Why was Sup Forums mourning for this fucking nigger?

Why was Sup Forums mourning for this fucking nigger?

>zoo animal chimps out and destroy shit/injures people so they get put down
versus
>zoo animal just wants to chill and eat his banana but some guy comes up and shoots it

Because he literally didn't do nothing wrong.

That's not very nice, Chile. Complete lack of empathy isn't a good sign, even in the pol world.

>Not understanding the difference between a nigger and a black
This was just an old black dude minding his business before nigger killed him for no reason other than MUHHHH HOEEE

pol is full of reddit niggers

We weren't. The entire event was fake psyop bullshit.
>omg we can't find a 2015 Ford vehicle with onstar
>where could it be guys
>omg
>omg
BULLSHIT

He looked like a cool old dude, regardless of his colour.

I think it is because he was an old man who went to do some shopping and was walking home minding his own business with his humble purchases. Like most of us who post here.

BECAUSE FUCK JOY LANE, THATS WHY

Bc he was the one true dindu nuffin. Last of the esteemed and venerable Gaelic line of deyndhu'nueffayn

>ford
>onstar

get out.

Cuz he 'dindu' nuffin' actually applies here

You fucking edgy faggot

This is a ShariaBlue thread. Sage and hide; they're currently upping the ante. Put your shill-detecting skills to use.

Because of T_D

Imagine you're on your way home to your grandchildren, suddenly someone stops you and tells you to say "Maria Juanita" and you go "What the fuck is he on about?" in your mind and you just say "Maria Juanita" then he proceeds to shoot you the in face and you're dead. You won't see the people you love ever again. You've entered The Great Void and there's no way back. You lost your ego. The end.

Common Texas, this man was a vet. Don't tell me that you've already forgotten about the Alamo.

but I'm not a fucking nigger, kek

niggers fought for both sides you retard.

edgy

You still don't get it, do you. Someone shot someone else randomly. RANDOMLY.

Regardless of race. Someone shot someone else RANDOMLY.

I wont discriminate, hate them both equaly

nigger

RANDOM nigger is still a nigger

Because he couldn't have been nigging too hard at his age anyway, it should have been some gang trash instead. Why is it that when nogs get caught up in obscene shootings it's always some old one that was on their way out anyway?

It's not so random if you think about the fact black is just more visible than white hence it probably struck the shooters attention quicker than a white guy

it was a pointless death that we project on our reality. We see someone die so senselessly and we imagine our short and flawed existence. I dont care about the old nigger but i can tell he wasnt a bad person and no deserves to die like that but its mostly a reflection on insecurity in our mortality.

No, by RANDOM I mean it could be you or anyone of your loved ones.

Suppose it happened to your mother or father or someone you love.

Regardless of race, it's subhuman behavior. Killing someone else RANDOMLY just shows how out of touch one is.

>this

Amerimongrels need to leave this country. They're tainting our reputation and painting us all as Civic Nationalist, European-Hating, Mixed Mutts ie "le 56% face."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Think of him being Harambe. He was innocent.

They're not going to leave. We're going to have to make that choice for them.

That wasn't us.

That was those bitch ass nu-Sup Forums plebbit fucking faggots

God, I hate them so much

Every dead nigger is good news, I don't care if they are 1 or 100 or unborn

>Painting us all
The vast majority resonate with patriotism which is why Trump has his base, you're just an insecure faggot projecting your retarded NEET ideology on the vast majority of people who dont agree with you, you're a faggot sjw but they atleast do something to get their gay idea out, you just larp on here pretending that minorities didnt fight in that war too.

Did they ever capture the guy who did it?

He was past his breeding age. There was no good reason to kill him.

that man was clearly morgan freeman pitching in for a bit of fake news

Dey shoot hims fo no raisin

>This much LARPing was even possible
You won't do shit just like retards like always have waiting for a SPARK or some stupid collectivist shit to happen where you can live your stupid LARP you retards are the reason things have gotten so bad you do nothing all the time and let politicians keep doing whatever they want you're useless.

Morgan Freeman got kill?

This

>WASN'T "US"
>Collectivist may maya
>Muh we're all the same
>Non-whites are collectivist retards who only listen to instinct lets get rid of them with our collective that doesnt exist.
>Muh strawman
>All whites need to be Low IQ LIKE ME
Dont breed you're clearly low IQ.

We really need to range-ban all of canacuckistan.

You're all obnoxious

No he an heroed

>Why was nu-Sup Forums mourning for this fucking nigger?

FTFY

Yes he did, he literally had 10 nigger children and took gibs. Good riddance