I'll wait.
What i can smell terrified Europeans

Bump

I love joos & poos!

>/thread

You're definitely smelling something.

a faint smell of gas and shit

What did he mean by that

>oy vey, let us shit on the street so we won't have to waste money buying a toilet

Poo

It's the smell of fear.

kek'd

Poo 'n' jew

Holy shit
Check em

satan has spoken

poo in gold

God's chosen with most ALPHA intellectuals
Thumbs up

Why do they like each other?

the pair has spoken, in their most flawless english, as a proof of their intellect

>Iconic duo
Death and muslims

fear smells like poo?

i see, jews finally got to sell poo to the masses.

kek

>oh no, by speaking of allah, the poo in the loo guy has forever banished himself from the jewish community
wp you ruined it

Delete this post.
Thanks
Rajesh

Why do swedes love Allah?

I can smell poo and burning flesh.

Swedes don't love Allah. They've just been brainwashed by the white guilt and cultural Marxism into giving their country away.

They are taught from when they're little children that they're all racists, and don't deserve anything. I've been to Sweden, and they're a rather naive, sheepish people. It's sad. They were total badasses under Gustavus Adolphus.

>as a proud murican, its my born right to deem a whole country "cucks" because of what i read on Sup Forums

No, it's based on your country's actual political positions. Isn't your third largest city, Malmo, going to be 80% sandnigger in a couple of decades, hijabs up and down every street?

What would Gustavus Adolphus think of that?

You're in competition for Germany as the most cucked country in the world, and that's just the objective reality. Now go out and redpill your family and friends, and vote Sweden Democrats, and save your country.