China will be the first country to setup deathc amps for muslims

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/islam-muslims-in-china-law-xinjiang-rules-education-children-parents-banned-luring-uighur-a7365351.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/78Gp4R_u30Q
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/25/china-bans-religious-names-for-muslims-babies-in-xinjiang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China is a shithole, but they don't fuck around at all.

If you have a problem, the best way to find the quickest and most effective solution is to remove all ethical concerns entirely.
They do this and it works perfectly for them/

I might move to China in the future in that case. Some of their girls are fuckable. And chinks like white men.

I'm ok with this.

China still sucks shit.

>nice.

>Muzzie holocaust when?

Hopefully this move will normalize death camps for moohsaleems in the West too. It will scare the shit out of the kikes, who have unleashed the muslims on us.
>The goyim are firing up the ovens for real this time! OY VEY!

But then you have to live with chinks the rest of your life.

better than sand nigs tho.

>If you have a problem, the best way to find the quickest and most effective solution is to remove all ethical concerns entirely.
This.

>MAN NEED NEW ORGAN
>TAKE NEW ORGAN FROM WORTHRESS PRISON INMATE
>PROBREM SORVED
I envy their pragmatism sometimes.

They're only doing this to non-Han muslims, ie Uighur Turks. Most of the muslims in china are from han chinese people, so most of them are stellar.

>racemixing propaganda

Yeah, but Hong Kong isn't that bad. And Chinese companies are 'renting' white people in a bid to boost their chances of securing new business.

youtu.be/78Gp4R_u30Q

I lived in Beijing China for 10 years. It's pretty shit if you are a foreigner and most people end up leaving after some time. .

>stellar
>muslim
>ROACH
>...
>engaging KYS protocol
>...Engaged
KYS roach

There are a lot of Brits in Hong Hong if u only want to fuck whites.

good goy

>marry white woman
>get cucked by Mahmoud
>Mr Shekelstein comes every week for the cuck tax
>muh white race preservation

Ah! Must feel good live in a first world country amirite

How is Hong Kong? Isn't it better than most of chinkland?

>Implying this wouldnt start WW3
>THE YELLOW GOYS/KUFIR ARE DOING A REAL HOLOCAUST, REMEMBER WHEN WE IGNORED IT LAST TIME GOY? WEVE GOT TO STOP THEM

Im up for stompin gooks but not cus they hurt Mussies

Can't wait for the Muzzies to try something in China as a responde to this, they thunk their usual "blow shit up and the government will capitulate to our denands" tactics will work on the soulless chinks they've got another thing coming, they'll get swarmed and utterly blown the fuck out.

Please Kek let it be so

China is based. I wish I could learn mandarin

Don't worry roach, there will plenty of room in the death camps for your kike bosses too.

He's right tho, the only muslims that are being targeted are the Uighur muslims. They love all religions as long as the practitioner is a Han gook like them.

TAIWAN NUMBER WON

As Homer Simpson once said "wishing won't make it so."

>commies being more based than any democracy to every exist
Face it naziaboos , Hardline commies are just an inversion of natsoc
Same shit in the Soviet Union
They mercilessly keep their muzzies in check

Hong Kong is pretty good.
>no rape
>no crimes
>no thieving
>no violence
>no petty crimes
>ethnic groups of people are heavily concentrated in specific areas
>Hate to even be classified with mainland chinese people
>adopt literally thousands of indonesians/philippinos as domestic slaves

This is the best chinese city.

Pretty brutal

LEAVE THAT CUTE LIL MUSLIM THIEF ALONE
>every /leftypol/ nao

You won't find happines with a chinese lady. There's to many cultural differences and when Sup Forums say that chinese are soulless, they're not memeing.
t. Lived in china for 8 months

>Ask a turk if he wants to spend Rhamadan in China
>"muh Otto" assblast ensures

Every time kek

all they have to do is make them breathe the local atmosphere

In principal I hate The Chinese with a passion. That being said, I envy their ability to solve problems with absolutely no moral standards.

Was it because she refused to cuck you Sven? Is it impossible for you to be happy with a woman without having to prep her bull?

Then the golem (US) fucks over the white race completely. Wouldn't be so suprising though

yes and chinese girls only hookup with laowai so she can get a green card and move to a 1st world country, they are the oriental jews

hehe memes xD

Not to mention
>namesake of best Gorillaz song

Not to mention
>namesake of best Gorillaz song

>8 months
lmao try a couple years

I loved China desu

A country dealing with the problem the right away.

Everyone suffers in this shithole, its not only the Muslims. The only difference is that its the Muslims that think they, and they alone are the only ones that suffer.

