ITT: Convince a leftie why he should join the alt-right

ITT: Convince a leftie why he should join the alt-right

legitimately considering it, I just don't understand why you guys value tradition over progress (8values)
Also don't understand why most of you would be considered working class and still think that right wing economics are good, sounds like you're all victims of being a precariat

Redpill me senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gHVZozvkHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in case you ask what I got in 8values

shill

Progress isn't inherently positive, it's become a buzzword for change regardless of consequences. Sometimes what a liberal will call progress is incredibly regressive in nature, like the rollback of political expression to protect people's feelings.

Most of Sup Forums believes a more traditional, family and community based worldview is better for social cohesion. Whether you agree or disagree, it's hard to argue such a lifestyle isn't under social and legislative attack.

8 values is shit

Also you're shit

nobody fucking cares about you or your opinion here, if you dont change you will either be driven back to your moms basement or shot. commies will not be tolerated the second they start being violent.

well, the altright is a shitty meme so you will fit right in

can you elaborate as to why that's better?

(((Progress)))
Kek. You idiots don't believe in real progress. Anytime a republican tries to convince people that NASA needs more funding, the left starts crying about gibs for niggers and the water quality of Flint, MI. You stand in the way of real progress.

this. fuck off op and just get purged already.

okay, convince me to be right wing then

leftist is against progression in that it coddles people who would otherwise be weeded out by society. Leftists are afraid to see people fail and combined with the mindset that all are relatively equal makes a recipe for disaster.

Leftst ideals like mass immigration are so anti worker that it takes a whole new level of cognitive dissonance to believe.

It's a terrible idealist mindset, that has to use unimaginable force via a totally authoritarian state to enforce. And here's a nice protip, if you have to force someone, by threat of death or jail for non compliance, it's usually a pretty shit idea.

>Progress
acting like degenerates and literal brown shirts is progress now?

Most of pol is actually autistically smart. Most are all within the top 95th percentile for iq. You must not have lurked for very long but incase you haven't noticed we can track down your exact gps location through the power of autism. You made the mistake of thinking we're dumb and I wanted to correct you because a lot of people assume we're just dumb racists but this isn't the case. Just ask Hillary Clinton.

wouldn't equality put everyone in a position to contribute towards progress?

>shit water
>makes people sick
>sick people can't work
>no work = no profit
>no profit = no funding
>no funding = no progress

i don't understand how you don't get what he means by what he clearly stated lol.

Don't. Most people here are spooked to hell and could not provide you one coherent reason as to why the world is as it is without the whole Karltural Marxism maymay.

Tell me, where are the poor better off? Capitalist countries or communist countries?

Do you really want to be worse off, as long as everyone else is worse off too?

>Convince me
How about you kill yourself faggot

The alt right doesn't exist, it's just a way for normies to label Sup Forums culture.

Lefties shouldn't join the alt-right. Lefties are toxic and would poison the right.

Lefties should be gassed instead.

dude i've been lurking pol and even helped with bike lock dude, that's what is making me change. Lefties are appearing overly violent and I feel at home here. I just want some right wing redpills

you will have a safe place to live, raise children, and if you try real hard maybe even contribute to making the world a better place

You're confusing equality and development. Capitalists see no contradiction between inequality and things improving for everyone.

imblying the people in Flint were working anyway

Ill give it a go. The family is the foundation of the community. The community is the culture and way we live together. If the goal is to live peacefully and leave the world in a better state for our kin you must have a strong cohesive society that imparts the necessary morals to make said community possible. It all starts with the nuclear family which is under constant attack from gay culture, child free lifestyles, single parent homes, modern education, media etc. This leads to bad communities which leads to bad societies. Bad societies are easy to control and buy votes from.

>why you guys value tradition over progress
What progress? Its a false premise
You don't "progress" into a better future, you progress you addiction to nihilism. All liberals care about in their supposed "progressivism" is putting more and more disfunctional lifestyles on a pedestal, which is extremely unhealthy for a society. You always hear them justify it by claiming "we just want gays/trans/pedos to be ACCEPTED", then proceed to glorify it to the point where it becomes fashionable to be homo/trans/whatever.
youtube.com/watch?v=6gHVZozvkHU
This is the kind of society leftists are trying to foster. If you don't feel disgust upon watching this, you may be too far gone. If you disgust is still intact, welcome on board. Lurk for a while and discover how much you've been lied to.

>A toast to the rich
Ever wondered where leftists causes, and especially the antifa, get all their massive funding from?

