>Capitalism
>One Nation Yugoslavs
>Purge Muslims
Could this work?

Attempt #1291912931923

The flag looks sick as fuck

>The flag looks sick as fuck
IKR

Keep dreaming of greater serbia... it's never happening. Be happy you still have lesser serbia. Keep pushing it, and you'll have no serbia.

How can it be greater Serbia if there is only one Nation Yugoslavs , and the country name would be Yugoslavia.

It should have a crown desu

Hey guys, what's happening in this thread?

>that flag
dicke expanded

too many details in the flag.
Just embed triglav in the tricolour and it’s fine.

You can have your turkish rapbe baby nation without our real central european slavs. Go fuck yourself you balkan dogs

But we are a democracy. I mean sure , but then the royal family would be the Karadjordjevic , and I don't think that the Croats , and Bosnian Muslims will go with that.

about 90 % of your country is a mix of us and serbs
stop the muh central europe meme

Tbh the royal family should be Slovenian

I am sorry to say this , but you are a part of the Balkans. Also do not act as if you have not benefited from being in Yugoslavia. I've meet a few Slovenes in Croatia during summer in Krk , and they've told be that the industry is shit , everything is expensive as fuck. These are people 20-30 years old.

Hmm...Could work. I guess? Cause as far as I know non of Ex Yu countries have any beef with Slovenia.

Nah mountain jews are fucking us right now at the border
making long lines in our tourist season

>turkey 3% 23k km
>slovenia 50% 10k km
HAHAHHA
fucking small ass country

Isn't it because the EU said that they will enforce stronger boarder controls?

first post croatest post

>One Nation Yugoslavs
top kek, you can't even understand my lingo, let alone share stories of kebab rapings

That's why we will all speak Serbo-Croatian.

if we have a new Yugoslavia I don't want Slovenia, they don't speak our language. And I don't want Muslims, we need to remove them.

The only way this would work if you put us in charge and do what we say.

or this.

That is a plan
Tbh you guys should be in charge of the economy

If we're gonna have a country together we need some jews
this

yes you do, that's probably the next reason after ye olde kebab genetic filth why you remain the balkaniggers that you are

Nope

what should we speak? Slovenian?

You were literally Italian , and German puppet state at that time. You would be abolished after the war , Whole of the Balkans would be given to Italy because they had the ambitions to recreate the Roman Empire.

and it would have been better if Italy and Germany took control of all of us, than communism

you should speak when spoken to and present your documents at the border, followed by demonstration you have enough money to enter and stating the nature of your visit

KEK

English. Just like you don't wear that folk clothing, keep folk languages for special occasions.

>tfw you will never liberate Kosovo with your fellow Cetnici

Would you Serbs accept an Irishman volunteer among you when the glorious day of awakening on Kosovo Polje happens? How do Serbs think of potatoniggers?

Most young here speak English

fuck yo selv ej!

>lets discuss the same thing every day

>democracy
>in the parliament
>Croats and Serbs keep accusing eachother of literally nothing
>Slovenians call everyone faggots
>huge brawl breaks out

of course we're the most welcoming of the Balkans, which is our downfall

I like Serbs and Croats. I'm not a Serbophile but I just dislike Muslims

You'll all speak German when khalifa Merkel annexes you into her european caliphate so why bother.

Where do you think are we?

you keep dreaming of some clay that isn't there for you all the while you manage to successfully run your own cunt to the ground, not to mention the exodus from your countryside and general pop expatriation that's been steadily happening since the millenium if not earlier still
introspection is something you could read up on

>German
No everyone will speak a mix of German/Turkish/Arab

Every balkan country is infiltrated by kikes. Unless we get rid of kikes, it can't happen.

You fucked it up. I will enjoy if more people are killed in your petty wars.

>implying I don't know
I have a job in the United States we all (try to) leave this country eventually and come back and forth. I don't want to have any control of Slovenia, you guys are cool and run your shit well.

> implying that isn't the case already up there

Why can't you?
> inb4 le culture

Basically sucking out resources and quality human genetics from Slovenia by Croat and Serb dindus

In metropolitan areas yes

>democracy
>purging anything
topfuckingkek

why can't I what? Leave? I can

Lol
Croats were never in control of Yugoslavia you retarded mongoloid
If anything the most shit stolen from anywhere is from Croatia

Interestingly, in our cities people speak yugodeutsch. So we're in the same boat.

Count me in

This guy gets it.
Autocracy is the solution.

Not leave, but get your shit together down there.

