It was all a setup to propose Godwin's Law

fox8.com/2017/04/19/push-for-godwins-law-begins-as-video-of-cleveland-murder-remains-online/

>A national campaign is under way for Godwin’s Law after the murder of a Cleveland man was posted on Facebook.

>Erie Feinberg, heads a company called GIPEC, specializing in deep Internet searches looking for criminals or terrorists. He is now calling for new federal regulations so what happened in Godwin’s case doesn’t happen again.

>What about censorship? Feinberg said he’d like to see the Internet regulated in a way similar to what you see for broadcast TV.

There was a lot of strange and suspicious facts surrounding the Joy Lane massacre. I have a theory. This was a setup to have a push for more internet censorship by way of a public outcry. (((They))) want more control. But why stop at removing violent videos? I know most people haven't taken the redpill, but more and more people are awakening to what's truly going on in this world. So, they will be able to remove any video they deem not fit for public viewing. And of course the videos (((they))) say are educational or entertaining will remain. This was a setup guys, and Jews will take over the internet completely in time.

Other urls found in this thread:

gipec.com/
youtu.be/93ByMEx50Zc
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=dfl&GRid=178480646
youtu.be/E2gqwgqU5LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

>Feinberg
totally a coincidence i'm sure

>Feinberg

purely so

I mean there is a Ohio Resident Database you can look up everyone. It so simple.
74 year old Robert Godwin lives in Euclid Ohio.

His son Rob Jr. 48, lives in Bellefontaine.

Robert Sr. claimed girlfriend lives in Bellefontaine.

Joy A. Lane, 42 Lives in Twinsburg Ohio

You stupid fucking 16 year old schizo it was inner city crime. It happens all the fucking time. It wasn't a massacre it was a single murder. It wasn't a set up you stupid fucking paranoid schizophrenic. Get some fucking help and stop spreading your goddamn mind mold.

Here is the company that Erie (((Feinberg))) runs.

gipec.com/

>Deep Web Interrogation, Attribution & Enforcement

Do you have any idea how retarded people like you look to normal people? Do you realize schizophrenia is a self inflicted disease that's caused by having this sort of a mindset?

Nah it was just a big scam

If they take over the internet, we'll just build a new network on the back of the same infrastructure.

This triggered the shills a little faster than expected.

youtu.be/93ByMEx50Zc

>two posts back to back crying schizophrenia
Did OP say something that frightened you, friend?

.5 shekels have been deposited in your account

The is literally taking advantage of a tragic murder to impose arbitrary laws that only take away more freedom. Also it's just a gigantic coincidence that you'll profit massively from said laws and regulations. What in God's name would have regulating the Internet have done to save anyone? Did the regulations in tv and news save Alison Parker and Adam Ward? No? The what in the fuck are you talking about?

Never gonna happen so long as anonymity and privacy enabling tools exist.

As the famous Rat says, "nobody controls the 'net".

isn't Godwin's law the one that states everything leads to nazis?

AND

HERE

WE

GO

if the (((Media))) cant broadcast it, (((they))) don't want it on the internet

they are in direct competition with Facebook

We need a new Internet not owned by globalists. We need a new news and mass media meme machine not owned by globalists.
We need political parties and education institutions not owned by globalists.
(We need to neuter the council on foreign relations, fucking globalists)

Sadly, they put the effort in to build and/or co-opt all these things and we have not. They've had their Long March Through the Institutions and we haven't. The battle to reclaim takes as long as their battle to claim, 30+ years at least.

>Let's name a law the same as the well known internet law about arguments reaching the point of referring to Nazis

yeah that's going to go well.

Nice edit, but where's the real one, user?

Yes. I don't know why they are trying to usurp the name. Probably reassociation so (((they))) don't look like idiots every time it comes up.

Where's the real what?

I got you amigo

>Feinberg

why would they do an elaborate hoax when theres tons of real cases like this they can just capitalize on

your conspiracy is retarded

I find this. Cache page show Robert M Godwin.
Regular click changes to Robert Lee Godwin.

There is only 1 robert M godwin in ohio database but he is 77 years old not 74.

Because this is the one they capitalized on.

So tons of murders of old black men randomly getting shot in the head happen live on kikebook all the time?? Sauce leaf?

Do you have the link?

The legal justification for television censorship was that they were using public domain waves (the federal government technically owns airwaves in America), therefore the could be regulated for "decency" the same way you can't walk down the street naked in public.

It was a complete asspull, and its he only way the Feds could pull off censorship without it immediately getting shut down as a first amendment violation.

But all of the ISP infrastructure is privately owned, so they can't use that excuse here.

We had a black guy execute a blond news anchor live on facebook and TV last year!

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=dfl&GRid=178480646

I did a bing search for robert m godwin

>massacre

he killed one guy

NO FUCKING SHIT

WHY IS THIS A DEBATE

THEY ALSO PRETENDED THEY COULDN'T FIND THE GUY SO PEOPLE WOULD JOIN IN AND TRY TO TRACK HIM DOWN, MAKE PEOPLE FEEL INVOLVED, THE SAME SHIT THEY ARE DOING WITH SYRIA AND NORTH KOREA

SAY THEY ARE BAD AND PEOPLE WILL LET YOU DO WHATEVER TO THEM, OR EVEN JOIN IN THEMSELVES

Thanks dude.

Wasn't Godwin's Law the one that in any debate, argument or observation, it could be related to the Holocaust/Nazis?

("You know who else did that" etc)

Did you forget we have IDs, faggot?

There's no way that would get the same response in the pc world we live in now. She's a white blond. A black old man gets way more sympathy from the black community and sjws.

Repeating insults verbatim is a sign of low intelligence or an unsound mind -
especially when it's written. You only learned the word schizophrenic from your own therapist, KEK

holy nigger tits

I suggest everyone watch the interviews with the boyfriend. He is 100% homosexual fraud. Always brings that dumb scrap book to the interviews

2 posts by this ID

>honestly thinking le illuminati would have to engineer a facebook murder as if niggers weren't inevitably going to do it on their own

although I can definitely see this taking off in europe so they can censor footage of the hourly muslim terrorist attack, which they already take off of youtube and twitter, for being "too graphic", off of the entire internet, so no one can see that little girl who got crushed in germany ect

also mad kek at it being called Godwin's Law, makes me think it's officially illegal to bring up Hitler in debates

Oh yeah I remember that now. That shit was fake as fuck. Not one drop of blood.

It doesn't explain what exactly "Godwin's Law" is. But that Feinberg kike is disgusting. Every quote of his was just dripping with Jewry.

You cracked the case, broh

Hahaha and checked

>Erie Feinberg, heads a company called GIPEC, specializing in deep Internet searches looking for criminals or terrorists
>Erie Feinberg
Any relation to Steve Feinberg?

Sheit boi I'm feeling like Stevie Steve

youtu.be/E2gqwgqU5LE