SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE

Western society is showing the same symptoms as a Rome did before it fell.

Mass non ethnic immigration, greed, corruption, hedonism, lack of tradition.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood. When the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

We have less than 20 years to get ready.

Build a homestead, grow food, hunt, get weapons, have kids.

The time to prepare is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/parallels-between-ancient-rome-and-modern-day-amerikwa.5347/
youtube.com/watch?v=SITUzpk9Lso
youtube.com/watch?v=jhzFh_hs5Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzW_cUi8AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Habbeing is tomorrow faggot

ramblings of a madman

Right now in Thai Kick Boxing. Have to get registered to get a hand gun. Have to buy tons of water. Want to buy MRE's but also seeds for vegetables. A big rock of salt for food flavoring.

Also watching those Primitive Technology videos on YouTube. That straya bro knows a lot about being innawoods.

I dont care. Brazil, and more specifically the state I live in, has already collapsed for many years ago.

Don't worry liberal west. White Slavic Europe will succeed where you failed.

I'm just gonna leave 2bh.

true, we have no hope for the future.

Godspeed anons

Get your ass to Mars

Where are you going to go?

He knows a ton, but he himself says to pick and choose what to apply. It's people's dream to go innawoods when the happening hits, but let's be realistic, we're still likely going to stay in our current urban environments. No, what we need to learn is hunting and tracking for one, but also battering/communication skills, stealth skills to not get butchered by some dindus after the bombs fall. Basic agriculture is another must. Another massive thing is to find some people you trust and prepare with them. That way you have a big group when it all hits the fan.
Rome may fall again, but this time when it rises again, it will be eternal.

WELL... TIME TO ATTACK POLAND AGAIN

BECAUSE THAT LEAD TO SUCH GREAT THINGS LAST TIME, DIDN'T IT KLAUS?

OY A DEENGO ATE YA BAABY

Pardon me nigger, we're trying to have a conversation. Maybe you can screech and ooga booga somewhere else.

ITT: history newbs

salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/parallels-between-ancient-rome-and-modern-day-amerikwa.5347/

And the Jews will survive and thrive once again, just like back then, until pic related.

JUST BELIEVE IN OUR FUEHRER

You are such a retard. Romans always whored out their own wives, rome was the fag capitall of the world

You're the only one that is a penal colony reject nigger here, Jack.

You fucking kikes can't even get a bunch of wild animals in Gaza to settle down. You will never ever run the world under one government. God will strike you down within 10 seconds if actually was about to happen. Look at every historical attempt you guys made into this.

I'm unsure if we will see it collapse by human means. A borderline extinction-level event will have to take place to shake up the human race and set those who survive on a path to rebuild.

The internet has given a platform to those in power to simply pacify everyone. It's painfully obvious that virtually all channels of media are controlled by powerful people, that refuse to give it up to anyone they don't trust. Moves have already been made to counter all naysayers. They are slandered and labeled as crazy. The internet can simply protect anybody and everybody. it's why in most cases, things can't be fixed. everything is done in the shadows and strings are pulled behind the curtains. every government and organized movement are under a constant spotlight, with a bunch of brainwashed sheep all tuned in.

Certain things can never be reversed either. We can't "put women back in their place" because everyone will cry on the internet and will essentially be protected by it. Good luck getting all the muslim migrants out of Europe. That will never happen without spilling blood and if it's done, watch the people doing the work of removing them get labeled as villains and the next Hitlers.

YOU BETTER GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME KLAUS
Well, Tyroniggeriqua, I would say better a failed penal colony than a successful Jewish one.

rome took 1000 years to fully collapse

i am ok with this

You just came up with an arbitrary list of things which were either common place in ancient societies or issues that had effected Rome probably since the earliest days of the republic, and things which may or may not be contributing to the fall of the west now.

>Average age of any empire is 250 years. They all end the same way.

t. fbianon

>SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE
I, for one, can't wait. We, humans, wish for chaos, for excitement. It is why retired veterans get addicted to various drugs, they look for something to replicate that dose of adrenalin they've experienced on the battlefield. I'm already erect.

