This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass

how do you respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vHp8fnp2hJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stand there with a chuckle

Accept his apology. There is zero chance he did that on purpose.

Start screaming at him for being a fucking white male and for sexually harassing a person of colour, then watch as nearby leftists start beating him to death.

At least I'm not Anthony Burch.

Your manic pixy dream girl books are shit.

Kick his ass.

is that Billy from Power Rangers?

"did you just assume my wife's son's mother's gender?!?"

offer him a bowl of cereal

real men don't use mac i don't feel threatened

But I don't have a girlfriend though

Pretty much this.

Tell him that Alexander the Great is objectively superior to every woman before and since.

Tell him how moral fagging about genocide and bad stuff that happened in history while making "LOL MONGOLS" memes and jokes is hypocritical

>Tell him that Alexander the Great is objectively superior to every woman before and since.

Literally who?

Are there any good John green cringe compilations on jewtube?

Slp ma samoa bag boli

Let him lecture me on how Muslim caliphates in the 7th to 11th centuries AD were enlightened places of religious tolerance as they slaughtered 70+ million people over 400 years for not converting to Islam, while blabbering about how awful Christians were for the Crusades.

reminder that the techno viking is a faggot and had "the best sex of his life" later that night with that guys he is btfo:ing at the beginning of the video

I wouldn't respond. I would destroy his face with my fists

Laugh. That'd be about all probably.

What about the upside-down-water-bottle guy? Was he the gimp?

I don't want cereal if it's had 38 dicks in jt

Well hello there, Indian Ocean Bahamas.

I slap his boyfriend's ass.

Fuck you cheerios

Or how the mongols were so great
>Building walls around cities made of human heads

1pbtid
You've all been had

I'm glad he's not hosting the Mythology videos, the balding ginger isn't nearly as obnoxious.

nothing wrong with respecting the greatest warriors to ever live

WAIT FOR IT THE MONGOLS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Throw some shekels at this filthy oven dodger then as he scurries to pick them up off the floor I would kick his teeth in.

Kick his ass

>the Muslims were so much more tolerant!
>first thing the Crusaders did was outlaw slave rape and freed thousands of them

500 days of summerslam?

He's not white, he's a member of the tribe.

spbp

omg wtf is that?!

Break him. That's a soft batch cookie if I've ever seen one.

>"I-I'm not w-white!" He stammers, desperately trying to explain his ethnicity to the angry mob
>"I'm Je-.." His sentence cut short by a hefty purple dildo striking him forcefully across the face
>he screams jewlishly as a thunderstorm of blows begin to rain down on him, no Jew has suffered impacts this hard since Sturmtigers were used against the Warsaw ghetto
>finally the screaming stops and the crowd disperses, leaving the shattered corpse on the street

"Why are you slapping the back of my hand?"

THE MONGOLS

kek'd

Ask him about his stance on cheerios

you are gay

Gas him. He's a kike.

>praise mongols
>russian flag

Open a can of beer, pull out my Iphone and start recording as my girlfriend beats the shit out of the guy, as she has a black belt in karate and is really fond of kickboxing.

I'm 110 kilos, almost 180cms and she doesn't let me protect myself. How can I deny her such a pleasure of beating up a scrub?

Knock the fucker out.

he does not, he is a cuck

I'd conduct a crash course in biology on his face, record it all and then send the video to his awesome brother for publishing.

Spit in his cheerios and tell him to eat it because it doesn't matter how many have already done so.

his fucker is on kek hit list, just wat

i leave my gf

>le cheerio man

"you have sullied m'lady, knave"
>draws katana

realistic
spbp

>hey man, get your own cheerios

youtu.be/vHp8fnp2hJo

pause briefly, laugh, walk away

Gay pride?

Next time hit her ass with the F5 key, she finds that refreshing. .

Reconquista 2.0

This guy fucks kids, so I doubt he's into my girlfriend

While he is a complete libtard, he is a friend of my family and I think he is completely well meaning. If he told me it was an accident, I would believe him.

I don't know who he is, but he does have the features of a pedophile. Something is definitely degenerate about him.