What's a good, relatively cheap way to insure I'm getting clean water...

What's a good, relatively cheap way to insure I'm getting clean water? I read somewhere that boiling it will take away the necessary minerals or some shit and could leave your body with a deficiency

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.estlett.6b00260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the water from the tap is always clean, do NOT boil it for drinking. if you eat food regularly you dont need any of the minerals in water.

the water in my tap smells like pool water

>trusting tap water
>ever

berkey or similar

>le dont trust the tap water meme
I work in a lab that does water testing. tap water is fine.

thats a good thing goyim, you cant get sick from it that way (unless you do of course)
i mean fuck dude ya gotta shower and wash your hands and shit

Boiling isn't gonna remove minerals as far as I know. It will kill most parasites and bacteria and possibly break down some more complex substances if someone putting LSD in your water or whatever.

It will do nothing to remove calcium, iron, magnesium ions e.t.c. These are removed using a flocculation agent in the water treatment plant if deemed necessary.

t. civil engineer

Well master race.

Feels good living in the first world and drinking tap water with no issues.

well i also work in a lab that does water testing, and i say tap water is not fine

lol you are a brainwashed faggot that was tricked into thinking that your goyim nonjob makes you an authority on the subject.

tap water is NOT FINE. fluoride is poison at minute doses and it bio-accumulates in the bones. you cannot argue this without resorting to leftist-tier reality denial.

The only way effective way to remove molecular contaminates is via a reverse osmosis system.

cheapest way to get rid of chlorine in water is to leave it in an open container for a few hours before drinking it

Underrated.

Boiling water only removes or "kills" most bacteria. Heavier metals/minerals will stay in the water unless you're distilling. Filtration is the only way to go if you are that concerned. I drink it from the tap myself, water here in BFE is pretty good considering it comes from a municipality.

>buying water bottled by jews
I'm sure they have your best interests in mind goy

Don't buy one of those, the filtered water is so low on salts it gives you diarrhea

distilling will remove minerals

boiling will just kill bacteria

best way is converting the water into beer and just drink that

You could get some AlexaPure water filters

lol are you fucking kidding me

OP here can you niggers please help me. What's a water filter that's good for ridding fluoride and whatever women are pissing into the toilet?

I live way to close to Philly to drink tap. My current filter is dead and I don't trust it much either (basic Pur)

>boil water
>water evaporates
>trap vapor
>vapor condenses

You now have, presumably, better water.

All you you need at a bare minimum, are two pans and aluminum foil.

your anger only makes my erection harder. enjoy your meme water sources

Don't live in the third world.

Red pill me on fluoride. Flouride is good for teeth

You can get a 5 gallon water bottle and fill it up at one of those reverse osmosis water dispensers you see at lot of stores for cheap.

My tap water is pH 9.5 and literally kills most plants...

Tap water tastes bad and I want to get a water filter. I'm thinking a zero water pitcher or something since it's cheaper.

what kinds of idiots must you guys be? tap water depends on zones. in some zones it's quite bad.

i think OP's best choice would be talking to his neighbours and pay together for some water test, then complain to the authorities if it's not good enough.

tap water filters are a good choice for some substances.

>got enough good goy points for a heebjob

good for you, now get back to that reddit place

no its not, its actually bad for them if you could believe that. i however see no reason for (((scientists))) to lie since they always tell the truth about things like transgenderism and climate change.

>goy
yea no. a good goy is the goy trying to get everybody to spend 1000 of dollars on the water that the city gives to them for pennies

WTF is wrong with you? Just drink tap water, I do and I'm fine.

There's distillation and you can always drink rain water. OH WAIT THERE'S FUCKING ALUMINIUM IN YOUR CHEMTRAILS I GUESS YOU'RE FUCKED.

lol only a goy would be so obsessed with money. if you think you have to spend that much you are a schmuck by the way, have fun wit the whole brain damage and not breeding thing lol

This is correct. 3 or 4 stage RO system is going to be your cleanest option. As someone with a reef tank even those "RO" stations at major stores leave phosphates and all sorts of other shit.

aloominom! :D :D

Give me one good reason why anerica is the only country to put fluoride in the tap water supply, also why are all your pipes leaking lead? Do you not know that lowers your iq?

Just drink the damn water OP. The chlorine and fluoride are harmless.

I am a municipal water superintendent with 35 years on the job.

OP

Australia does too

Fuck you you fucking jew kike

Ever seen British teeth?

Thanks for that useless bullshit.

My kenmore refrigerator filters take out chlorine and other chemicals. It's like $50 for two of them though and they last 6 months. Or you can go on amazon and get an inline filter. Whole house filters are pretty much only for particulates and rust.
When people say not to boil, usually it's when there is heavy metals in the water, so you would be concentrating them in that case. The solution would be to move to an area where the water supply isn't poisoning you.

Not to the deegre america does.

Ever seen Europeans teeth?

British teeth is a result of tea you fucking american idiota

dig your own well

You need a reverse osmosis filter, but you have to remineralize the water after filtering.

Lol people from the first world shouldn't even be asking this question

Zero water my man. Unless you want to give a certain humble water filter sales man some business. I have both and the 40$ zero water tastes better.

only useless because you are incapable of thinking for yourself faggot
name a place in america that isnt libshit oregon

I have the big berkey, gravity fed, so i can take it camping. Works great, clean once a month wipe filters every 3-4.
Doesnt need water pressure

There's nothing in the water, you absolute fucking loon.

tell that to the kids of flint MI ;)

lol this shit is reddit to the extreme. is it a troll? is it yet another self-destructive goy lying to himself for cheap endorphins? we may never know.

