How did it all go so wrong

What happens next, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We wait for the day that people realize that voting doesnt change anything nowadays and that the situation gets so bad that there is no other option than to get weapons and fight to death.

What happened with Shitaly

Stop waiting for a saviour and fix things yourself

Enjoy getting arrested by the state that doesn't want you to fix things yourself yurofaggots.

Get on the Åkesson hypetrain lads.

This is what happens next:
>All the goyim of every race, religion, and ethnicity suffer

>still having the crypto merkel petry on the table

How did UKIP abandon the country?

>Frauke Petry

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>siv jensen as pm
kek who made this. 0% chance. might get another year with right, together with frp, which won't be so bad. or we might get labour...

>jimmie swedish pm
HA HA HA

>Trump has cut down illegal immigration by 70% and generally improving things
>Hofer loses at such a close margin that there needs to be a recount
>Geert goes from no one to second largest party in the Netherlands by himself
>Le Pen has gone on to the second round and hasn't even lost yet
If this is "losing" to you, I never want to win.

>Jimmie pm
Not impossible actually, It all comes down to if M+KD wants to cooperate with SD or not.
They have hinted at the idea and if they actually did proceed then Jimmie would become primeminister as he represents Swedens largest party.

>Sweden ends up being the saviour of Europe

Did not see that twist coming desu.

Sup Forums was in... quite an optimistic state of mind shortly after Trump actually won the Presidency

>HC Strache

WTF, who made this picture? Two Austrian idiots in one large post? Austria is an absolute non-country, it is like your Maine or your Wisconsin or Oklahoma. Nobody cares, there are only Muslims, mountains and smelly vaginas there.

Some people left politics. I fixed your image for you.

Le pen hasn't lost yet

>implying Geert Wilders would fix anything

nigga what

Would you fuck Frauke Petry?

Not gonna save Europe or Sweden for that matter, But atleast we won't be SwedenYES on Sup Forums if we managed to get SD into power we would still be cucked though.

Stop believing in political solutions.

He would fix his bank account

Fuck off
I care more about Austria than Germany
And Austria can still be saved
Unlike Germany

>Shitty, meme-tier post
>Shart in mart flag
Quelle surprise

I'm cheering you on lad. Who knows, one day you get above Canada in the Sup Forums hierarchy of trashtalking

Wilhelm I know you a fucking mad in you cut down ex Preußen, but being so mad about the better parts of the German regions wont save you.

Oh you mean the Jimi "alla kan bli svenskar" Åkesson train?

Proof, if it was ever needed, that Anglos are the saviours of western civilization

The french election isn't over yet, burger. Also, you might as well remove Frauke Petry, since she isn't the candidate for the AfD. AfD has no chance of winning anyway, unfortunately.

Those are some dangerous thoughts you are thinking.

Good job, trust the government to save you.

Go prep your wife's bull, Kai-Uwe.

>no Five Star Movement

It's like you fuckers expect change to happen all at once

Voting is "irresponsible" now because it would "raise the spread"
I'm not even joking

Thanks famlam.
What realistic choice do we have?

What the actual fuck?
God dammit italia bros
what happened to you

>voting doesn't change anything
Maybe in your shithole country.

Because no one can stand up to Soros. No one even tries. He pretty much rules the world

Benis.

>Frauke Petry, since she isn't the candidate for the AfD

well not only that, she basically tried/is still trying the same scheme merkel did within the CDU pre 2010.

Trying to remove all "extreme right" elements.

take us with you
plz

I guess (((Civic nationalism))) is better than liberalism but you have to become ethnonationalist eventually Svedebro

This.

There are retards that unironicaly think that the oligarchs would let the people choose the future of their own countries.

>what happens next
Existing issues will remain unresolved, situation will get worse and the moment next economic crisis hits (depends on USA) whole EU will go down and there will be violence, alot of it.

That is if we wont get 3ww sooner, it might actually solve alot of existing issues, for many people it might solve all issues permanently.

Petry was replaced by some grandpa and a lesbo.
Looking bright over here

Iam ethnonationalist already but voting for NMR is not realistic, SD could potentially come into power and actually give us more time by decreasing the amount of migrants.
But to be fair we won't fix shit with politics if it did matter really then it would be banned.

Oi negor,
Whats the situation like in Austria?
Would like to move there, but not sure right now.

In all defence Wilders kinda won he managed to pull mainstream political parties so far right, and in the process decimate the left, and no before you mocro fuckers from GL start saying but GL won seats GL didnt win shit only thing GL managed to do was save some of the seats their sister party PVDA managed to lose in the end the left which consists out of PVDA and GL got fucking slammed.

counting Le Pen out before may and the second round.
Wew lad, you probably counted trump out in the first round too didn't you?
Good goy

>Jared kushner
Top kek

Dude, there is 98.1% chance

Trump won with less

Vienna is pretty enriched by now. It's like any other western european country, but a little bit more conservative.

>Siv Jensen
I sure as fuck hope not, they might fix the immigrant problem, but they'll give us a new problem by selling all of our land and shit to China

How about Klagenfurt
Pretty nice place + not so far away from Zagreb

You still havent had any real terror attack, just few rapes and migrant violence here and there. Certainly not top multikulti tier.

