Well guys, I think this is true

well guys, I think this is true.

That cartoonist is a retard.

A group of people have the same rights as a single person.

Corperations should be made illegal, therefore a true free market can exist.

Maple nigger

counterpoint: the """""person""""" looks like a nigger/kike. completely undermines the point of the comic.

Companies are treated like individuals in the eyes of the law.

Citizens United should be illegal

Oh boy, another ignorant one...
The reason corporations are treated as an individual is so, in circumstances such as legal cases, lawsuits, etc.. the target remains one entity; the company.
Rather than, let's say a lawsuit for example, the person filing the lawsuit doesn't have to bring each individual owner, ceo, employer, employee, etc... to court. The company is treated as an "individual" to simplify and speed up the legal process.

No, it's not.
Corporation is not a building And person it's not a human, person it's the capability to make sounds and be listened, something about theater.

Aren't corporations considered property? And isn't property protected in the consitution?

>female nigger
>person
Pick one

>Inherent rights

>A group of people have the same rights as a single person.

But not the same legal liabilities. Which is the reason you do a corporation. The directors of an unincorporated entity can be sued for their personal wealth.

I can somewhat agree

Maybe instead of attacking a useful legal fiction that allows corporations to be brought to court you should instead attack the dubious and more recent thinking that money equates to speech.

>limited life span

don't make assumptions, bitch

somebody replace the building with Tyrone and keep the text about not having a mind and looking silly in clothes

>abolish the concept of a corporation
>Apple becomes a sole proprietorship
>Moves entire company overseas to avoid tax
>It's even easier than usual because all Tim Cook would have to do is buy citizenship in Barbados
>Literally every major company leaves
>yfw

>not knowing how financial entities work

Sometimes a business, group, fund, or whatever needs to have a legal status so it can operate. People are still running it and have some liability and still have the responsibility to obey the law.

Anyone who has run or helped run a business, done accounting/taxes, has legal training, or has run a non-profit or handled an estate understands this. It makes perfect sense when you start getting into the details.

Which is the way it should be unless you believe in collective punishment, which I'm all for if it allows us to deport all the niggers and kikes but we both know that won't happen.

Can I marry Nike?