Tim Heidecker and Donald Trump

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger0 to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>his subreddit gets shut down

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/
reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/67hrwo/get_divorced_in_september_6_months_later_announce/
youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1812062
reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/67i7ph/marilyn_porayko_upvote_this_so_that_people_see_it/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one question does he have a /cow/ thread yet?

Seems like he needs one

he also got sam hyde's tv show pulled from the air, him and that stupid fag vic berger

>$4,000 a month alimony

CROWN HIM

JUST general?
JUST general indeed

This is sad, I really liked his on cinema series he did with adult swim. Sigh

Fuck this faggot, hopefully he'll have to pay more money to his stupid whore of an ex wife.

This guy was never funny, he was always weird and awkward, like a male version of Samantha Bee.

Someone post the promo video

Love how pol hates him now. I mod the Tim and Eric subreddit. Send us a message If you want to moderate there. I'll mod anyone. Let's shut it down.

Nice work, f a m

i would but i hate reddit and its shitty fucking interface

And he's still better than you sam.Anyone else here lose all respect for Sam after Tim Heidecker made him look like a whining poor bitch? Tim maintained the moral high ground throughout that conversation and talked to Sam as if he was a crying baby. Even if Tim did lobby to get World Peace shut off, no one will know because he's so cool under pressure and doesn't have to tell anyone. Another key moment displaying Heideckers superiority was when he bold faced mocked your ass saying his back hurts so he's got it rougher than you. Sam buddy, I tend to side with the alpha in many situations and Tim's just the stronger horse.

He's in Glendale you're in bumfuckcity

Again? Wasn't that funny the first time

>always weird and awkward

that's his act, although yeah he isn't really funny anymore

Tim you better get that $4000 together, it's almost May

I want to mod there. My username is /u/ranceer

I used to mod /r/publichealthwatch before Reddit's fag mods shut it down.

Trump isnt crashing and burning though wtf

Hes slowly getting multiple things he said done and still has like 95% of his voter base glad they voted for him

Invitation sent

dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

In case you haven't seen it this was an article written by Sam in response to adult swim cancelling his show. I thought it was a pretty funny read. Funnier than 90% of his skits anyway

>Used to love his shows
>Tom Goes to the Mayor is still one of my personal favorite series
>mfw Tim turns out to be as big a cuck as the character he plays in Tom Goes to the Mayor

I guess life imitates art?

Sam Hyde is my hero

How can someone in the anno of our domini 3017-1000 be such a lolcow? There should be enough evidence that you never take the bait.

Shame, Awesome Show was a pretty decent show as was Tom Goes to the Mayor.

They had their moments, at least. What's Eric's thoughts on the matter?

I remember one of the subreddit mods was posting here to encourage us to raid the sub. Same guy gave sam hyde mod on it as well.

BASED

Anyone else want to mod? Free shit posting to 25k people

Last I checked (around the election) Eric's twitter page was pretty quiet regarding politics, just updates on his art projects. Tim has gone full shitlib tho

eric converted to islam and married a jew

o-oh....

>>wife leaves him
>>$4,000 a month alimony

WHen did this happen?

tim is making these threads

Tim Heidecker is the leader of Glendale antifa

Im not even american but I want to murder him.

He gets what he deserves.

>Ab-so-lute-ly

ugh... christ... fuck him

What a couple fruitcakes. Guess you can't expect much better from the entertainment industry, let alone Adult Swim.

Robot Chicken has seemed relatively redpilled at times, as with Metalocalypse. I don't think there's any other original Adult Swim shows that are decent in that sense. Saul of the Molemen was OK, I guess. In a so-bad-its-good kind of way.

When Sup Forums believes its own bullshit

Eric was always much funnier in Awesome Show

It just breaks my heart. Tim and Eric Awesome Show is pretty hit or miss, but Tom Goes To the Mayor is one of my favorite adult swim shows.

Shame.

Yeah. Dale Jr has a net worth of 300 million, is on dozens of commercials, and lives in the same home as his wife and children...

>Who's the dimwit?

Marriage, not even once

Mooseyxhmx

I'm the frank fritz guy, I have some plans for the sub. Thanks

reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/67hrwo/get_divorced_in_september_6_months_later_announce/

What's his address in Glendale? I'm in Hollywood, I can visit him and give him a message

look it up on white pages, timothy r heidecker and marilyn porayko

Added. Who's frank fritz

nah man tim's cool, yes he is a shitlib, just ignore that. nobody's perfect. also he gave us the I Am A Cuck song

it wasnt an original song youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A

Formerly from PA. Yep, gotta be him.

