HOW TO SPOT A REDDITOR

Disclaimer: Hiroshimoot has mandated that every board have one (1) meta-discussion thread.

I'll give you some tips and tricks to spot a Redditor. There are several obvious indicators which allow you to recognize a Redditor quickly. I'll get to that in a moment.

>Why are Redditors bad?

This is one of the more debated questions on Sup Forums. Many posters believe the influx of Redditors allows Sup Forums to "red pill" more normies. This is simply not the case. Unfortunately, the majority of Redditors treat Sup Forums as a shitposting playground and have ZERO intention of migrating permanently into and positively contributing to the Sup Forums community. You see this every day on r/Sup Forums and r/The_Donald where frequent "visits" to Sup Forums are screenshot and posted on subreddit. Sup Forums, to the curious quasi-nerd on Reddit (AKA normie), is simply a novelty rather than an established community worth being a part of.

>How do I know who is Redditor?

This one is simple! I'm not going to discuss the obvious ones like "Black people vs. niggers" and "Civic nationalism". I'll give an explanation to each of the indicators I mention.

>Frogposting
Ah, how delightful! A cute frog with a shit eating grin to express his satisfaction after a successful troll! This is completely acceptable on Sup Forums, right? Wrong! Frogposting has been normalized since "feels good man" and "sadfrog" was hijacked by knowyourmeme.com "researchers" and dubbed it collectively as "pepe" ("But, that was his name in the original furry comics, I researched it!!!!" -a redditor) This was WAY before Katy Perry sent /r9k/ into a frenzy. Frogposting also includes Kekposting, an r/The_Donald favorite.

>Use of memes/Acknowledgement of memes/Positive discussion about memes
If you look on any of the less frequented boards, memes and the word "meme" itself carry a very negative connotation. Memes are now seen as normie pop-culture consumption. This is something Reddit doesn't understand. People from r/The_Donald embarrass themselves in public with signs and shirts with memes and everyone here laughs at them. It is no secret that normies love memes. Tons of public "meme" pages on social media churn out millions of half-assed memes per day and normies share them in the billions per day.

>Happeningfags
Newfags and Redditors love "HABBENINGS XD". Redditors just love when Sup Forums "FrEaKs OuT" over something. Fortunately, for oldfags, the novelty of happening threads wore off once every "Happening" turned out to be bullshit. Sure, at first everyone enjoyed LARPing in happening threads, but not one true user has continued to get intoxicated by the hype. Personally, I've filtered happening threads since 2013. I've never looked back.

D+C kike

>Social Media screenshots
Other than frogposting, this is one of the easiest ways to spot a Redditor. They love screenshots. They've become so enthralled with niggertwitter that they have emulated them like the cucks they are. They will use these screenshots and rarely post a link to the article, or they will do the very obvious "oops I forgot the link! haha" in the second post. They don't care about inciting intelligent discourse, guys. They just want to incite petty arguments with a bait headline or social media post captured in a screenshot. They'll then screenshot all of the "best posts" and give them to r/Sup Forums or r/The_Donald.

Shall I continue?

>5 uses ofnormie
Fucking redditor
Add that to your list

You obviously haven't been here for very long yourself if you think that frogposting and libertarianism are nu pol...

Frogs in this day and age most definitely are.

you can spot redditors easily when they fucking use greentext wrong, like OP did.
go back faggot

spotted the redditors

Read the fucking post you utter cretin.
Your bullshit finger pointing with zero self-awareness is worse than a thousand shit eating redditors.

I bet you did TONS of research on knowyourmeme.com to find the TRUE MEANING OF GREENTEXT!

Thanks for this fellow oldfag. I will certainly keep an eye out for nu-pol users and report them where appropriate kek- I mean lol

you're obviously from plebbit

>let me log in to my Sup Forums Pass™ Account to let him know that I've been a REDDITOR since at least 2012!

He used it correctly though. You must be pretty new if you you think there's so few uses for greentext.

lmao still using greentext wrong
doesnt know how to reply
been here for less than a year
greentext is quoting only

That's bullshit.

no, it's been that way since the beginning
reddit always fucks up greentext

>anyone who isn't an edgy stormfaggot is a redditor
typical redditor argument

Sup Forums IS a shitposting/baiting playground newfriend

If you take it too seriously, you are part of the reason why the quality of the content is going down

Ignore "redditors", ignore kekposters, like people have been doing with the other cancers this place had to deal with over the years

Newfags get out.

