"holocaust deniers propagate evil" -Donald Trump, 4/25/17

JEWS ARE OKAY

if it did happen you deserved it

I was going to post this, lulz.

>tfw people thought Trump was redpilled

That's doesn't sound like Trump at all.

All that weight loss and still no abs

Oh so i guess you want him to say "hitler did nothing wrong"

Hes surrounded by kikes what do you want him to do?
I dont know if you know this but "they" control everything
If you believed he was going to gas them all then you are very simple minded.

"peace will rise from the ashes...of war" kek

It's not that I don't believe it happened, I'm merely believe it was overexaggerated

Good GOY!!

Jews tried and take land that didn't belong to them.

They waited for others to fight Austria to make it weak so they could attack.

Hitler saw Jews owned everything yet did not fight during WW1

Hitler rose to power, killed communist Jews. the Jews (6 million if you don't google the term "Bible" with "6 Million Jews" ) Could have changed the war and Austria might have given them land for their courage.

Jews die , USA comes to save the day. Jews lie to USA and we give them Israel ( which is now the holiest of lands for no god damn reason other than they say it is ) They now plight our Government and our way of life (Soros, Rothchilds , Bilderbergs)) all while screaming (jews) the world hates us and we deserve to rule all gentiles (non-jews)

Is it wrong to accept that the holocaust happened but think that the Jews shouldn't be considered a protected class?

You are close, genocide is genocide , stop calling it the holocaust and fueling Jews.

Also , Jews should not be protected as they chose not to fight during WW1 and instead manipulated the region for their gain ( from the deaths of men , women and children )

>when you begin to run out of food and the priority is to feed your military and citizens

>soviet war prosoners are jews now

he's showing subservience.

he's clearly a fucking turncoat. don't you remember punished trump? the secret anti-kike shit?

we got conned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

True. I for one didn't believe he was the god emperor. It's going to take quiet a few presidential shake ups to clear the field. I voted for Trump to keep Hillary away from something she didn't deserve.

LOL was about to say this. ggsetmatchthxnpnt

I mean it's good not to have the shame of a woman president, but what's the point? we already had a nigger? It's super hard not to get blackpilled and hopeless right now.

It's going to take violence. We thought we could do this politically. We were wrong. The kikes are too entrenched. It's fucking time.

when will Sup Forums stop getting BTFO'd
it seems the BTFOing will never end

Well, the kikes are front and center now for the world to see. If they fuck up real bad, which I'm hoping they do, it would be the ultimate red pill for everyone.

IF THEY FUCK UP BAD?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCASDGADJSHFGJUDASGJSDAJGZSDNJgJZSDGJASDGDASGASDJGDJASg

>he's surrounded by kikes what do you want him to do?

is only going to get Trump so far.
at some point people are going to realize he's not playing 1488D chess.

wow because Trump said something it must be true because I can't really support him unless I agree with him 100% about everything!!! you liberals are fatuous children

Trump could suck a kike's cock live on TV but as long as he follows through on the immigration and sovereignty, I really don't care.
you stupid liberals will never understand that. as long as he stays true on a few core issues I don't care.

we act as if we didn't know Trump was kiked before we got him elected. we knew all about it but he was the best option

That's so fucking disgusting

>as long as he follows through on the immigration and sovereignty
you gotta be a retard to still think that's happening

holocaust denial is my only truth. my litmus test as a man. if you push the lie, you deserve to die. It's that simple.

Yes evil
Yet we use evil to fight a even bigger evil
The kikes

To me, I've seen enough evidence of the power of the JEw to clearly see that Trump is compromised. Either
>He doesn't know jews are bad hombres, likes his good goy toys
or
>knowingly supporting the jewry

Sorry meant to say if they fuck up bigly

>lowered expectations
i hope he gets all your meager couple of points accomplished by 2020 when libs arent going to sit it out. the next demorat will be going turbojew on america just to make up for lost time.

I'm with you 100%

Which is why him giving amnesty to the 800,000 illegal alien mestizos in DACA on 4/21 was far, far worse than this

You haven't met April Tump yet.

Hahahahahahhaha this rationalization

No, what I wanted Trump to do is not make the fucking Talmud look take by comparison.

This slew of statements, recordings, and speeches have reached a level of circumcise dick sucking that make the kikes who talk about pooping out diamonds and being turned into lampshades look like the Nation of Islam.

He pulled out the whole 6 MILLION EVIL NAZIS NEVER AGAIN REMEMBER THE HOLOHOAX yesterday, it was awesome

>Sup Forums seriously believed that Trump was literally Hitler

why are they starving if it's a death camp

you can read I hope and understand what "as long as" means. it's a conditional statement. you know what that means right?

>leaf
immigration is the key
that did piss me off a bit but DACA can be rescinded at any time. I'm willing to give in some leeway in the next 4 years. it isn't about making instant changes but turning the ship around in the right direction

>Trump will soon make antisemitism illegal
Jews literally can't stop winning. 6million D CHESS

All i see is slav subhuman scum faces.

Well now I have my summer look picked out, thanks!