Well, Sup Forums

My sister eloped with her nigger boyfriend of 2 months to a roach motel in South Carolina, and now she says that she's pregnant and I'm gonna be an uncle. I've basically disavowed her by now, but the pain's still there. What do I do?

You've gone full cuck and proved to be a retard who can't even protect nor educate nor rule ur own familly.
Kys.

>implying you have any authority to your sister

I'm sorry to hear that op, you have to compensate it by having 6 white kids

Forget about her. She's ruined her life, and that's all on her.

>letting your sister fuck niggers
You should've put her straight from the start.

its your own blood

offer as much support as you can to her and the child

wow, she sounds like a real great human. please tell us more about your families value to the community

Check and see if her boyfriend is a 5%er... you know the 5% that aren't criminal dindus. Maybe she got lucky

Thats a very long text for saying "my sister just became a single mom"

AYO HOL UP WITE BOI

U TAKE UR SYSTYR BAK LIKE A GOOD NEANDERTALL CAVEMAN SHE GIVIN BIRF TO NEW KANGZ

WE WUZ KANGZ AND U O US BACK OUR SCIENSE AND SHEEEEIT

F
Only in Americuck is interracial breeding seen as positive ever.

My sister has always been a fucking autist desu, but this time she jumped the shark. I didn't think it could get worse after the her last """"boy""""friend. True, thanks user
I know, but she's done this to my family too many times, she's just a lost cause now. She's not the girl I grew up with, she died long ago.
That's what I told my dad.

Kek amerishart women really love shitting nigglets don't they?

What a shame, fucking pathetic, not only do you export jew garbage but you also love getting blacked.

Your country is a piece of shit.

well it's too late for him now isn't it

The best revenge is a good life. Have many beautiful, human children and let her hideous brood of orklings slowly redpill her over time.

germany, why am I not surprised

t. Alberto Barbosa

You do nothing except refuse to see her or talk with her.

It's only impossible in your country because your women are being killed half the time. Just wait until the migrants you cucks bring in take over your culture and make it into a snow Somalia. Then all your Swedish women will be racemixing.

Learn from our mistakes. Deport all the non-Swedes before it's too late.

Don't forget to prep the bull, Hans

coming from a country where "more couples are choosing to have multiracial children"

Convince her to have an abortion. Show her the facts about absent nigger dads, and how fucked a kid growing up with single mom is.

Then after you tell her all of this, offer to cover the expenses for her abortion.

Can't you still get an abortion at that point?

Try talking to her about how she's still young and that this may not be something she wants yet.

Try to channel Sanger.

I almost wanna try to do that, but I also think that she should reap the consequences of her actions. This is what she wanted, so now that she's made her bed she can lie in it.

You're sister is uwu by that bbc

Well sadly.
You sir do have a point.
Fake shit some Sup Forumsack made that pic in photoshop and just added some text.
Maybe a retroactiv abortion of her and the nigglet would be something to consider am i right?

The blood of the covenant runs thicker than the water of the womb.

So no, it isn't his blood.

She's still your sister, dude. You want what's best for her (and society) in the long run.

Hopefully after she gets the abortion it sets her shit straight.

Yea she's a fuckup but you can still stop a lifetime of horseshit by riding her ass about it. I can tell you're new to this so let me tell you, you WILL have to deal with her bullshit when she comes running asking for someone to fix her problems. The kid WILL hate everything around them. Of course the father will leave too. Either you help her no matter how much it pisses you off now, or you spend the rest of your life dealing with her fucking nigger mess.

you don't mess with my sister. she made her choice and nothing you can do. six months later, in 90 percent black boyfriend leave her

abortion asap. then white sharia honour killing.

>you WILL have to deal with her bullshit when she comes running asking for someone to fix her problems
That's when you slam the door in her face and tell her to fuck off or you're calling the police

>"more couples are choosing to have multiracial children"
>choosing

This user gets it. I'm sick of her bullshit.