After the collapse, comes a dark age.
The question is, where would your family survive that dark age best?

don't you get it?

they don't want to settle the gaza conflict

they need it, they need to iritate and be attacked by those "dangerous" rebels

the jew need's to be the oppressed group otherwise they would be lynched right away by the people because they'd realize that in everything they get stuffed down their throat, every bad that happens to them a jew is behind

youtube.com/watch?v=SITUzpk9Lso

we literaly must love the jew first to be able to kill them and exterminate them totally

>Mass non ethnic immigration
I'll conceed the point on this one. I think it was a little different for Rome as they conquered people's land rather than let them in, but same basic idea.

>greed
>corruption
Name one period of history where these didn't exist.

I will admit though that by my estimation the corruption has gotten slightly worse in the US in the past decade or so, simply due to stuff like Citizens United.

>hedonism
I really see nothing wrong with pleasure, honestly.

>lack of tradition
Are there any specific traditions you would like to see revived?

>The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood.
Lol no. This isn't India.

You're wrong though. It won't be falling anytime soon, I'd say isolated incidents like Sweden and Germany will occur because those countries are already beyond saving but for the rest of Europe or at least the west? Nah, we're comfy.

If I'm wrong, I still have hope for places like Australia, Iceland, New Zealand, and so on and so on because they're surrounded by miles upon miles of water in the ass crack of Earth.

>We have less than 20 years to get ready.
I'm comfy here faggot
Its you that need to worry about, yellow teeth
And I will be laughing at you when shit goes bad for you

The Age of America is over. The time of the shitposter has come

lol

There is still time to stop the key from turning.

indeed the vantablack pill is our 33°

Divide and Conquer with false dichotomy is how they win. Only option left before insanity central begins, is figuring out a way neutralize that strategy on all fronts.

If not, best case scenario, new ice age, all but a small group survives, and a new Spartan like culture emerge.

This.

Go with nature - Embrace the chaos.

Near a river in a rural area no one knows our cars about.

It doesn't have to be an extinction level event. A Carrington Event would fry all electronics, disable the internet and allow for a reforming of man and western society

The new age is the information age and AI

Therefore it will not be a dark age since computing devices to develop those technologies literally cost a few dollars now and can be powered by a small solar cell or turbine

It's too ubiquitous.

a carrignton event would cripple but not 'disable' the internet, especially considering that the major internet backbones are fiber

true.

But the ideal scenario is a hard reset back to the fucking tough as fuck age. side note, pic related is a good read

Other than obvious things like food, water, and guns, you'll need other basic supplies too. Get a bunch of fixed blade hunting knives. Get two or three large ones and three or four small ones. The large ones are good for hunting and self defense while the small ones can fit in your boot and may mean the difference between life and death if you lose the rest of your gear, become trapped, or you are disarmed of your main knives during hand to hand combat. Knives are indispensable tools that people do not give enough credit to. You also need to prepare a first aid kit. Standard ones are usually good to start with as a base. Be sure to add a few surgical needles ad thread. Regular sewing needles and thread should only be used if nothing else is available. Also include tampons. It sounds really dumb but they can be inserted into gunshot wounds and help to slow or stop the bleeding, giving you a lot more time to get the injured person medical treatment. Hydrogen peroxide is another useful tool. It's good for disinfecting shallow cuts, scrapes, or burns and it doesn't sting like alcohol. Alcohol is also a blood thinner, which is another reason to avoid it.

It's not happening, Shmuley.

The internet is a double edged sword, as is evidenced by our current discussion.

meant to include you

I do not believe that a total collapse is inevetable just yet.
We can still fight this madness, but to do so, we must identify the enemy we face.
I am not sure if everyone even here on Sup Forums knows the real nature of our foe, and the driving force behind the insanity of the anti western pathos that radiates throughout tour societies in this day and age.