>Croats just let everyone steal from them
this is why I hate Croats

Sorry for jewing you Ante but stop using the name Teran for your shit wine

Američki model democarcije. zabranjeni mješani brakovi. Svaka država uplaćuje postotak BDP u Federalnu kasu. Kvote na rad federalnih država. Svaka država zadržava pravo na vlastiti jezik i njegovanje kulturne baštine. Bosna se dijeli između Hrvata i Srba. Zajednička vojska uz postojanje nacionalnih gardi. Službeni jezici. Hrvatski, Srpski i Slovenski.

>long lines
direct your hate onto the eu lad.

>sorry
like they were totally sorry for allowing thousands of illegals free passage into my beautiful country, right
not only that, the croatshits even expedited their passage by granting ILLEGALS public transportation capacity to let them loose near our badly guarded border
every balkanigger is bad news and there should be a wall between us
a physical wall

Yugos here are pretty decent. Semi froh dass ihr nicht so viele kanaken und nigger bei euch habt

Have fun with kosovo becoming your california.

>Svaka država zadržava pravo na vlastiti jezik
>plaćanje prevođenja svih papira samo da bi mogao prodat burek u drugoj saveznoj državi
Rađe ne.

kys OP stop making this thread everyday

nigga

Jebem vam svima balkanske materine

>Svaka država zadržava pravo na vlastiti jezik i njegovanje kulturne baštine.
>hrvatski jezik i kulturna bastina

Jebu tebi Turci i Sirijci mater. :)

Jedini razlog zašto nebi uspijelo. Jer ste vi četnici crnčuge. Imao je moj dida pravo...

>nugoslavia

Instead of that why not just Greater Serbia? Republika Sprska and maybe Montenegro if they want to come along for the ride.

Just by the way you think a state works it's quite easy to see why you Slavs keep failing to self-govern again and again. You'd think that since the times of the Rus you would have learned by now, but honestly it isn't even amusing anymore.

Remind me of Tito ethnicity, Dalmatian turknigger. The only ones who lose from such a union is Slovenia - the only European by blood nation in the region. Who wins? Serbs, Croats and Macedonomontenegro dindus
Another diaspora subhuman

Tvoj dida je kopao po nemačkom šupku.

for starters when we think about Irishmans, we think about:
stronk resistance from eternal snagletooth anglokikes
sublime ginger qts
great beer
and most welcoming friendly lads

What does Yugoslavia translate to?
Or more specifically what does Yugo mean

It's jugo actually, Yugo for foreigners. Jug=south
Southern Slavia

Fuck serbs

But first we purge the leftist scum.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN YOU COMMIE KIKE SCUM
Croats are one the most unreasonable and savage people in the existence
they couldn't organise them selves for the 20 fucking centuries in order to create functional state
they know jack shit about sovereingnity, croats only want to larp in stables as a wannabe germans

croats still owe us war reparations and stolen clay for the WW1 slaughter and WW2 genocide and concetration camps
Croats still refuse to open independent investigation and research, but screeeeeech every time we remotelly mention genocide

they can only take part in purging kebab if they don't backstabb us like they will
beside that any kind that includes them and us in mutual state will result in civil war and purge of the 5th column and commie retards from Serbia
croats are our eternal enemy after the turks

i would drink blood from your empty scull before allowing that to happen

pic related: Croats slaughter of the protestant German - Magdeburg Massacre 1631

Wir machen den gleichen Fehler nicht zweimal, die Albaner sind genug.

Jel ti razumiješ trashu prljavi da su četnici surađivali sa nacistima? KEK

Oh my catholic brother. If you only knew what Serbs talk about us catholics you wouldn't lick their asshole. Go google how many your irish brothers died in the war against Serbian agression.

As usually they fidn't do their job properly. Typical.

tvoj "dida" je istovario tovnu govana iz madjarskin stala ali i dalje nije postao nemac
kao sto i ti nisi nemac
kao sto niko iz tvoje nacije nikad nece ni biti nemac

Fuck that, orthodox union with greekbros when?

>As usually they fidn't do thei
Hi Jason

Catholicism is the religion of the shit of the world. Orthodoxy is too. Look around. Also, the pope's a faggot.

lol without that greentext

SOON

NO
just stop with this!
you tried it 2 times wasn that enough
on the other hand i wouldnt mind Joining up with Magyars

See >w-we hrvats dindu nuffin we ain't real slavs anyway bosna is croat clay muh tomislav

desu desu you belong there

But Albanians literally didn't even have a country until the 20th century.

This is what average Croat looks like. Let that sink in.

h-hot

Nah it would be European Empire prob named Germania
and also this