Because of Putin.

Waking up early and leaving the house just to vote is annoying so our politicians decided not to bother us with a new election and take the matter into their own hands.
Three times in a row. And they say they don't care about us.

The European right got a lot more seats compared to last years. Some became second largest parties. Still a win

Yeah, yeah, this totally saved you from a leftist-neoliberal political-media class and Islamism. Spoiler: it didn't.

IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS.

>How did it all go so wrong

We expected Europeans to act intelligently, something which is never going to happen.

Elections could seriously undermine the very foundations of democracy in Europe, better avoid them if possible.

>Krawod tries to move to Austria

we are full, help your own country.

And i thought the slavic countries were corrupt

Wheres adolf niggler? Did he win?

I've already gotten a job offer
You could use some white people tbhqe

Trump won because he campaigned hard in swing states that mattered, he knew which ones to ignore as well.

Klagenfurt is pretty nice. I haven't been there in quite a while though. Most of the bigger cities have one "immigrant" (turkroach) neighbourhood that should be avoided.

We had a muslim drive his car into pedestrians a while back. The media said it was because weed made him paranoid, but I kinda doubt that.
We'll have a terror attack sometime in the future probably.
Most of the immigrant rapes are being covered up by the government. Probably way worse than official statistics say.

I cover your 6, Jürgen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016

Germany is the only one shilling this
We know you need us germany but christ

I think he was meaning the fact of Nigel stepping down as party leader and abandoning the Brexit cause.

0/10 he achieved his life long goal which was to get out plus hes still an MEP and a member of UKIP.

There is still hope for the Rwandan presidential election on 4 August

This is what I fall asleep too sometimes.

Only while pregnant.

alright, cheers mate

-US and UK were wins.

-The fact that Norbert Hofer in Austria came that close was a wake-up call, but still a disappointing loss. Too many in Vienna are still cucked.

-I have no idea what was supposed to have happened in Italy. Late last year, the Pro-EU referendums that would have handed more power to Brussels failed. Italy will get new elections, and a new government, at some point before mid 2018.

-In the Netherlands, PVV is now the second largest party. There was hope it would be the largest, but even if it were, Wilders would not have been able to form a government, and a coalition of smaller parties would have retained control anyways.

-In France, Le Pen advanced to the second round runoff. All major parties were defeated. The FN is now officially a major player in French politics. Le Pen may even be the next president of France. The same models that predicted Trump's win are predicting Le Pen will win in May. Perhaps they're wrong. But if Le Pen gets even close, it will set the stage for a sustained campaign that could lead FN to prominence in juts a few years.

-As for the rest, we'll see. Germany is the one to watch.

>You still havent had any real terror attack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_attack

our courts made it look like he was mentally disordered and religion had nothing to do with it.

>muslim
>only religious book found -> quran
>friends with a muslim hate preacher
>first statement after he was arrested "Allah will punish you all" and said he was muslim

most European elections are different.
15-20% would be huge "win" for the AfD.

'The West' will cease to exist, and Europe and the Anglosphere will become two distinct blocs with very different attitudes and somewhat frosty relations.

brexit is retarded in every sense of the world. Holding yourself back, and also a mentally deficient choice. Worse economy, less power, same immigrants, but now you can pretend you're the british empire of old.

>Marine Le Pen
>lost
kek
you faggots will see come May

Enjoy your NWO.

Memeing in english for non-english speaking country's elections

That's your fucking problem I have always told you. It was your own fucking fault, fuck you fucking retards.

With what weapons? I thought all germans were nogunz

This
As for us, somebody pointed it out already voting is too stressful so they spared us that...
We should be voting by the end of the year

It's more about recapturing the spirit of Britain during the world wars than the colonial era. You keep calling us stupid as if we didn't know we are hurting our economy medium term. We knew the consequences and deemed it a price worth paying not to be subsumed into the inevitable European superstate.

If anything the French elections are showing just how fucked the future is for France should current trends continue.

Using common public perception predicting Le Pen to get roughly 40% of the vote in the final round and basing off of the second round
>1 in 5 = Nazi (Le Pen First Round)
>1 in 5 = Nazi sympathizers (Le Pen Second round getting estimated 40% increase)
>1 in 5 = Communist (Mélenchon got 19.6% first round, vowed and encouraged supporters not to vote 2nd)
>2 in 5 = Macron ("New comer" centrist which wants hyper status quo)

France literally from that perspective has a minority of centrist and majority of "Far" right & Left.

I find it hilarious people like Martin Schulz praised the French for "Rejecting" Populism while at the same time France has passed the 50% mark of populism.

This. The second domino to fall is Based Italy

The rise of these parties is still a good thing, even if they aren't given any power in the current system. The more members join these parties, the more people will be prepared to fight for their homes when shit inevitably hits the fan.

Same shit happened in the recent Dutch election

Just call it what it is - Fourth Reich.

Didnt know that, barely anything gets to our media despite we are neighbors. Looks like usual stuff though, unstable individual and islam has nothing to do with islam.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Us Anglos can no longer guide you Europeans, you must choose your own path from now on

Pick wisely

God speed Euros

could you be any more cucked

our govt mandate end in spring 2018.

>Italy
>a new government

how many does that make now?

This