youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
youtube.com/watch?v=bHP59mUBH0A
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4t5C-MCKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1381.0-1381.248
archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1411.0-1411.361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't awoo listen?
youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

awoo is cancerous shit

This machine kills trumpflakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHP59mUBH0A

>Trump bombs a bunch of shit
>suddenly Graham wants to suck his dick
REALLY made me think

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol to give remarks at and participate in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance. Later in the morning, the President will return to the White House. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin. The President will then have a meeting on tax reform. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator Bob Corker.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

10:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

11:35AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

12:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs the U.S. Capitol en route to the White House

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin

2:15PM THE PRESIDENT has a meeting on tax reform

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator Bob Corker

***Briefing Schedule***

2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

2PM EST SPICING

>That's what the White House tried. Office of Management and Budget Chairman Mick Mulvaney said last week that any government-funding bill must include funding for the border wall. Throughout the weekend, top White House aides including Mulvaney suggested Trump might veto a spending bill that doesn't fund his border wall. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told The Post on Sunday that Trump's insistence on that point remained strong.

>Fast forward a little more than 24 hours, and Trump apparently abandoned that demand. With still four days to go in the funding battle, he showed his hard-line stance wasn't so hard-line, after all. Basically, he had his bluff called — again.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Based Schumer schooling Trump on the real art of the deal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days

OY VEY! DON'T FORGET THE 6 GORILLION!!!

EVERY DAY IS HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4t5C-MCKY

This whole month has been cancerous. A few good. But mostly bad. Hopefully this April Mandess will end once May starts.

Is that you?

Honestly the wall isn't that big of a deal, no one really thought a huge wall was ever going to be built anyways. Trump has done plenty on immigration so the wall really isn't all that necessary anymore anyways.

Be honest, would you be surprised if Trump said he wants to outlaw holocaust denial?

It is actually quite remarkable how quickly McCain and Graham suddenly warmed up to Trump after the cruise missile strikes.

Hans, partition him. Again.

Remember folks, the shills were reduced to spamming "DRUMPF" over and over again this morning. They're still butthurt, and we're still winning.

> WaPo source
Research "Topic fatigue". Maybe you'll become a better shill.

>Mfw nu-pol niggers realize this isn't r/The_Donald and they can't ban me when I infringe their cult of personality

What do you say to someone about space exploration being a positive thing when they don't like it?

complaining about it is even worse

Fuck you.

Ahahahahhahahahahaha hol up ahahahahahahhahqhahahahahahahhaa

What did he mean by this?

It was just one filthy Swamp German. This is a Shillcon 2.

You want to know how I know you're a shill?

>weeb
what you post is too stupid to matter

Fluffy is back, yaaaaaay! I was really missing our dog

>122750409
It's really Flluffy. Dance for me, jew dog.

this is my favourite OC

This ha ha ha

>wall delayed until 2018
is this the end? has ryan won?

i guess it's finally over...

drumpf never had a chance against the deep state

Were are at shillcon 2. So fucking many of them.

Is this shareblue or therightstuff brand shilling right now?
I can't tell

>DAY
>OF
>THE
>RAKE

holy cripes there is a lot if shilling going on in this thread

The Day of The Rake.

Hellllloooo, Fluffy! Got some more of that rectal cream, for more anal trauma to come?

your days are numbered, peeds

BAKING THROUGH THE STORM

Why do you read reddit?

oh, fuck. curse when?? will kek have mercy on bateman-man?

You've been conditioned well, goy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

"why do you hate human progress"

The ride never ends

Been like this since early morning, just a little less and more subtle then.

Raking and burning.

Worthy repeating: Spencerfags (like Fluffy in this very thread) was giving this thread lots of flak for Trump position on Israel (never hidden) but look what some charitable user dig and compiled on Richard Spencer:

DICKY SPENCER IN HIS OWN WORDS

> I respect Israel as a homogenous ethno-state
> //archive.is/WKF7W

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye
> //archive.is/E87su

> I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism
> //archive.is/PwiwG

> In terms of the European Homeland we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don't
> //archive.is/PwiwG

> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards.
> //archive.is/mDDvy

> I think it's clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don't deny the Holocaust
> //archive.is/5Hqmc

> [Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it's not something significant that we really have to deal with. It's not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we're all mixing - that is simply not happening on that scale, so it's simply not an important question. I don't feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.
> https//archive.is/PwiwG

> Homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.
> //archive.is/DNFeK

> Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about
> //archive.is/orZVG

> The gays love me
> //archive.is/26c95

>holy cripes there is a lot if shilling going on in this thread

Yeah I know why won't you go.

No because its was the kikes plan to get trump elected all along and they played Sup Forums like fools

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG GOY

MY FATHER

TOOK ME INTO THE CITY

trump = jew

no wall

There are more shills itt than there are actual posters

>I will never betray you, fellow white antiestablishment folks!

Gas yourself natkike.

WATCH

eventually you will get bored of trolling and we will still be here
shills lose every time

>arm tattoos
into the trash they go

/sg/ still mad

top kek

ha ha ha these arent blackpills, these are black suppositories

Considering that he just appointed a scotus justice who would strike that law down as violating the first amendment, yes

This is the man who made Jared Kushner.

His name is Howard Rubenstein.

>Howard J. Rubenstein is an American lawyer and public relations expert. He has been called "the dean of damage control" by Rudolph Giuliani.[1

What do we know about him? What does that mean for Jared?

paul ryan won this game of chess

drumpf is in checkmate

it's over... we're finished

It's not just endorsing an open borders gun grabber progressive minority woman. It is things like

> “I actually understand Black Lives Matter on a fundamental level, that doesn’t mean that I approve of them or endorse them, but I, in a way, understand that deep HURT that they are coming from – they don’t feel like they are part of White America.”
> archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1381.0-1381.248

> “I think it is very important that the Ethnostate be a dream, it is a utopia in a sense, I think it would be ridiculous to start defining it right now, it is something for the future, it is very simple, it is very similar to the idea of Zionism for Jews in the 19th century, its actually very similar to the ideal of Communism for the Left in the 19th century.”
> archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1411.0-1411.361

Just a selection taken from that "Alt-Right Press Conference"

This is not any site reporting on this, it's the bloody Daily Stormer, with even a sympathetic view to his positions. No wonder Cyan here is the only target audience that still buys Spencer shit, no white nationalist movement wants anything to do with him.

He'll keep saying this until he's kicked out in 2020 and the new Democratic President signs amnesty for the undocumented.

When will you stupid goy stop attacking Trump, he's simply trying everything in his power to make Israel great again.

Just pray that tomorrow is the happening.

>tfw i forgot the wall will take years to build and its not instantaneous

Shhhiiillllll reeeeeeeeeee trump didn't do nuffin. Your just a mad shill reeeeee. Maga shadilay.

I got a feeling that ((alt-right)) is the true Jewsucker
"Accuse people of what you are doing", was it something like this?

The USS Michigan, reported by Fox to be on a port call in South Korea today, is one of four Ohio-class nuclear-propelled submarines to be retrofitted to carry conventionally armed Tomahawk cruise missiles. It's compliment is up to 152. The choice of such a deployment can only be a signal to DPRK that the US will use a multiplied version of the Syria volley in the event of a nuclear test.

This reporting supports an analysis that the Sino/US/ROK strategy is to force Kim to make a use of force miscalculation which will give the combined powers the excuse they need to topple the Kim regime and replace it with a Sino-client military junta which will decommission the nuclear weapon program, then slowly and incrementally integrate to the two koreas economically, but not politically, over the next 30 years.

It might help you seem genuine if you didn't post the same images every single thread. Just saying.