ITT

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

ITT: Convince a leftie why he should join the alt-right

legitimately considering it, I just don't understand why you guys value tradition over progress (8values)
Also don't understand why most of you would be considered working class and still think that right wing economics are good, sounds like you're all victims of being a precariat

Redpill me senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gHVZozvkHU
carolynyeager.net/why-we-are-antisemites-text-adolf-hitlers-1920-speech-hofbräuhaus
salon.com/2014/01/15/were_living_through_the_most_peaceful_era_in_human_history_— with_one_big_exception_partner/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xjMutF_jnrU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=167327

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

in case you ask what I got in 8values

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

shill

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Progress isn't inherently positive, it's become a buzzword for change regardless of consequences. Sometimes what a liberal will call progress is incredibly regressive in nature, like the rollback of political expression to protect people's feelings.

Most of Sup Forums believes a more traditional, family and community based worldview is better for social cohesion. Whether you agree or disagree, it's hard to argue such a lifestyle isn't under social and legislative attack.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

8 values is shit

Also you're shit

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

nobody fucking cares about you or your opinion here, if you dont change you will either be driven back to your moms basement or shot. commies will not be tolerated the second they start being violent.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

well, the altright is a shitty meme so you will fit right in

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

can you elaborate as to why that's better?

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

(((Progress)))
Kek. You idiots don't believe in real progress. Anytime a republican tries to convince people that NASA needs more funding, the left starts crying about gibs for niggers and the water quality of Flint, MI. You stand in the way of real progress.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

this. fuck off op and just get purged already.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

okay, convince me to be right wing then

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

leftist is against progression in that it coddles people who would otherwise be weeded out by society. Leftists are afraid to see people fail and combined with the mindset that all are relatively equal makes a recipe for disaster.

Leftst ideals like mass immigration are so anti worker that it takes a whole new level of cognitive dissonance to believe.

It's a terrible idealist mindset, that has to use unimaginable force via a totally authoritarian state to enforce. And here's a nice protip, if you have to force someone, by threat of death or jail for non compliance, it's usually a pretty shit idea.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Progress
acting like degenerates and literal brown shirts is progress now?

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Most of pol is actually autistically smart. Most are all within the top 95th percentile for iq. You must not have lurked for very long but incase you haven't noticed we can track down your exact gps location through the power of autism. You made the mistake of thinking we're dumb and I wanted to correct you because a lot of people assume we're just dumb racists but this isn't the case. Just ask Hillary Clinton.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

wouldn't equality put everyone in a position to contribute towards progress?

shit water
makes people sick
sick people can't work
no work = no profit
no profit = no funding
no funding = no progress

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

i don't understand how you don't get what he means by what he clearly stated lol.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Don't. Most people here are spooked to hell and could not provide you one coherent reason as to why the world is as it is without the whole Karltural Marxism maymay.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

Tell me, where are the poor better off? Capitalist countries or communist countries?

Do you really want to be worse off, as long as everyone else is worse off too?

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Convince me
How about you kill yourself faggot

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

The alt right doesn't exist, it's just a way for normies to label Sup Forums culture.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Lefties shouldn't join the alt-right. Lefties are toxic and would poison the right.

Lefties should be gassed instead.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

dude i've been lurking pol and even helped with bike lock dude, that's what is making me change. Lefties are appearing overly violent and I feel at home here. I just want some right wing redpills

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

you will have a safe place to live, raise children, and if you try real hard maybe even contribute to making the world a better place

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

You're confusing equality and development. Capitalists see no contradiction between inequality and things improving for everyone.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

imblying the people in Flint were working anyway

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Ill give it a go. The family is the foundation of the community. The community is the culture and way we live together. If the goal is to live peacefully and leave the world in a better state for our kin you must have a strong cohesive society that imparts the necessary morals to make said community possible. It all starts with the nuclear family which is under constant attack from gay culture, child free lifestyles, single parent homes, modern education, media etc. This leads to bad communities which leads to bad societies. Bad societies are easy to control and buy votes from.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

why you guys value tradition over progress
What progress? Its a false premise
You don't "progress" into a better future, you progress you addiction to nihilism. All liberals care about in their supposed "progressivism" is putting more and more disfunctional lifestyles on a pedestal, which is extremely unhealthy for a society. You always hear them justify it by claiming "we just want gays/trans/pedos to be ACCEPTED", then proceed to glorify it to the point where it becomes fashionable to be homo/trans/whatever.
youtube.com/watch?v=6gHVZozvkHU
This is the kind of society leftists are trying to foster. If you don't feel disgust upon watching this, you may be too far gone. If you disgust is still intact, welcome on board. Lurk for a while and discover how much you've been lied to.

A toast to the rich
Ever wondered where leftists causes, and especially the antifa, get all their massive funding from?

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

What are Space Pennies?
Are they like Starbucks?

John Johnson
John Johnson

The way i've seen it in theory, is wouldn't everyone be richer and able to contribute? Making more progress?

he just said "we some family values as better and they are under attack"

typical burger, go shoot up a school or something

the last leftie you had DID gas people what are you on

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

altright
kys

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Dude, convince yourself.
What I did when I was facing the same problem as you was go back to the sources.
Read Godwin, Rousseau, La Boetie, Bakunin, Proudhon. See if any of this resonate with you anymore. You'll see these guys had some seriously flawed view of the human being.

Then go to Hobbes, Smith, Sowell and let the conversion happen naturally.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

The way i've seen it in theory

The theory is faulty if every experiment disproves it.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

clearly a spider has taken away your reading comprehension

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

We can offer you several red pills but you have to decide which ones to take. Don't think of pol as a whole. There are different communities on pol that offer different pills; some good some bad. You have to decide which pills to take and how to figure out the story pol paints. No one group on pol gets it all right whether it be the libshits or the nazis all of them aren't fool proof ideologies. Absorb as much information as you can. DESU you missed when pol was good. Now it's just a shit show of trolls and redditors who don't now how to maintain a conversation I used to learn here on pol about philosophy and etc. Now I just come here for the memes. Sad days indeed.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

isn't this also possible through communism? free education means more poeple go to school, means more people can contribute

fair point.

yeah ngl I know fuck all about america

So what is so important about the nuclear family?

Nah I got 26seconds in and cringed too hard

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

What is progress?

Ozymandias?

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

OP wants to debate politics. Asks for our viewpoints
"Go kill yourself you fucking commie"
OP has been REDPILLED so hard

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

If I say that I'm against the rich financiers who control the West you gonna call me a comrade.
If I tell you who the financiers are you gonna call me a nazi.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

will do, cheers

fair point

eat up

idk i'm just feeling that the left has no plan, no goal or no ideal. like okay workers own the state, are they smart enough to distribute everything? or would they follow old protocol, making the companies they revolted against richer again?

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

When Comies and Marxist came they said that Kulag - a wealthy peasant is a enemy of proletariat, because he steals from it,
and by this an enemy of state. And who was a Kulag in reality? Kulag was a humble man, working hard on his farm, making savings,
and investing in it. He was not drinking, he was good for his wife, he was a normal person. He was not a degenerate who did not want to work.
And Marxist came, and told to those who never worked a day in their life, that Kulag is an enemy, that he got his cash not from hard work,
but because he steals from them. And then they purged Kulags, they killed millions of normal, hard working Russians.
This is what equality in USSR was about, all people where equally poor, and those who got something, ended with bullet in head.

Times passed, but this syndrome is still present in many people born in post soviet block, i know it from Poland.
You often see people who when spot someone who is doing better than them, they will not admire his hard work, his ethics, or his good ideas.
They will point him out and say: thief! He must have stolen this. If they can, they will make his life harder.

SJW shit i read about in US, sound familiar? White man is wealthy because he stole from niggers, not because he is more hard working.
This is the shit we need to fight, this is the real danger for western civilization.

Going back to Russia, they are tolerant for the corruption,they still got plenty of Soviet ideology in their country.
They can become something better, Russians got it deep within them, this national spirit, this ability to survive everything.
But recovering from Marxism gone take them some time, and Putin is not a good leader to achieve this.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

nah I know reddit is up pretty late

nah the fact they say comrade unironically hurts me

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

problem is not everyone is capable of the same level of education, what ends up happening when everyone is required to have equal schooling is that the promising people are held down to maintain the illusion of equality. There are more efficient ways to produce a higher number of high quality contributors.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Why? You don't matter.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Communism uniformly means labor and death camps. It's a bad idea, every time. Also, one of the reasons schooling is so expensive is government intervention.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

That test is super transparent and reductionist but it's still enough to tell that you're complete scum

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Expanding on my advice:

The biggest red pill for me was accepting genetics play a major role in your life. That people are inherently different, self-interest and tribalism run strong in our primate brains, and some things aren't going to change soon.
When I started working with people I just stopped with the silly idea that education brings everyone to the same concepts and ideas. This is utterly false.

