Will western Europe ever uncuck themselves from the mass immigration problem?

Will western Europe ever uncuck themselves from the mass immigration problem?

jew-kun where are you

Question to germans
If your country will not be able to save can you send your last euromonie to Baltic states?
If there are enough shekhels we can rebuild old german architecture like pic related from old teuton times and you would feel like home.

What I love about this image is that the houses are clearly british

nope the status quo ante bellum is not a reality

>CALLE

this picture looks so cozy. No we won't we will die.

sadly most of us are not ready yet maybe in 5/10 years hopefully

I can't see it getting any better once Macron is elected desu.

Probably no, but depends on the country, once one or two of them completely go into a civil war others might be in time to save themselves, even though the media will probably still be able to tell the sheep that everything is alright with their own migrants.

France is probably where it will start, but frogs are stronger than people think and may remove some serious kebab reconquista style. Not sure about Germany.

I bet its your favorite

Could be right around the corner from mine. Who the fuck knows haha

better thread

Germany is the one to watch for.
Germans never do things in moderation. Once they uncuck themselves (and it will happen once the standard of living drops low enough), horrific things are going to happen in Germany.

in 30 years of ameri-jew politics the left has taken control over media, juridical system, academia and education.

The melting pot with the Eastern European kind of backfired on the ameri-jew: they're easily integrated, culture compatable and hard workers.

But 5-6 years of massive shitskins importation caused a mass awakening now.
It's going to take 5-10 years for the boat to steer. The political system is easy to corrupt in the south and easy to manipulate in the north.

By that time we might have a 10% muslim population in Europe.

At that point welfare state won't be sustainable and even the politicians will have to cut the flow and change course or there'll be civil war.

Make no mistake, Europe has been burdened beyond repair and its potential hampered by at least a quarter or more for the next century.

and this. They'll start mopping up third worlders. What has been done to Germany is the treaty of versailles "migrants edition".