My worldview has made me lonely

I'm not as far right as most of you, but I am outspoken about my dislike of current progressive trends.

This has led to my social circle consisting of men I've know since I was 8, my co-workers, and my family. My college social circle is non-existent and I haven't had a serious romantic prospect in 7 years.

I feel a constant emptiness. I wake up alone everyday. I don't want to lie about what I believe but there seems to be no other option....

How do you continue on like this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody is far right, everyone are just sheeps being led by their herder

>college aged
>thinks he had a serious romantic prospect 7 years ago

Taking the redpill means to accept the uncomfortable truths. It's not an easy path. Also
>>>/r9k

Easy, we dont need friends like that anyway.

Leave Cuckistan aka California

stop shoehorning politics into conversations with people when it isn't relevant. make friends with everyone around you unless they are outspoken hair-dyed non-binary communist types.

stop defining your identity by your political views , you're as bad as a pothead or a religious fundamentalist

The sooner you accept that you cannot change anything the sooner you will feel free

Ya ...me too. What I see here on the internet I cannot share with even my closest and dwindling social circle...the internet has quarantined me in real life. I am mentally an Island now.... I have no real Idea why I chose to go this route on-line

based nip

I'm 25 actually

You need to forget about this stuff.. keep it on the backburner.. until the system collapses or the happenings occur it's useless anyways... you will just burn yourself out and have no motivation and hope for the future... it sucks but you have to put your head down and get to work... the more prepared you are for the event the more chance we have of getting out of it with a better world... can't prepare without money and freedom which are basically the same thing... time to hustle it's all we can do right now :/

or an hero

I don't shoehorn politics, but last year made it almost impossible to not mention something political due to the election and social justice being brought up everywhere

Same OP

just don't talk about it, or joke about it. "yea I love trump" and then make fun of anyone who gets butthurt about it.

I once bought up this whole holocaust denial thing up in class and my school phoned my Dad. They let me go home early for whatever reason... got picked up and then faced the family inquisition. At school they teach me to be independent, use initiative and stand by my beliefs given the facts and observation...I applied this with my Dad and he hit me....just flat-hand in my face so it's not like abuse. Then he teared up...first time I ever saw him do that. What the fuck am I into?

It doesn't get easier, you either just get stronger and deal with it or you end up a pathetic animal to be used and disposed of.

It's all up to you, take solace in the fact that n great man got there without intense trials and tribulations. You can achieve your own greatness but you must accept the suffering and hardships and develop methods and mindsets to deal with them.

The first step is to break up your big problems into small very easy mini tasks and routines. Start there and build out. You owe it to yourself and your ancestors to persevere and break through the suffering like countless generations before you.

It's called growing up and many young men never experience it. You have, now do something about it!

**no great man** fucking mobile

This is good. Redpills are ment to make you into a warrior. A good warrior was nothing to lose.

>pic related. Germany had nothing to lose atm

HIT THE GYM GOY CAUSE HAPPENINGS WILL HAPPEN!

It has nothing to do with your politics. Are you cool? Do people want to be around you? Stop jacking off, work out and have fun with life. Everything will fall into line. Don't worry about anything.

How do you guys deal with the empty feeling of loneliness? How can you harp about procreating children when most women could shun you just because you believe in lower taxation?

also... get a dog

what a fucking crybaby .

Can't afford one atm, I have a cat named Donald

Move out of the city. Rural women are more traditional.

Be active in ;outdoors; type hobbies. Meet people with the same interests. Big cities are fucking No.

It has nothing to do with your politics, it's because you're socially autistic, just like most of us are. Women won't have a problem with you being far right unless you unironically want to gas the kikes or something like that. Ethno-nationalism is totally fine, though.

I went to a liberal college in Savannah, GA and only knew very liberal women. During college I kept most of my opinions to myself but eventually stuff comes out like my intense dislike of abortion.

All I know is standard Millennial social groups, so obviously they'll shun me of I don't tow their line.

>Thought anything was serious at 18
Grow some balls, and hit the gym.

I've accepted that most people are apolitical and fall into some default state of liberalism, it doesn't bother me much because I don't care to talk about politics with people who don't know anything about it.

also have a conservative gf , so its all good. this is the hard part and requires a lot of discriminatory dating.

OP I'm trying to get a handle on this that's why I responded....So like how are you different from people around you and why are you sad. Mine is all about 'conspiracy' stuff....I didn't buy into it to begin with then I met guys online and I'm hooked...but that's online so when I'm in the real world people here think I'm crazy if I bring up some of the stuff here and in other places online. Sometimes I feel superior to them.and look down on them...when I'm alone

>All I know is standard Millennial social groups, so obviously they'll shun me of I don't tow their line

Once again, move the fuck out of the cities. That is your only option.

Learn a trade or something useful so you can still work. Carpentry is not hard.

bruh. rural women are just as dumb and impressionable, especially by other women, as any other.

so they impress upon each other rural conservative values, and your can impress upon them your values, I don't see the problem

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,

MGTOW virgin detected.