Pic related: this research might help you greatly.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

fair indeed
got dates?

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

The left doesn't have any goals or ideas. They're postmodernists and nihilists goals and ideas are equal in importance and value so no one goal or idea will ever arise from their movement.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Heathens like you deserve to be burnt alive

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

We dont value tradition over progress we value a different kind of progress. We want an ethnically and morally strong society but one where it is still free to do whatever you want whilst still having personal privacy and free speech (no snooping or orwellian surveillance ect).

Our version of "progress" is progressing towards a world where scarcity and Jewish mercantilaism are no longer in existence where globalism has been destroyed global feudalism has been destroyed and Islam has been destroyed. A world where science and technology are taught from an early age where space exploration and fusion energy are number one national priorities and where technological progress and self improvement is the focus of society.

That is our version of progress but the Jews and their many pawns stand in the way. Do you understand yet? This is a super tldr version so if you don't get it yet it's fine but you will learn more if you take the omega pill and join the nationalist side.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

This 100%.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Read gulag achipelago.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

I just don't understand why you guys value tradition over progress
Because what you call progress isn't progress, its degeneracy.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

rollback of political expression to protect people's feelings.

The "alt right" (or whatever you want to call reactionary children like you) are total hypocrites on this point. You are happy to call BLM "terrorists" and rail on the degeneracy of faggots, but as soon as trumpcucks, christianity, etc is criticized you cry just like the SJWs you claim to hate.

Flipside of the same coin. Kill yourselves

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

If you get a job and pay less taxes you can live your life on your terms. You can travel, make big purchases, enjoy your life, start a family, share in the fruits of other hard working people.

Or you can be a commie and eat bird seed under the steel boot of a statist government in your parents basement until you die.

Your choice

James Perez
James Perez

Because the world would be boring if we were all the same.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

This is false. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean you have to falsify it. This kind of opposition just make the fight eternal.
The left does have ideas and principles, the problem is they're based in wrong premises and nowadays are used in the interest of the rich.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

that's how i'm feeling desu

fuck up cunt

nah I get where you're going with this
but nationalism isn't even a thing any more
like after globalisation it all got skewed
and Pauline Hanson is a dopey cunt and she's the most nationalist we have, she's meme tier level fucked

trueeeeee

sweet

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Progress would be creating a system of equal opportunity, not equal outcome. The left is incredibly racist for supporting things like affirmative action. It's basically saying that because of your race, you can't get into college or get a job on your own merit, but rather you need the help of whites. Real diversity would be setting up a separate place in the world for all of the different races, so that each may do as they please within that space. The "diversity" that the left is pushing for is the equivalent of mixing a bunch of paint together into an ugly shade of gray. The Jews want this because a single people that lack their own unique identity could be used as slaves to serve the wealthy. The ultimate redpill is that the right and left are two sides of the same coin, and labels do not matter as long as your leaders have the best interests of the people in mind. All forms of government can and will be used for personal gain by the corrupt. I'm a part of the alt-right because I shouldn't have to justify my own existence because I was born white, because I shouldn't be shamed for celebrating my own culture, and because I want peace on Earth for all people. Make no mistake, the Jews are to blame. They've been rejected by every culture for a reason. They bring only war, famine, death, and destruction. The Jews are a plague on mankind. Ever wonder why you're not allowed to question anything related to the holocaust? Ever wonder why there are so many Jews in banking and politics? They are the puppet masters. Always remember, the truth fears no investigation.

Adam Young
Adam Young

State the lefts ideas and principles and I will believe you.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

It didn't work 100 times before and it won't work now.

The obvious aside, consider the fact that any imposed economic regulations to reign in the rich will simply force them to change their behavior to avoid being bullied by an overreaching government. Consider that welfare (redistribution of wealth from tax payers to 'the less fortunate') has failed to equalize them and has instead made the middle class angry and the nigger class more nigger.

The rich have too much money. Corporations and such, specifically. Attempting to strongarm them with the power of the state is not the answer.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

this.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

molotov cocktail is a symbol of leftism
Top snozzle.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

Sup Forums isn't alt-kike you faggot

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

whats the go with your student debts though holy fuck
bachelor - PhD didn't cost me 80k wtf

but like
you working makes someone else richer
and I have to work till i'm 60 before I can be comfortable? sounds shit

nah lefties are individualist as

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

also gustaw herling grudzinski "different world" is good too

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

right wing economics
Just be NazBol. You get to keep left-wing economics without fighting against your race like a big retard

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

I just don't understand why you guys value tradition over progress
read evola

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

redpill as thx user
this was the shit i'm looking for

but like
if we distrubuted wealth wouldn't we all be "richer"
fuck the jews
kill em and share their coin you know?

how do you have internet

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Communism is a joke. Very bad joke

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

So thats why force people to think like them?

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

The left believes in equality through redistribution of wealth. That everybody can be an intelligent, progressive and very special part of society if you just give them education, money, love, candy etc.

This is the basic idea, and it's totally wrong. Thomas Sowell wrote a good book about this: A Conflict of Visions - between the constrained vision (right wing) - man see everything in life as an exchange - and the unconstrained (leftist) - man is born free and society puts him in the cage of economy.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

I feel like this is a troll thread but, good luck boyos

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

before your next shot of vodka tell me why

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

user is making it too complex for you leftanon. You want to be redpilled? go hang out among those the left pretends to support and defend. Ask yourself when thoughts come up if they are based on reality and the current situation or some theory that no one has proven yet. The beauty of Sup Forums is that is unfiltered for the most part. Most of what goes on here is the current mindset of the world.

TL;DR
Life will redpill you. Your -isms are useless.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Leftists all suffer from self-loathing. They believe everyone is capable of the same level of work when the truth couldn't be more false.

Being able to work hard and never give up is a genetically inherited skill. We reward these people with $$$ because they produce great products and services and we want to encourage others like them.

Contrastingly, leftists promote bare minimum work ethic and encourage laziness. Safety nets become hammocks.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Alt-right is sperg politics. Conservativism is more aligned with the family and self-determination using one's own resources. Liberalism is more aligned with breaking traditional family schema and taking the resources of others and giving them to those who don't put in the same contributions.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

kill em and share their coin you know?
Sorry, I live in the real world. If the jew owns the corporations, the jew also pays for over 50% of the taxes

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

what

see I think that we are born free and chucked into this capita cage

nah leaf i'm trying to change
feed me ya pills bruz

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Because communism is bad and that's obvious to anyone who knows anything about economics.

Read "Basic Economics" by the black economist man.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

This.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

progress
Progress towards what exactly? What's the end goal?

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

go head butt a knife

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

I used to be a leftist like you. I was far-left actually. But here's the thing: being left-wing has historically centered around championing the cause of the working class (which is currently dying in the west). The working class is not with the alt-right. The working class is with Trump, and I am still with the working class. I have always been against increasing globalization. I haven't changed. Other left-wingers have, because it is they who betrayed the working and middle classes. It is they who embraced globalism and neo-conservative foreign policy. They have turned themselves into a seething mass of evil that is focused solely on the destruction of people who are lower than them on the progressive-stack (like straight white men). It's basically corrupted Bolshevism that champions the plight of freaks and entitled idiots instead of the working class.

At this point "progressivism" is keeping things the way they are, and not giving into the regressive left.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Hmm... starvation, poverty, degradation?

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

is now* with the alt-right. Fuck I can't spell

Christopher White
Christopher White

m8 your president hasn't paid taxes his whole life and you think jews pay taxes? cucked again

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

lefties are individualist
they all think alike
force shit on people

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Try actually being working class instead of a holier than thou ivory tower academia cunt nigger with his head in the fucking (((clouds))) and maybe, just maybe then, you'd have some actual perspective on it.
Also
alt-kikes
existing
pick one, sherlock, or should i say: shylock

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Stirner wasn't a real philosopher and even using the term "spook" in real philosophic communities would get you laughed out of the building.

James Collins
James Collins

This is the problem with ping-ponging between left and right extremes - and why it's not healthy.

You're fucking delusional man.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

supersize yourself

idk thats the point

so where do you sit now?

I heard ya'll got food drops and shit that was free food
sounds good to me

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

I have to work until I'm 60 to be comfortable

That depends on your career choices. I have friends that went into the computer engineering and they've been financially independent since 22.

