If chemtrails are real, how are we not all dead yet, if they've been doing it for years?

If chemtrails are real, how are we not all dead yet, if they've been doing it for years?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetically targeted. Only affects who they want to.

The global elites breathe the same air as us, it isn't about poisoning. It is an attempt at climate control.

not all poison kills you instantly retard, if you werent so brain damaged you would be able to realize that.

Well a chemtrail beviever would say that Monsanto pays for the "spary". So you have to buy gmo food that can grow in said conditions. But from someone half way through getting my pilots license I can tell you it's bs.

For one the "chemtrails" are every where how are the elites not affected?

And number 2 pic related

But they've been doing it for fucking decades, apparently. And I'm in better health then I've ever been. Nice proof, faggot

How?

What are they trying to do, make it hotter so they can keep pushing the hurr durr climate change is man made goy, gib us shekels meme?

>thinks chemtrails is about causing physical harm instead of pacification

I'm hard-pressed to actually believe chemtrail theories, but even an idiot can see beyond your level of thinking. You must be borderline retarded.

A lot of ways. The most famous is launching crystals (I'm not sure if they're salts or not so I won't say salt crystals) into the air that promote condensation of water, and as a result rain. It all goes back to that water cycle you learned in like 1st grade.

That is literally what most chemtrail theorists say to me, so fuck off.

Congrats on the pilots license, Satan.
My humble guess is could be military related? Something about the trails making radar easier or whatever? I don't know anything, and I don't worry about them because there is fuck all anyone can do about it.

If someone believes in chemtrails it is a clear sign they are incapable of critical thinking and should be noted as someone easily converted into a useful idiot for almost any cause no matter how disgusting or ridiculous.

Seriously, a scheme like that would depend on a half a million airline workers that would obviously know of such a thing keeping their mouths shut.

Along with hundreds of thousand more who would be in the production and distribution infrastructure of whatever chemicals would be used..

Along with more thousands of FAA workers who inspect all that shit..

I used to fuel aircraft an airport, Nobody put shit in a tank unless it was me or my coworkers..

So bascially anyone who actually believes in chemtrails is simply lacking the functional intellect to realize reality on basic level and exposes themselves as an idiot incapable of working out reality around them. If that means you, you have my sympathy..

Because aerosolized estrogen doesn't kill you, OP.

They are attempting to hide the second sun showing up in the sky over the circular disc world(comments about F l a t E a r t h get censored by the NASA Matrix) research two suns.

Watch this, you queer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T-62uxbMBM

Depopulation. Also, make people more susceptible to disease and mental illlnesses.

>Be retarded
>Mis hear the word contrail
>Become convinced government is dispersing chemicals in the air
>Argue that because the trails hang in the air they must be chemicals
>Being a retard you don't recognize that dispersing chemical agents sort of requires those agents to, you know, disperse.
>Post on the internet about your conspiracy.
>Jerk off

This 1000%. Not to mention they are burning jet fuel which is pollution, so why would they spend money on making it worse, where is the profit in it? Are the airlines also in the medical industry?

They also want to destroy the nuclear family and gender identity. Genetic manipulation through chemicals has caused an increase in transgender and gender confusion. Flouride in the water also dumbs us down so we do not function at a higher energy so we become stupid confused sheep-ready for plunder.

Go read all the actual agenda 21 documents, ALL of them.. Not just some tinfoil hat speculation from some delusional paranoid schizophrenic morons. .. Ohh wait I forgot your too fuckin stupid to read.. Go suck your dog off animal, it's probably more intelligent than you are.

I also worked for an airport for 13 years. I knew all the fuelers (I was a ramper) and nobody put shit in the planes that didn't belong.

This. It's a geoengineering project, not intended for population control. Which isn't to say that the chemicals are harmless when they fall back to earth, but not as harmful as the consequences of "runaway" climate change