhs on here are pretty ESL.

Never come to my sandy shithole as well, Van Graf. No place for nu males here. As for me I won't come to New Morocco, don't worry.

This is the sad truth. Women being fat and voting just makes everyone more miserable.

Being curious, almost by definition, implies looking for information. Whether or not it is useful is subjective; but for me, the replies are reinforcing the idea that if she is lost enough to even consider Islam than it's already too far gone.

Introduce her to Jon Lajoie
youtu.be/rAu1h2NE9Uk

Probably, but there are actual people with those views here.

You better not, because I'll beat you the fuck down.

Well if they don't want to be married they can simply not marry. No one forces them to. But once they do they must obey the rules that are there for their benefit. Women are easily confused by devious kikes so we must guide them.

What about in the streets? can you discuss everything openly with friends?

>close female friend
>Women shouldn't bend to the man's will

Spoken like a true cuck. Kys.

Get your boys together to "sort out" her boyfriend

>Normal women are happy being wives and mothers.
Yeah because this is the only reality that is made available to them by your shitty religion. If they knew they could be something else they'd happily do it.

>women aren't allowed to speak without permission are they?
No, they are actually allowed many things. They're not allowed to be whores.

tell yourself whatever you need to justify your sick fantasy bro

Can you stop being autistic and black?

Okay Muhammad

Are you mad? I'm pretty sure I can handle a single lanky cuck.

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.

Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.

Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).

Send her this and cut her out.

What videos?

Most of my irreligious friends are living abroad so I don't know really, but yeah I guess you could get in trouble for blasphemy if someone overhears on the street.

Moroccan filth gropes and harasses our wives and daughters at public pools. Their reasoning: A girl who wears a swimsuit is a whore. I can assure you those women did not enjoy any of that.

I'm not having any of your lies, piece of shit.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and BEAT THEM; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

Bring it bitch

Let her experience the Muslim lifestyle.

Thanks for the insight.

Forget her, OP. I've always been what's referred to as a "cold fish", meaning I can quite easily turn my back on people and never, ever feel the urge to talk to them again.

Cutting out people who show themselves to be scumbags is a big time self-esteem move (as bill burr would say). Don't torture yourself with this damaged, vapid, naive cunt.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU

Let her know how great their prophet is

>not waiting a few months for a beard
>not getting a tan to look brown
>not ordering a turban and full muslim garb from a chinese sweatshop online
>not buying a vial of acid
>not wearing everything at once then going to rape her and throw acid at her while whispering nasheeds in her ear

What are friends for man

Come on, if the kikes smear the image of caring mother and faithful wife and glorify lifestyle of a strong womyn, some stupid whores might try that out but will they ultimately be happy? No. As humans they're not enourmous spiteful feminists. Good thing our shithole is resistant to weasel kikes subversion thanks to people like me.

Moroccans harass you because you're weak. A whore isn't just an unvovered woman. It's a woman who isn't protected by men. European wives of old were respected because they were virtuous and married and no filthy Moroccan would harass them.

It probably is too late.

Honestly, it may come down to giving her one very carefully worded and blunt piece of advice.

She knows 'what the media says about islam'. If, after marriage, she sees that shit happening even though she is sure it won't... RUN. Don't go into denial, don't rationalise it, tell her to go straight to a family or friends place.

Tell her she's a good friend, you respect her decision, but you have worries and want what's best for her in the long run.

It's better to salvage the rest of her life after making a mistake, than to double down and hide her shame so as to avoid making that mistake public to people who could say 'i told you so'.

Nigger this isn't a movie, let it go. This isn't a situation where she calls you crying at 3am saying she's in the Arabian desert after running away from home, this is the kind of situation where she has 4 kids with this guy and then tries to pretend like she doesn't hate her life when she talks to you.

The reality is your ultimatum will make things worse if her husbands already working her self esteem.

Tell her she is totally dumb and screw her.

It's funny how you admit we should protect our women against your evil.

Moroccans harass our women because they have no dignity and only try anything if they outnumber our males three to one, because they are short and scrawny and have half a brain. The latter may explain why they can't contain themselves.

By your logic my girlfriend is a whore when she goes out to buy groceries to cook us dinner, because I can't babysit her so she does not get groped by an ape such as yourself.

Your reasoning is weak and twisted.

No man, when your gf gets groped you go and fuck up whoever did it. But you also make your gf wear unprovocative clothing. Means no yoga pants. And also every other man should similarly protect their women. And only then the Moroccans will have some respect for your people.

Why the fuck is your gf walking around without protection when there are horny sand niggers around? That's alien. You got sand niggers in your country and you have to deal with it somehow. You've let them in. If you let your gf be a scantily dressed slut around sand niggers hoping that they behave the same way weak cucks raised by single mothers behave you're just retarded. You have to deal with reality. Teach your women some modesty and humility. Take away their so called rights so that the situation you're in now won't happen again. Or the Muslims will do that for you eventually.

Excommunicate.

Nature following it's course. Let the natural selection do it's job.

she wouldn't be a whore
stupid, yes, but not a whore

Told her that once you join Islam there is no going back (you'll be killed for aphostasy) and that you're not sure if you still want her around as a friend if she convert (stay doubtfoul while saying this...you need to sound super concerned not like a dick)

let her find out the hard way