>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
apnews.com/64d9aed27a96435194fda0669fe4b58f/Trump-backs-away-from-demand-for-border-wall-money
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOVEMENT

Sexy Trudeau post. Awoo

Reminder that shills are a waste of human existence.

Range ban all Dutch.

u ok?

>shills lost ANOTHER narrative with that tweet in the OP
At what point are they going to give up?

lay off the post-ironic memes bro

BONGED

>mfw the low energy and effort of these shills
>mfw I have no face, but must AWOO

Stop that

Donny didn't get his travel ban
Didn't get his healthcare
Didn't get his deportations
Didn't get his wall

What does Donny actually get?

>DADDY PLEASE DON'T BUILD THAT RACIST WALL THINK OF THE POOR BABIES!

LE AWOO

LE BAKEEE

Kill yourself, faggot.

his deportations are happening though, as is the wall

When times get hard and the shills get too intense, remember what's important- Leader of White People Richard Spencer took a picture with Laura Bush, and if you don't let this country become 20% white you're giving that murderess she-bitch EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS

>it'll get built
>but not this year
Oh yeah? Why are the Dems going to be any more willing to vote for a wall during the mid terms of 2018? Trump just showed weakness on his #1 campaign promise. Bye bye wall.

We have 8 more years of this. There's no getting off of this train

Shut up, kike. He's given you guys more than what you deserve. He should nuke the entire Middle East. Stop shilling here. Get gassed.

NOASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DRUMPFELSMERF IS ONLY PLAYING 1488D DREIDLSCHMUTZ

epic bread pede!!!!

HIGH ENERGY! THIS IS NOW A #FREEYOURFEET THREAD!!!!

MAGA AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, the wall is not happening. No funding and amnesty.

Cucked.

YOU_HAVE_TO_GO_AFTER_THEIR_FAMILIES.JPG
>YOU_HAVE_TO_GO_AFTER_THEIR_FAMILIES.JPG
YOU_HAVE_TO_GO_AFTER_THEIR_FAMILIES.JPG
>YOU_HAVE_TO_GO_AFTER_THEIR_FAMILIES.JPG

So what's on the docket today?

So salty.

The future looks very salty.

Lots of gibs for you guys!

fuck off. not all of us are shills bro.

FUCK TRUMP

The problem is the deportations are a drop in the bucket compared to the LEGAL immigration still happening, not to mention the birthrates of the ones already here.

We import one Los Angeles worth of mostly 3rd-world immigrants every year. Get back to me when Trump deports Los Angeles.

DACA stays now no wall. He's no different than Bush at this point. Completely buttfucked by the swamp and Paul Ryan.

>tfw shills on my 22nd birthday

Must I always work?

please just build the fucking wall already

Winning

Donnie is an agent of Zion and doesn't care about domestic fuckups.
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

Poor bastards have us surrounded. Now we can fire in all directions.

>it's happening
>don't realize the early days of the president are when he has the most influence
>he can't get his most important stuff done
you realize obama spent all his political capital on obamacare and bailing out the banks so he couldn't do anything else afterwards? trump can't even do a single thing like get funding for the fucking wall.

what will change? maybe ivanka will decide the wall isn't racist and sexist so she'll approve him building it

no rest for the weary, I'm afraid

>BRAZZERS.COM

"American slag gets double dipped by army cunts"

oh god, why did pence cover up his women? bad move mike.

you're supposed to stick it to the muslims, not bow down to them.

Fake news.

Fucking cucks here need to get it straight.

Trump cucked out. He is a neocon now.

FUCK THE SHILLS

LOW ENERGY.

