When will you guys take the ultimate redpill??

When will you guys take the ultimate redpill??

Black men are stealing our women folk so it's time we paid them back in kind.

It's simple. We start dating black women.

They are strong, fierce, and independent minded. Plus look at those delectable rumps. What's not to love?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Baartman#

disgusting

Absolutely

Sage

They look like gorrilas mixed with orangutans

fuck off schlomo

Wtf I love niggers now

Bestiality is disgusting user. No sane white man wants to fuck niggers.

I've been seeing these threads ALOT lately.... Which leads me to believe someone is trying to trick the impressionable retards of Sup Forums into destroying the white race

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Sign me up! I will need a tranquilizer gun.

Dark skin is not attractive.

Black guy here.

Go ahead! Take all the black girls with you... That will completely even things out :)

Oh I know A LOT of European women that would disagree with you

How about we start flogging niggers?

Oh hi one black chick who posts on Sup Forums!

Don't worry, you'll steal a white husband one day!

Seriously how could you guys pass this up?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Nignogs attractive? Shhhhiiiiittttttttttt

Actually, there's a genetic hormonal difference in skin tones between men and women of every ethnicity that causes the men of the ethnicity to have darker skin and the women to have lighter skin. While large scale pigment and melanin amounts stay fairly close to each other with the relative population, within that population you'll see a lot more variation along these lines more often. So the women of a random African tribe will be a touch paler than the men, even if everyone in that tribe is far darker than any European for example.

Thus cross culturally darker skin is more associated with masculinity and should be more attractive to women while light skin is more associated with femininity and should be more attractive to men.

In England for example, women's literature of the Victorian period often talked of "dark" men as being attractive (Heathcliffe in Wuthering Heights is described this way for example) but they were never referring to niggers. Just other English men who might have had some "swarthy" blood in them from Spain or something at the most.

>strong, fierce, and independent minded
Sounds fucking awful
What are you, some kind of beta cuck?

Antifa raids

I'm extremely skeptical. Perhaps it is because European women were kept locked indoors to cook and clean. Could that be why they had fairer skin?

In Wuthering Heights, the fair haired other male is linked to being quite feminine. I think the 'tall, dark & handsome' relates to be being different looking to women, emphasizing their
masculinity.
pic slightly related

>Get black women pregnant
>Have black baby
no thanks

get the fuck out

Light skin was prized because poor people had to work outside.

'Dark' always signifies strong features, a defined jaw & self possession-self confidence & a romantic, brooding manner, more than being very dark in hair, skin or eyes.

>implying I don't already have a black girlfriend

Based black women love white guys

Do you plan on having a black child?

not opposed to it. I'm dutch and 6'3', one of the shortest guys in my family. She's 5'11. Future NBA player kek.

Shill.

They are only skimming off the fools and those females with too little genetic in group preference.

What White Genocide is doing is causing a genetic bottle neck... but if we survive the result will be a White Race that will be MUCH more ethnocentric (Racist :D ) than previous generations, because the majority of those who genetically stay White will have done so based on a choice, a choice that was heavily influenced by a heavy in group preference on a genetic level.

Now, what real world phenomena back this up? Well observe WHO among Whites have the most kids?

Those are people on the political right. The further to the right, the higher the rate of successful reproduction.

Many will never say it out loud, given the fact in the current political climate you can lose your job, family etc... for voicing dissagrement with the establishment, BUUUUT none the less these choices are being made all he time.

So even those "racist but silent" types you can include. In an environment that is safer for them to talk about things, you will find they have stronger loyalties than they let on.

Again, these are the ones having the most kids. The most racist Whites I have ever met have a lot of kids.

The further to the Antifa left you get, the lower the rate of fertility becomes.

Those with a genetic immunity to degeneracy and out breeding will be the most likely to saturate what remains of the White Gene pool.

Whites have faced of massive population reduction in the past, look at the plagues and wars in European history.

Also, as the Ethnocentric Whites consolidate into smaller area they can defend, you will see their birth rate sky rocket. Their communities quickly grow as they are the best to raise families in.

Eventually all Whites will follow them, and the non-Whites and mixed race peoples will inherit the large spaces of land once held by Whites.

