Whats the deal with North and South India?

Whats the deal with North and South India?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turan
sites.google.com/a/brvgs.k12.va.us/wh-14-sem-1-ancient-india-ogm/invention-page-sample/toilets
thehindu.com/news/international/4000-year-old-Aryan-city-discovered-in-Russia/article15768741.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah nice cherry picking there.

Being closer to the equator makes your skin darker, whodathunkit?

None. They all shit in the streets.

Is the one on the left the Indian Ronald McDonald

Aryan invasions over the last 5k years. Northern Indians are Indo-European, southern are dirty Dravidians.

Marginal.

As I understand it the southerners worship female gods and are a little more sensible than the northerners who worship male gods.

But it's comparing a freshly minted penny to one that's been in the back pockets of a thousand men. Still only worth 1ยข.

>being so indoctrinated that even seeing a color combination triggers thoughts of a fast food mascot

in a Nation of 1 Billion i guess there will be some guys who dont look the same

dravidians (shitskin hindus) and Aryan hindus.

>be Aryan
>go to India
>freely give natives civilization, law, architecture, water irrigation, medicine
>some leaf calls you "invaders" thousands of years later

youre garbage.
"invasions"

This is half bullshit tho. Brahmin South Indians and look more "Aryan" than most North Indians generally. In fact, often, lower caste North Indians and South Indians don't like that different most of the time. It's more about caste than North and South.

Does any of you know if pic related is due to the rivers or is it due to North vs South/East?

>Altmer vs Dunmer

Not really. Both worship male gods like Vishnu and Shiva. Female god worship is mostly in the shitty Northern parts.

they were invasions kek.
That's what the Mahabharata is about.
History is all about invasions.

Vedic Aryans spread out into India after the flood. They taught the aboriginal Hindus how to build civilization, how to build homes out of stone, how to heal with medicine and etc. Aryans didnt conquer India through war or deception. Without Aryans in India, India wouldn't even exist today.

>they were invasions kek
>kek

kill yourself.

nice Pseudo-history you've been watching far to many you-tube conspiracy videos.

Dravidians had civilization for at least 3000 years before the Aryan invasions and they were invasions.

Wrong. Aryans literally invented civilization you uneducated alt-right man-child. Ancient Aryans from Mesopotamia/Sumeria created civilization. They spread the meme to other Aryan peoples who spread it around the entire world.

lol are you retarded you really think the first people who build cities in turkey and Iraq were white????? There's no fucking way that's just delusional certainly wasn't anything we would recognize as modern whites in 30,000BC

>Darvidian

Bullshit
Dravidians 5000 years ago LITERALLY invented plumbing. There's no fucking way these fuckers are even remotely related to them. For all we know the real Dravidians are probably living in Switzerland or something or Utah.

>lol are you retarded you really think the first people who build cities in turkey and Iraq were white?????

we're talking about India. why are you changing topics?

>LITERALLY invented plumbing
sauce me

>30,000BC

WE WUZ IDIANZ AND SHIET

plumbing was "invented" in the indus valley not by aboriginal indians in the south

>lol are you retarded you really think the first people who build cities in turkey and Iraq were white?????

Ancient Turkey was called Turan. Turan is a PERSIAN word from IRANIAN descent. Ancient Turkey was an ARYAN land.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turan

Iraq was original called Mesopotamia, and yes: it was also Aryan land.

>www.iranicaonline.org/articles/aryans

Stop bullshitting Pajeet, everyone knows that Poland invented plumbing.

About 200000 metric tons of poo

Turan meant the opposite of Aryan though.
Am I Aryan?

>sauce me
sites.google.com/a/brvgs.k12.va.us/wh-14-sem-1-ancient-india-ogm/invention-page-sample/toilets

DESIGNATED

turan just meant the "land of tur."

>am I aryan
not likely. too dumb.

>sites.google
nigga i aint clickin that shit

Don't forget Afghanistan and the Pashtuns

this was rude. youre not dumb, just ill-informed. youre Aryan if youre indo-european.

hahaha that''s rude

but Turks aren't Aryan. Turan is used to describe Turkic peoples.

the word "turan" comes from an Aryan language, user. the land itself was even named by Aryans. most of the ancient world was Aryan, including turkey and iraq.

the north is filled with cool pakis and the south is just indian.

i know. but why do Turkic peoples and even Koreans use it so often if Turan is an Aryan word?

obvious soviet rape baby

Turkey was conquered by Muslims in the 11th century. So, instead of being a highly advanced Nation run by Aryans, it's a Muslim hell-hole run by Jews and Arabs.

It is an edit. That shows the energy level or something of the tsunami that hit a while back.

jealous?

>invented plumbing

i'm talking about the central asian states. Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan ,etc

>posting percentages and not raw number of whites
>implying more than 1% of the population race-mixes to make a mongrelized American people.

>plumbing

I think you mean invented designated shitting streets

non hook-nosed nothern indians look nice

>Uzbekistan
Was also home to ancient Aryans. The first monotheistic religion was invented by Aryans in an around this region. The religion is called Zoroastrianism.

>Kazakhstan
Also originally Aryan land.
thehindu.com/news/international/4000-year-old-Aryan-city-discovered-in-Russia/article15768741.ece

>etc
it was all aryan, user. from Iran to China, to America to Egypt.

top kek

>Whats the deal with North and South India?
Argentine is white.

>INCLUDING UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW THEN?

Another bullshit lie. Theres way more spics in america same with niggers. They want to out number whites and are LYING to us.

>Be aryan pajeet
>Me and my two bodies steal the loos of kragenac
>Wagon wheel god curses my whole race
>Skin darkens
>Talk with funny indian accent now
>Poolanders scattered around brown mountain
>Smear feces on half my body
>Claim i'll be a living god by 2020

Sikh Ronald McDonald

gtfo you aussie cunt
the heat is frying your brain boyo