Except Jews are smarter and more attractive

BASED FUCKING CHINA
Stalin would be proud.

But I thought Hong Kong is ran by Triads

what did he steal?

>Hong Kong

Enjoy paying 3000 euros a month for a 400 sq ft rusty little shit box.

>renting White people

that literally doesn't happen anymore

so beautiful
>kike

>that literally doesn't happen anymore
>anymore

Liberalism is absolutely the worst political system/ideology to deal with Islam. Islam is tailor made to consume weakly governed nations and meek, apathetic peoples.

China doesn't fuck around.

>>adopt literally thousands of indonesians/philippinos as domestic slaves

we dont adopt people as slaves you insolent little shit colony.

>muslims
>People

lmao

why do you even want to be rented? you think you'll be some sleek dude fawned over by all the pretty girls?

you're basically a little tool the rich corroupt business guy pulls out of his pocket to lure international investors like how a pedo lures kids with candy then promptly putting you back into his pocket when he doesn't need you anymore.

i don't want to be "rented," but if i was, i would expect to be treated like shit.

In 2009 there were 21 million Muslims in china (2%)

>Uighur Turks
They're Sunnis and Turks. It sends a message. Maybe even instigate all out war between Sunnis everywhere and the rest of the world, which gives us the justification to nuke each and every Sunni and Turk(ic) shithole. Then it may compel Shia to get nuked too, with the whole Muslim purge and all.

Subhumans killing subhumans, nice.

Why do you post the Japanese PM?

i'm not directing at you specifically, but theres a swedish guy lurking around here that boasts about us 'renting' white people like its some heightened social status thing.

its not, they're treated like manicured dogs for the annual show.

T. Mongoloid

>compel Shia to get nuked too

A little bit extreme for the next HWNDU prank user but could be worth it for the keks desu

>t. triggered Chinese tourist drawing pictures on toilet walls with his own shit

Also get paid so accordingly.

I earned a shit ton in my time in China just because they needed my knowledge.

Fuck do I care if they treat me like shit? At least they are honest about it unlike in the west.

So what you're trying to say is...
It's anudda shoah

No worries, mate.

He's Swedish... The immigration propaganda had to rub off in some way. And of course with an user, it rubs off on his dick.

China is a shithole, but this should be done in every civilized country in the world.

Why is your flag toothpaste?

No im actually white european fennoswede unlike you Pekka khan.

Kikes are ugly as fuck

It is. HK is filled with petty criminals as well.

More whites need to go to China and breed the hybrid master race

If we throw enough cornsyrup, hip hop and pussy at them they will be as apathetic as us!

>not to mention fluoride in the water

>fennoswede
No wonder you believe they're your equals.

Hi, how do I convert to Chinese?/

This is the one thing in reality that red pilled me. That and the faggots involved in all Left Wing parties, but more often than not I'm more left wing.

Don't practice oral hygiene for year

wtf i love china now

Story in the news today

>China bans religious names for Muslim babies in Xinjiang

>List of banned baby names released amid ongoing crackdown on religion that includes law against veils and beards

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/25/china-bans-religious-names-for-muslims-babies-in-xinjiang

I don't really get how any one anywhere finds asians to be subhuman. They litterally top out test scores and income levels in almost all nations. They're essentially almost mindless work drones who's culture has basically fed them a philosophy of hardwork, a homogenous society, and the major desire to raise a family. Japan is chucked, but if I had to pick a ethnicity other than white/native American, I'd go Asian all the way.

No i believe you are equal to them. All the greatest men in finnish history are fennoswedes. We literally gave you independence.

wtf i love china now

Did they include all 6 thousand ways of spelling Goatfuckhammad

Happy times

>and beards

10/10 we should all learn from China. Death to all Jew and Muslim!

You stay exactly where you are and marry one as they spill into russia
Or go to kaliningrad as hong kongers (exclave lovers) invest there

>hybrid master race
you mean making more Elloit Rodgers? thanks for your advice roach

>almost close

TFW the Chinese have balls of steel and we're being cucked like an inferior race.

>hong kong flag
>roach

What is Japan

>But then you have to live with the person who you love the rest of your life.
Is that a problem? Why people can just choose one? Are you a degenerate nig-
>Leaf
Oh... Nevermind

chinks larping as moslems is not acceptable.
i agree with the chinese authorities.
islam is an arab thing.
if you're not an arab then you are being cucked by camel bedouins,

Can i save that Pepe? dont want to goy anyones memes

More reasons for the west to push islam into themselves because of muh evil chinese

learn mandarin
bring back to states