#MAKEISRAELGREATAGAIN

AWOOO

>READ MY LIPS
>WE WILL BUILD THE WALL

hey it's john oliver

brush your teeth mate

apnews.com/64d9aed27a96435194fda0669fe4b58f/Trump-backs-away-from-demand-for-border-wall-money

Here's the problem: Chuck Schumer will put up just as much fight against the Wall in September as he has these past few days. He's been negotiating in bad faith -- acting as if his only objection was putting it in the "keep the gov open" budget. Come September, he'll try find another excuse to kick the can down the road so that at the midterms he can say Trump lied to his voters about getting the Wall. This is a serious fucking issue, and Trump needs to bring his A-game the next time this argument happens or else he'll find himself with a blue House of Representatives and potentially a loss of the Senate.

On the other hand, the conflicting reports and the above link are starting to remind me a lot of Amnesty Don's Last Stand at the Joint Address. In short: I don't know what to believe about what Trump will do, but I know caving to Cuck Schumer will achieve nothing and cost political capital.

Ship is going down lads. We've been overrun.

pedes, can we upvote this to front page, we've been under attack from Sup Forums

Does the CIA pay well? I'm asking for a friend.

let me tell you folks, somebody's doing the raping

and it isnt the mexcians

Maybe not a waste of human existence, but certainly a waste of money.

FUCK YOU

FUCK TRUMP

KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER
KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER

I have confidence in Trumps ability to negotiate with kikes over his wall. I don't see him backing down on his biggest promise. Besides I imagine most dems have armies of skeletons in their closets and it would just be a shame if Sessions started to apply pressure.

It's just like the Joint Address. In fact it is.

Trump is a kike puppet.

10/10 meme, unironically

>We import one Los Angeles worth of mostly 3rd-world immigrants every year

Why isn't that picture named "Two neocons and a badass"?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

they covered charlotte in a fucking mud rag?

this is actually very dangerous please delet now

you're going down with the ship, Cpt. Joe

Awoo~

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

He wont get funded. The wall is not happening.

Trump wants one thing in the budget, something he won an election on

It'll serve him well to veto a budget that doesn't include it

i am 12 and what is this

based spammers

it is time
CHEMO
everyone clear out

Sessions will lay down the LAW if they dare to obstruct the creation of the WALL.

Fuck off, anime niggers. Fucking pedophiles.

That wall WILL be funded and there's not really anything that can be done about it.

Exactly retards saying if we delay the wall into next year the democrats will be more willing to deal on the wall. They're fucking stupid. Blocking wall funding will be a great victory and something they'll parade to the constituency. They'll never relent on the wall after showing they can defeat Trump on his most vocal promise.

Sorry, Geert.

Not true at all Wtf are you talking about. He made a deal to push budgeting back on the wall to avoid government shut down.

How are some of you faggots saying he isn't going to build a wall when he literally keeps talking about it and has only delayed it? If he doesn't start the wall during his first term he will NOT get re-elected, even if he brings jobs back and uncucks the US.

Some of you people are so quick to jump to false conclusions.

It wont, Trump cucked out. He is a neocon now.

why would you say that fellow pede? low energy!

GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D GO BACK TO T_D

The wall isnt being build and he will give amnesty. He is a kike.

That made no sense. Also if you hate anime you're in the wrong neighborhood.

ONLY 6MILLION D CHESS

Trump isn't a dictator if it's not in the budget it won't get done.

Got the hatchet one?

Can someone explain the spencer=controlled opposition thing to me? Is it just that he's gay and this would be released later as discrediting information? Why have him go around speaking to fairly prestigious universities, if the point is to discredit white nationalism wouldn't you want to target low-status people? The tactic in the past always seemed to be to link white nationalism to ex-con, aryan brotherhood type stuff, why would you now switch to college students?

I'm sorry, but what part of that picture is in any way pedophilic in nature? This is the worst attempt yet.

Go back to td.

Sweet merciful Lord in Heaven why?!

F

Get cucked by a white male

Only US dollars will pay for it. Not Mexican pesos. It's true and Trump knows it.

reported for being a child molestor

Boiled the cat alive while he fucked it.

Maybe you should go back to wherever you came from.