I work for Hollywood Jews and one of the first things we do is doxx them so we can get their information off the internet. What a plebian idiot.

PAY MY HEALTHCARE

Bump

/u/iwannafuckblackwomen please

>convicted sex offender Vic Berger

is this true?

Is this from his Netflix show? I say some people talking about it in another thread but I thought they were exaggerating about the level of cringyness

Ya put me up i'm "loveeverythingnow"

It's my reddit affiliate marketing name. I only go to that shithole to troll and make money.

I also barely know how reddit works, let me know what mod entails and i will troll those faggots to hell

Someone call him.

I'll submit his number to clamtxt

Uh....you know, awesome show isn't exactly the epitome of intelligent viewing, assfuck.

Bump

Eric is clearly a Jew already

>$4,000 a month alimony

That's what you get for making milk, dingus.

W/the loss of that show, I guess I'm stuck w/Mike Tyson Mysteries...which also hasn't been officially picked up for the next season. They're spending too much hiding their shitty logo in pictures of fjordes and not enough time producing decent shows.

Such a bitter cuck.
It wouldn't be like he has anything else better to do.

Kek

Sup Forums should consider turning his life into a living hell like they did with Shia. Would make me very moist.

>I work for Hollywood Jews
what do you do? care to share any stories phone poster?

Tom Goes to the Mayor will always be dear to my heart. Awesome show will still make me laugh. I will remember the good times I had seeing them live.
Comedic gold, chemistry etc never lasts forever. Their movie sucked, I stopped paying attention since.
They're being idiots now..that might change in 10 years. They might look upon their political past with embarrassment..

dis

who is watching mike tyson mysteries? i don't understand how it made it past the pilot, much less the first season.

YH2GB

Fuck off reddit

Le bump

U/DavidCrossFit_

I'd be happy to shitpost

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

Sup Forums BTFO

Sent

These

He's not wrong tbqhwyf

Bump

Sauce on cheese head being a sex offender?

"Tim and Eric's Awesome Show" has skits with touching, abusing, trafficking children. Will Ferell, John C Reilly, and other big celebs normalizing pedophilia through their comedy. Must check out!"

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1812062

Someone post this in that sub redit

Tim's a cuck

It was pretty funny watching tim have a break down over trump; both he and his fans tried to hide their buttrage under the guise of "7 layers of irony" and failed miserably

Bump

couldn't happen to a more unfunny faglord

this cuck destroyed Adult Swim and made way for that other banal millennial cunt Hyde

lmao I know pizzagate is real and all, but this is pathetic.

Did she actually cuck him?

Fuck this guy, I was such a huge fan of his comedy and he turns out to be such a massive piece of shit. I hate him now just as much as I used to like him, so basically I wish he would just die.

>abandons the character for political shit, standup is just cringe inducing LOL REPUBLICANS LMAO jokes

He used to be pretty funny but I guess he couldn't overcome his commiefornia faggotry

>'check it out' not renewed for new season

Check it Out has been getting a season every 2 years. We won't be getting one until at least 2018.

tim go suck off vic

Tim is really just outdated comedy. Like from the 00s. We have moved on

Tim's wife

reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/67i7ph/marilyn_porayko_upvote_this_so_that_people_see_it/

Yes. They divorced later.

>thinks the amalgamation of man and machine to its ultimate lateral limit isn't awe-inspiring

wew, go pay $100 to the oil changed on your Prius, faggot

Old school Adult Swim was pretty good. Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force were bizarre, but funny.

Then the Jews took it over, tried to imitate what they were doing and failed miserably (see Eric Andre, Tim and Eric)

They haven't done anything worth watching in half a decade.

>be vic burger
>create videos aimed at making fun of Trump and his supporters
>end up helping to prop up Trump's underground Internet support
>sperg out when you find out your mistake and make pro Hillary and pro Jeb videos.
>lose your fanbase because you can't stop being a faggot and realize that Art can be interpretated in different ways than what the original artist intended

he is a loser also weirheim too

Oh its bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Possibly getting stray cock while pregnant then.

No clue why anyone even watched Tim and Eric. The most retarded shit I've ever seen in my life. I think I got cancer from the 30 seconds I witnessed.