What are Space Pennies?
Are they like Starbucks?

The way i've seen it in theory, is wouldn't everyone be richer and able to contribute? Making more progress?

he just said "we some family values as better and they are under attack"

typical burger, go shoot up a school or something

the last leftie you had DID gas people what are you on

>altright
kys

Dude, convince yourself.
What I did when I was facing the same problem as you was go back to the sources.
Read Godwin, Rousseau, La Boetie, Bakunin, Proudhon. See if any of this resonate with you anymore. You'll see these guys had some seriously flawed view of the human being.

Then go to Hobbes, Smith, Sowell and let the conversion happen naturally.

>The way i've seen it in theory

The theory is faulty if every experiment disproves it.

clearly a spider has taken away your reading comprehension

We can offer you several red pills but you have to decide which ones to take. Don't think of pol as a whole. There are different communities on pol that offer different pills; some good some bad. You have to decide which pills to take and how to figure out the story pol paints. No one group on pol gets it all right whether it be the libshits or the nazis all of them aren't fool proof ideologies. Absorb as much information as you can. DESU you missed when pol was good. Now it's just a shit show of trolls and redditors who don't now how to maintain a conversation I used to learn here on pol about philosophy and etc. Now I just come here for the memes. Sad days indeed.

isn't this also possible through communism? free education means more poeple go to school, means more people can contribute

fair point.

yeah ngl I know fuck all about america

So what is so important about the nuclear family?

Nah I got 26seconds in and cringed too hard

What is progress?

Ozymandias?

> OP wants to debate politics. Asks for our viewpoints
> "Go kill yourself you fucking commie"
> OP has been REDPILLED so hard

If I say that I'm against the rich financiers who control the West you gonna call me a comrade.
If I tell you who the financiers are you gonna call me a nazi.

will do, cheers

fair point

eat up

idk i'm just feeling that the left has no plan, no goal or no ideal. like okay workers own the state, are they smart enough to distribute everything? or would they follow old protocol, making the companies they revolted against richer again?

When Comies and Marxist came they said that Kulag - a wealthy peasant is a enemy of proletariat, because he steals from it,
and by this an enemy of state. And who was a Kulag in reality? Kulag was a humble man, working hard on his farm, making savings,
and investing in it. He was not drinking, he was good for his wife, he was a normal person. He was not a degenerate who did not want to work.
And Marxist came, and told to those who never worked a day in their life, that Kulag is an enemy, that he got his cash not from hard work,
but because he steals from them. And then they purged Kulags, they killed millions of normal, hard working Russians.
This is what equality in USSR was about, all people where equally poor, and those who got something, ended with bullet in head.

Times passed, but this syndrome is still present in many people born in post soviet block, i know it from Poland.
You often see people who when spot someone who is doing better than them, they will not admire his hard work, his ethics, or his good ideas.
They will point him out and say: thief! He must have stolen this. If they can, they will make his life harder.

SJW shit i read about in US, sound familiar? White man is wealthy because he stole from niggers, not because he is more hard working.
This is the shit we need to fight, this is the real danger for western civilization.

Going back to Russia, they are tolerant for the corruption,they still got plenty of Soviet ideology in their country.
They can become something better, Russians got it deep within them, this national spirit, this ability to survive everything.
But recovering from Marxism gone take them some time, and Putin is not a good leader to achieve this.

nah I know reddit is up pretty late

nah the fact they say comrade unironically hurts me

problem is not everyone is capable of the same level of education, what ends up happening when everyone is required to have equal schooling is that the promising people are held down to maintain the illusion of equality. There are more efficient ways to produce a higher number of high quality contributors.

Why? You don't matter.

Communism uniformly means labor and death camps. It's a bad idea, every time. Also, one of the reasons schooling is so expensive is government intervention.

That test is super transparent and reductionist but it's still enough to tell that you're complete scum

Expanding on my advice:

The biggest red pill for me was accepting genetics play a major role in your life. That people are inherently different, self-interest and tribalism run strong in our primate brains, and some things aren't going to change soon.
When I started working with people I just stopped with the silly idea that education brings everyone to the same concepts and ideas. This is utterly false.

Pic related: this research might help you greatly.

fair indeed
got dates?

The left doesn't have any goals or ideas. They're postmodernists and nihilists goals and ideas are equal in importance and value so no one goal or idea will ever arise from their movement.

Heathens like you deserve to be burnt alive

We dont value tradition over progress we value a different kind of progress. We want an ethnically and morally strong society but one where it is still free to do whatever you want whilst still having personal privacy and free speech (no snooping or orwellian surveillance ect).