I won't fuck animals because you tell me to do so, fuck you OP.

omg you faggit

jelly of my black waifu?

Honestly my IQ's so high that regression to the mean would fuck it all up even with a white chick. Hell, even with an Asian or Chosen chick.

Also I have that Scandinavian melancholy and I don't want my sons to become an heros.

Might as well have a mulatto shitlord AnCap son who wins all the sports and gets all the pussy. Also

>low bw/wm divorce rate
>high black libido

They're begging to get colonized, and you get to colonize them often

Further; Keep in mind these populations of mixed and non-Whites are entirely dependent on Whites to survive, to keep the lights on and the water and food running.

Look at even the middle East. How much of their infrastructure was built by Whites? Go watch Varg's video on his Iraq experience. You will see how these Desert people STILL require Europeans. They simply exchange OIL for MONEY, then use the money to buy the basic necessities to build up massive populations, but ultimately without Whites shit falls apart for them fast.

Massive Hispanic debt states are no better off either.

Large Black populations are by far the most dependent. Africa sub Sahara is a fucking colossal dependency continent.

The only thing they can maintain long term on their own are Mud and Grass hut societies - where if not interfered with actually get along quite well with small populations.

That the thing, without Whites the dependency races which currently have HUGE populations, bigger than ever in history DUE to Whites over the last 200 years... they will rapidly de-populate.

When the clean water stops running and the lights go out MILLIONS of people can die of dehydration and disease from non-drinkable water within a few days.

The now smaller population of Whites, consolidated into smaller geographic spaces do what then? Especially as their internal populations grow rapidly?

This is WHY team Anti-White is so resistant to the idea of Whites having ANY ethno-state anywhere.

Genetic Immorality.

You borrow your genetics from your ancestors. You are supposed to pass them to your children uncontaminated.

>Black women

No thanks.
Sage.

>Based low-IQ Burger
>bleubleubleu got 175 IQ bleubleubleu

Underrated

its a win-win for my offspring the the culture war too. They'll be raised conservative so if we win then they'll understand economics and hard work and all of that in order to be successful and if we don't win they'll have the skin colour to be "oppressed" and be successful kek.

just supposed to pass them on as much as possible. Going for 10+ kids should be good. Maybe one of your pure children will get with one of my mulattoes user!
>Implying French have an IQ
Marxism and Postmodernism started with you guys and the Krauts

Barely your own. Unrecognizable to your ancestors. They are not like you. They have no loyalty to anything that meant anything to your ancestors.

You only get to pass on 23 chromosomes every time you reproduce. The other 23 have to come from your mate. To make more like yourself you require a complimentary set.

Otherwise you are further away from your "own" children genetically than you are ANY random member of your race.

In other words you aren't continuing yourself.

It's funny how Anti-Whites will first deny White Genocide... than you'll gloat about it openly.

I got pegged by a black girl

>Black mean steal white women and shit out half-breeds
>White men respond by stealing black women and shit out half-breeds

G-GOY... I....

S A G E
A
G
E

You dont date black women in my country, you buy them from their fathers with a fair Labola.

Kys because your race is wrong

Black women love white guys it'll be okay.

female blacks aren't "women"

they are still men in everything from strength to body hair to body odour - utterly vile

I'm not into bestiality. Well, at least not with lower primates.

>pissed off I'm not breeding with my cousin

White culture is what needs to carry on. Best way to do that is to breed them into our culture.

>strong, fierce, and independent minded.
>delectable rumps

>It's simple. We start dating black women.
I'd rather go extinct

>start dating blacks!
>check flag
Everytime

That picture is of a Khoi (Hottentot) woman. Not sure if "black" and "nigger" are synonymous, but a while back I posted that picture and called the Khoi niggers. For some reason that broke out a shitstorm of people saying I was an idiot and Khoi aren't niggers. Now however nobody is protesting. Anyway, this is what Charles Darwin said about Khoi women in The Descent of Man:

>It is well known that with many Hottentot women the posterior part of the body projects in a wonderful manner

Is this a new meme?
Never seen that in ifunny or 9gag...