TURKEY GOES ROGUE

FUCK YOU ROACHES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egvoj9_69oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good riddance

Calm down, it's the Kurds for sure

Fighting turkey and north korea at the same time would be the best thing for the world. All the refugees flooding europe would awaken the civil war there, the war with NK would finally make men out of the pussies here.

Kurds have bled out fighting ISIS, and now the Turks will grind them down and nobody in the world will budge an inch to help them. But at least they'll have the moral support of the US :^)

they're bombing k*rds, nothing new

>US backed forces
Terrorists, basically

Turks and ISIS are allies

Yeah it's unbelievable. Knew this would happen too. Let the Kurds lose all their guys paving through ISIS then when the job is done turkey can go claim it as theirs. Motherfucking turkroaches.

muh biji biji

NICE! ISIS and Israel are allies, which is our GREATEST ally! Everyone's on the same side! Hurray!

WTF I love roaches now.

They have sandy ways and they're getting a sandy destiny. If they were christian I'd open my home to a Kurd family, JK Rowling style.

why don't you

This is all so tiresome, why wont the nukes just fly already? so much prick teasing.

Because they're muslim.

>US backed forces

So ISIS?

Oh sorry, no not ISIS, the "good guy" Islamic radical militants.

Yeah, I could give a fuck.

Actually on further consideration, if it was the Turk Roaches doing the bombing then they were probably bombing the Kurds.

And the Kurds are some of the least fucked up Muzzies in the middle east. Certainly better than the Erdogan caliphate.

and subhumans

Who are those "US-backed forces"? Terrorists?

If anyone has found out who it was they haven't posted it yet. Probably Kurds though, they're the easiest to acknowledge. Fucking what if it was FSA though, that'd be a shitpisser.

Trump needs to bomb Turk airrfields or he is confirmed Erdos gimp.

Most of the Kurdish rebels are actual commies. They are worse than the Turks, only the leftist media glorifies them.

Also giving them their own state would piss off Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey. It's never going to happen.

Slows the Raqqa operation

>US backed forces
Not that I would mind Turkey getting bombed to shit, or an independent Kurdistan state, but Fox isn't exactly doing them a favor calling them US-backed. What's next? A review of the last Afghanistan or Iraq war with the title

>US jets bomb US-backed forces, which fight other US-backed forces in a CIA-Pentagon Proxy war
>it was an accident, the US jets wanted to bomb the other US-backed freedom fighters
>Several CIA officers resign, get job offer at the Pentagon

So...Turkey bombing ISIS and Al Qaeda?

>and nobody in the world will budge an inch to help them
Germany has been arming and training the peshmerga for years. Still is. And I'd be surprised if it were the only country to do so. They are literally the only faction in Syria europeans can wholeheartedly support because they are guaranteed to neither serve Assad nor be muslim fundamentalists.

No joke

but nonwhites are ok as long as they're christian

t. good goy

Nah bombing kurdish commies

American-Turkish war when?
King Roach does a call to arms and Donald can slaughter every last 'dutch' roach. I need this in my life.

Yeah. Fuck the US Backed Forces (Mossad/ISIS). Good riddance. Fuck turks too though.

Kurds

checked

Makes me happy. #1 we backed worthless pieces of shit. #2 Everyone in Europe needs to hate Turkey more.

First we bomb the America-backed terrorists, then we'll bomb America. Inshallah.

>Turks bomb ISIS

>US-backed forces

Oh you mean the Al-Qaeda & ISIS of tomorrow? Don't care. You can't even tell anyone apart in that region.

If that before or after you piss off Russia again. Y'all niggas almost got into a shooting war with both the US and Russia within 6 months. Might want to stop before someone actually gets mad at you.

>piss off Russia again
Whats gonna happen? Putin bans turkish fruits?

Sorry about that we though it was Kurds. This HUD display is a mess.

>trusting a turk
Rookie mistake

Turkey is hilarious. They just do whatever they want and don't give a shit. And they will continue doing it because everyone just bends over backwards to appease them. Erdogan literally threatened to have his embedded Turk army start killing Europeans in the streets and nobody even mentions it.

>muh evil Assad boogeyman
Get back to your cuckshed and suck more commie kurdish dicks then.

Kurds are tools of American imperialism on the payroll of the DoD, so fuck them. They get everything they deserve. Hope Turkey wipes them out to the last woman and child.

HAHA THATS FOR THE COUPE AMERICAN FAGGOTS

BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF PAYBACK

SO SAYETH THE DIGITS!

DEATH TO TURKISH FRUIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=egvoj9_69oQ

>burgers unironically supporting communists in the desert
what went wrong?

it made my day
best kurd is dead kurd

Lel, Turkey bombs US backed terrorists to back Turkey backed terrorists.

Good luck in exterminating american pigs, Turkey.

You cant even handle Russia, sit down.

> Kurds are some of the least fucked up Muzzies in the middle east.

hahaah top kek that's what western media want's you to believe. they are most backwards sandmonkeys even worse than arabs.

Bernard Henry Levy supports a kurdish state
Therefore we should prevent that from happening

They bombed ISIS?!
wtf guess I am pro Papa Roach shill now

>Kurds weakened

Kurds have lost a lot sure, but they've gained a shit ton of fighters, more than they had at the start, and secure regions to consolidate. Their fighters are veterans now, experienced. Well equipped.

Once ISIS is worn down, no one in the area is going to rush to pick a fight with the Kurds. Assad will focus on other rebels, who will in turn focus on Assad. Kurds can turn their full attention to Turkey.

>you will see Turkey wiped off the map in your lifetime

P O O
O
O

Nah fuck you retard. Why do you side with these """US""" backed forces?

Honestly it's like there's a second Cold War but this time the US is both sides.