I use a water purifier on Tap water. Still tastes like shit. Add some ice and it's drinkable don't be a bitch

TRUE! God knows what we are drinking here, suffice to say that is very common for the mining industry to dispose of mercury, lead and other heavy metals by just washing the tools and machinery on the closest river!

The government knows but don't gives a shit

I buy the high ph water, am I killing myself?

>trusting the government
good goy

well of course YOUR water isnt clean paco, i was talking about first world nations.

>do NOT boil it for drinking

How the FUCK are you supposed to make tea then?

if you're get decent rain around your place, you can rainwater + berkley black cock
grab a drill and some food-grade metal and make your own filter container
and purchase some large capacity glass jars to store all that water

america might be fucked though
some guys in black suits might go over your place and ask you what you're doing -not- drinking the tap water

An RO undersink filter is not bad, but distilled water is what you want to be drinking.

>*teleports behind u*
>nothing personnel chap
>*throws ur tea in the harbor*

Checked

You know the lying and endorphins thing is interesting... i have a friend who is addicted to reddit and he admitted to me the other day that he embellishes posts to seem more authentic, like a post about law he'll say he's a paralegal when irl he's just an office gopher at a firm hired through a job agency. Or he says he's a teacher and a writer when irl he tutors some chinese kids on weekends and failed out of grad school. Whenever I ask him why bother to lie for upvotes since votes don't mean anything he gets super offended. Maybe some people get a rush from getting good boy points? Is that why people go nuts over likes on crookbook?

I basically do this, but I leave it out for a whole day because the chemicals they put in the water in my city is so bad. Not sure if it actually gets rid of anything, but it makes the water taste a lot better. Just get a couple jugs or pitchers and leave them out on your counter.

LMAO
they literally turn you gay
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.estlett.6b00260

yes, exactly. the "scientific skeptic" types get a small rush of endorphins when they espouse the faulty science of their (((masters))). i used to be really into that scene and its so creepy how much shoving your fingers in your ears and saying "ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE LALALA" plays into their thought processes. i hate goys like that.

If repetitious numerators, we retake this pesky colony.

you literally get buttblasted daily by millions of bacteria, dont talk to me about being gay.

>Fluoride

No, fluoride is NOT good for your teeth, and if it was, what possible sense does it make to put it in the water supply if it's of benefit when applied TOPICALLY? That's insane. Fluoride is fucking RAT POISON.

>doesn't know regularly drinking distilled water will kill you

well then it's official, bend over Americucks.

name a reason why without resorting to goythink (ie. comparing water distilled for scientific usage to household filters)

>drink tap water cause I need a new filter
>get sick
>start throwing up
Tap water is shit.

Here's your (((You)))

because there are no minerals in distilled water it leaches the minerals from your body.

You know we'd be doing you a favour, old chap.

he resorted to goythink the FUCKING MADMAN

>distilled water will kill you

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on the Internet. Distilled water is PURE H2O. Buy a PPM meter and check it out.

You want to drink distilled water. It's a very big deal. What do you put in your car battery (as if anyone tops off batteries any more)? Distilled water.

Drinking distilled water gives you a clear head. Fluoride is poison. Tap water is contaminated.

I have bottled water for a month but then I'm fucked

>boiling it will take away the necessary minerals
no
filtering does though. Especially magnesium

>I read somewhere that boiling it will take away the necessary minerals or some shit

This is some pretty high-level shit posting.

>distilled water it leaches the minerals from your body.

OK, eat one fucking Saltine cracker and you'll be just fine. Drink only distilled water. Pure water is a very big deal.

>magnesium

So eat a banana and maybe some dark chocolate.

>Maybe some people get a rush from getting good boy points? Is that why people go nuts over likes on crookbook?
Most people do. That's how you get people doing inhumane shit to each other while "just following orders", they just want that gold star. It's even worse now that the education system is geared completely for producing such people.

>Distilled water is PURE H2O
exept it is not

you would have to constantly remind yourself about it. It's a drag.

This. It's amazing how the oft repeated lie becomes gospel to the Goyim. Fluoride is good for your teeth. Distilled water leeches minerals from your body. Both lies. Distilled water is the best water anyone can drink. The minerals you get from ordinary water are inorganic anyway and cannot be used the body as we are not plants.

>finds memorizing things to be a difficult task

seems you have a bit of a problem here goy. this isnt normal.

Thank god I live where I do, our tap water is better than the bottled crap.

How hard is it to grasp the concept of water?
What do we have an immune system for?
If you dont trust the tap dont drink it.
3rd worlders drink shitty water and they live.
I drink bottled spring water.
Stop being pussys.

There are a handful of processes that require inorganic material. Attaching oxygen to RBCs, for instance.

show us your bitch tits and wide hips

>What's a good, relatively cheap way to insure I'm getting clean water?
Find a spring.

Checked and yeah it's pretty retarded. Funny thing is that I tried to explain 4chin to him and he couldn't understand how it would work without names or votes kek

>tap water depends on zones

This, it varies from every source.
If you get water from a municipal supply, it gets tested every year and is published in the local newspaper.
If you have your own well it's up to you to get it tested.

If OP doesn't like the taste of his water, he should just get a Reverse Osmosis kitchen unit for drinking and cooking. You will have some waste with RO units, but if it's only a small kitchen one, that's no big deal.

Do you drink your tooth paste?