>>122750000

>what did kek mean by this

If it's not going to get through the budget now, I doubt it ever will, especially if the Dems get majority in the Senate or House.

Dammit! The Dark Elves Built a Wall!!

what a great game

Yea it was

>If
The open seats in 2018 are not republican seats. The left can only lose its elections. This is just throwing a temper tantrum. If Trump passes a budget without the wall itll be shitty, but it will be because the other option is a government shutdown.

The election in Georgia will be a bellwether. If the Dems somehow get it, expect a rough ride in 2018. He got ~48% so at the very least it's going to be incredibly close.

Mid terms have pretty much nothing to do with who's running, they have more to do with who shows up to vote. If Dems actually get out the vote, it's going to be a surprising year for the Republicans.

The answer here is going to be to let it the fed shut down and lay the blame squarely on the libshits inability to make ANY compromises of their commie agendas.

Midterms are usually the rights wheelhouse. All of the kids tend to forget to vote when there isnt a nonstop bombardment of media reminding them to.

At what point does the media actually blame the left for its fillibusters and shutdowns. They can vote 9-1 for a shutdown and the right still gets blamed.

They'll get out. They already have. Look at the special election in Kansas and Georgia. Dems got very close in Kansas, and almost got a majority in Georgia.

They're going to get creamed, Leaf

All it took was millions in funding from california and new york. I am not the least bit worried about a scheduled, non presidential election going to the left

Was he /ourguy/?

The wall probably won't even get started until about 2020. Obviously. Do you have any idea how much planning is required?
The wall isn't even a particularly divisive idea. It's not just far right stornfags who want one, even some liberals are supportig it.

House Indoril is the Sup Forums Great House, btw.
Hlaalu and Dres are shit.

>blaming the left for the shutdown with the right as a majority
wew

>If Dems actually get out the vote

ahahahahahahaha

They ONLY do that if they have a charismatic leader, and there's no figurehead for the midterms.

Bernie's wailing isn't going to be nearly enough.

i have to admit, having all the big bads be gods was kind of terrible in hindsight, but when you're playing the game it's quite something. when i remind myself that they are but mortal mer harnessing the power of a genius madman, it's all better again.

what a great game

checked and wtf did he mean by this?

>At what point does the media actually blame the left for its fillibusters and shutdowns
Why do you think the opposition is called the opposition?

Because it fucking opposes.

The government is supposed to be able to govern despite this. That's the fucking point. They have the majority. There is literally no way they can possibly lose the vote unless their own party is voting against it.

Dagoth Ur was my favorite character actually.

Frankly, Ossoff started out looking strong, but then he biffed it by getting blatantly egotistical before the referendum, and then throwing the worlds most beta tantrum after he didn't get his "mandate".

Also, if the MSM outlets are all reporting the same "dems still have a shot in hell" narrative, they probably are losing again.

If Trump can push voter ID reforms that force states to adhere to a standard of legal identity and 1-person-1-vote, dems are completely screwed by 2020. Of age GenZ is coming up massively conservative, because conservatism and nationalism is the new counter-cultural swing. These kids grew up scouring the net for beliefs and news, and don't give a sing;e fuck what MSM propaganda have to say about 1 fucking thing.

The first bid step to reigning in both wings of congress is going to be allowing a shutdown to occur/almost occur, though, and laying the blame directly at the feet of liberal noncooperational members (yet again).

Conservative candidates would easily snatch up some more majority seats once that were to happen, your average demtard is getting very sick of losing all of the time, they will either split votes to other fringe candidates or switch their vote conservative.

>Kek now wills Trump to lose
I fucking told you retards that a chaos god is doomed to turn on you eventually

Quick rundown on Dagoth-Ur

>Didn't want to use the heart, had to because the foreign empire was too strong
>Red-pilled as fuck, wanted foreigners out and become independent of the Empire
>Civil and respectful towards the Nervavine, unlike the other gods who just used them to their own goals

but yeah all jokes aside, it's pretty much the only Beth game with a good plot, the best one. I'm pretty fond of Oblivion too though, more so for the guild than for the main plot (Shivering Isles makes up for it)

/thread

I would have loved to play as Dagoth Ur and had an army of dark elves to drive out the n'wah.

I expected that the winning bid would start their contract in mid 2018, and have progress that Trump and any loyalists candidates can trumpet by election day. Giving Don a success story of job creation and illegal entrant reform to haul out in late 2019.

Shouting down whatever retard the opposition trot out for 2020 with your progress is a pretty strong tactic. Reagan won his second term handily just by being able to frame the narrative as "Stay the Course".

The true path ahead for us as a movement, is to get this needle-nosed shrimp-dick dealt with.