ITT: Reddit gets called out and is super upset and starts claiming they've been oldfags since 1997

>Le everyone who has different humour and political views to me is a Redditor.

You don't know why Sup Forums was created, do you?

>anyone who isn't an edgy stormfaggot is a redditor
It's true

for anime and western TV discussion

>Happeningfags
>New
Get off my board

Most redditors use reddit spacing when the post.
Either way Bump tell more op

muh secret club.

>greentext is quoting only

>see post about reddit and normies
>show of own understanding, the one true understanding of Sup Forums
>this is the only way to use greentext

So... Not for shitposting and baiting? Hmm.. you are contradicting yourself.

lol using it wrong
they expose themselves

How about
1. complaining like the liberals all over /qa/ so hard that they nuked the fucking board

>happeningfags
this nigger

>Frog posting, HAPPENINGS, and libertarianism are nu/pol/
Found the Nufag.
Happening threads have been a central part of Sup Forums since Sup Forums was shilling for Ron Paul in 2011-2012.

oldfag here, been posting since 2012. how to spot a genuine ledditor?
>hurrr islam is bad
old Sup Forums used to be sympathetic to islam. newfags need to take their islamaphobia and frick off.

Fuck off nigger and go back to Le _Dahnald

> anyone who is not a civicuck kike shill must be a sturmfayug hurr durr

When did he say libertarianism?

Source?

/r9k/ tier thread

You forgot about trapfaggots.
Don't worry about identifying them. They'll let you know right away.

Maybe if you all had a similar message like before((((jew meme)))) and didn't give a fuck about posting nigger/kike hate threads, except ignoring "BLACKED" posts maybe there wouldn't be Redditors flocking here. stupid fucks

Reddit is a place for the intellectually predisposed. Whilst some of our ramblings may appear to the uninitiated to be arbitrarily sewn together verbose diatribes bleeding only nonsense, however the intelligentsia always Q&As on Reddit. Why? Because they know the only place to expect a serious discussion is amongst us.

Lolis are divisive kike shills

This is what we call "Old-pol", share blue pretending to be oldfags and tries to divide and conquer.
You can spot them with copy-paste text walls, anti-meme/no-fun posts, using the same "nu-pol" images and Trump regret images, and using greentext wrong.

>he doesn't know about the old global rules
It was literally don't fucking talk about Sup Forums

No it hasn't. That's a verifiably false statement.

Another indicator of a t_d poster. Claiming everyone is a shill.

The problem with Sup Forums is that it has become to civil.
I remember lurking here occasionally and seeing like 8 nigger hate threads and the kike meme on almost every image post.

You all have become a bunch little pussies. You are terrified to get banned by mods which the old fags didn't care about back in the day.

You all have become too weak. That is your problem.

Shill

>2012
>oldfag
wat, I've been here since 2008 and I will always be a newfag

fuck off reddit

shill

Reddit paranoia
Shill paranoia

The two things killing every board. Fuck reddit and shills but holy shit the accusations are 10x worse

shill

As a person who has been on Sup Forums since 07 I would like to say that the Reddit invasion is all Sup Forumss fault.
You fucking newfag retards started going on The_donald and brought over a bunch of refugees back here. Now every board on here is treating like it's Sup Forums and Sup Forums fucking sucks now. I almost wish moot would have just let /new/ stay dead and never revived it.

>i am larping a reddit shit poster

Most "shills" are just anons role-playing for attention. But you can ALWAYS spot a redditor.

*Treated

>I'll give you some tips and tricks to spot a Redditor.
>give you some tips and tricks
>spot a Redditor
>a Redditor
>Redditor

~Awoo

>the reddit invasion started in 2015

tldr

How to spot a redditor:
1) they use reddit spacing like OP

>you can ALWAYS spot a redditor.

Nah, people have gotten so hair trigger on the redditor / shill reflex. If you disagree with someone you can fucking bet that you're going to get called one or the other here. I've been around here much longer than I'd like to admit and I've been called reddit/shill several times.

