Pol keeps spamming Trump is a kike or neocon because he pushed back wall funding to prevent a government shut down

pol keeps spamming Trump is a kike or neocon because he pushed back wall funding to prevent a government shut down

>pol pissed and overreacting saying the wall will never be built

>normal people I speak to says it was smart for him to compromise and avoid a government shut down

>even more far left people admit it was a good move but still hate him

I'm very conflicted on what to feel but I don't trust pol on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-promises-first-100-days-20170424-story.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He thinks we think he is a kike neocon because he pushed back wall funding to prevent a government shutdown
lmao

Trump to general is currently flooded with shills and the catalog has a Trump = Zionist puppet daily.

>Trump = Zionist puppet daily.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

>executive orders
>having any long lasting impact or effect

why are americucks so dumb and don't even understand their own presidency?!

historically executive orders don't do anything

legislation matters and this is where he failed on all accounts

"government shutdowns" is a kike tactic that neocons use to get their way, user. this time, trump used it to not build wall. explain

Do you not realize he did all this to
>fufill promises
>repeal Obama EOs
>have something to brag about for his first 100 days

Its exactly why Obama signed a shit ton of EOs his first 100 days, it's to keep the base supporters rallied and a excuse to brag about first 100 days of presidency.

He had to compromise to avoid a shutdown he disnt want the neocons to be idiots like they did during Obama.

If there was a government shutdown the news would talk about it every single day until the end of his presidency and blame him for it.

People keep saying this is a win for democrats but he has to make compromises sometimes. He just tweeted already wall is still on.

Sage

>I hate kids having fun

>he disnt want the neocons to be idiots like they did during Obama
if they were idiots under Obama and theyre idiots under trump, they will always be idiots. trump trying to appease people who have already decided to be idiots doesnt make any sense.

>If there was a government shutdown the news would talk about it every single day until the end of his presidency and blame him for it.
muh PR! i guess his public image is better than delivering on his public promises, like building wall.

>People keep saying this is a win for democrats but he has to make compromises sometimes.
almost 100 days in and Hillary isn't in jail, bannon is basically out and now Trump is taking advice from literal Jews, neocons and Zionists.

user, i...

>jews are literally killing off the entire white race and are very close to taking over the world
>but we gotta let kids have fun tho guise! at least till were all enslaved...

grow up and wake up.

>nazi israel

subtle b8, rabbi

His public image is literally attacked daily, it's more about trying to ease some moderates to see he is able to negotiate

Idk where you faggots get he isn't building a wall just because of a minor delay in budgeting.

Like I said, the media hammered a government shutdown and republicans were blamed for it. I personally think that is one of the things that hurt Ted during the election because in the end nothing got done and the coverage just made Republicans look bad.

can you explain why Trump is attempting to appear negotiable when you already said that the necons/moderates surrounding him are idiots who werent even willing to work with Obama?

Because while they are idiots Trump is still part of the republican party. The RINOS are dumb but not dumb enough to no support a REPIBLICAN majority and a REPUBLICAN president. Sure some are in disagreement but he can work with them on it.

He isn't a dictactor, he can't just force budget with a EO and he is probably trying to bring more unity into the picture.

It's similar to Syria, everyone said Trump was going to invade Syria and he didn't.

Same thing now. Pol is overreacting about the wall saying it won't be build and either shills or general shitposters are hyping it up to 11.

>Pol is overreacting about the wall saying it won't be build
the wall isnt being built tho? and trump has fulfilled only 10 of his promises in 100 days.

First it was because the neocons wouldn't compromise with Trump.
Now it's because Trump has to compromise with the neocons?

give me a break.

chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-promises-first-100-days-20170424-story.html

You have no evidence the wall is not being built you Fucking retard. He even tweeted out Wall plans are not off its just been delayed

Also you just are going to ignore all the good he has done with the economy and bringing American jobs back?

Of course you are, should not be surprised.

>I'm very conflicted on what to feel but I don't trust pol on this one.

A very fucking wise response.

trump just said hes not building the wall this year. and are you honestly happy with him fulfilling just 10 promises in over 3 months?

The wall will never be built.

Trump was a disappointing con.

We were delusional to think another (((billionaire))) cares about normal people.

I think he did actually care but he got forced to become a generic republican politician by the fucking neocons and the deep state and Jared&Ivanka.

Half the shit he did was not just orders. I like how you ignore how our DOW has been amazing since Trump won due to consumer and business confidence.

I am very happy with many of the things he has accomplished.

>illegal immigration is at a all time low
>Gorsuch was a amazing pick
>term limits on gocerment officials
>keystone dakatoa pipelines finishing
>forign countries investing in our country
>more NASA funding and more encouragement for space travel and mars colonization
>buy America Bill signed
>brought coal businesses back
>already massively decreased the deficit
>cut government overreach programs
>actually funding our military
>made ICE great again

I mean the list goes on, you are cherry picking very hard. He has done such much awesome stuff so far and more to come.

Pic related is the DOW for today

Forced nothing. It's all about $$$ user. I was hoping Trump was worried more about legacy than cash at this point. I was obviously fucking stupid.

>pol
seems legit

>all about money

Yet he relinquished ownsership of his businesses to his kids and he has already agreed to donate the president pay check to charity.

Get fucked leaf. POTUS is the LEAST rwarding job when it comes to a paycheck

Jesus, you must be an absolute fucking retard. It has nothing to do with the fucking "salary", user -- that's nothing.

>because legislation happens immediately
>because every president in history hasn't dictated the goal of their presidency in the first 100 days with EO's so that Congress knows that is what the president will go for their entire term.
>because Germans are experts on the American legal system when they can't for the life of them protect their own country

Then Fucking explain your point since you think you are so intellectually superior you dumb leaf.

Since you seem a little mentally challenged, I'll make it simple. Trump is like all the others, nothing will change for the better, there will be no wall, Shillary ain't going to prison.

America might be great again one day, but another (((billionaire))) isn't going to be the one to get it there. I had high hopes Trump would be different, but he isn't.

>Not sure if pol is right.

HAHAHA

That pic looks like bullshit: I just selected one random point ("SiXTH") and checked the cited Executive Order:
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13770

This executive order makes no reference on "foreign lobbyists".

Drumpkins are fucking liars...

>Literally explained nothing

Go back to leRedditt faggot, you would be better supporting commie Panders

This is a divide and conquer attempt from the antifa and reddit.

They've admitted as such on their boards.

Fuck you, you're probably one of those faggoty blind faith TD posters.

I judge people by what they do, not just what they say. Trump will do fuck all differently than your last 8 or so presidents. He was one of them, he's just another super rich fuck who conned all of us pissed at the system.

>thinking Sup Forums is one person

Holy shit you're a fucking idiot

I hate trump but stop fucking saying "Drumpf" you fucking retard. You're just a shill from shareblue.

Everyone else, don't fucking make the mistake of thinking that everyone else who hates Trump is a "le drumpf" spouting shill. Some of us genuinely hate him because he fucking abandoned and betrayed his promises.

>people not realizing that the spending bill is to fund the government for the rest of FY 2017
>this year's budget should have already been enacted by Obama and Congress since last year were it not for incompetence
>Trump releases a preliminary budget earlier while his final budget is going to be released in the coming weeks
That shitshow FY 2017 budget is Obama's last budget while FY 2018 will be Trump's first budget. It makes more practical sense for him to focus his political capital on HIS budget.