I also know hairdressers who are only 24 and have 100k saved up.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Make your own choices you fucking manchild

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

i think you don't know what leftist means

currently am a working class, after my PhD I couldn't find work and am now a sparky (electrician)

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

We are tossed into a 'cage' of sorts but I'd op to call 'cage' a game. You could either play the game or go starve in the wilderness. You decide.

Zachary White
Zachary White

Not really. The Alt-Right has been more critical of Trump than anybody. Our criticism is also legitimate, not nonsense "mug Russia" fearmongering.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

financially independent and comfortable are two different things
i've been financially independent since I was 18 (moved out at 16), doesn't mean i'm comfortable now

kek good pill my dude

David Russell
David Russell

The finall red pill is accepting the idea that for life to be good you don't need to live until you're 100 and all rotten. Death is part of the ride, and you need to learn how to deal with it.

Plus, most people die just after they get retired. Just because i'm not a lefty doesn't mean i'll advice you to be a cogwheel until you're used up and half-dead. A good plan would be to save your money so you can run your own business sooner or later.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Your "progress" is nothing but backward steps. Faggot buttfuck AIDS parades in broad daylight on busy streets being accepted is not a mark of a healthy society. Self-defeating losers who want their own race to die out are not healthy people.

James Brown
James Brown

the thing that annoys me is that even if I win the game, someone won better through choices they didn't make - inheritance and so on

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Saving a traitor to kith and kin

If you can't figure out on your own why you should fight for your people and why leftism is retarded, you are not really worth saving.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

NASA = real progress

This is how extremely unintelligent most Sup Forums posters are.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

A lot of people on the right would agree with you (and me) over this.
Being right-wing doesn't mean you see capitalism as perfect the way it is right now.

As a matter of fact, if everybody just gave up on the fucking socialism meme we would team up and fight for a fairer capitalism.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Death isn't what bothers me, what bothers me is that I literally have to work for 2/3 of my life before can just be on permanent holiday you know?

progress is more than gay rights lmao

look here gypsy, you're either gonna red pill or not

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

what's a "fair capitalism" in your mind?

Anthony White
Anthony White

Let me spare you the fools' errand of trying to eprsuade the alt. right through e3conomic arguments.

1) Unless you can make an argument for socialism or communism that isn't a moral argument, you won't impress anyone.

2) The Pro-White movement is a one issue movement. Any form of government works fine in a homogenous white ethno-state. There are plenty of collectivists in the White Identity movement. You'd fit right in if you're pro-white (don't even have to be white to add support) but no White Identitairian is ever going to find aegis among leftist, anti-white collectivists.

I'm not going to evangelize to you. If you haven't aligned yourself with your racial identity yet, you will.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

to put it simply, we don't take excuses like OPRESHUN here

beyond that we see hierarchy as a natural and inevitable structure in human social interaction, as a result a lot of us are willing to at least entertain authoritarian regimes

we hate equality because it has no basis in reality, and trying to make people equal disgusts us, we'd rather the strong survive and the weak die out

I imagine you're atheist so you're likely willing to accept humans as animals, we do that, but we take it to its extreme

men are naturally dominant and women are naturally submissive, its just the nature of our biology

any social concept of gender is a spook, your biology is based in objective fact, every cell in your body tells you what you are, in fact your biology is the vessel through which you experience this world, I feel there is nothing more objective to your experience than your own biology

beyond that, humans naturally gravitate to those who are most similar to them (tribalism)

we think that multiculturalism is a mistake and that everyone would likely be happier if they instead worked for the good of their own tribe rather than everyone acting like we're all the same and we should all work for the entire human species interest

biologically speaking it is in your own genetic interest to protect your family, as if you are unable to reproduce, genetics similar to yours are still able to propogate

race and ethnicity are just a larger extension of the family

family -> tribe -> nation

that said nations should be defined by their culture and people, once again multiculturalism is something that is destructive to this

mixing cultures that have completely different values is a recipe for disaster and anyone with two brain cells should be able to come to that conclusion

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

No, we are not. You are full of shit. First, BLM is a terrorist organization, period. And faggots are degenerate. We also criticize Trump-sycophants far more effectively than anyone else does, screeching about Russia and tax returns isn't criticism, it's whining. We point out the hypocrisy of Trump's foreign policy when it is actually hypocritical, we try to hold him to his promises. And what about Christianity? What legitimate criticism do you have, and why do you think it has anything to do with the Alt Right, faggot? Richard Spencer is an atheist. He quotes Dawkins. Where are you getting any of this you stupid faggot?

HUU HUU HUU C-COIN SIDES
Nope. I can just as easily say the same about Centrists and Marxists. You are both perfectly okay with white replacement, you are both perfectly okay with Oligarchs like George Soros running the country, you are both willfully ignorant of race and cultural realities. So I say YOU are two sides of the same coin. Refute me with an argument that would not be just as legitimate in our defense. Horseshoe theory is bullshit, it's propaganda spouted by centrists who cannot fathom that other people are rational. It is the most ignorant sort of opinion--one that a-priori assumes that you are correct and that everyone else is an insane extremist. The fucking arrogance.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Trust me, I understand you. But the thing is: you don't HAVE to, you choose to. The idea that work is inherently bad is something that the left strove hard to hard wire on us.
Just do your best so you can work with what you like and you won't work a day in your life.

John Foster
John Foster

The debauchery, promiscuity, irresponsibility and anti-intellectualusn of this era herald a coming breakdown of society. Importing foreigners to do work when we have hundreds of thousands on welfare is fucking idiotic. The people of this country are becoming obese, lazy, self-defeating and self-hating. This is not "progress."

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

We don't need nor want you. Fuck off commie, your day will come!

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Progress as a codeword for change newfag. Abandoning tradition is not necessarily progress as culture bonds community.

When you have a community that works together they tend to get shit done.

What tradition are we talking about by the way? Whites and Europeans have built the greatest civilizations known to man.

If anyone needs to change their traditions it's the child molesting sand niggers that can't get with the times.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Inheritance isn't really that big of a deal. If your stupid you can blow your inheritance money fairly quickly. There's documentaries on poor stupid people who win the lottery and then end up broke and bankrupt 2 years later. Having money doesn't mean you know how to handle money. Also inheritance tax is pretty fucking high.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

What's to redpill you on.

Your 8 values result is completely retarded.

It would take about 10,000 words just to get through why Communism and Pacifism is retarded. And there is still Anarchism and Revolutinary stupidity through go thorugh.

But fine I will ask you a few basic questions to see if you are salvageable.

Do you think Humans are inherently good?
Do you think that All Humans are equal?
What grant's you rights?
Do you feel any connection with your family?
Do you feel any connection with your ethnic group?

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

phd in what? bull prepping?

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Then excise things like "gay rights" and welfare from your movement. Not everything about the movement is bad, but the bad far outweighs the good.

James Rogers
James Rogers

because ethnocentrism is evolutionarily adaptive

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

One where the state regulates corporations in a way they can't form monopolies (and then screw the consumer in the ass).
One that banks don't run the show and we put the interest of investors and stock holders after the interests of the consumer. One that has a fair amount of 'socialist ideas' as to prevent a very small portion of people (((them))) to run everything in their self interest. Just to give you a basic idea.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

This is the most important. We are not all social constructs because we feel special. All of the rules of nature and Darwinism apply to all animals including us humans. Liberals/Marxist ignore this part of science because if conflicts with their egalitarian world view. We are not a blank slate that can be helped by having equal opportunities. Life is a struggle, and your country should be built to survive and prosper based on biological realities. The races inherently do not cooperate and will always cause strife and conflict. Us versus them. You recognize this reality and keep your country ethnically homogeneous.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Women Studies PhD?

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

the eschaton

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

We aren't against progress... The Left just redefined the word to fit their goal. They refer to their goals of erasure of individual culture, welfare enslavement, destruction of the family unit, and globalisation as "progress" so they can claim anyone who opposes it is against "progress".

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Because your comrades will never give a shit about you or anyone else.

They are all in it for themselves. Leftist ideology for them is entirely self serving.

You could all pool resources, live cheaply, and become rich. You could live a socialist ideal just by working together, without the help of anyone else.

You don't because the goal isn't socialization, it's wealth redistribution.