Our version of "progress" is progressing towards a world where scarcity and Jewish mercantilaism are no longer in existence where globalism has been destroyed global feudalism has been destroyed and Islam has been destroyed. A world where science and technology are taught from an early age where space exploration and fusion energy are number one national priorities and where technological progress and self improvement is the focus of society.

That is our version of progress but the Jews and their many pawns stand in the way. Do you understand yet? This is a super tldr version so if you don't get it yet it's fine but you will learn more if you take the omega pill and join the nationalist side.

This 100%.

Read gulag achipelago.

>I just don't understand why you guys value tradition over progress
Because what you call progress isn't progress, its degeneracy.

>rollback of political expression to protect people's feelings.

The "alt right" (or whatever you want to call reactionary children like you) are total hypocrites on this point. You are happy to call BLM "terrorists" and rail on the degeneracy of faggots, but as soon as trumpcucks, christianity, etc is criticized you cry just like the SJWs you claim to hate.

Flipside of the same coin. Kill yourselves

If you get a job and pay less taxes you can live your life on your terms. You can travel, make big purchases, enjoy your life, start a family, share in the fruits of other hard working people.

Or you can be a commie and eat bird seed under the steel boot of a statist government in your parents basement until you die.

Your choice

Because the world would be boring if we were all the same.

This is false. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean you have to falsify it. This kind of opposition just make the fight eternal.
The left does have ideas and principles, the problem is they're based in wrong premises and nowadays are used in the interest of the rich.

that's how i'm feeling desu

fuck up cunt

nah I get where you're going with this
but nationalism isn't even a thing any more
like after globalisation it all got skewed
and Pauline Hanson is a dopey cunt and she's the most nationalist we have, she's meme tier level fucked

trueeeeee

sweet

Progress would be creating a system of equal opportunity, not equal outcome. The left is incredibly racist for supporting things like affirmative action. It's basically saying that because of your race, you can't get into college or get a job on your own merit, but rather you need the help of whites. Real diversity would be setting up a separate place in the world for all of the different races, so that each may do as they please within that space. The "diversity" that the left is pushing for is the equivalent of mixing a bunch of paint together into an ugly shade of gray. The Jews want this because a single people that lack their own unique identity could be used as slaves to serve the wealthy. The ultimate redpill is that the right and left are two sides of the same coin, and labels do not matter as long as your leaders have the best interests of the people in mind. All forms of government can and will be used for personal gain by the corrupt. I'm a part of the alt-right because I shouldn't have to justify my own existence because I was born white, because I shouldn't be shamed for celebrating my own culture, and because I want peace on Earth for all people. Make no mistake, the Jews are to blame. They've been rejected by every culture for a reason. They bring only war, famine, death, and destruction. The Jews are a plague on mankind. Ever wonder why you're not allowed to question anything related to the holocaust? Ever wonder why there are so many Jews in banking and politics? They are the puppet masters. Always remember, the truth fears no investigation.

State the lefts ideas and principles and I will believe you.

It didn't work 100 times before and it won't work now.

The obvious aside, consider the fact that any imposed economic regulations to reign in the rich will simply force them to change their behavior to avoid being bullied by an overreaching government. Consider that welfare (redistribution of wealth from tax payers to 'the less fortunate') has failed to equalize them and has instead made the middle class angry and the nigger class more nigger.

The rich have too much money. Corporations and such, specifically. Attempting to strongarm them with the power of the state is not the answer.

this.

>molotov cocktail is a symbol of leftism
Top snozzle.

Sup Forums isn't alt-kike you faggot

whats the go with your student debts though holy fuck
bachelor - PhD didn't cost me 80k wtf

but like
you working makes someone else richer
and I have to work till i'm 60 before I can be comfortable? sounds shit

nah lefties are individualist as

also gustaw herling grudzinski "different world" is good too

>right wing economics
Just be NazBol. You get to keep left-wing economics without fighting against your race like a big retard

>I just don't understand why you guys value tradition over progress
read evola

redpill as thx user
this was the shit i'm looking for

but like
if we distrubuted wealth wouldn't we all be "richer"
fuck the jews
kill em and share their coin you know?

how do you have internet

Communism is a joke. Very bad joke

So thats why force people to think like them?

The left believes in equality through redistribution of wealth. That everybody can be an intelligent, progressive and very special part of society if you just give them education, money, love, candy etc.