I live in the country, everyone here is conservative. Now compared to a big city. LOL wtf you even saying.

>conservative values

you dont know what you are talking about at all. your ideas have no testing in reality.

so you're denying the fact that rural communities tend to be more conservative than urban ones?

I'm like you Op but 23 with an incurable disease.
I used to have a full life until I got sick, now I'm too tired to rebuild it all.
You can either accept that you'll die alone like I have or make changes.
Make an effort to meet more people, don't look angry , be friendly, have knowledge of things other than politics and you'll be fine.

Lift the pain away.

Sir...I get that...I go to a catholic school. So I must negate everything the Atheist are saying online (all those blogs and books) what about Darwin? and the Dinosaurs?

Lonely are the free.

suicide

I don't lift, I box

im saying they are dumb, they dont actually know what conservative values are because they dont read, and they are impressionable thus believe whatever the rest of the community, which is as unread and ignorant as everyone else, enforces. they arent conservative; they are ignorant yokels.

they tend to be more retarded, yes.

I'm really outspoken about my views. Just a few people left when I had put clear my opnions about modern society and other issues. I never had much problems with that, also, go out more often talk to as many people as possible even if the convo gonna be really trivial like sports or if any women is trying to flirt or not, also use more the tools you have, date sites, tinder or whatever.

A

They say that the truth shall set you free..

Meh I'm 28 didn't get a solid non annoying girlfriend till I was a little past your age. They tend to not grow up till after 25 and you need to make sure they aren't sluts before commiting to anything but if you take it slowly you'll wind up in a good spot.

>How do you continue on like this Sup Forums?
Just accept you're already dead, m8

What disease?

What I think OP is saying is he changed because of what he saw on-line, and that is true for sensitive people. Have the latest apple doing a little research and a buddy directs you here say...and things shift..Suddenly you not texting girls or some shit about your latest assignment on the fly's life cycle to your study buddy....You down the rabbit hole. all alone, and what you are seeing makes perfect sense to you...fuck everything else after that.

What, you mean you don't prefer the company og angry internet autists to women and normies?

This.

it's not your worldview, it's your personality. you carry the world problems on your shoulders, and it's a heavy burden.

you have to work on it hard, or it will get worse. find individuals among the herd that you can relate to.

your life is your life
don’t let it be clubbed into dank submission.
be on the watch.
there are ways out.
there is a light somewhere.
it may not be much light but
it beats the darkness.
be on the watch.
the gods will offer you chances.
know them.
take them.
you can’t beat death but
you can beat death in life, sometimes.
and the more often you learn to do it,
the more light there will be.
your life is your life.
know it while you have it.
you are marvelous
the gods wait to delight
in you.

Crohns disease

Women are naturally predisposed towards leftist thought. Leftist men just do it because they are lazy or weird or see it as some bloc of power they can utilize.

So I'm not really sure how to bridge the gap with females now that they are so spoiled. These people aren't thinking about what is practical or logical, and they have too many safety nets to keep them from being taught any lessons by life.

Sup Forums views are mainstream here. If anything, I am more moderate than others. My wife, even though she doesn't give a single shit about politics or trends, and she doesn't know about anything that goes on in most of the west, noted after we watched few latest movies that Americans are pushing this diversity schtick a bit too much.

Fuck off

No one cares

Sage

>How do you continue on like this Sup Forums?

self improve. start working out heavy, read, learn skills, make yourself valuable. the rest will sort itself out.

So what? I found my wife when I was 16 and stayed with her to this day, for 17 years already.

I get you, man. You lose a lot of friends when you take the redpill. It isn't easy being awoken to the truth while those around seem like zombies in comparison. But take heart, brother, in knowing you'll always have us.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>my social circle consisting of men
>I haven't had a serious romantic prospect in 7 years.

found your problem, gaylord

>tfw Ulcerative Colitis

its not as bad as crohns and usually it doesnt affect me at all, but goddamn does it suck when it flares up.

>being so influenced by an anime image board that you isolate yourself from your social circle

maybe consider not spending all day every day on here taking every image macro as fact and stop saying autistic shit in real life

Alone, you'll end up alone.

The blue pill exists for a reason.

Sorry to hear that. I suffer from something similar and it was a pretty hard hammer to chew on. Don't give up.

Perfect post....Thanks!

> I'm not as far right as most of you
> most of you
> most

Sup Forums is not far right at all. "Most" of Sup Forumsers is centrist. If one is far right, it is morally unacceptable to lurk a degenerate image board and do nothing. You can not be far right theoretically, there is only a practical way of being far right.

>tfw when I am an Arab and 99% of them despise kikes, faggots, and all forms of leftist degeneracy
The only problem is that I have to deal with their generally low IQ though

Ya bro thats rough, but at least it leaves you alone for the most part . May your future be flare free.

Thanks my Romanian friend. I don't plan on suicide, but as far as finding a wife and building a family I've realized it's not possible for me. It would be selfish to try to build a life with other people in my current shape. I appreciate the encouragement, hopefully whatever is ailing you stops.