Instead take the platform that creates as many opportunities for yourself. Take care of yourself, your family, and if you have extra resources, your community.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

good shit

I reckon the whole christian / nuclear family thing is bullshit

fair

1) I did, until I saw Antifa being filthy dogs in a fight
2) I did, until I read up on genetics
3) I think that humans fundamentally know what is right and wrong, you're not gonna go kill someone because there's no law against it. You wouldn't do it because you're not a shitcunt
4) nah but my family are shit house
5) yeah

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

About tradition over progress: change is something dangerous. It can lead species/societies to new heights, but most of the changes end up in evolutionary dead end. For societies, these are called "societal collapse".

Tradition provides a somewhat solid base to build the future, and a potential for a sense of collective purpose.

A great example is China, that destroyed it's old books, buildings and values in the cultural revolution. Now they got over dogmatic maoism (ultraequalitarian colletivism), but the lack of moral values means that they are struggling with corruption because people don't feel obliged to anything nut their well-being.

Change is needed: Yes, but it must be thoroughly planned and the justification lies in the ones wanting to change, not the ones wanting to stay the same.

1/2

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

Convince a leftie why he should join the alt-right
Because socialism is a fucking pants on head retarded economic system that has no basis in reality.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

It's also important to understand that most of the time people with money actually earned it. And it's important to understand people with money are intelligent and that their kids are often also intelligent . Not saying to suck off the rich but don't assume they don't work and that they're all lazy pricks.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

neuropsychology

wouldn't be most evolutionary adaptive to only breed the fittest of each race?

okay

fair

I wanted a job tho

deep

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

This.

Blacks have inferior intelligence. This is well known amongst many people in academia and government. Yet, we've created a fake pageant for them called affirmative action. Their whole lives are a fiction. And still, they complain.

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

kekd

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Whites have inferior intelligence to jews. This is well known amongst many people in academia and government.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

so do we consider black doctors / professors outliers?

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

1) I did, until I saw Antifa being filthy dogs in a fight

So you changed your mind at seeing people being evil.

2) I did, until I read up on genetics

I am guessing your education didn't touch up on it.

I think that humans fundamentally know what is right and wrong

Yet laws change from nation to nation so do cultural taboos. Also some people may be sociopath, psychopaths or have some other form of disorder. You have to realize that without the existence of a measuring stick for morality, all morals and forms of morality are subjective.

A few more questions.

Why are you a commie, or appear to be as such?
And why are you a progressive, or appear to be as such?

If you can please define those two terms.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

fucking lmao

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

rate me

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

goes from left automatically to alt right

why not study other aspects of the right, like libertarianism?

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Ashkenazi jews have a higher language IQ. But the other kind of Jew appear to not have a higher IQ. Almost like Ashkenazi jews were not real jews and have no real connection with Israel.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

no such thing as alt right

communism vs freedom

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

You care too much about individuals on an individual basis and are ignorant to tribes on a tribal basis. People with inheritance got them because of the choices their families (tribe) made, you can't hold their successes as being illegitimate while simultaneously claiming that things they had never any part in (slavery, holocaust, deaths caused by kikestainity) are their fault (just because they have a certain skin color and certain amount of wealth: white and middle class) and that it's somehow their responsibility to pay reparations for in a thinly veiled attempt to smash and grab "redistribute" their EARNED wealth.
That's right, EARNED, faggot. They earned it by being born into their tribe who acquired it in the first place to in order to give that wealth to them, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FAMILIES AND TRIBES AND COMMUNITIES AND NATIONS ARE FOR: BUILDING UP WEALTH AND PROSPERITY, NOT TEARING THEM DOWN, WHICH IS WHY YOU COMMIE PINKO NONHUMANS TRY TO DESTROY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE EVERYWHERE YOU FESTERING SHITHEAPS FORM UP, LIKE SO MUCH MOLD AND FUNGUS, A SIGN OF INTELLECTUAL ROT, TFW TO SMART TO NOT BE A TREMENDOUS FUCKING FAGGOT YOU STUPID NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Just a redpill, if you don't work, you don't move, without movement your body and mind decays.
It's not about goals or being greedy about shekels, it's about keeping your body and mind healthy.
I thank God that the only eternal holiday I will have is going to be when I have a good and guilt free death without being a parasite like many people in the world.
Movement is a basic principle of the Universe.
If you don't get what I mean you pretty much have some sort of cognitive issue and your teachers, parents and others arround you always tapped your shoulder for every crap you did even failing.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Phd in Neuropsychology
Lefty "until read up on genetics"

Took him some time to finish reading Oliver Sacks

Blake Long
Blake Long

Cause lolbetards are weak and have no want to fight degeneracy or societal decay.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

There are smart individual blacks, to be sure. But even amongst the ones in medical school, there is rampant affirmative action, quotas, grade inflation, lowered standards, forced graduations, etc.

Meaning....really in a fair and open competition in society there would barely be any black doctors. It would almost all be Asian, Whites, and Jews. The blacks you see are there by politics (mostly, not all) not by honest competition

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

yeah

it did a bit but not as much as I did independently

Yeah but those are particulars, generally speaking we all follow the same rules - don't kill, don't rape, don't steal, don't be a cunt

commie
I feel that it's unfair that people earn money that they don't need when it could go back into the community - education, health care etc. I think it's absurd that we mass produce and it isn't all needed. Ever. I also think spending the amount of money we do on the military is dumb when it could go towards good things.
progressive
part of it is there's no point getting rich if we fuck the earth while trying
part of it is who cares if some dude wears chicks clothes like he's not hurting you
to me progressive would imply that EVERYONE would be working on the same thing. Why not smash all med schools into one and have a super med school? same with space programs and so on.

This is all badly worded because i'm high af but you see where i'm going

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Nice

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

I just meant right
Nah to me libs are just centrists with state capita, go hard or go home

having to work all day 5 days a week for 60 years doesn;t sound like freedom tho

fair point
tribal funds i getcha

nah i know whats going on

I didn't specifically look into evolution, seriously looked at brain parts and their functions for like 6 years. I've only been engaged with politcs for two

true

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Yes, when comparing the Ashkenazi to "whites" the Ashkenazi does seem to have an average advantage of 5-10 points.

But so what? Everyone on here admits that already. And it's largely verbal. But there are European tribes like the Finns and the Irish that have high verbal IQs as well.

Also, Sephardi Jews are average to below average in Intelligence

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

wouldn't this mean Asian master race tho?

David Phillips
David Phillips

There's no such thing as the "alt right". It's a ridiculous term that makes no sense.

The "alt right" groups together many wildly different groups that have very little (if anything) to do with each other. Minarchists are completely different from fascists, for example.

Once upon a time, "alt right" was used by conservatives to talk about the fight for the soul of the right. It was an internal thing. It referred to the conflict between the Tea Party types and the neocon establishment types.
But now, the "alt right" as a concept has been taken over by the left. They've completely bastardised it and stripped it of all nuance. Now, the "alt right" means "internet Nazis", and it's used to tar everyone who isn't a uniparty shill (like McCain or Jeb) with the same Nazi brush. It's guilt by association. The "alt right" is a tool used to discredit us all in the eyes of normal people.

You don't want to join the "alt right".

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

wouldn't be most evolutionary adaptive to only breed the fittest of each race?

no. because others in the group would not cooperate, meaning the group that did that would be outcompeted by other groups that enfranchised more people in the mating pool.

evolution selects for self interest seeking in organisms.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

I feel that it's unfair that people earn money that they don't need when it could go back into the community
Need is subjective, why wouldn't you want to make more money so your children could inherit it?

Ok Bill Nye

part of it is who cares if some dude wears chicks clothes like he's not hurting you
Remember that fully nude old guy that you would see in school during swimming taking a shower after class almost every single day? Imagine if that adult teacher could go shower with the 8 year old girls now.

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

I feel that it's unfair that people earn money that they don't need when it could go back into the community - education, health care etc. I think it's absurd that we mass produce and it isn't all needed.

The problem you have is not with the economic system, but the culture of consumerism. And rather than changing or wanting to change the economic system you should try to change the culture.

Why not just leave earth, at one point or another we will need to so we can survive.

Humans are social animals, and as such trends both good and bad will spread through society. What one might think at start is just people doing only harm to themselves on their own propriety and time might have dangerous consequences like diseases or the creation of a bad social custom. Not to mention we should make people adhere to standards for their own good and betterment as well as that of society.

to me progressive would imply that EVERYONE would be working on the same thing.

We are Humans a tribal animal. Not bees or a hive mind. We simply can't, and don't want to. Attempting to force people to will have bad consequences.

Why not smash all med schools into one and have a super med school? same with space programs and so on.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. You want people to segregated and work on new things or figure out solutions independently.