This is the basic idea, and it's totally wrong. Thomas Sowell wrote a good book about this: A Conflict of Visions - between the constrained vision (right wing) - man see everything in life as an exchange - and the unconstrained (leftist) - man is born free and society puts him in the cage of economy.

I feel like this is a troll thread but, good luck boyos

before your next shot of vodka tell me why

user is making it too complex for you leftanon. You want to be redpilled? go hang out among those the left pretends to support and defend. Ask yourself when thoughts come up if they are based on reality and the current situation or some theory that no one has proven yet. The beauty of Sup Forums is that is unfiltered for the most part. Most of what goes on here is the current mindset of the world.

TL;DR
Life will redpill you. Your -isms are useless.

Leftists all suffer from self-loathing. They believe everyone is capable of the same level of work when the truth couldn't be more false.

Being able to work hard and never give up is a genetically inherited skill. We reward these people with $$$ because they produce great products and services and we want to encourage others like them.

Contrastingly, leftists promote bare minimum work ethic and encourage laziness. Safety nets become hammocks.

Alt-right is sperg politics. Conservativism is more aligned with the family and self-determination using one's own resources. Liberalism is more aligned with breaking traditional family schema and taking the resources of others and giving them to those who don't put in the same contributions.

>kill em and share their coin you know?
Sorry, I live in the real world. If the jew owns the corporations, the jew also pays for over 50% of the taxes

what

see I think that we are born free and chucked into this capita cage

nah leaf i'm trying to change
feed me ya pills bruz

Because communism is bad and that's obvious to anyone who knows anything about economics.

Read "Basic Economics" by the black economist man.

This.

>progress
Progress towards what exactly? What's the end goal?

go head butt a knife

I used to be a leftist like you. I was far-left actually. But here's the thing: being left-wing has historically centered around championing the cause of the working class (which is currently dying in the west). The working class is not with the alt-right. The working class is with Trump, and I am still with the working class. I have always been against increasing globalization. I haven't changed. Other left-wingers have, because it is they who betrayed the working and middle classes. It is they who embraced globalism and neo-conservative foreign policy. They have turned themselves into a seething mass of evil that is focused solely on the destruction of people who are lower than them on the progressive-stack (like straight white men). It's basically corrupted Bolshevism that champions the plight of freaks and entitled idiots instead of the working class.

At this point "progressivism" is keeping things the way they are, and not giving into the regressive left.

Hmm... starvation, poverty, degradation?

is now* with the alt-right. Fuck I can't spell

m8 your president hasn't paid taxes his whole life and you think jews pay taxes? cucked again

>lefties are individualist
>they all think alike
>force shit on people

Try actually being working class instead of a holier than thou ivory tower academia cunt nigger with his head in the fucking (((clouds))) and maybe, just maybe then, you'd have some actual perspective on it.
Also
>alt-kikes
>existing
pick one, sherlock, or should i say: shylock

Stirner wasn't a real philosopher and even using the term "spook" in real philosophic communities would get you laughed out of the building.

This is the problem with ping-ponging between left and right extremes - and why it's not healthy.

You're fucking delusional man.

supersize yourself

idk thats the point

so where do you sit now?

I heard ya'll got food drops and shit that was free food
sounds good to me

>I have to work until I'm 60 to be comfortable

That depends on your career choices. I have friends that went into the computer engineering and they've been financially independent since 22.

I also know hairdressers who are only 24 and have 100k saved up.

Make your own choices you fucking manchild

i think you don't know what leftist means

currently am a working class, after my PhD I couldn't find work and am now a sparky (electrician)

We are tossed into a 'cage' of sorts but I'd op to call 'cage' a game. You could either play the game or go starve in the wilderness. You decide.

Not really. The Alt-Right has been more critical of Trump than anybody. Our criticism is also legitimate, not nonsense "mug Russia" fearmongering.

financially independent and comfortable are two different things
i've been financially independent since I was 18 (moved out at 16), doesn't mean i'm comfortable now

kek good pill my dude

The finall red pill is accepting the idea that for life to be good you don't need to live until you're 100 and all rotten. Death is part of the ride, and you need to learn how to deal with it.

Plus, most people die just after they get retired. Just because i'm not a lefty doesn't mean i'll advice you to be a cogwheel until you're used up and half-dead. A good plan would be to save your money so you can run your own business sooner or later.

Your "progress" is nothing but backward steps. Faggot buttfuck AIDS parades in broad daylight on busy streets being accepted is not a mark of a healthy society. Self-defeating losers who want their own race to die out are not healthy people.