Alex jones

Why people listen to this moron Alex Jones unironically? Do people *actually* take him seriously? Here in Sweden he is a total joke. Bafoon.

youtu.be/BESVB3A6uqg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs
youtube.com/watch?v=0AQOsIqL-2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why people listen to these moronic Swedes unironically? Do people *actually* take them seriously? Here in the rest of the world they're a total joke. Bafoons.

Anglos are probably the most subhuman Europeans.

You find Alex Jones disconcerting because he can actually freely comment on the people destroying your country.

Evidently in sweden lots of things are jokes like crime, safety, assrape, cultural enrichment with trucks, losing all your men, being totally cucked, and applauding the death of your culture while Mohammed fucks your daughters and you allowing it to happen just so nobody can call you xenophobic

at least we'll exist in 20 years. enjoy your daily raping later.

You believe aliens built pyramids and that the govt is polluting our drinking water?

Have you even been to London, bro? Not even Paris compares.

>Why people listen to this moron Alex Jones unironically?

because it triggers you.

This thread isn't about me.

>Swedish joke
>be muslim
>drive truck
>run over swedes
Joke is a man was allowed to drive

Anglos are ahead of the curb in pushing mixed race relationships. You guys have been doing it with nogs and pakis for decades.

Sweden Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs

This guy gets it.

He's manly sells best water filters around, tells truth, hates swedes (if you don't hate Sweden it means your gay) I was always told in the 90's growing up that most of Swedish people are gay or effeminate, later when I grew up I found it to be true

He is a total fake. Surely everyone can see he is acting.

> Makes joke about Alex Jones
> Lives in Swedistan, Cuckholm
Sweden Yes! O veyyy

Compared to the MSM, he's worth watching/listening to. And yes, people do take him seriously.

The mainstream media and google promote him as "opposition" because he is approved cointel.

His wife is a jew btw. So is Donald's children for that matter. Dont know why Sup Forums likes jews so much.

I don't know why Americans are so confident, they will have one of the shortest lived empires in history.

Your whole country is a joke to us.

I didn't know they had his show in Arabic...

While the AJ character is definitely comic relief, he does drop some serious truth that you don't hear from other sources. He uses fear to push product, but so do a ton of other businesses. Who else reminds you of the atrocities comitted by your own government? He does hold some real value, but his character is schtick.

t. amerifat

>Here in Sweden he is a total joke
Ironic judgement form a joke of a country

>Why people listen to this moron Alex Jones unironically?
>check flag
Kek, not suprised at all

Go home colgate.

lmao, he's literally a comedy sketch. he fools a new group of people after hes already worn out ex-believers

E X A C T L Y

Been listening since 04/05. 911 got me hooked. His show have gotten worse since a couple of years ago.

>is a total joke. Bafoon.
ALL talk radio, talk show, political analysts are a joke and bafoons. They don't provide a single drop of anything valuable to society. All they do is pander to people's feels and make serious bank for nothing. They should all be ignored.

>replying within a second
It shows that youre a dumb autist button bashing the 'update' button

There are a ton of decent alternative viewpoints out there. You have never heard of them because google hides them and the mainstream media won't promote them.

Only cointel like gets special attention.

Josh Reeves
Dave Emory
Ralph Epperson
Xaviant Haze
Michael Tsarion
Frank Joseph
Michael Joseph
Patrick Wood
Webster Tarpley
Judy Wood
Freeman Fly
Adask's law
Fara Mansoor
Anton Chaitkin
Corbett Report
Don Ecker
Alex Constantine

Great comment from a shit tier flag. Woa

Toothpaste flag lol

I can type quick. I work at a big company making 40,000 SEK per month as a software engineer. What do you do with your life?

I inherited a million and spend my time laughing out your country

Now provide an actual argument as to why alex jones is a 'joke', and dont post cut out clips

While your wifed get cultural enriched by a nigger from somalia. 'Dem Sweden Life'

I bet his magical vitamin pills are as legit as he is.

Fuck Cuckistan

Some people probably take a few things he says to literally but not all of their content is absolute trash, and he's willing to talk about some things that many people are not willing to even consider. People are just more comfortable going about their lives while listening to corporate-driven news then potentially being upset by something they might not agree with.

FFS I saw the thread on Reddit where they were talking about how Chobani was suing Alex Jones and someone unironically used the fact that the 60 Minutes segment about Chobani made them think better of the company without realizing that they watched an hour-long chobani advertisement. At least when Alex Jones starts to shill things he out right tells you. Most corporate news programs just intersperse it with their commentary and hope you don't realize it. They also push an extreme political agenda and as we saw during the election season are more than willing to sell out their audience for political purposes.

Honestly, if the media weren't so obviously biased and such corporate whores people like Alex Jones wouldn't exist.

See
Go prep the bull.

He's controlled opposition.
He's there to act like he's "woke af" and confuse the masses into thinking he's crazy and associate this with the things he talk about.

>implying sweden isn't a joke country

This.

Yes Indians and Pakis are anglos i see.
Nothing new under the sun.

Say what you want. Even if he is controlled op, he drops some serious redpills that with a quick search you find to be true. If I google something and I only see his website covering it I'm skeptible tho. My sister learned about the frogs turning gay in her environmental science class no shit. I even thought that one was far fetched.

Is this SWDENS opinion? lol

Fuck off you cock sucker.

Seems Alex is actually doing the show today instead of Paul Joseph Watson or David Knight, I guess there's no court today:
youtube.com/watch?v=0AQOsIqL-2E

I think he's controlled opposition. That said, Sweden shouldn't try to call anyone a joke. Your nation is a byword for cuckoldry and weakness.

Inherited a million chromosomes huh?

Alex Jones is really entertaining to watch because he is an entertainer with political views.
Taking things what people say with a grain of salt is usually the most normal thing to do.
Put those two hand in hand and just have a good time.
But the normal Swede is just used to nigger dicks in their hands so I can understand the confusion.