Also competition is the mother of all progress. And we should promote it as much as possible.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Sephardi Jews are average to below average in Intelligence
They still control the world

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

I don't think you do

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

and still think that right wing economics are good

Unlike the left, we're a mixed bunch. I'm a socialist. I believe in the socialist state, since it worked so well in Norway before we began importing sandniggers.

The socialist state can only function when the people feel loyalty to one another.

Introdusert niggers and sandniggers, and it's every man for himself. Right-wing economic policies are voted in, since nobody wants to finance Abdul and his 7 kids, when we know he's capable of working.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Yes. Intellectually. But not physically or aesthetically. Not even when it comes to creativity. But, like women, they make a good, docile, hardworking low T beta human workforce for the modern world.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

/ourgirls/ wash, shave, and smell nice. They also don't have feminism and don't sound like screeching harpies.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

On right-wing systems: identitarianism is historically often connected with statist economic systems.

The issue came when people started to believe they are entitled to equal conditions as everyone else. This makes people work to show effort, not to advance society. The incentives to work smart and innovate are reduced, and people may start working for something different than results.

Market economies are based in this principle: that personal interest combined with people being able to work the way they seem the best will provide progress.

This has some problems: a few can gain too much power and control the world not because they work harder or smarter, but because they can asphyxiate the competition or opposition, and keep the status quo, ending with something as stagnant and as a monarchy but as little transparent as anarchy.

This is the current scenario in the EU and US: a class of very rich people from inherited money that distort the market and through institutions as the EU push these agendas by funding the "artists" and "thinkers" to say what's useful for them, and a underclass of underpaid workers that are drawn to "populism"( this word means the power of the people, the way it's pushed around as an insult says a lot about their agenda.

Borders allow for people to chose who rules and under which rules, they can impose limits and cut off if they want. If the nation-state loses it's power, the corporations take it, delocalizing to who is useful for them and boycotting those unfavourable. The worker loses negotiation power as other people can take over it's place.

This is coupled with income distribution. The superrich avoid paying too much due to free circulation of capital, the middle class get sucked of their pennies in tax and can't create new businesses away from the sphere of the big capital, the few poor that get aid from taxmoney hold loyalty to the system that gives them a little money, not realising it doesn't allow them to get out

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Sephardic Jews
control the world

Sorry shitskin. That's the European Ashkenazi Jew.

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

I don't really want kids desu

the science guy

nah fair point
what the fuck was with that guy

true

nigga how am I gonna get to mars

fair enough

but as humans isn't it possible to recognise that we all originated from the same tribe? work together?

competition is the mother of all progress is a fair point

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Black seemed to play very well up to his last move... black what happened to you?

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

equality

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

fair

fair

aussie girls are heaps feminist dude

but you don't get to choose your ruler,
you are forced into it and it's hard af to leave
murica is literally building a wall to stop people choosing their leader

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Historically, right wing economics have been far superior to left wing economics. Admittedly, this isn't a high bar. Left wing economics has always been a disaster.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

economics aren't my interest really
it's the whole philosophy behind it

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

with the libertarians mostly

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

I don't care if you join the so called alt right leftists literally believe that money comes from no where and affects no one when the government starts passing it out. Quit starving to death on my lawn hippie and go away

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

And yet elements of the left have the nerve to claim that capitalism is in "crisis" and that we're in a "late stage capitalism" phase...

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

redpills

Zyklon B is not toxic enough to gas Jews. There was not enough Zyklon B in Germany to gas millions of Jews.

The "1%" are actually the (((1%))).

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

what the fuck was with that guy
Either an old fart that didn't give any fucks.

Or the gay pedo taking advantage of children showering times at schools. Regular pedos cannot just go shower with girls but I would bet you money they would instantly start pushing that agenda after getting the bathroom bill passed in to law.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

F L A G

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

We had a leftist shithole in Germany.

You might have heard what happened to it. They had to build a fucking wall around it to stop the people from trying to flee your glorious communism. My parents grew up in east Germany. No money, no luxury, nothing more than the most basic shit and the government tracking your every phonecall.

Is this what you want? A fucking impoverished country where people are prisoners in their own home land?

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

lol, just grabbed off google.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

nigga how am I gonna get to mars

Well pitting the two world powers against each other got us to the moon. We can probably get to Mars especially with our advancing tech.

but as humans isn't it possible to recognize that we all originated from the same tribe? work together?

All mammals originated from the same ancestor, but that doesn't mean that cats and mice will work together. After a few hundred thousand years of separation between continents there isn't really much connecting each other. It would be nice for us to work for a common goal, and there are examples of very different people both genetically and culturally working together for a common goal. But it's unrealistic if not downright impossible for all of humanity to come together. We are too different for it and also don't really want it.

And because of competition, in group preference, cultural barriers. It's probably better we don't do that.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Autism is fun.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

After a few hundred thousand years of separation between continents

Humans haven't even left Africa hundreds of thousands of years ago, retard.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

more fun than being a sand nigger

Jose Long
Jose Long

fair

part of me really wants to go "it was done wrong" but another part of me is trying to accept that it's shit

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

You need to see why by yourself, but you won't be able to if your core values are not logic and reason.

You can bathe in the empty, ugly and twisted ideologies of the modern left but if in your heart there's just a spark of virtue you will realize the truth.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Is it more fun than being a continent nigger?

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

There is some evidence that Humans left Africa as far back as 125,000 years ago. It's one hundred thousands not hundreds of thousands but at this point it's splitting hairs.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

nah logic and reasoning are my main things, that's whats tilting me towards the right I just wanted to be enlightened a bit more

fuck yeah it is. Our women wear skirts and I don't sound like I've got phlegm every sentence.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Damn, you're right user -- just look at the "progress" France and Sweden have made recently.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

You Polish bros that are well educated are always welcome in my home

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

I don't really want kids desu
But you are justifying taking peoples money to give to the less fortunate, while family oriented people are justifying saving it for their families

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

part of me really wants to go "it was done wrong"

Yeah, somehow it always ends up being "done wrong". You would almost think that maybe something is fundamentally wrong with the idea.

But hey maybe capitalists should adopt the same way of thinking. Every time something is going wrong in a capitalistic country maybe we will just excuse it as "done wrong" and "not real capitalism". How convenient.

Communism is cancer. While I don't mind a little socialism and money redistribution, like the fact that we have a health care system, real communism always ends in a disaster.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

if there are people who need help, why not help them rather than help some *possible* offspring?

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Your men wear skirts too.
Also your accent is terrible.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

First, take Communism.

Then strip out the New Soviet Man and Marx's retarded ideas about objective truth and the "rational way to live" ever being anything more than a dream, and DON'T fall for Stalin's "socialism in one country".

You arrive at market socialism with a representative democracy governed by a communist constitution that lays out worker relations and inalienable rights for the workers.

Now strip out the internationalism, because it's bleeding heart retarded bullshit. Now you just have to keep being as sceptical of radical ideologies as you had to be to overcome the radical part of communism and you will become a conservative republican national market socialist. You have arrived at the terminus of political development.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

I get your point. If only a thing only had advantages...
People should be able to choose their leader, no doubt.
But what's in cause is people that didn't build a certain civilisation gaining decision power in it. When a few can change through market who gets to decide, there is an issue.
If people want to choose their leader, they should do it without changing ethnic borders too much, but mostly by internal change. This goes down to the right of self-determination, something established by the UN.
This puts in cause the free movement of people, but the benefit of being able to live where I want is less important to me than being able to push what I want in the place I live

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

nah logic and reasoning are my main things

You don't have a PhD. Stop larping, fag.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

it was done wrong

Put 100 top socialist thinkers, philosophers and politicians in a room together, and ask them to come up with a single simple definition of "socialism". You'd end up with 100 wildly different definitions, and 100 weedy nerds kicking the shit out of each other.
That's the problem with the whole "it's never properly been tried before"/"it was done wrong" argument. Socialists can't even agree on what their utopia is supposed to look like, let alone formulate a shared coherent plan to get there. You might think that the USSR, or PRC, or Khmer Rouge, or Shining Path, etc. aren't real socialists, but they would all say that of you (and of each other) too.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

dude I also said I was changing my mind no need to cherry pick

see idk, maybe it's because I haven't "experienced" communism idk how shit it is

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

if there are people who need help, why not help them rather than help some *possible* offspring?

Because the truth is most of the poor are poor and miserable do to their own action, there is also the mantra that you should make people help themselves rather than give people a stipend a month. And one shouldn't force someone to give up their resources which they save for a kid to "help" some dumbass.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

You can say literally exactly the same thing about capitalism.

