Le Pen will win

If more people see this video, they will want to vote for Le Pen:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

I advise posting this video on all social networking sites so it reaches as many people as possible before the second round.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeHi85C1uFk
youtube.com/watch?v=7skbzdRrPVw
youtube.com/watch?v=ixdEGjKp2cs
youtube.com/watch?v=flv9TByO7vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If more people see this video, they will want to vote for Le Pen

doubt.jpg

If monthly terror attacks didn't gave Lepen a 30% victory on first round, nothing will

The polls were wrong about Trump.

Bump

Didn't she step down? Or is she just running independent now?

Le Pen will win

Generalismo Sargon has hope for Le Pen and he is urging you all to grab your memes and go to battle to save France.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeHi85C1uFk

Translation?

Still in the party just not as leader.

Naw this video has swag.

They're rapping about how much they love being French and want to assimilate into French culture.

You really want a translation for this jibber jabber?

Its the usual black power france is ours fuck you cracker shit.

I don't even need to translate one word to tell you that, just watch the video.

That is the biggest opinel knife I've ever seen.

We use those to cut up sausage.

She stepped down of the leadership position to focus entirely on the election.

Even if people vote for her, the Republic will not allow it. You know very good that there elites can exploit the constitution to make another election if she wins. If a terrorist attack happens, they trigger article 5. They can start to prosecute her for something anytime. Macron, the puppet, is destined to win. The elites chose him a long time ago. Prepare for 5 more years of Hollande on steroids.

ooga ooga booga booga

That is so tolerant

It's French mixed with bix nood.

I can understand about 16 words in the entire video. You?

you have autism please stop

They only sell the standard size here for the most part. Very pleasant knives, really.

she suspended herself from the FN leadership temporarily

I actually want more diversity now because i like this video. Natives are always so boring and predictable, at least these kids finally inject something more adventurous into our lame old societies.

Ah, alright. Thanks goys.

Le Pen will win.

They really like car pooling.

France has belonged to African Kings for a while now.

youtube.com/watch?v=7skbzdRrPVw

wow ghetto niggers larping gangsta shit on some crappy trap beat
sounds like every ghetto nigger in the world

that's not going to make me vote for either one of the lying kikes left in this election

crapulerie = evil

I unironically don't see an issue with this. It's just some kids making art, trying to make a buck, to fund their architecture, engineering and medicine studies

At the very least these one still spoke french.

I'm torn on how I should I feel about this, it sucks that another ancient european country is getting pozzed by multiculturalism and ethnic replacement, but a french fuck buddy from tinder ghosted me after 6 months of fucking and knowing this what she is returning to, destruction of everything french is greater then any revenge.

Yeah something like that. They don't even make actual sentences.

what are france's gun laws like?

this

This is actually fascinating from a cultural perspective. All around the world, every country you visit, blacks emulate African-American culture. Their dress, music, mannerisms, what they think is cool, how they talk, how they think - it is exactly the same as urban blacks in the US. Across every other race you see differences from country to country, and oftentimes within countries. With blacks however, from Africa to Europe to Asia, from Lagos to Tokyo to London, they act the exact same way. You could say that American negro 'hip-hop' culture is the root of this behavior that spread worldwide but it doesn't explain why blacks consistently and uniformly share that mentality everywhere you go. Truly mind-boggling.

I'm sorry.

I assumed they were speaking Wolof in some parts.

kek

French rap is just America rap.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixdEGjKp2cs

>high pitched trap beat
>over-aggressive persona
>lyrics consist of incomplete sentences and bix nood
>drugs/guns/booty

>All around the world blacks emulate African-American culture

with some variants..

youtube.com/watch?v=flv9TByO7vU

Tweet this on twitter with the names intact, it pisses off the authors no end.
I'd post proof but not revealing twitter handles here is a top rule.

>If

They only do it because white women enable it by fucking them because they look like criminals. Women are traitors.

Also use:

#FN2017
#viveMarine
#LePen2017

lol. Euro-trons can't even get their hands on semi automatic rifles. start up the 18-wheeler Hasan!

you have my sympathy frog, I wish you the best in surviving the civil war if le pen doesn't win and france gets further culturally enriched.

Oh I did, this thread isn't new to me.

>turkish flag

god

Everyone start tweeting.

>youtube.com/watch?v=flv9TByO7vU
More niggerdy niggerdom.

That makes my ears bleed.

Shes stepping down from the party leadership to focus on her campaign.

When the election is over she will return to lead the party.

sandnigger OP try to make some views with his stupid video, report him to mods and sage.

this is not he first time.

You're so racist and edgy. And you wonder why nobody takes your country seriously.

Do you think she has a chance against young Macron?
I mean she's old enough to be his girlfriend...

Rap music is better than a lot of contemporary pop music. Just because you have never left your house and can't understand what they are saying. Doesn't make it bad or trite.

No. I post the video because I live in the same region (Lorraine). My city (Nancy) isn't as bad but Metz is practically Africa.

found the nigger

Man, the feckin "feeling" makes it bad. Everyone is qualified to say a music is good or bad: if it doesn't sound right to your ears, then it's bad music.

Other objective criteria exists though, totally objective. Like:
* depth in musical technicity and knowledge,
* depth or accuracy in litterary, historical, cultural content,
* sheer merriness provoked, ...

As for rap, frankly, it's a very poor music. Just like most of the brainless pop musicians. But at least pop is apolitical and non-violent...

Lel.