Cultural fucking marxism and post modernism.
Those are the sick ideologies that are the seed from which the rest of this degeneracy and madness has grown, and it can still be cut down before it chokes the life out of our societies. We all know (((who))) planted those seeds, but I doubt if even (((they))) are in full control of this madness they unleashed anymore.

Cultural marxism and post modernism are fundamentally against the values that built up western civilization, like reason and logic, that were founded by the ancient fucking Greeks. These ideologies are antithetical to the very foundation of our civilization, and must be identified, and rooted out.

>trips
Pack it up boys, we're done here

We have decade, max. Absolute Barbarism is inevitable, as I keep saying.

turns out, AI and the information age was actually better as a story. The reality of it is more like a parasitic worm that makes us electric zombies.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhzFh_hs5Oc

The species level immune system has been short circuited in the modern world. The wrong people live. When barbarism comes... might as well clean up the gene pool.

Throwing retards off of cliffs at birth is actually a good thing.

We're already there.
Most degenerate behaviour is done by white people.
Look around in your society and see the caliber of individual that is having kids. Its the least among us. I see young "men" wearing tracksuit trousers and a fucking bobble hat on a summers day pushing their kid in a push chair and I despair for the future.

It's going to take hundreds of years for the West to fall, it won't happen in your lifetime. The seeds have been planted, and make no mistake, it WILL fall. We're too far gone and there's nowhere to go but down, but it'll be a slow, painful fall.

Having kids during this time is the single fucking worst piece of advice ever. The last thing you need during a time of conflict is liabilities.

We have a large infestation of tranny monsters all over the West. Satan can't encode genes for shit. They are all hideous and absurd. There is nowhere to go to sit it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzW_cUi8AU

one more thing about tech.

Tech fucking sucks and here is why. It puts "the people" at a huge fucking disadvantage for organizing real shit. Yeah you can flash mob nigger tits in some store, you something like a real American Revolution 2 would be so easy to squash with the level of surveillance. Our only strength is the massive amount of data and human incompetence.

For example, there are enough people awakened that we could take everything back from the people at the top.

But shits fucked.

You are absolutely wrong - it's going to fall within decades

I just need a practicing Catholic wife, OP

>vid
Nature works in mysterious ways.

anyone worth their salt is using encrypted communication

They say that where on the verge of collapsion since divorce was legalized

Well, they crushed Poland in 6 weeks, and then rolled over the French and made the British run away back to England. So yeah, it went great.
Then Winter '41 happened.

Forgot the hardware backdoors.

/diy/ and /out/ are your boards

>might as well clean up the gene pool
I nominate the Juden to be thrown from the Tarpeian rock first.

>I see young "men" wearing tracksuit trousers and a fucking bobble hat on a summers day pushing their kid in a push chair and I despair for the future.

I know that feel

libreboot ftw

(YOU)

Indeed that is true. But my point about tech is how perfect it is for control of the masses.

Edward Bernays crystallized the framework in 1928..

"THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.
Our invisible governors are, in many cases, unaware of the identity of their fellow members in the inner cabinet.
They govern us by their qualities of natural leadership, their ability to supply needed ideas and by their key position in the social structure. Whatever attitude one chooses to take toward this condition, it remains a fact that in almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons—a trifling fraction of our hundred and twenty million—who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind, who harness old social forces and contrive new ways to bind and guide the world. "

I have no problem with that whatsoever. Jews are parasitic, ugly manlet anyways.

>t. strong american-northman

On a slightly related note, does anyone know of any good online resources for training in martial arts? It seems like a good time to start, considering how much the shit is going to hit the fan in the coming decades.

Firearm training is good too, but you have to leave your mother's basement for that.

Someone redpill on the collapse of Rome.

We Must Be Mad

of course you don't have to worry about it since you living away from civilization on a small island. the shitstorm will be over europe and middle east.

I tried learning jiu jitsu online and it was nothing compared to what I got done in a class. Just look for a nearby club of whatever martial art you want to do.

Get some canned beans too

Is it comfy over there? Can I come over pls?

we know already.

>And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
>Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

By mid century the west as we know it will not exist anymore.