You know Adam Smith wanted the finance industry basically locked down with regulation, right?

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

If you are a left I would suggest that you just an hero.

kys

If you are even questioning why you became a commie, that makes you undesirable to the Marxists and the fact that you were ever a pinko commie makes you a traitor to all capitalist societies.

The only cure for commies is death to all communist.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

read this carolynyeager.net/why-we-are-antisemites-text-adolf-hitlers-1920-speech-hofbräuhaus

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

I'm not saying charity is wrong. If you don't want children and a family then by all means give to the people. But by the threat of force is a totally different ball game.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

your men wear veils and smell
aight cobber

fair

said earlier I was stoned af, and Aus PhD's only take two years, we're not that smart of a country desu

yeah I know, that's the problem i'm starting to come to

Eli James
Eli James

part of me really wants to go "it was done wrong"
That's because what always happens is that for the revolution of be efficient and successful, leaders have to emerge
What this means is that you end up concentrate even more wealth and power into the hands of an even smaller, bureaucratic elite
It doesn't matter how nice the theory sounds if it all depends on giving some small cabal more wealth and power than a medieval king could ever hope to see and then hoping they cede it all back to the people out of the goodness of their hearts

Ancoms seems to at least recognize this at some rudimentary level but as you've seen all ancom amounts to in practice is mob violence and pepper spraying old people

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

That's only partly true.
While you can't magically make poor not poor, that doesn't mean society shouldn't strive to improve their condition.
Inequality is inevitable but great inequality is poison of society, just like forced equality.
Morality here doesn't matter. What matters is effects. Whether poor are poor because of their own actions or not, when they become too impoverished (relatively speaking), they tend to wreck shit.
This should obviously be avoided. Rich don't exist in vacuum. They got rich within a society. They owe something to society.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

nah saw that coming
what about people who don;t? verans with ptsd? mother whos husband beat the shit out of her?
druggies / alcos did it to themselves, yeah. but some didn't.

WOW THANKS user WHAT A RED PILL, YOU'VE SURE CONVINCED ME OFF I GO NOW

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

I know. But the difference is that capitalists only really disagree on the extent of regulations. We all agree on the basics - the free market, individualism, personal choice. It's just a matter of hammering out the details. No capitalist denies that ancaps are "real capitalists" for example.
Meanwhile, socialists can't even agree on whether Venezuela is/was "really socialist". They praise it one minute, and then vehemently deny that they ever had anything to do with it the next.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

This is what charities are for kohai.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

nah I agree and thats the problem, I think it could work and it just hasn't

struth the sand nigger gets it

fair

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Sup Forums is not one person. Just because I'm not a Marxist doesn't mean I support capitalism either.

Also "progress" isn't inherently positive.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

You're so wrong.

Adam Smith would tell you very stringently that ancaps are not real capitalists, because capitalism requires a state.

Also, why does nobody ever talk about the capitalist utopia that failed to exist? Adam Smith promised us a world without wars, and yet global trade was at its peak in 1912.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

This sandnigger is leaving.
Do you have anything you want me to say to Allah?

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

what a gif

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

It's one of my favourites.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

yeah why offer 1000 virgins as a prize? sure tight pussy but then you gotta teach 1000 chicks how to succ
seems impractical

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

a state
An a state is what? Basically a giant regulatory body. It regulates a nations borders, it regulates exchanges inside the borders, and it punishes us if we violate its regulations.

world without wars
We're objectively living in one of the most peaceful eras of all of human existence.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

We're objectively living in one of the most peaceful eras of all of human existence.

what cunt

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

the pre-civilization era was more peaceful for mankind

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

salon.com/2014/01/15/were_living_through_the_most_peaceful_era_in_human_history_— with_one_big_exception_partner/

inb4 >salon

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Dogmatic capitalism is almost as bad as communism (state capitalism, socialism) in its effects. Rich aren't dumb. When they saw what happened in Russia (though it's not that simplistic), they compromised.
When people say capitalism worked, what actually worked was tamed capitalism. Capitalism without regulation is the road to slavery. Resources are limited and time goes on. Not everyone will exploit the opportunities nor do they have the means to do so. But almost everyone can WRECK SHIT. Destroying is easy. And when backed into a corner masses will be riled up by empty demagogues and destroy society that fucks them in the ass.
Ideas like anarcho-capitalism are just as bad as communism, with difference being that ancaps are snivelling autists who don't have balls to kill for their ideals like communists do, nor will they ever have wide enough support, because their ideology is too complex and tailored for a specific group of autistic sociopaths, as opposed to communism which speaks to masses.

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Well sure, but that's not exactly a viable alternative to modern life.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

I don't legitimately hope to convert you, with myself being a Fascist, but perhaps maybe just shared some insight.

I support right wing economics as a base, because to base a system on the idea that man cannot work for his own individual advancement is nonsense. A man should be allowed to earn more if he works harder than his fellow man.

I don't speak for the AltRight, but I can speak for Fascism. I say that the duty if any Government is to preserve and to advance the people that have adopted it. I believe this should be done through the Fascist state so that men among different professions can guide their group interests and advance themselves, my main concern being the preservation of the flame of European culture because of what it has produced and the wonderful house I have inherited from.my ancestors. This house being my history and culture, as well as my race. It is my duty to advance this house and those that dwell in it, not because I hate the family across the street, but because I must feed my family first.

I could go on, but I'd recommend going and reading some Oswald Mosley books and perhaps even Mein Kampf if you want to go that far. Have a good day.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

In theory
This is where it all breaks down. The theories look at the end goal and fair to account for the pitfalls on the way to their desired outcomes. Implementing a communist system needs a strong authoritarian government, and as the saying goes power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

There are a lot of people that have no issue with the high minded ideals of the socialists and communists, and genuinely hope for a world where people can live as equals and share the prosperity of their society. They still hate leftists however, because they know that every god damn time someone tries to do it the realities of human greed change the equation and you end up in with an oppressive oligarchy that enriches itself at the expense of the governed.

The ONLY time where the application of socialist theories worked was during a brief period of the Spanish Civil war where Revolutionary Catalonia was run with respectable success by a combination of anarchists and socialists. Even then, eventually the Soviet backed communists showed up and managed to royally fuck everything up shortly before the Nationalists showed up.

The theories you are referring to are nothing more than an optimistic analysis of the end goal of most left wing schools of thought, with no thought as to the consequences of the intermediate steps.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

An a state is what? Basically a giant regulatory body. It regulates a nations borders, it regulates exchanges inside the borders, and it punishes us if we violate its regulations.
Your point?

There are two problems with this dumb statement.

The first is that the USSR existed for most of that era.
The second is that global trade has been just as significant in the past as it is now (colonies were kind of a big deal: globalisation peaked in 1912, remember) and yet we're more peaceful now than then.

If we can draw anything empirically from history it's that peace and global trade seem not to be that related. Peace and global trade both occurring at the same time doesn't mean they caused each other, and the fact that trade partners have gone to war shows that they can't cause each other. The UK was still trading with Germany during WW1. So much for the Kantian triangle.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

How can you support right-wing economics as a fascist?
Fascism is basically socialism with ethnic element.
And fascism isn't traditionalist like some people here imagine.
Mussolini started out as a socialist.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

balls to kill for their ideals like communists do
Yeah, it takes a lot of balls to accidentally create a massive famine that kills 40 million people because you wildly mismanaged the economy, or to put thousands of unarmed civilians against a wall and murder them...

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

I agree, and I think that tame capitalism and market socialism are much of a muchness. The details might vary but the effect is the same.

I guess you could call it radical centrism.

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

it takes a lot of balls
Yes, actually, it fucking does.

When was the last time you fought in a revolution you chubby fuck?

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

Mexico has a very similar problem

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

I'm honestly starting to get triggered by idiotic responses like this.
Can you fucking read? I'm not defending them. I'm just saying they had balls to use violence to push their ideals.
How many Russians were Bolsheviks? A small minority in reality. Yet that minority forced itself on majority.
Again, I'm not defending communists, I'm just comparing two very autistic and extremist ideologies.

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

It's the difference between freedom and slavery.
I'd rather be free than subject to the tyranny of Communism.
Communists literally advocate violence and subjugation to Communist values.
Once you see through the rhetoric, Communism is no better than Islam.
All Communist states are shit / all Islamic states are shit.
This isn't quantum rocket surgery.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

Thing is, living in former Yugoslavia and from my life experience, as little socialism as possible is best.
But you can't escape it, because alternative is worse. It's a never-ending struggle. Life is a never-ending struggle. Any demagogue or ideologue who tells you otherwise is selling you snake oil. Nothing is perfect and everything decays.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

Whether poor are poor because of their own actions or not, when they become too impoverished (relatively speaking), they tend to wreck shit.