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh don't do it or your worse than le reddit
fuck off kike shill, choke on a dick

you know what, your new is showing
Sup Forums is nothing but a glorified Sup Forums claiming to be smart and able to hold meaningful political discussions
It is almost never the case
So until that changes (never), it is like Sup Forums a place to joke around with other cynical people, shitpost and troll retards who take their low IQ stormfaggot ideology far too seriously.

If you don't come here for fun but rather to circlejerk in your edgy safe space, I don't know what to say, you are literally a redditor

the reddit format is inane and incomprehensible, there I said, this is why I hate reddit

Retarded shill trying to cause in-fighting amongst ourselves instead of fighting globalists. Sage and ignore. Never punch right

It severely ramped up with the last election. I'm willing to be 70% of nu Sup Forums came here from Reddit.

Fuck off back to plebbit shill.

>implying happening threads are Reddit posters
Mate that's the defining characteristic of Sup Forums

If start a thread or reply and say "daily reminder.."

Any man who plays these "websites define your identity" are the most autistic faggots I've ever seen

How to spot nu-Sup Forums:
Tell me the significance of

Fucking newfag

>no nine ball
Fuck, tell me the significance of (9)

how to spot a redditor: they make garbage meta threads like this to justify their presence on Sup Forums

The_Donald detected.

We

Can

Tell

You're

From

Lebbit

Because

Of

How

You

Space

Your

Unfortunately "Daily Reminder" is another meme on Sup Forums which was hijacked by reddit. At first, it was ALWAYS a blunt and very anti-SJW statement, "Daily reminder that transgender people are mentally ill" or "Daily reminder that Mormons aren't Christian" accompanied with the "The whitest man in Argentina" picture.

Gone are those days.

Tell me how to preserve the old ways, oh wise faggot and I will act.

oh dog I've been here 11 years what have I done with my life

It's funny, how you guys view redditors is how 8pol views you guys. Everyone with a mindset like this is a LARPer imo. Be an individual

>going on pedogag
found the redditor

I'm not going to follow all your fucking rules. I will worship KEK if want. Fuck you

kek this much projection

Don't be civil. Post kike/nigger memes to your heart's content. Get rid of pepe.

mIRC?

>
>Don't be civil. Post kike/nigger memes to your heart's content. Get rid of pepe.
Consider it done.

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

Who cares what the 7 people who visit that chan think? 4ch_on was the only other place to ever have a real active Sup Forums userbase and that's only because moot deleted /new/ and /r9k/ at the time.

waiting for this post. the only radar I ever use

Fucking
Kill
Yourself
and
Fuck
off
Retard

>I'm the real Sup Forums
>No I'm the real Sup Forums

I firmly believe Gary should be the rival in every Pokemon game. No, I don’t care if he’s 45 by the time Diamond and Pearl or whatever is out.
He should also continue to be a total dick like he was from day 1. He was 10 years old driving around a convertible and had bitches at his beck and call. This should continue.
Whenever you enter a cave and come out with all your Pokemon are at 3 hit points? Gary appears.
Get through Team Rocket HQ, out of any healing items with your best team reduced to rubble? Gary rolls up in his Mercedes.
When you finally attain all the badges you need, with your favorite Pokèmon battered and beaten? Yeah, Gary.
All your Pokèmon are knocked out and you’re 5 tiles away from the Pokemon Center -- Guess who just blocked the entrance way and says he challenges you to a fight?
Fuck yeah, Gary Oak

>I'm not going to discuss the obvious ones like "Black people vs. niggers
Niggers are niggers

pic related

>w-w-we're legitimate because celebrities post on reddit
Fuck off faggot, anyone who fellates those sheltered gas-bags and engages in the enabling of propagandists is a damn fool and has no right to call themselves "intelligent"

This is why reddit is cancerous

Gary Oak is a reddit shill

Long text feel good comment using retoric and emotions over facts and sources, in contest popularity on reddit aka "karma points" All high karma comments end up feel good bullshit.

Time some redditor loose simple call everybody looser to gain karma.

Act like exist karma points on Sup Forums.