Deplorable

How does it feel to be an accomplice Sup Forums? You should be locked up!

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/25/trump-holocaust-remembrance-day-speech-us-holocaust-memorial-museum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No source
>Pic cropped to shit so you can't even see the author or site

Gas yourself.

Been doing victory dance for the last 100 days. Woohoo

I watched him say this live on TV less than an hour ago.
He just gave a fucking speech about how evil holocaust denier are and how we must stand with Israel "for eternity" and stop anti-semitism in all forms. I'm sure it's on youtube already.

literally go to google and search trump accomplices holocaust you dumbass

Here you go you fucking idiot.
insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/25/trump-holocaust-remembrance-day-speech-us-holocaust-memorial-museum

>"As president of the United States, I will always stand with the Jewish people. And I will always stand with our great friend and partner the state of Israel," Trump said. "Today, we remember the six million Jewish men, women and children whose lives and dreams were stolen from this earth."

>"Today, we mourn, we remember, we pray and we pledge: Never again."
LMAO

Really hate this fucking jewish cunt.

Not really a controversial opinion.

He's playing 5D chess you mongoloids!!

I've been saying this for almost a year.

His entire fucking family married kikes. What did you expect?

he's an honorary jew

If Trump literally let a nigger fuck his wife, nu/pol/ would find an excuse to defend him.

>He's not a cuck because the bull is white!

>accomplice
>to something that never happened
Epic

You guys need to remember, he's in his 70s. Just give it up, don't be surprised of his views on this topic, he grew up in a different time.

>expecting him to just cream "the holocaust never happened" and not be impeached next day

please Sup Forums

for greater israel

at least Sup Forums is largely admitting we got conned. I personally can't believe it happened. they paid millions of dollars to shill against us, grooming us into believing Trump was the answer.

I'm fucking blown away.

>People in America facing white-genocide
>literally talk about anti-semetism and suck jewish cock

this fag has never once uttered the words "anti-white". wake up, dude.

i know this is bait but just saying for all the idiots out there, trump is shilling hard af he doesnt actually believe in the holocaust lmao its just for the show/appeal to the juice

Oy vey shut it down!!!

Pol has never been this BTFO!

Jews are garbage

>it's 9D chess
not gonna fly with me.

there are some things you don't sell out on. pushing the greatest lie in history is one of those things.

his own people are suffering. fuck jews halfway across the world. what is he doing for us?

>accomplice of evil
Fuck this fucking good goy jewish cocksucking stooge. For fucks sake can we have anything that doesn;t have jewish fucking pawprints all over it? For christ's sake

It's 36 double D's chess, Sup Forums, he's giving us a compliment. Who wouldn't want to take part in the destruction of jewery, the single greatest threat humanity has ever faced?

It is okay, guys.
There is still hope.
I can feel it.
Tomorrow he will say 'I was just pretending to be retarded'

>Sup Forums expects trump to come out saying that the holocaust is fake and hitler dindu nuffin

The problem is he says it won't happen again.

Why shouldn't it happen(for the first time)? Look at the election cycle, the widespread corruption. The entire nation knows about the satanic underbelly of our government for Christ's sake.

They no longer have right to rule. It's over.

He's going to bury pizzagate. It's going to go away quietly.

That's why Gowdy's investigators got killed. It's getting shut down and swept under the rug. All the loose ends tied off.

in that case, you just dont bring it up

He cant even control the media because the juice control it

Do you really think he has the choice?

Jesus, I didnt want to go there but you gave me no choice