We have police forces don't we?

If they become a threat they will be eliminated.

While you can't magically make poor not poor, that doesn't mean society shouldn't strive to improve their condition.

And you do that by promoting people to improve their own condition. Not giving them gibs by taking away from people by force just to give gibs.

Gibs are so bad you see here people in the shithole that Romania is refuse to get a job because of welfare.

They owe something to society.

Everyone owes something to society, no matter your income. One shouldn't think that just because someone is successful they owe more or everything to their society, and also one shouldn't think because you are poor you owe nothing.

what about people who don;t? verans with ptsd? mother whos husband beat the shit out of her?

Honest and unforced charity is better at taking care of those people than the government, especially do to the bureaucracy involved. That's why it's better to promote charity than to make people reliant on the government.

Logan Green
Logan Green

why you guys value tradition over progress
Because tradition was naturally built over thousands of years, with best parts of it being preserved and the bad parts dying out. The right way to do it is to preserve tradition and add a piece of your own to it. What you call progress is actually the regress of the mankind as a whole.

still think that right wing economics are good
They ARE good if you remove the Jew. Usury is what's destroying the whole thing.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Some capitalists promote violence to push their interests too. See your neoliberals/neoconservatives.
Stop approaching communism like an average brainwashed American. Yes it's shit, but you have to understand WHY is it shit. You have to understand communism, basics of Marxism. Few of you do. You just focus on superficial and this creates problems in discussion here.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

I'm not againt progress. Only question is - which way should we progress?

Leftists think that there is only one way to progress and that leads to blind progression. Too much optimism and blind faith. This will only lead to a disaster.

They started out as reasonable but became a cult-like religion. Obessed over equality, they want equal outcome instead of equal opportunity. Their sociology is becoming a pseudo-science, it's their version of creationism.

For example, their obsession over multiculturalism. There are no good examples of it, multiculturalism has been romanticized. America has constant unrest within their black minority and Europe has growing problems with migrants.

Muslims are the worst minorities. Just ask any country east of the muslim world. Even peaceful buddhists hate their guts. But when it comes to leftists then noooo, the holy book of multiculturalism says otherwise, therefore it must be wrong.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Two questions:
1 Have you read the Communist Manifesto?
2 Have you read The Law by Frederic Bastiat?
I suggest reading both in that order and then returning
pic related

David Moore
David Moore

police forces
Police is poor m8. How long do you think they'll beat their own? Again, learn from history. See Cossacks. Though they were a somewhat privileged class in Russia.
gibs are bad
I agree, but sometimes some form of redistribution is necessary.

David Martin
David Martin

Your point?
My point is that you're focused too much on the word "state" and not enough on what it actually means.

The first is that the USSR existed for most of that era.
And most of the conflicts in the latter half of the 20th century were with the USSR. We're in the most peaceful era DESPITE the best efforts of mass-murdering socialists.

The second is that global trade has been just as significant in the past as it is now and yet we're more peaceful now than then
I assume you're talking about Kant's Perpetual Peace, yes?
It's not just about international trade. It's about countries having a broad mutual vested interest in one another, and trade is just a part of that. IIRC Kant even makes the point that trade is just the first step of many towards perpetual peace.
If we sell a bunch of rubber to Germany in 1912, then they don't have any vested interest in not starting a war with us. In fact, it's in their interest to attack us to seize our rubber plants. You're right - trade by itself doesn't stop wars. But if Germans invest in our rubber plants and we invest in shipping routes to get the rubber to Germany (for example), then we now have a mutual interest in peace (thanks to capitalism).

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

wants to be redpilled
calls those red-pilled "the alt-right"
literally has socialist views
You would be saving everyone the trouble of trying to convert you if you just necked yourself right now.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

forget everything else this guy has said. let's look at the operative phrase here
i don't want kids desu
Okay, now everything can be explained. Without children, you have no direct moral, social or genetic tie to the future of your community. You can try and rationalize that you do, but without kids, the common man really doesn't. Evola never had kids but he dedicated his life to Western Civilization. Your average liberal doesn't have kids because haha it sucks haha lmao. Without a genetic and social tie to the coming generation, you can engage in short sighted ways of thinking that doesn't go beyond your own life. When children and grandchildren are involved, you think long term.

Civilization is only possible when people give up short term benefits and think long term. It's called time preference, white people as a whole can stave off immediate satisfaction for future benefit. Africans are infamous for immediate gratification and not thinking beyond the present.

It's as simple as that, lads. So OP, i suggest you reevaluate your life just on that alone. You will be a genetic dead end and that alone determines much of your mindset.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

You seem too focused on economics alone. Take a week or two and read this over the course of it. Its not right about every detail, but it nails the bigger picture.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

I don't give a shit if you're triggered, cupcake.
It doesn't take balls to use violence against unarmed civilians. It doesn't take balls to abuse someone weaker than you.
It doesn't take balls to die for an idea, it takes brainwashing.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

the Es and Rs are backwards
youtube.com/watch?v=xjMutF_jnrU

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Yes but USSR was never a communist society according to it's rulers.
It was socialism, a step towards communism. In practice term state capitalism sounds better.
State was the only economic actor and utilized limited resources how it saw fit.
And in the end much is said about USSR, and while it was awful, it was only REALLY awful during Stalin. Post-Stalin USSR was just a shitty authoritharian state. Not a totalitarian nightmare where several million peasants starve on orders of Politburo.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

My point is that you're focused too much on the word "state" and not enough on what it actually means.
That's a fucking retarded point.

And most of the conflicts in the latter half of the 20th century were with the USSR
Yes, those innocent Americans were just on holiday in Vietnam, I'm sure. Korea too.

You're "IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MINE" routine is not convincing.

You're right - trade by itself doesn't stop wars. But if Germans invest in our rubber plants and we invest in shipping routes to get the rubber to Germany (for example), then we now have a mutual interest in peace (thanks to capitalism).
I'm aware of how the triad works. It doesn't change the fact that Adam Smith's promised capitalist utopia never materialised. Explaining how it's "supposed" to work doesn't help when the issue is that it DIDN'T.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Police is poor m8.

There are 3 police forces in my country.

The Town Guard payed by the town hall of a town or city or village. Can range from working class to lower middle class. The main police force. Which are part of the Ministry of the interior. They are from lower middle class to upper middle class. And the Jendarmerie which is also part of the ministry of the interior and are usually from middle middle class to lower upper class.

I wouldn't call them poor.

How long do you think they'll beat their own?

The communist police did it for half a century.

but sometimes some form of redistribution is necessary.

Even if that would be true the Government is the worst at doing such a thing. I agree that a person should give to charity, but I don't think the Government is any good at it.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

join the alt right? you really think this is some sort of club or a cult?

Everybody here disagrees with each other on most things, there's no more than a handful of people who legitimately consider themselves "alt-right"

There's no club here to join, many here are somewhat conservatives, some are full blown nazis, others are just disillusioned ex liberals who are tired that their political leanings got hijacked by lunatics the moment they became mainstream...

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

You just use different terms dude. By balls I meant that.
civilians
Not just civilians, Russia had a bloody civil war. Many other countries where commies seized power did too.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

I'd rather have you kill yourself, faggot. Lefty pigs are good for nothing but dying.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

all these newfags replying to australia
sage

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

You're not even trying to make an argument. You just keep repeating the same points without even considering what I'm saying. There's no point in me replying to you. Thanks for wasting my time.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

For the hungry
Obese woman
Well damn, they probably wouldn't be hungry if you'd stop eating their food!

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

communist police
In communism inequality was not that big problem, and communist states were usually authoritharian and limited free speech, used mass surveillance and so on. Scenario I speak of will occur in a (at least formally) democratic society.
Gendarmerie
Gendarmerie is usually few in number and I don't know about Romania but in Serbia they almost certainly aren't upper class.
In the end when masses are against you your only choice is shit like communist regimes did. You won't kill dissatisfaction via police battons. Sorry.

Luke James
Luke James

ITT: Convince a leftie why he should join the alt-right

Convince pol why we'd want you roo fucker.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Tradition has a proven history of working
"Progress" has no such history and as such is suspect.

