Why do Americans have superior genetics compared to the rest of the world?

Why do Americans have superior genetics compared to the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PptTeyYShdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both those outfits look s00per faggy

Cause most of white Americans are Germans.

The rugby guy looks stronger and more masculine then that Mexican creature on the left.

More race mixing in murrica compared to other countries

why does the one at the right have such huge breast implants?

>implying rugby isn't alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=PptTeyYShdw

Rugby is the manliest of sports. Any piece of protective clothing only makes it gayer. Like boxing with a helmet and groin protector I mean why even bother if you're a fag?

pic related is "Team USA" they are the best of the best America has to offer. They are the strongest athletes in the USA, every American woman dreams of breeding with one of these superior bulls.

Most of the nfl is black, only quarterbacks and coaches are white. It's like slavery roleplay.

You do realise the fucking padding isn't part of these guys bodies right?

>'Butler'
>'DeRozan'
>'Cousins'
>'Green'
Why do niggers have such shitty surnames?

because all the alpha's from Europe forged new lives in the unknown land. Any euros that stayed are betas to scared to leave mamas basement

So you think they have superior genetics because american football players lift? Typical dumb, ignorant american. Anyone can look good if they lift, also, if you didn't know white americans are basically europeans, but maybe you mean blacks? Well, yeah, you're right, they have better genetics for sports (but lack in other fields obviously) and are more muscular, but then again I'm pretty sure you mean whites only and don't even consider blacks american since you browse this board

Beacuse you store fat much better. In case of mass famine only survivors would be in US.

the left guy can probaly kill the feft one with his bare hands but ok.

Yanks invented their own rugby cos they knew they'd get schlonged in the REAL one. With the faggot protection and stopping the game every 30 seconds.

only the coalburners lol

I'm American and I'll gladly admit that handegg is fucking gay. Although I do agree that American athletes are much more dominant.

Depends where you look.

Plenty of yuppies have that low-T cuck face. Same goes for any music "scene" pricks.

do you know why us americans love the sport now?

I always lol at that picture. It look just like Ben Affleck.

>handegg is gay
>esports are life
>t. huge faggot

Superior genetics apparently involves wearing retarded body armour, being only able to play EITHER defence/offence (or just kick lmao) and restricted to passages of play lasting only seconds.

If JJ Watt played in a eurofaggot rugby match, he would probably kill someone. Football players hit way harder than rugby players.