Anyone else kind of bored with Trump? Don't get me wrong...

Anyone else kind of bored with Trump? Don't get me wrong, Hillary would have been so much worse but I feel like I should've expected less.

Not bored, just glad after 100 days people got red pilled on how much of a neocon globalist kike he is.

the election was fun, i had no other hopes other then maybe the wall.

the ultimate redpill drops when he reinvestigates 9/11 like he said he would. then The Final Deal.

He's just not doing that much, which I suppose is necessary for liberals to not screech about executive orders. The election got every single possible issue into everyone's mind so fast, that once things aren't hypothetical now things feel really slow-paced.

Divide and conquer - the thread

Trump's set new lows
Lardarse poofter with his blow-job mouth and poncy hand gestures
Sons act like cardboard cutouts and his daughter is already on her way to being just another tacky camel-face
The US has turned into a joke

Only dumb people believe in the (((system))).

There will never be a democratic change.

>not "Art of the Final Deal"

>Hillary would have been so much worse

Hillary wouldn't have appointed the CEO of Exxon-Mobil to Secretary of State

Hillary wouldn't have appointed the President of Goldman Sachs to National Economic Council Director

Hillary wouldn't have appointed George Soros' protege to the Department of the Treasury

Hillary wouldn't have started a Nuclear war with North Korea (which will eventually lead to WW3)

Hillary wouldn't have sucked the chrome off of Israel's dick.

I could go on... the worst hasn't even been seen yet when Trump and Mnuchin deregulate the banks for his Kike masters many of your families will lose your homes. This will hit the struggling middle class the hardest.

This is EXACTLY what you voted for.

anyone else feel the way shareblue wants them to feel

Minnow tier bait

I'm disappointed I still don't have a job, I thought he was bringing jobs back. Only places that are hiring are fast food places and I'm not going to flip burgers for 6 bucks an hour.

Other than that I don't care about anything else. It's fun watching him make the left self destruct. Overall 9/10 presidency.

>if I close my eyes and ears it's not real, it's bait!

Prove me wrong. Trump is ZOG taken to the most extreme limits. We've never seen cronyism like this in the history of the country.

> Hillary would have been so much worse

>Implying you couldn't see this shit coming even before the election.

>better than flipping burgers

Because of your skill set and intellect?

Yes I did. And I get to drag your whiny ass along for the ride to watch the world burn! Find Jesus faggot, you're gonna need him.

>Yes I did. And I get to drag your whiny ass along for the ride to watch the world burn!

Don't cut yourself on that edge neckbeard.

I REALLY like this meme, can I save it onto my external jump drive and share it across my social media blog?

Hmmm

fuck no, the war with Korea hasn't even begun

it's time to get comfy