Literally evolutionary theory. Traditions maintain and propagate because the work. Deviations from tradition (mutation) either establish themselves as new traditions or cause their practitioners to die off

Brody White
Brody White

Alt-right

Gonna need those gas chambers fired up. He's a unique one.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

I think it's hilarious that when confronted with the fact that your claim that all capitalists, from Smith to anarcho-capitalists, could happily coexist was objectively fucking wrong your response was
"well anarcho-capitalism isn't really anarchic because it still has a state".

Fucking kill yourself.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Peekaboo nigger!

John Edwards
John Edwards

You haven't read the communist manifesto, have you? Stalin was a zealous Marxist true to its colors. Killing millions is part of communism.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

tradition over progress
Thats a wrong way to think about it.
Its more about what actual worthwhile "progress" truly is.
Being all gendered and cuddling up to islam and niggers is not progress, its regress and kils freedom.
It also opens you up to massive exploitation, as the hordes of welfare migrants prove.
These massively multiculti and multiethnic societies also require an increasingly authoritarian and surveillance centered system to keep them from falling appart.
Just look how much surveillance and snooping increased with the pretext of counter terrorism, just because we allowed mudslime migration.
Progress comes trough technology, not this alturistic, suicidal crap that ammount to nothing but moral blackmail against one self.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Based pole. Never thought about it all from this perspective, very good indeed

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Peekaboo motherfucker.
My sides...

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

"well anarcho-capitalism isn't really anarchic because it still has a state".

Nice strawman, Cheng.
Adam Smith would say that ancaps aren't real capitalists because they have no state.
But what is a state? A system of regulations.
So ancaps who freely agree to abide by certain mutually beneficial regulations still aren't capitalists?
See, that was my point. It was pretty obvious, but you're clearly not as clever as you think you are. You just lashed out like a little child instead of thinking. Sad.

Adam Smith's promised capitalist utopia never materialised. Explaining how it's "supposed" to work doesn't help when the issue is that it DIDN'T.
I wonder when Marx's "inevitable communism" will arrive? I mean, Rosa Luxemburg thought it was imminent, and she's been rotting for almost a century now...

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

literally this

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

In the end when masses are against you your only choice is shit like communist regimes did.

The thing is we are not talking about a general revolt.

But the underclass(not to be confused with the working class) getting grumpy because no gibs

The underclass is usually around 10% maybe 20% of the population. Not really capable of a revolution.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

It's a difference down to how you see the world and how you carry yourself. Leftists almost always have low self esteem and struggle with depression, addiction, and anxiety. Almost always had a weak father or overbearing mother. They're often rife with narcissistism, manipulation, envy and most of all they're usually lonely. Low self esteem comes from a sense of guilt. Hence the reparation bullshit and Le imperialism face. I wish I could befriend leftists because they've usually been left behind or abused by somebody. And so they project this on to the world at large. They hate authority that they feel wronged by. They don't think it's fair.

Brody Price
Brody Price

But what you don't understand is how ungrateful it really is to think this way. What made the US and Europe great isn't just luck. It's values. Marriage and 2parent households. Patience/planning for the future (not eating your crop and replanting), sense of personal accountability usually due to God(idea that everything you do matters you pay for your sins), and America's founding brought forth a feeling of independence to determine one's own future. No more class identity that is permanent. Class mobility is huge in the USA.

Leftists are often lost lambs. Feeling betrayed they venture out but being lambs they are easily shepherded by those with malicious intent. Those with hatred. Now you have half naked women protesting free speech because they were lonely and weak at one point and Marxists prey on the weak, the downtrodden and the jaded. They make them angry. They give them an enemy, they have clique mentality . give them a sense of belonging like a gang would. Straying from the left means they hate you and will attack you.

Leftism is for the weak, the manipulative and the nihilistic. And if you're either of those you're in a bad state in your life and I wish you the best in conquering your demons. The right side of the aisle is ideally self sufficiency and self reliance. Identity through tradition, history and ideas. And a grand sense of purpose through maintaining the culture that produced you. That what you do matters and means something. That the ends don't justify the means. Alot of people become right wing after having children because your whole world shifts. You want the world to be safe and stable for your child. Not anarchy.

Sorry for Wall of text. I just hope you're ok

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

If you are serious you should go to cripplechan's Sup Forums. This site is garbage.

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

See, that was my point.
And it's retarded, because a state is NOT a system of regulations.

It is a political institution that has sovereignty over a defined geographical region.

That is how Smith understood it, and that is what the word means.

You are fucking wrong.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Yeah, two moves ago Id've moved the black rook back 1

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

"they have clique mentality"
meanwhile is happy to project his cuck fetish roleplay backstory onto the majority of the western world's population
u r retard

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

commny no bad argument

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

where is commy country with free house car and pussy?
commy theory is moronic

Luis Green
Luis Green

Stalin was a Marxist (though debatable), but USSR wasn't communism.
Problem is when underclass grows m8. Underclass is inevitable, but growth of underclass is awful. That's my point. And even then you still need to try and improve their situation, at least indirectly.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

lol

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Im not really projecting. I'm a Psychiatrist and I see it happen all the time. Normal girls in high school fall victim to this bullshit and by 22 they have dreadlocks, anxiety, anger, multiple partners and bad relationship with their parents who appear to only want to help them. It'd tragic and it really needs to stop

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

free?
nothing is free
shitbird

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

"they have a clique mentality"
ALL LEFTISTS ARE THIS

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

nazi commy and fascist are all left wing

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Lol are you really so blind and devoid of your own opinion you need strangers on the internet to convince you of your own political stance?

Asher Young
Asher Young

You don't belong here, fuck off.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Why do you want to join the alt-right? Is it even a thing outside the internet?

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

lol using word reactionary in 2017
what a school teacher spergg

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

We have better music.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

I encourage all democrats who think they can make a great economy to goto africa and DO IT

USA needs less commies and lazy fuckers on welfare

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

No one wants to redpill people like you. We want you to cease existing.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Im saying its common. Nobody in a stable mindset would fall for an ideologue.

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

You're just too stupid to think in abstract terms.

It is a political institution that has sovereignty over a defined geographical region.

Political
Irrelevant buzzword. Every public body is inherently political.

Institution
Irrelevant buzzword. Why is a formal institution necessary?

Sovereignty over a defined geographical region
Why does the sovereignty have to belong to the state? Why can't people be sovereign? A lack of consent is not an intrinsic part of capitalism.

So thanks for quoting a definition at me, but why don't you try to formulate an argument instead of spewing your Intro To Polsci notes and insulting me?

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

econmoics is simple
lower government spending and regulations to almsot nothing
thats right
fire all lawyers and judges
have computer record of contracts
end all government payouts
defense and computerized courts only
no proof no case
no talk sex or race

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

le Sup Forums is one person meme

Ayden King
Ayden King

How about the fact that most criminals and those prone to bad life decisions come from single parent households?

ncjrs.gov/App/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=167327

The nuclear family is good in that it instills the ideal of community and sacrifice for a greater whole than just the individual.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

USA went from nothing
to no1 in world
1800s
gov spending less than 1% GDP
no regulations
no welfare
no fed
:)
as close to free market as world has seen
ended slavery!

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

good job convincing him guys. even if he might have opposite views, your political ideas are doomed to stagnation if you cant even try to convince the other ones. props to the guys not screeching.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

Since when is Sup Forums one thing that agrees with a set number of goals? I want this meme to end.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

isn't this also possible through communism?
Read Solzhenitsyn

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Fuck off. Only cucks need convincing and dont do what they really whany to do.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Sephardi Jews cant even control their own country

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Nits become lice; it is too late for you.

Your name now is NoHoper

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

No lawyers and judges

that will work

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

implying Hoppe supports democracy
wew lad

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

The right doesn't seem to have any real goals or ideas as well, outside of shoot 'em at the fire exit and then breed like rabbits according to values that have historically proven to be riddled with biases, flaws, and hypocrisy.

Left or right both seem to have the same qualities these days: simply a hatred for each other, its usual list of ((((scapegoats)))), as well as their own vague idea of utopia. How can you be convinced that either is correct.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

No, you misunderstand.

This definition is not up for debate.

That is what I was referring to when I said state.

That is how I define the term.

Adam Smith would disagree with anarcho-capitalists because he believes that the state (as I define it) is necessary, and anarcho-capitalists believe that the state (as I define it) should not exist.

I have chosen the definition.

why don't you try to formulate an argument
The argument is that Adam Smith, a capitalist, believes that a state, by my definition, is necessary for capitalism, and that anarcho capitalists believe that my definition of a state is not. Therefore, there is discord in capitalism, and you are wrong.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit